Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,709 members, 7,802,140 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:41 AM

A Brand New Body At The Blast Of A Trumpet - Joseph Prince - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Brand New Body At The Blast Of A Trumpet - Joseph Prince (13591 Views)

Noah : The Real Story - Joseph Prince Sermon Notes / The Divine Pattern Of Wealth Transfer In The Last Days - Joseph Prince Sermon / I Hear The Voice Of The Trumpet About To Sound (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Brand New Body At The Blast Of A Trumpet - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 6:17pm On Apr 01, 2017
1 Thessalonians 4:16
For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of an archangel, and with the trumpet of God. And the dead in Christ will rise first.

All over the world, Jews celebrate Rosh Hashanah, the Jewish New Year. Occurring usually in the month of September, this feast is celebrated with the blowing of trumpets—the shofar or ram’s horn. That is why it is also called the Feast of Trumpets.

The Jews observe seven feasts: The Passover, Unleavened Bread, Firstfruits, Pentecost, Trumpets, Atonement and Tabernacles. The first four have been fulfilled literally by Jesus. He was the Passover Lamb (1 Corinthians 5:7), the bread of life (John 6:35) and the firstfruits of those who have fallen asleep. (1 Corinthians 15:20) And when Pentecost had fully come after His ascension, He sent us the Holy Spirit. (Acts 2:1–4)

So the next feast that we are waiting for Jesus to fulfill literally is the Feast of Trumpets. Why is this feast significant to us? Because when Jesus fulfills it, it means that we are going up to meet Him in the clouds!

I am talking about the rapture of the church. When the trumpet sounds, “in the twinkling of an eye”, we who are alive will be changed. We will put on new bodies that will be like Jesus’!
Those who are dead in Christ will rise and also receive new bodies. They will go up first followed by us who are alive, and we will all meet the Lord in the air. (1 Corinthians 15:51–55)

This means that there is a possibility that you might not see death! The Bible says, “Then we who are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air.” (1 Thessalonians 4:17) It is one thing to happen to be alive, but quite another to remain alive.

I believe that there is a generation of Christians who know the resurrection power of the Lord. They know how to walk in their inheritance and put off sickness and death until the coming of the Lord. My friend, may you be counted as one of them as you take the Lord Jesus and His finished work as your victory over sickness and death!

Thought For The Day

When the trumpet sounds, we who are alive will put on new bodies like Jesus'!

http://www.josephprince.org/daily-grace/grace-inspirations/single/a-brand-new-body-at-the-blast-of-a-trumpet/

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Brand New Body At The Blast Of A Trumpet - Joseph Prince by Tazdroid(m): 7:55am On Apr 02, 2017
Thought provoking

5 Likes

Re: A Brand New Body At The Blast Of A Trumpet - Joseph Prince by tetula123(m): 7:55am On Apr 02, 2017
this man on top of me u fall ur hand big time.. u hear me u fall ur hand

3 Likes

Re: A Brand New Body At The Blast Of A Trumpet - Joseph Prince by Nobody: 7:55am On Apr 02, 2017
Fables undecided

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Brand New Body At The Blast Of A Trumpet - Joseph Prince by emmayayodeji(m): 7:56am On Apr 02, 2017
You go wait taya grin

Trumpet ko donald trump ni

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Brand New Body At The Blast Of A Trumpet - Joseph Prince by generaluthman: 7:56am On Apr 02, 2017
Okay

1 Like

Re: A Brand New Body At The Blast Of A Trumpet - Joseph Prince by marvwhite: 7:58am On Apr 02, 2017
a
Re: A Brand New Body At The Blast Of A Trumpet - Joseph Prince by Tazdroid(m): 7:58am On Apr 02, 2017
emmayayodeji:
You go wait taya grin

Trumpet ko donald trump ni
I think the op may be referring to the end of time or don't you believe in that occurrence?

3 Likes

Re: A Brand New Body At The Blast Of A Trumpet - Joseph Prince by MrHighSea: 7:59am On Apr 02, 2017
Didn't read dt. Hustling for FP. If e pain u, I'm in my house, come n beat me.
Re: A Brand New Body At The Blast Of A Trumpet - Joseph Prince by emmayayodeji(m): 7:59am On Apr 02, 2017
Tazdroid:
I think the op may be referring to the end of time

Whatever he is refering to

He gl still wait taya

End thyme ko
End curry ni

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Brand New Body At The Blast Of A Trumpet - Joseph Prince by Ayoswit(f): 7:59am On Apr 02, 2017
Ok
Re: A Brand New Body At The Blast Of A Trumpet - Joseph Prince by emmayayodeji(m): 8:00am On Apr 02, 2017
Tazdroid:
I think the op may be referring to the end of time or don't you believe in that occurrence?
No i dont
Re: A Brand New Body At The Blast Of A Trumpet - Joseph Prince by Immorttal: 8:00am On Apr 02, 2017
lmao. which trumpet keep deluding unaselfs. outgrow religion,it is for kids.

