Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,462 members, 7,808,644 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:48 PM

Persistence Leads To Success - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Persistence Leads To Success (308 Views)

Pastor Adeboye Leads RCCG Protest Against Insecurity In Nigeria (Video, Photos) / Daddy Freeze: Pastor Adeboye's False Preaching Leads To Poverty. #FreeTheSheeple / The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Persistence Leads To Success by christainslove: 7:46pm On Apr 01, 2017
Persistence leads to success. It is a wise saying and all wisdom comes from God. Persistence means to keep trying. Don’t give up.
It is said that if you take an axe to a tree and hit it 5 times a day, one day it would fall. Persistence pays.
However if one way isn’t working out, try another. Don’t foolishly keep trying the same way over and over again.
There are lots of things we can persist on like learning to play the piano or winning the heart of the one you like.
Do you feel like giving up? Tell yourself “Fighting”. You can do it.
Satan of course would try to make you give up on your goal (he is the one behind it) –Resist him with-I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Always try. It is better to try and fail than not to try at all. I once read that not all writers who sit and write are writing good fiction. They could be writing rubbish. But a friend told me that when someone cooks soup you should first say well-done, because of the effort they put in. So,we should congratulate everyone that works including those writers for their hard work and advice them to learn from the experts in their field eg tips like Showing not telling for writers to make their work better.
Just keep working, no matter how bad it seems because the Bible says-In all labour there is profit.

1 Like

Re: Persistence Leads To Success by Amberon: 10:38pm On Apr 01, 2017
The bolded struck me. And I've learned from my mistakes now.
christainslove:
Persistence leads to success. It is a wise saying and all wisdom comes from God. Persistence means to keep trying. Don’t give up.
It is said that if you take an axe to a tree and hit it 5 times a day, one day it would fall. Persistence pays.
However if one way isn’t working out, try another. Don’t foolishly keep trying the same way over and over again.

(1) (Reply)

So All This BBN Guys Get Pastor Shabi? / Religiously Minded / Do you believe there are other life forms out side our planet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.