Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,601 members, 7,801,736 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:27 PM

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD - Phones (1064) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD (1700295 Views)

TECNO Spark 5 Official Discussion Thread / ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** / Infinix Hot 4 PRO (X556) Official Discussion Thread (REVIEW) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1061) (1062) (1063) (1064) (1065) (1066) (1067) ... (2175) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by sulasa07(m): 11:05am On Jul 28, 2019
plantist:
My breathing crystal triple camera king is here cheesy

Nice aesthetics, colleagues were in awe of its beauty.

Unfortunately my A3 pro has to go.
Price: #25k slightly negotiable
Location: Ogun state; a prospective buyer Lagos State in can still get it.
PM me if interested.
Which aide in Ogun
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by flamingskull(m): 11:19am On Jul 28, 2019
michealdeco:
Guys let's get down to busines
Before you do this make a call or call MTN customer service to make sure you'll note the difference before and after

NB: if you tweak any other thing apart from what I posted and you don't know how to use MTK engineering mode you're on your own because am not responsible for any damage

Follow the below steps carefully

Now let's go
1. Go to phone dialer app

2. Dial *#*#3646633#*#*

3. Swipe from right to left twice

4. Click on audio

5. Select Volume

6. Select Voice

7. Looking down you'll see a value written 152
Change it to 160

8. Click SET

NOW YOUR IN-CALL VOLUME AT THE HIGHEST SLIDER WILL BE LOUD

thumbs up
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Dembouz: 12:01pm On Jul 28, 2019
PLEASE GUYS ANYONE HERE WITH A3 OR A3pro SHOULD HELP ME VERIFY THE PHONE CAMERA PORTRAIT/BOKEH. I WAMT TO BUY IT FOR MYSELF.... I WANT A SMARTPHONE WITH BOKEH LIKE THAT OF IPHONE 7+. I AM A FAN OF BOKEH.. MY INFINIX 6X PORTRAIT IS GOOD BUT AVERAGE CAMERA QUALITY... many people told me umidigi cam are dope.. can anyone here please post a bokeh photo he took with his phone?
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by BoleAndFish: 12:05pm On Jul 28, 2019
Benjaniblinks:
where u download am from?
From Lexusgs430's post.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 12:07pm On Jul 28, 2019
Dembouz:
PLEASE GUYS ANYONE HERE WITH A3 OR A3pro SHOULD HELP ME VERIFY THE PHONE CAMERA PORTRAIT/BOKEH. I WAMT TO BUY IT FOR MYSELF.... I WANT A SMARTPHONE WITH BOKEH LIKE THAT OF IPHONE 7+. I AM A FAN OF BOKEH.. MY INFINIX 6X PORTRAIT IS GOOD BUT AVERAGE CAMERA QUALITY... can anyone here please post a bokeh photo he took with his phone?

You put Umidigi A3 series & IPhone 7+, in the same category of comparison..........

I am lost for words........ wink

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 12:10pm On Jul 28, 2019
michealdeco:
Guys let's get down to busines
Before you do this make a call or call MTN customer service to make sure you'll note the difference before and after

NB: if you tweak any other thing apart from what I posted and you don't know how to use MTK engineering mode you're on your own because am not responsible for any damage

Follow the below steps carefully

Now let's go
1. Go to phone dialer app

2. Dial *#*#3646633#*#*

3. Swipe from right to left twice

4. Click on audio

5. Select Volume

6. Select Voice

7. Looking down you'll see a value written 152
Change it to 160

8. Click SET

NOW YOUR IN-CALL VOLUME AT THE HIGHEST SLIDER WILL BE LOUD

The essence of this thread..... Thank you......

Oya make una try and update us.....

