Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,901 members, 7,802,919 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:16 AM

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD - Phones (1065) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD (1701578 Views)

TECNO Spark 5 Official Discussion Thread / ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** / Infinix Hot 4 PRO (X556) Official Discussion Thread (REVIEW) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1062) (1063) (1064) (1065) (1066) (1067) (1068) ... (2175) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 2:05pm On Jul 28, 2019
sulasa07:

I'm sure it must have been rooted.Since last 2015,I've not rooted any of my phones,,I rooted my Huawei that year to use a browsing cheat,then I started deleting useless apps not knowing I've deleted some delicate 2kb system apps that came with my phone.Anytime I on data,my phone will be crying virus detected and I will not be able to use my phone with data On,like say RUGA people has invaded Niger Delta.Till forever,I'm not going to root any mobile.

Let's see if nah Rooting RUGA invade hin Niger Delta...... wink cry
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 2:06pm On Jul 28, 2019
ityP:

I've sent mine back... It was faulty... Anything presale, I no do again... Waiting for 2 months to receive phone, only to receive a faulty one... Never again

Was good you sent it back, so they can inspect it and trace the mumu engineer wey couple am..........
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by ityP(m): 2:15pm On Jul 28, 2019
isaacosas01:

So because a phone is cheap i shouldn't give an honest review.

The money they paid you guys to only praise and defend this phone never reach my hand. Once it does I'll start worshipping the phone but till then, I would only give honest review.

This really cranked me up grin grin grin....
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by ityP(m): 2:20pm On Jul 28, 2019
jboixxx:

Sent back to Jumia or AliExpress?
How much?

Sent it to Noobody(Lagos) first, he'd help send it for me back to China...
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by ityP(m): 2:23pm On Jul 28, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Was good you sent it back, so they can inspect it and trace the mumu engineer wey couple am..........

They shouldn't waste time inspecting and tracing sha, they should instead do fast and refund.... That's what I'm waiting for
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by jboixxx: 2:23pm On Jul 28, 2019
ityP:

Sent it to Noob.ody(Lagos) first, he'd help send it for me back to China...
Okay
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 2:24pm On Jul 28, 2019
ityP:

They shouldn't waste time inspecting and tracing sha, they should instead do fast and refund.... That's what I'm waiting for

They would refund you....... Not to test and resend......
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by ityP(m): 2:27pm On Jul 28, 2019
Lexusgs430:

They would refund you....... Not to test and resend......

Ok sir...
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by mercky1(m): 2:36pm On Jul 28, 2019
olarwarleh:
� Download Google Camera App 5.1.018 for UMIDIGI A5 Pro: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1HeYs1PeT--IoO3nZBTUtvX_-0xnVJ5eP/view?usp=drive_open
will it work too for a3pro

3 Likes

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by kokogee: 2:38pm On Jul 28, 2019
Lexusgs430:

What did you do, prior to bootloop been experienced?...

It's my sister's phone i helped her to place order for but entered boothloop after about 3months of use. She said she didnt really do anything with it apart from browsing, making calls etc. It's the solution that's important now.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 2:43pm On Jul 28, 2019
kokogee:

It's my sister's phone i helped her to place order for but entered boothloop after about 3months of use. She said she didnt really do anything with it apart from browsing, making calls etc. It's the solution that's important now.

Head to Umidigi Community forum and download ROM.... Read instructions on how to flash it. All instructions available with the ROM.......
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by flamingskull(m): 2:45pm On Jul 28, 2019
ityP:

how much?
Cus I once had a choice to send a phone back but I chooses partial refund because I was afraid of shipping cost

1 Like

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 2:47pm On Jul 28, 2019
kokogee:

This is for Umidigi A3 Pro on Pie.... (for reference only)

https://community.umidigi.com/m/?a=viewthread&tid=18820&_bpage=1

1 Like

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by kokogee: 2:47pm On Jul 28, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Head to Umidigi Community forum and download ROM.... Read instructions on how to flash it. All instructions available with the ROM.......

I have tried that but the drivers not installing. thanks, i'll still try on other PC.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 2:49pm On Jul 28, 2019
kokogee:

I have tried that but the drivers not installing. thanks, i'll still try on other PC.

It should download..... Its either your connection or download source......
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 2:50pm On Jul 28, 2019
kokogee:

You download ROM to a computer and flash from the computer.......
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 2:52pm On Jul 28, 2019
isaacosas01:

So because a phone is cheap i shouldn't give an honest review.

The money they paid you guys to only praise and defend this phone never reach my hand. Once it does I'll start worshipping the phone but till then, I would only give honest review.

