Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:16 AM

Faith - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Faith (233 Views)

COVID-19: When Science Needs An Extra Time, Faith Will Holds Sway / On Faith And Medicine / A Charge For The Xtian Soldier - Keep Ur Faith And Fight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Faith by christainslove: 7:32pm On Apr 01, 2017
God helped me to ask for the faith of a mustard seed. Jesus said that if you have faith as a mustard seed you can move mountains. You can ask for it yourself, too.
Without faith it is impossible to please God as he that comes to him must believe that he is and that he is a rewarder of those who diligently seek him.
The bible says that if you ask God something in accordance to his will, he will grant it. All good things come from God
Psalm 37:4-Delight yourself in the Lord, and he will give you the desires of your heart.
Let’s ask God for the desire of our heart-
In Jesus name-Heavenly father, thank you. Please grant us the desires of our heart in Jesus name Amen.
Satan will try constantly to plant doubt and fear into your mind so you won’t believe and receive.
Psalm 119:11-Thy word have I hid in mine heart, that I might not sin against thee.
Resist Satan whenever he brings doubt and fear with the word of God –By Praying that God should help your unbelief.
God word and prayer to God help us not to sin against God.
Do you know the common saying-In a multitude of witness there is wisdom
This helps me listen to advice from good sources and repeat to popular sayings like Patience is a virtue.
Satan tempts us to not wait for God- Resist with Hebrews 6:12 That ye be not slothful, but followers of them who through faith and patience inherit the promises.
God is everywhere Acts 17:27- God did this so that they would seek him and perhaps reach out for him and find him, though he is not far from any one of us

(1) (Reply)

Use Your Mind / Which One Is The World's Of GOD ...you Choose / Watch Official Peace There Is More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.