Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,422 members, 7,781,228 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:57 AM

Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US - Politics (57) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US (62008 Views)

Suicide Bomber Refuses To Detonate Her Explosive Out Of Mercy (PHOTOS) / Boko Haram Suicide Bomber Killed After Vest Failed To Detonate (Photo) / Bombs Fail To Detonate As Suicide Bomber Rams Into Military Check Point (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by ElRazur: 5:30pm On Dec 31, 2009
Ibro,

As usual Islam engages their mentality. . . thank god the court engaged common sense

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/asia-pacific/8435975.stm

grin
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by ElRazur: 5:37pm On Dec 31, 2009
Ibro,

In other news. . . . Christians insulted. Christian reacted by throwing stones and clashing with security officer. Apology offered. Christians cooled down. End of story.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/8435805.stm

Now, let us play the same scenario again, only this time with Muslims. Let's see.

In other news. . . Muslims feels insulted in one part of the world. Several people are beheaded.  Severe riots and demonstration across the world with Muslims chanting "Death to Amerikka". Churches are burnt down [even though they may have nothing to do with it].

Week 2. No Influential muslim figure is coming forward uging for peace and restraint.  More sporadic killings and demonstration. . . Anger eventually fizzes out. There is peace and calm after three weeks of riots by Islam lovers.

I have no doubt in my mind, that is how the events would have played out if Muslims was included in the scenario.  grin grin
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by ibro911(m): 7:24pm On Dec 31, 2009
0hsisi:

Do you really want to hear the reason?
The reason is because Islam is pre occupied with 2 things

1.Violence
2.Sex (for men )
allah and Mohammed allowed Muslim men to marry Jews and Christians  because they were allowed to obtain sexual gratification as part of the pillars of Islam,did he accord the same right to Muslim women to marry Jews and Christians?
omo i tire
first of all, this fitch is really a disgrace to womanhood. women aren't generally dumb. you're really an exceptional gem.
some things dont really need asking.
still, i'll be a gentleman(as usual smiley )
a man is in control of the house no doubt.
mehn, does this really need further explanation?, you're not that dumb, are you?

0hsisi:

The same reason he allowed 4 wives and temporary marriages to harlots basically for Muslim men.
Did mohammed not sleep with random women that tickled his loins?
sorry, what 'temporary' marriages are you referring to please?
and oh, the prophet slept with random women that tickled his loins??
that's a first!, never heard that one before
please enlighten us all (with facts or quotations) smiley

0hsisi:

I said sharap!
You're talking a lot of bullcrap
hahaha, that almost made my day. keep it down, fitch

so @thiefofhearts, still need further explanation?
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by agabaI23(m): 9:05pm On Dec 31, 2009
Does Farouk still have access to the internet? He is supposed to be in custody.

Some posts here sound like his.
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by ThiefOfHearts(f): 12:38am On Jan 01, 2010
ibro911:

so @thiefofhearts, still need further explanation?

why even bother, when all you did was go fitch this fitch that. Completely avoided the question(s), just throwing derogatory insults around.

so nevermind.
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by ibro911(m): 1:34am On Jan 01, 2010
ThiefOfHearts:

why even bother, when all you did was go fitch this fitch that. Completely avoided the question(s), just throwing derogatory insults around.

so nevermind.
kpele. my apologies.
but she's pretty annoying. you mustve seen that too
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by oaroloye(m): 7:27pm On Jan 04, 2010
Nobody take this at face-value! I refer you to The Protocols of Zion: 16:8.

8. In a word, knowing by the experience of many centuries that people live and are
guided by ideas, that these ideas are imbibed by people only by the aid of education
provided with equal success for all ages of growth, but of course by varying methods,
we shall swallow up and confiscate to our own use the last scintilla of independence of
thought, which we have for long past been directing towards subjects and ideas useful
for us. The system of bridling thought is already at work in the so-called system of
teaching by OBJECT LESSONS, the purpose of which is to turn the GOYIM into
unthinking submissive brutes waiting for things to be presented before their eyes in
order to form an idea of them ,  In France, one of our best agents, Bourgeois,has
already made public a new program of teaching by object lessons.