1 Like

Re: A Brand New Body At The Blast Of A Trumpet - Joseph Prince by nairalandfreak(m): 8:00am On Apr 02, 2017
The trumpet sounds everyday
... When you die your trumpet is up

1 Like

Re: A Brand New Body At The Blast Of A Trumpet - Joseph Prince by rattlesnake(m): 8:01am On Apr 02, 2017
tetula123:
this man on top of me u fall ur hand big time.. u hear me u fall ur hand
I will so?
Re: A Brand New Body At The Blast Of A Trumpet - Joseph Prince by teemanbastos(m): 8:01am On Apr 02, 2017
Hmmm
Re: A Brand New Body At The Blast Of A Trumpet - Joseph Prince by SalamRushdie: 8:02am On Apr 02, 2017
Another human fantasy that has found its way into the message of God ..what do you need a new body or any body for in heaven

3 Likes

Re: A Brand New Body At The Blast Of A Trumpet - Joseph Prince by Immorttal: 8:02am On Apr 02, 2017
Tazdroid:
Thought provoking
a confirm sheeple spotted

2 Likes

Re: A Brand New Body At The Blast Of A Trumpet - Joseph Prince by BrightAhiah(m): 8:03am On Apr 02, 2017
I dnt hv anything to say buh jst one question to ask

Pls, hw does one make it to FTC?
Re: A Brand New Body At The Blast Of A Trumpet - Joseph Prince by Nobody: 8:04am On Apr 02, 2017
Hey...
Re: A Brand New Body At The Blast Of A Trumpet - Joseph Prince by Ppresh2017(f): 8:06am On Apr 02, 2017
See my signature , if you need genuine extra source of income to sustain you before the trumpet sound.

2 Likes

Re: A Brand New Body At The Blast Of A Trumpet - Joseph Prince by felixomor: 8:07am On Apr 02, 2017
Japhet04:
Fables undecided

Nobody ask u.
undecided

3 Likes

Re: A Brand New Body At The Blast Of A Trumpet - Joseph Prince by lonelydora: 8:08am On Apr 02, 2017
Please non-christians should not comment.

1 Like

Re: A Brand New Body At The Blast Of A Trumpet - Joseph Prince by Tazdroid(m): 8:10am On Apr 02, 2017
Immorttal:
a confirm sheeple spotted
u r more confused than this animal

4 Likes

Re: A Brand New Body At The Blast Of A Trumpet - Joseph Prince by DlawTECHY(m): 8:12am On Apr 02, 2017
Op nice one.. Good piece to Learn from..

Check my signature for our telegram group link..

1 Like

Re: A Brand New Body At The Blast Of A Trumpet - Joseph Prince by Tazdroid(m): 8:12am On Apr 02, 2017
emmayayodeji:

No i dont
OK.
Re: A Brand New Body At The Blast Of A Trumpet - Joseph Prince by Iseoluwani: 8:12am On Apr 02, 2017
wink

Re: A Brand New Body At The Blast Of A Trumpet - Joseph Prince by Tazdroid(m): 8:12am On Apr 02, 2017
emmayayodeji:

Whatever he is refering to

He gl still wait taya

End thyme ko
End curry ni
grin
Re: A Brand New Body At The Blast Of A Trumpet - Joseph Prince by Nobody: 8:13am On Apr 02, 2017
Man why are people so stupid. All this lies stories won't make people turn into born agains. It will in fact make them see it as a joke

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Brand New Body At The Blast Of A Trumpet - Joseph Prince by Viewing(f): 8:14am On Apr 02, 2017
I thought Mr President1 prophesied this to take place January 21st....
Re: A Brand New Body At The Blast Of A Trumpet - Joseph Prince by Wiseb(f): 8:25am On Apr 02, 2017
hmmm. m Joseph Prince one of my favorite preachers. God bless his wisdom

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Redeemed Church Scandal - Adeboye's Deputy Impregnates Secretary / How Long Do You Think A Church Service Should Last? / Create Your Thoughts, Don't Let Your Thoughts Create You...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.