Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,210 members, 7,807,716 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:57 PM

Aregbesola & His Wife Bow For Alaafin Of Oyo At A Wedding In Lagos (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aregbesola & His Wife Bow For Alaafin Of Oyo At A Wedding In Lagos (Photos) (42602 Views)

Alaafin Of Oyo At Seyi Makinde's Inauguration (Photos) / 'Enough Is Enough' — Alaafin Of Oyo 'demands' End To Federal Character / States Fiscal Sustainable Index 2017 Osun, Ekiti Oyo at bottom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aregbesola & His Wife Bow For Alaafin Of Oyo At A Wedding In Lagos (Photos) by sar33: 8:52pm On Apr 01, 2017
His Excellency Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola, (Omoluabi of Oyo Empire), the Executive Governor of Osun State, flanked by his amiable wife were pictured paying homage to the Alaafin of Oyo at the wedding ceremony of the child of Prince Olagunsoye Oyinlola which took place in Lagos today.

Also pictured paying homage to him were the Executive Governor of Oyo State, Sen. Isiaq Abiola Adeyemi Ajimobi,Governor Tambuwal of Sokoto state and Prince Adeleke Adeyemi.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/04/governor-aregbesolahis-wifeothers-pay.html?m=1

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aregbesola & His Wife Bow For Alaafin Of Oyo At A Wedding In Lagos (Photos) by sar33: 8:52pm On Apr 01, 2017

Re: Aregbesola & His Wife Bow For Alaafin Of Oyo At A Wedding In Lagos (Photos) by AbuEzeFemi(m): 9:02pm On Apr 01, 2017
God please pick my call

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aregbesola & His Wife Bow For Alaafin Of Oyo At A Wedding In Lagos (Photos) by pbethel: 9:04pm On Apr 01, 2017
Una weldone o
Naija we hail thee

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola & His Wife Bow For Alaafin Of Oyo At A Wedding In Lagos (Photos) by olaboy33(m): 10:03pm On Apr 01, 2017
this alaafin man doesn't look human again....

more like a spirit....

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aregbesola & His Wife Bow For Alaafin Of Oyo At A Wedding In Lagos (Photos) by AntiWailer: 10:12pm On Apr 01, 2017
Poor man don suffer.

Even Traditional Laws are for the poor alone.

See people Shaking

"Iku Baba Yeye. Alashe Ikeji Oooosha"

Amosun even touched him grin grin

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aregbesola & His Wife Bow For Alaafin Of Oyo At A Wedding In Lagos (Photos) by EnkayDezign: 10:12pm On Apr 01, 2017
Tambuwal is a bridge builder. God bless him

4 Likes

Re: Aregbesola & His Wife Bow For Alaafin Of Oyo At A Wedding In Lagos (Photos) by kings09(m): 10:12pm On Apr 01, 2017
So wat should we do
Re: Aregbesola & His Wife Bow For Alaafin Of Oyo At A Wedding In Lagos (Photos) by 1zynnvn(m): 10:13pm On Apr 01, 2017
Constituted Authority giving him a pat on the back...

5 Likes

Re: Aregbesola & His Wife Bow For Alaafin Of Oyo At A Wedding In Lagos (Photos) by henrysam(m): 10:13pm On Apr 01, 2017
Our oba are now feeling that they belong. Meanwhile most of them have been relegated. I pity the traditional institution in yorubaland

6 Likes

Re: Aregbesola & His Wife Bow For Alaafin Of Oyo At A Wedding In Lagos (Photos) by Tenim47(m): 10:14pm On Apr 01, 2017
when mosquitoes ar sucking you nd you saw a post that cant EPP angry

2 Likes

Re: Aregbesola & His Wife Bow For Alaafin Of Oyo At A Wedding In Lagos (Photos) by Vicolan: 10:14pm On Apr 01, 2017
That's our heritage!!! Though i no gbadun d Mr Hafusa oo

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola & His Wife Bow For Alaafin Of Oyo At A Wedding In Lagos (Photos) by b3llo(m): 10:14pm On Apr 01, 2017
Give respect to whom is worthy and deserving

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola & His Wife Bow For Alaafin Of Oyo At A Wedding In Lagos (Photos) by AfonjaBoston: 10:15pm On Apr 01, 2017
That oba wife just be like dull baby

8 Likes

Re: Aregbesola & His Wife Bow For Alaafin Of Oyo At A Wedding In Lagos (Photos) by achieverme(m): 10:17pm On Apr 01, 2017
AbuEzeFemi:
God please pick my call