This is called an OBJECT LESSON. This tactic was satirized in the recent movie V FOR VENGEANCE (Hugo Weaving, Natalie Portman,) where the corrupt Prime Minister orchestrates fake terrorist incidents up and down the country "To show them how much they need us!" Which was the point, you see: They didn't need him and his government. The idea is that just because they can point to Richard Reid (Dec. 22, 2001) who was supposedly trying to blow up a plane with bombs in his shoes (shoe-egbe-bomber?), they now must have the right to make everybody take off their shoes and be scanned before they can board their holy aircraft. Now, they will tell us that Mutallab (ipata-bomber?) gives them the right to look inside our underpants.

One day, they will invent a terrorist plot where they tried to put a bomb up where the-Sun-he-shineth-not.
After that, I will travel by canoe. It may not be safer, but it is less humiliating.
I draw the line where the US Department of Homeland Security says it has a right to know how big my (*Bleep!*) is.

It is a little known fact that the Native American Red Indians did not begin the practice of "scalping" until the Whites did it first. Every one of these terrorist bomber groups uses explosives that were designed or manufactured by the Whites. You never heard of a suicide-bomber blowing themselves and their targets up with home-made explosives. It is always with good ol' Made in the USA, or made in England, or somesuch!
Notice how the focus is on Mutallab- not on where he got the explosives,

Notice how the eyewitnesses who took him down reported that Mutallab ", seemed out of it." ", wasn't even resisting." The boy was set up. He was barely able to fulfill the role that was manufactured for him.

This is a very simple case of brainwashing. The Americans have the brainwashing techniques that came out of the Operation Paperclip programme after the Second World War scramble for the data of the Nazi criminal scientists' experiments on Concentration Camp inmates. I researched this for a number of years, until it penetrated even my thick head that no one wanted to know.

The same build-up is being given to us that was given to Iraq before America declared war on them for absolutely no reason whatsoever. I saw a cable news report this morning, and Nigeria was listed among the "Nations sponsoring Terrorism." Anybody who knows Nigeria knows that we can't even sponsor our Old Age Pensioners. How the (*Bleep!*) can our Government sponsor Terrorists who would blow them up if their cheques were late? Where were our "terrorists" when the Bakassi Peninsula was taken away from us, without so much as an Alaskan purchase?
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by Borat1: 8:16pm On Jan 04, 2010
When is the trial of this jihadist retard coming up?
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by ibro911(m): 8:22pm On Jan 04, 2010
oaroloye:

Nobody take this at face-value! I refer you to The Protocols of Zion: 16:8.

8. In a word, knowing by the experience of many centuries that people live and are
guided by ideas, that these ideas are imbibed by people only by the aid of education
provided with equal success for all ages of growth, but of course by varying methods,
we shall swallow up and confiscate to our own use the last scintilla of independence of
thought, which we have for long past been directing towards subjects and ideas useful
for us. The system of bridling thought is already at work in the so-called system of
teaching by OBJECT LESSONS, the purpose of which is to turn the GOYIM into
unthinking submissive brutes waiting for things to be presented before their eyes in
order to form an idea of them ,  In France, one of our best agents, Bourgeois,has
already made public a new program of teaching by object lessons.

This is called an OBJECT LESSON. This tactic was satirized in the recent movie V FOR VENGEANCE (Hugo Weaving, Natalie Portman,) where the corrupt Prime Minister orchestrates fake terrorist incidents up and down the country "To show them how much they need us!" Which was the point, you see: They didn't need him and his government. The idea is that just because they can point to Richard Reid (Dec. 22, 2001) who was supposedly trying to blow up a plane with bombs in his shoes (shoe-egbe-bomber?), they now must have the right to make everybody take off their shoes and be scanned before they can board their holy aircraft. Now, they will tell us that Mutallab (ipata-bomber?) gives them the right to look inside our underpants.

One day, they will invent a terrorist plot where they tried to put a bomb up where the-Sun-he-shineth-not.
After that, I will travel by canoe. It may not be safer, but it is less humiliating.
I draw the line where the US Department of Homeland Security says it has a right to know how big my (*Bleep!*) is.

It is a little known fact that the Native American Red Indians did not begin the practice of "scalping" until the Whites did it first. Every one of these terrorist bomber groups uses explosives that were designed or manufactured by the Whites. You never heard of a suicide-bomber blowing themselves and their targets up with home-made explosives. It is always with good ol' Made in the USA, or made in England, or somesuch!
Notice how the focus is on Mutallab- not on where he got the explosives,

Notice how the eyewitnesses who took him down reported that Mutallab ", seemed out of it." ", wasn't even resisting." The boy was set up. He was barely able to fulfill the role that was manufactured for him.