Oga Saint2ace Oga Jidibia...... Hot àkàrà don done.....
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by flamingskull(m): 12:10pm On Jul 28, 2019
Dembouz:
PLEASE GUYS ANYONE HERE WITH A3 OR A3pro SHOULD HELP ME VERIFY THE PHONE CAMERA PORTRAIT/BOKEH. I WAMT TO BUY IT FOR MYSELF.... I WANT A SMARTPHONE WITH BOKEH LIKE THAT OF IPHONE 7+. I AM A FAN OF BOKEH.. MY INFINIX 6X PORTRAIT IS GOOD BUT AVERAGE CAMERA QUALITY... can anyone here please post a bokeh photo he took with his phone?
bro just Goan buy iPhone+ and rest

Tomorrow now you'll be disturbing us how umidigi should be ashamed as a company cus you didn't get iPhone bokeh level

3 Likes

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Dembouz: 12:11pm On Jul 28, 2019
Lexusgs430:

You put Umidigi A3 series & IPhone 7+, in the same category of comparison..........

I am lost for words........ wink
i put like. in ma words. not exactly like
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Dembouz: 12:12pm On Jul 28, 2019
flamingskull:
bro just Goan buy iPhone+ and rest

Tomorrow now you'll be disturbing us how umidigi should be ashamed as a company cus you didn't get iPhone bokeh level
smiley bro if u get the pic just send me...
i plan giving it to my bro after some time... ppl hype it. that umi phone are good cheap,with awesome cameras better than infinix
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by plantist: 12:18pm On Jul 28, 2019
sulasa07:

Which aide in Ogun

Owode-Yewa, before Ilaro
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by jboixxx: 12:20pm On Jul 28, 2019
plantist:

Owode-Yewa, before Ilaro
But owode is far from ilaro na.... waye apart grin
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 12:21pm On Jul 28, 2019
isaacosas01:
When the A3 pro was out, I gave my honest review, now that I have used the A5 pro for a while I would give the review now, especially since the phone did it's first automatic reboot today (a sign of worst things to come grin).

First of all I used a 3k Itel phone and I can tell you it out performs this phone on call audio, I have restorted to either putting the phone on loudspeaker or using an earphone, but the phone audio for receiving call is the worst I have ever seen.

The battery is horrible, at 100% with light usage you won't get 6hours and at heavy usage 5hours or less, my tecno 3000mah camon cx out performs this 4100mah battery.

Agree with this or not, the selling point of this phone was the camera, they called it tripple camera king angry. King of what undecided? The phone camera is at best average, its no king, its not even a chief.

The only thing good about the phone is the price, this is because it has a 4gb ram and 32gb rom but it fails in every other Dept.

That said the phone is up for sale for 40k.

Hope you have seen the possible fix..... Update and feedback us back.........
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by ChocolateHigh: 12:23pm On Jul 28, 2019
11Anonymous:

Nice review bro. Keep it up.
You didn't talk about the display
I own one and agree with you..I go sell am when I see money to buy Xiaomi wey I dey use before them steal am
For me the only thing attractive in the phone is the shape .every other thing na rubbish! lipsrsealed undecided cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 12:28pm On Jul 28, 2019
Dembouz:
i put like. in ma words. not exactly like

Oga it's like saying the performance of an S Class Mercedes, is like that of a Toyota Corolla........

You simply raise the expectations of the Corolla owner and then he returns to complain afterwards, when expectations are not meet........ wink

1 Like

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by plantist: 12:31pm On Jul 28, 2019
jboixxx:

But owode is far from ilaro na.... waye apart grin

Ok booda but I can only describe my location using smiley the most popular town
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by holluikon(m): 12:33pm On Jul 28, 2019
BoleAndFish:
Say no more. grin

Check and compare this

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 12:34pm On Jul 28, 2019
ChocolateHigh:
I own one and agree with you..I go sell am when I see money to buy Xiaomi wey I dey use before them steal am
For me the only thing attractive in the phone is the shape .every other thing na rubbish! lipsrsealed undecided cry cry cry

Every other thing?.... Means what exactly? The phone does not perform as a phone or your expectations exceeded the device true capabilities?.....
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 12:36pm On Jul 28, 2019
Another set of lovely static wallpapers .......

grin cheesy wink

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 12:38pm On Jul 28, 2019
holluikon:

Check and compare this

Looking simple.......

