Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:22 AM

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD - Phones (139) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD (1705993 Views)

TECNO Spark 5 Official Discussion Thread / ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** / Infinix Hot 4 PRO (X556) Official Discussion Thread (REVIEW) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) ... (2175) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mustack: 10:57am On Dec 06, 2018
omotola90:
@lexusgs430 and mustack,I really want to get the umidigi A3 but my fear is the unavailability of parts out there.the phone is really a beauty to behold
My previous phone was a Chinese phone.. if you can't take rest then don't try it.. this my second brand diff from all those overhyped plactics Dominating Nigeria market. And I don't regrimy decision..
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 10:57am On Dec 06, 2018
Mustack:

Which among them is ok.. some of them are paid app

This......

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mustack: 10:58am On Dec 06, 2018
Lexusgs430:

The plenty people that have already bought this Umidigi A3, also have this parts issue.

But we all still went ahead to make this purchase. In Life, we have to take a bold step....

Treat your phone with care and you would not require any parts.

In Nigeria, if you don't want your phone to blow, due to excessive power supply. Charge your phone permanently with a powerbank. Use a grandad case to cover the screen, to give your screen that extra layer of protection etc etc

And you would not require any parts.....
Better advice

1 Like

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mustack: 11:00am On Dec 06, 2018
Mustiboy:
mine has gotten to badagry. waiting for call from the post
Ok it's left for you to decide.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 11:03am On Dec 06, 2018
Mustack:

It's too good for the cash

TechUtopia gives this Umidigi A3, a massive thumbs up.....

I cannot say anymore...... When I started using Umigidi devices, techutopia blasted them very badly during his reviews (videos still available to view on YouTube).

Umidigi A3 devices sold as at last count was over 3000 units..... We cannot all be wrong, also read buyer reviews on Jumia.......
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Episco: 11:26am On Dec 06, 2018
Yes, lagos
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by adefemi007(m): 12:23pm On Dec 06, 2018
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 1:24pm On Dec 06, 2018
adefemi007:
https://m.aliexpress.com/item/32853888303.html?pid=808_0000_0105&spm=a2g0n.search-amp.list.32853888303&aff_trace_key=&aff_platform=msite&m_page_id=6570amp-ZGLv34R_XCI1sHtai3Kc5g1544043475771

I saw this charger in the xiaomi thread. Hope it can work for umidigi a3 or a3 pro without any damage on the battery

Just stick with the standard charger......
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Sgbate(m): 2:29pm On Dec 06, 2018
Lexusgs430:

The camera is actually not bad (atall).......
here corrected it for u. u really never hat to include the ''too'' in ur santence.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Nobody: 3:12pm On Dec 06, 2018
My A3 charges from 35 to 85 in 1hr...so I think I'm okay with the follow come charger.. it quite fast enough
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by MzTunechi(f): 3:51pm On Dec 06, 2018
Jheypeel:
My baby's a3 just arrived, it's all shade of Grey. So beautiful and sleek
beautiful thang
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Hahjascho(m): 4:05pm On Dec 06, 2018
Lexusgs430:

The plenty people that have already bought this Umidigi A3, also have this parts issue.

But we all still went ahead to make this purchase. In Life, we have to take a bold step....

Treat your phone with care and you would not require any parts.

In Nigeria, if you don't want your phone to blow, due to excessive power supply. Charge your phone permanently with a powerbank. Use a grandad case to cover the screen, to give your screen that extra layer of protection etc etc

And you would not require any parts.....
The advice seems good but not really the best as we can't guarantee what could happen with time to come and between all the users are not restricted to the same locality neither do they exhibit similar lifestyles and life work... So I think need for parts with time is inevitable.

Having read almost all the pages so far, I recently got interested in this UMI FAMILY grin but am utmostly concerned about the parts and and repairing knowledge and proximity. Any good advice will be noticed sha.

And, is it obligatory order is placed before getting any UMi device? can't it be gotten from open stores?
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Jidibia(m): 4:17pm On Dec 06, 2018
Hahjascho:

The advice seems good but not really the best as we can't guarantee what could happen with time to come and between all the users are not restricted to the same locality neither do they exhibit similar lifestyles and life work... So I think need for parts with time is inevitable.