This is a very simple case of brainwashing. The Americans have the brainwashing techniques that came out of the Operation Paperclip programme after the Second World War scramble for the data of the Nazi criminal scientists' experiments on Concentration Camp inmates. I researched this for a number of years, until it penetrated even my thick head that no one wanted to know.

The same build-up is being given to us that was given to Iraq before America declared war on them for absolutely no reason whatsoever. I saw a cable news report this morning, and Nigeria was listed among the "Nations sponsoring Terrorism." Anybody who knows Nigeria knows that we can't even sponsor our Old Age Pensioners. How the (*Bleep!*) can our Government sponsor Terrorists who would blow them up if their cheques were late? Where were our "terrorists" when the Bakassi Peninsula was taken away from us, without so much as an Alaskan purchase?
if i say agree with you or anything close to that or even try to point out the sense in it, my friend here, @ElRazur (who is very ''objective'' by the way or he thinks he is) will call me a ''terrorist apologist''. God knows what that means.
few links you should all go through that would rock your wares and under  grin
http://www.infowars.com/911-was-pretext-for-attacking-afghanistan/
http://www.infowars.com/kean-says-underwear-bomber-did-us-a-favor/
(you can just browse through the whole site if you wanna)
http://www.prisonplanet.com/bombshell-eyewitness-revelations-confirmed-fbi-cover-up-of-flight-253-attack.html
http://www.prisonplanet.com/man-videotaped-underwear-bomber-on-flight-253.html
http://www.prisonplanet.com/bomber-had-no-passport-helped-to-board-plane-by-sharp-dressed-man.html

they'll soon come and invade nigeria.we kuku get resources and we no sabi manage am. they go help us manage am.
there's oil and i hear we have uranium in the north but we don't know how to mine it.
they'll soon come and help us before 'terrorists'  grin like Abdul-Mutallab reach there  grin
lol, trust me i'll be laughing through all of it
this life's a joke  grin
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by thetruth2(m): 2:14pm On Jan 07, 2010
@post :

Islam have destroyed an already bad image of Nigeria
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by nigboy(m): 4:35am On Jan 09, 2010
I hope the problem at the Niaja Delta is not over

http://carbide-inserts..com/
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by na2day2(m): 8:40am On Jan 09, 2010
i knew we were innocent  grin grin grin grin

[flash=425,344]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SeziJp0anhE&hl=en_US&fs=1&[/flash]
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by koolchicco: 3:46pm On Jan 09, 2010
Hehehe, Of course we are. . grin grin grin

Even Hitler knows>>>>> grin grin grin grin grin
[flash=425,344]
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by spikedcylinder: 3:55pm On Jan 09, 2010
koolchicco:

Hehehe, Of course we are. . grin grin grin

Even Hitler knows>>>>> grin grin grin grin grin
[flash=425,344]

Lol! Classic! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by kemcin: 9:46pm On Jan 11, 2010
America should stop giving nigerian muslim
visa lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by thetruth2(m): 3:32pm On Jan 12, 2010
@post :

All muslims should be denied visas to all nations expect their terrorist countries (Islamic countries).

All muslims have the same wicked mindset.
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by FayeZik(f): 3:19am On Jan 13, 2010
Too bad, your opinion does not count.
Stereotyping = the lie. modify your usersname
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by mamagee3(f): 2:30am On Jan 15, 2010
The guy is in big soup.
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by focused234(m): 1:36pm On Jan 15, 2010
@post :

His stupid action is affecting the whole country. May God save Nigeria from the menace of this Islamic extremism.
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by sensiblep: 1:07pm On Apr 22, 2010
a man who grew up in togo, was radicalized in the uk and was armed in yemen
where is nigerias fault in this?
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by Mobinga: 5:54pm On Oct 16, 2010
Yo'
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by kingneo: 2:49am On Feb 01, 2012
go to www.neogenerationnigeria.org to make ur voice count, its time for the new generation to take control of their future/ listen to live naija music

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (Reply)

Why Is Mike Ozekhome Laughing Even After Atiku Lost At Supreme Court? / Muhammad Halliru: Aisha Yesufu's Brother (Photos) / Peter Obi Arrives Osun State For Lasun (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.