No extra footprint on ba3 consumption...... grin
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 12:42pm On Jul 28, 2019
I implore us to be constructive with our criticisms........ We honestly welcome comments, feedbacks and reviews......

We cannot buy a Donkey and expect it to perform like a horse............

A donkey would walk, eat, carry loads etc etc etc.... No point putting a donkey, in a Derby race or expecting it to jump fences......... cheesy
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by flamingskull(m): 12:44pm On Jul 28, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Every other thing?.... Means what exactly? The phone does not perform as a phone or your expectations exceeded the device true capabilities?.....
some people are naturally sadists

He should Goan buy xiaomi he will still complain
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by BoleAndFish: 12:46pm On Jul 28, 2019
holluikon:

Check and compare this
wink

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by KingT001: 12:46pm On Jul 28, 2019
Thanks for all the support and kind words you all have contributed in making people achieve their goals in life.
I'm a newbie in Germany study Visa, I'm planning to apply for master degree program in Germany summer intake 2020 which most schools should start application November I've series of questions and please I'll need your help as not to make mistakes
1)can I get Admission into master program with a third class honors in pure and industrial chemistry from Nigeria ?
2) Is it possible to switch to Management or business related courses for masters with my degree in pure and industrial chemistry ?

3) is there any recommendaed University from anyone ?

Thanks
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Obatise: 12:53pm On Jul 28, 2019
KingT001:
Thanks for all the support and kind words you all have contributed in making people achieve their goals in life.
I'm a newbie in Germany study Visa, I'm planning to apply for master degree program in Germany summer intake 2020 which most schools should start application November I've series of questions and please I'll need your help as not to make mistakes
1)can I get Admission into master program with a third class honors in pure and industrial chemistry from Nigeria ?
2) Is it possible to switch to Management or business related courses for masters with my degree in pure and industrial chemistry ?

Thanks

Error 404

1 Like

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 12:56pm On Jul 28, 2019
KingT001:

Thanks

Make una give this person some palmwine + peppersoup....... You enter police station to buy cow leg...... grin

5 Likes

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by flamingskull(m): 12:56pm On Jul 28, 2019
KingT001:
Thanks

This is not the right thread bro
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by kokogee: 1:21pm On Jul 28, 2019
Hello house, my umidigi A3 just entered bootloop and keeps restarting. Can anyone direct me on how to flash it and help with the appropriate softwares and steps to follow? Thanks
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 1:24pm On Jul 28, 2019
kokogee:
Hello house, my umidigi A3 just entered bootloop and keeps restarting. Can anyone direct me on how to flash it and help with the appropriate softwares and steps to follow? Thanks

What did you do, prior to bootloop been experienced?...
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by sulasa07(m): 1:46pm On Jul 28, 2019
Lexusgs430:

What did you do, prior to bootloop been experienced?...
I'm sure it must have been rooted.Since last 2015,I've not rooted any of my phones,,I rooted my Huawei that year to use a browsing cheat,then I started deleting useless apps not knowing I've deleted some delicate 2kb system apps that came with my phone.Anytime I on data,my phone will be crying virus detected and I will not be able to use my phone with data On,like say RUGA people has invaded Niger Delta.Till forever,I'm not going to root any mobile.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by ityP(m): 1:57pm On Jul 28, 2019
Stretchyy:
Choi, it's tht bad? U still experiencing those issues, I hope an update will resolve all these, me am still here waiting jejely, counting days sad

I've sent mine back... It was faulty... Anything presale, I no do again... Waiting for 2 months to receive phone, only to receive a faulty one... Never again

1 Like

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by jboixxx: 2:00pm On Jul 28, 2019
ityP:

I've sent mine back... It was faulty... Anything presale, I no do again... Waiting for 2 months to receive phone, only to receive a faulty one... Never again
Sent back to Jumia or AliExpress?
How much?
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by jboixxx: 2:02pm On Jul 28, 2019
plantist:

Ok booda but I can only describe my location using smiley the most popular town
How's Owode, ọmọ ìyá mi

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1061) (1062) (1063) (1064) (1065) (1066) (1067) ... (2175) (Reply)

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.