Having read almost all the pages so far, I recently got interested in this UMI FAMILY grin but am utmostly concerned about the parts and and repairing knowledge and proximity. Any good advice will be noticed sha.

And, is it obligatory order is placed before getting any UMi device? can't it be gotten from open stores?
Just stick to the popular brands in Nigeria.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Obatise: 4:28pm On Dec 06, 2018
Hahjascho:

The advice seems and, is it obligatory order is placed before getting any UMi device? can't it be gotten from open stores?
You can always order for parts from Aliexpress. Xiaomi doesn't have part in Nigeria and it user abound by the day
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Toluene15: 4:35pm On Dec 06, 2018
UmidigiA3 despatched to Nigeria 2nd Dec arrived Lagos air today.
@ Lexusgs430 If umidigi can't establish a after sales service centre in Nigeria I suggest they just make parts available for sale online. Even if someone tries to be too careful anything can still happen and the device might get damaged (screen in particular).
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Hahjascho(m): 5:49pm On Dec 06, 2018
Jidibia:

Just stick to the popular brands in Nigeria.

Can Umi phones be gotten from public stores /shops
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Vieybazz(m): 5:51pm On Dec 06, 2018
Please I need full details on the use of twilight app plz
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 6:26pm On Dec 06, 2018
Hahjascho:

Can Umi phones be gotten from public stores /shops

Is Jumia public and local enough?
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 6:29pm On Dec 06, 2018
Vieybazz:
Please I need full details on the use of twilight app plz

Just download and test it.....
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mustack: 6:30pm On Dec 06, 2018
Toluene15:
@ Lexusgs430 If umidigi can't establish a after sales service centre in Nigeria I suggest they just make parts available for sale online. Even if someone tries to be too careful anything can still happen and the device might get damaged (screen in particular).
You read my mind. Ill advice if iva lex can initiate his client to open a customer service center here in the country
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 6:33pm On Dec 06, 2018
Toluene15:

Congratulations on the arrival of your A3....... Nah fighter jet carry am come?

Would call Umidigi again to reiterate this point.... I have done it over and over, hopefully we might be listened to.....
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mustack: 6:33pm On Dec 06, 2018
Lexusgs430:

Just download and test it.....
I downloaded them and later delete them base on my own reason that is not realistic...
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mizik(m): 6:36pm On Dec 06, 2018
Lexusgs430:

Congratulations on the arrival of your A3....... Nah fighter jet carry am come?

Would call Umidigi again to reiterate this point.... I have done it over and over, hopefully we might be listened to.....
Good day Sir, when are you going to announce the winner of the giveaway?

1 Like

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 6:38pm On Dec 06, 2018
Mustack:

You read my mind. Ill advice if iva lex can initiate his client to open a customer service center here in the country

Customer service center I asked for about a month ago, but meet an Umidigi brick wall.....
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 6:43pm On Dec 06, 2018
Umidigi uwatch arrived today........

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 6:45pm On Dec 06, 2018
Mizik:
Good day Sir, when are you going to announce the winner of the giveaway?

Tonight......
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mizik(m): 6:46pm On Dec 06, 2018
Lexusgs430:
Umidigi uwatch arrived today........
How much is the watch?
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mizik(m): 6:48pm On Dec 06, 2018
Lexusgs430:

Tonight......
Ok.. Kudos to the winner
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mizik(m): 6:49pm On Dec 06, 2018
Sbgate How far? cool
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Obatise: 7:05pm On Dec 06, 2018
Toluene15:

Mine too left Singapore for Nigeria December 1st and it arrived today also.
Abeg who know if he don dey collectable at Ibadan.

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 7:08pm On Dec 06, 2018
Mizik:
How much is the watch?

$24.99
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 7:10pm On Dec 06, 2018
Obatise:

Mine too left Singapore for Nigeria December 1st and it arrived today also

So we should be expecting more reviews soon....

(1) (2) (3) ... (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) ... (2175) (Reply)

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.