Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,711 members, 7,805,928 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:34 AM

Kemi Olunloyo's Arrest Made Me Happy -seyi Law - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo's Arrest Made Me Happy -seyi Law (357 Views)

Seyi Law: "Kemi Olunloyo's Arrest Made Me Happy" / Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo’s Arrest & Detention In Port Harcourt / Cossy Orjiakor Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo Arrest: "A Priest Once Squeezed My Boobs" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kemi Olunloyo's Arrest Made Me Happy -seyi Law by emefav: 2:38pm On Apr 01, 2017
Ace Nigerian comedian, Seyi Law, who once had a face-off with arrested controversial Nigerian Journalist, Kemi Olunloyo, who made a public post that Seyi Law's daughter is obese, has disclosed that he was very happy to hear that Kemi was arrested.

According to him, this will serve as deterrent to people who put out things on social media, to malign others. He went further to disclose that he will be suing an Abuja-based blogger, Emmanuel Oko Ekpo Bricks for writing and trying to defame him for popularity.

The comedian who shared a photo he took with Kemi, wrote;

"PLEASE READ THROUGH.
I was one of the few who was happy when they heard Madam Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo was arrested as I believed it will serve as deterrent to others who will just put out things to malign others. I was also particularly happy that there is a cybercrime law as I was going to sue a blogger, Emmanuel Oko Ekpo Bricks in Abuja for writing and trying to defame my personality for popularity and even went as far as touring radio stations and granting video interviews claiming I was threatening his life despite the fact that I haven't spoken with him before up till now.

Then, I thought of the mistakes I have made in life that could have kept me behind bars if the victims have decided to pursue the case(s) and I decided to take the path of forgiveness. Madam Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo has never been entirely right and we must acknowledge that and instead of just going after the Pastor, we must ask that he should be kind enough to forgive.

I don't know if what Madam Kemi wrote about the Pastor was true, but what if it is not, we know what it means to have your character questioned, nonetheless we plead for his forgiveness. We can't force it and so we plead for his forgiveness.

I have read from people shouting hell on the Pastor and I just laughed as I know what some would have done if it was them. Please don't forget that we are Humans first before Pastoral call. I therefore, plead with whoever is behind the case against Madam Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo to forgive for Christ's sake.
Thanks."

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/04/kemi-olunloyos-arrest-made-me-happy.html

Lalasticlala

Re: Kemi Olunloyo's Arrest Made Me Happy -seyi Law by AntiWailer: 2:48pm On Apr 01, 2017
It is not about who is involved.

We are not saying goes that she did not offend you.

We never said she should not be charged to court and convicted if found guilty.

What we don't understand is why some one will be wearing prison uniform for reporting falsehood when her trial is not yet concluded and why people who stole billions will come to court in designers despite remanded too

At least I saw Femi Fani Kayode come to court from prison when he was also remanded.

The law should be the law no matter how much we hate or like the person on trial.

It is not about her, it is about posterity.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo's Arrest Made Me Happy -seyi Law by Destined2win: 2:48pm On Apr 01, 2017
grin

The truth a lot others are not happy with kemi including her immediate family else she won't spend a night in that cell.
let her learn

(1) (Reply)

See Who Was Evicted From Big Brother Naija / Efe, Bisola And Tboss Get Plots Of Land In Abuja From Tonto Dikeh’s Husband / Pls How Much Does State Ministry Of Works Pay?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.