We are still waiting for our own share of the money too ......
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by ityP(m): 2:55pm On Jul 28, 2019
flamingskull:
how much?
Cus I once had a choice to send a phone back but I chooses partial refund because I was afraid of shipping cost

Don't know o... Noobody is helping me out
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by cutiedave(m): 3:18pm On Jul 28, 2019
flamingskull:
some people are naturally sadists

He should Goan buy xiaomi he will still complain
Lol...bt lowkey, i blame users of umidigi...
They somehow over hype their products which makes incoming buyers expect a lot...so, some pple are bound to feel bad if the phone doesn't reach their imagined target...
i remember someone here was comparing the umidigi a5pro with redmi 7...dat person was just unnecessary hyping the a5 pro(this dangerously raises the expectations of new buyers)...where as in reality the a5 pro cant perform on the same level as the redmi 7(processor wise)...

I personally wont expect much from d a5pro due to itz SoC...

6 Likes

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mizik(m): 3:19pm On Jul 28, 2019
Mizik:

Umidigi A3 -₦26900
Umidigi A3 pro ₦31900
Umidigi One -₦39990
Umidigi F1 - ₦66900
Umidigi uwatch ₦9300

CALL OR WHATSAPP me on 07016854740 to order for it and get 50% off the delivery fee....
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mizik(m): 3:20pm On Jul 28, 2019
Dembouz:
PLEASE GUYS ANYONE HERE WITH A3 OR A3pro SHOULD HELP ME VERIFY THE PHONE CAMERA PORTRAIT/BOKEH. I WAMT TO BUY IT FOR MYSELF.... I WANT A SMARTPHONE WITH BOKEH LIKE THAT OF IPHONE 7+. I AM A FAN OF BOKEH.. MY INFINIX 6X PORTRAIT IS GOOD BUT AVERAGE CAMERA QUALITY... many people told me umidigi cam are dope.. can anyone here please post a bokeh photo he took with his phone?
u want portrait shots like that of an iphone 7 plus in a sub 35k phone...
Okay cheesy

1 Like

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by ityP(m): 3:21pm On Jul 28, 2019
cutiedave:

Lol...bt lowkey, i blame users of umidigi...
They somehow over hype their products which makes incoming buyers expect a lot...so some pple are bound to feel bad if the phone doesn't reach their imagined target...
i remember someone here was comparing the umidigi a5pro with redmi 7...dat person was just unnecessary hyping the a5 pro(this dangerously raises the expectations of new buyers)...where as in reality the a5 pro cant perform on the same level as the redmi 7(processor wise)...

I personally wont expect much from d a5pro due to itz SoC...

I can't help but agree with u... Though, I'm not sure anyone would complain about the speed of the A5 pro... It's quite ok...
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mizik(m): 3:27pm On Jul 28, 2019
Dembouz:

smiley bro if u get the pic just send me...
i plan giving it to my bro after some time... ppl hype it. that umi phone are good cheap,with awesome cameras better than infinix
get A5 pro
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by kelz2205: 3:29pm On Jul 28, 2019
hello fam,

Pls where is the best site to buy an umidigi a1 pro, any trusted sellers?, thanks.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by olarwarleh(m): 3:30pm On Jul 28, 2019
mercky1:
will it work too for a3pro
That I don't know
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by olarwarleh(m): 3:32pm On Jul 28, 2019
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Benjaniblinks(m): 5:24pm On Jul 28, 2019
holluikon:

Check and compare this
bro, how u take dey use your 1688 app in English?
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 5:41pm On Jul 28, 2019
kelz2205:
hello fam,

Pls where is the best site to buy an umidigi a1 pro, any trusted sellers?, thanks.

It's sold out..... You missed the 17K bonanza.........

Do you mean this device....... grin

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Jidibia(m): 5:43pm On Jul 28, 2019
Gazzy88:
For the chief complainers here,you expect to get an experience of 500k device with your 35k abi? Awoof no go kill Nigerians. Umidigi should be suing y'all that still never appreciate their efforts to make you enjoy more for less.
Are you for real?
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Jidibia(m): 5:50pm On Jul 28, 2019
jumong232:
4gb/6gb ram plus 64/128gb internal storage neatly used fone needed 4 swap

Mine is neatly used umidigi f1 4gb/128gb internal 5150mah ba3
Avin no issue
Just wanna change fone
I am interested in the f1.
Mine is A5 pro.
Call or whatsapp me on zero7zero30803344.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by isaacosas01(m): 6:13pm On Jul 28, 2019
Lexusgs430:

It's sold out..... You missed the 17K bonanza.........

Do you mean this device....... grin

I need hands on review on this device, thinking if buying it as a gift for someone, the next time they stock it
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 6:26pm On Jul 28, 2019
isaacosas01:

I need hands on review on this device, thinking if buying it as a gift for someone, the next time they stock it

It's a brilliant device..... They think the camera on the A1 Pro, is superior to the Umidigi A3.....

It uses usb Type C and performs brilliantly..... The only drawback is the 16GB ROM.......

But that has been taken care by this brilliant device.........

(1) (2) (3) ... (1062) (1063) (1064) (1065) (1066) (1067) (1068) ... (2175) (Reply)

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.