.....so that you can become traditional ruler and aregbesola and his wife can bow for u?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aregbesola & His Wife Bow For Alaafin Of Oyo At A Wedding In Lagos (Photos) by DoroBen: 10:17pm On Apr 01, 2017
his wife is pretty
Re: Aregbesola & His Wife Bow For Alaafin Of Oyo At A Wedding In Lagos (Photos) by yomalex(m): 10:17pm On Apr 01, 2017
hmm
Re: Aregbesola & His Wife Bow For Alaafin Of Oyo At A Wedding In Lagos (Photos) by Victornezzar: 10:17pm On Apr 01, 2017
AbuEzeFemi:
God please pick my call
He should pick ur call on wat
so dat u will be bowing down to ur fellow human or wat
Ayam not understanding

3 Likes

Re: Aregbesola & His Wife Bow For Alaafin Of Oyo At A Wedding In Lagos (Photos) by afbstrategies: 10:18pm On Apr 01, 2017
Ok
Re: Aregbesola & His Wife Bow For Alaafin Of Oyo At A Wedding In Lagos (Photos) by emmasege: 10:19pm On Apr 01, 2017
Before nko? If it were Oonirisa, Aregbe would stand to shake hands with him when he (Ooni) wouldn't accord himself the respect he deserves as foremost Yoruba monarch.

On another note, isn't Iku Baba yeye not ashamed of this granddaughter of his that he calls a wife? Abi iru iwa adojuti wo leyi ke (which kind shameful behaviour be this)?

4 Likes

Re: Aregbesola & His Wife Bow For Alaafin Of Oyo At A Wedding In Lagos (Photos) by MrTypist: 10:19pm On Apr 01, 2017
Monarchism and partisan politics.

The bane of tribalism and economic retrogression.

2 Likes

Re: Aregbesola & His Wife Bow For Alaafin Of Oyo At A Wedding In Lagos (Photos) by egbusi1(m): 10:19pm On Apr 01, 2017
I thought they say that Monarchs don't shake hands with people, why did the iku baba aye {alaafin} shake the governors?. by the was Osun under 0YO empire?

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola & His Wife Bow For Alaafin Of Oyo At A Wedding In Lagos (Photos) by chloride6: 10:19pm On Apr 01, 2017
See that his youngest wife looking like a mannequin.

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Aregbesola & His Wife Bow For Alaafin Of Oyo At A Wedding In Lagos (Photos) by akigbemaru: 10:22pm On Apr 01, 2017
When old man of 83 year old is fucking 21 year old girl as a wife, he is a pervert. YORUBAs don't think straight because nobody asks question. There are many little cities in YORUBALAND with many kings. Abeokuta has more than 12 kings in one city, Agbayowa in ONDO, Ighoho in Oyo state and many cities in Lagos state like Mushin and Eti -Osa have many kings curled in one city.

How do their subjects think straight?

Re: Aregbesola & His Wife Bow For Alaafin Of Oyo At A Wedding In Lagos (Photos) by YonkijiSappo: 10:23pm On Apr 01, 2017
cool
Re: Aregbesola & His Wife Bow For Alaafin Of Oyo At A Wedding In Lagos (Photos) by Ademoore07(m): 10:25pm On Apr 01, 2017
egbusi1:
I thought they say that Monarchs don't shake hands with people, why did the iku baba aye {alaafin} shake the governors?. by the was Osun under 0YO empire?

No... they don't shake hand with women. It is a taboo kiss

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola & His Wife Bow For Alaafin Of Oyo At A Wedding In Lagos (Photos) by Alexander001(m): 10:25pm On Apr 01, 2017
my phone is telling me battery low, thinking that I don't know today is April fool. I will not charge it ooo

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola & His Wife Bow For Alaafin Of Oyo At A Wedding In Lagos (Photos) by akoredebadru(m): 10:25pm On Apr 01, 2017
One day I wil become great also..
Re: Aregbesola & His Wife Bow For Alaafin Of Oyo At A Wedding In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 10:27pm On Apr 01, 2017
Aregbesola please can we see your qualifications? From O Level please.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola & His Wife Bow For Alaafin Of Oyo At A Wedding In Lagos (Photos) by Adegreen(m): 10:28pm On Apr 01, 2017
People go just talk pick uor call for wat....... Out of track

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Buhari And Osinbajo Laughing In The Office (Photo) / Ghanaian Government Apologises After Demolition Of Nigerian Building In Accra / I thought I was 74 But Was Told I’m 75 - Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.