Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,314 members, 7,808,061 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:17 AM

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD - Phones (1406) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD (1706201 Views)

TECNO Spark 5 Official Discussion Thread / ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** / Infinix Hot 4 PRO (X556) Official Discussion Thread (REVIEW) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1403) (1404) (1405) (1406) (1407) (1408) (1409) ... (2175) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 10:30am On Feb 17, 2020
SKhanmi:

Blame it on ignorance, We didn't know tekino was reaping us off, I still remember laughing at one of my friends that bought umidigi then. Let me try out the A5 pro first, then I might go for the power later. Make una dey expect my review

Welcome to the light..... Umipeppering would set you free........ cheesy
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by paulmarkino: 11:25am On Feb 17, 2020
I placed order for Power 3 three days ago. This is what I got � when I checked it on my Aliexpress �� account.
Please can I be sure to get this device. When and how long?
I need answers because I am having doubts that this corona virus in China is affecting shipping of products.

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Unbiased1: 12:42pm On Feb 17, 2020
SKhanmi:

Blame it on ignorance, We didn't know tekino was reaping us off, I still remember laughing at one of my friends that bought umidigi then. Let me try out the A5 pro first, then I might go for the power later. Make una dey expect my review

What did you mean by that statement above
How many Umidigi Phones are worth buying apart from A3 Pro, Power and Power 3? Previous Umidigi phones weren't that attractive.
As for Tecno, their hold on the Nigerian Market is coming to an end gradually, you can see the cost of their recently released devices are not as espensive as they used to be in the past. Xiaomi and Huawei are coming with full force and I hope Umidigi also start getting distributors in Nigeria to make their phones flood the market.

2 Likes

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 12:55pm On Feb 17, 2020
paulmarkino:
I placed order for Power 3 three days ago. This is what I got � when I checked it on my Aliexpress �� account.
I need answers because I am having doubts that this corona virus in China is affecting shipping of products.

Biko, just wait...... We need to preach the Power of the Umidigi Power 3, togeda......... grin

A brilliant device, you would be truly amazed........ Hope your expectations of the camera, does not exceed that of the pixel....... wink
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by paulmarkino: 12:58pm On Feb 17, 2020
Lexusgs430:

Biko, just wait...... We need to preach the Power of the Umidigi Power 3, togeda......... grin

A brilliant device, you would be truly amazed........ Hope your expectations of the camera, does not exceed that of the pixel....... wink

Kindly tell me it would be delivered to me soon.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 12:59pm On Feb 17, 2020
Unbiased1:

What did you mean by that statement above
How many Umidigi Phones are worth buying apart from A3 Pro, Power and Power 3? Previous Umidigi phones weren't that attractive.
As for Tecno, their hold on the Nigerian Market is coming to an end gradually, you can see the cost of their recently released devices are not as espensive as they used to be in the past. Xiaomi and Huawei are coming with full force and I hope Umidigi also start getting distributors in Nigeria to make their phones flood the market.

Make i start here.....

Umidigi A5 Pro
Umidigi X
Umidigi F1
Umidigi F2........

Make i continue....... cheesy

We have to agree that, as the year goes by, Umidigi are producing better devices going forward.......

The mistakes of Umi, died with Umi......

This is now Umidigi, new and reformed......... cheesy

2 Likes

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 1:01pm On Feb 17, 2020
paulmarkino:

Kindly tell me it would be delivered to me soon.

If buying from AE.... Rule of thumb is usually 21 days, but with this added spice of corona soup, in the mix.....

Companies would have to logistically think outside the box, to meet customer expectations.......
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by nani667: 1:20pm On Feb 17, 2020
paulmarkino:

Even long before Coronavirus, Umidigi dey take years to ship... So Jus jejely wait for dem
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by BlackArab(m): 2:10pm On Feb 17, 2020
osic:

Blackarab
thanks partner.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by paulmarkino: 7:29pm On Feb 17, 2020
nani667:

Even long before Coronavirus, Umidigi dey take years to ship... So Jus jejely wait for dem

I'm just hoping to get this device before end of the month of March.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by paulmarkino: 7:32pm On Feb 17, 2020
Lexusgs430:

If buying from AE.... Rule of thumb is usually 21 days, but with this added spice of corona soup, in the mix.....

Companies would have to logistically think outside the box, to meet customer expectations.......

I'm praying � for quick delivery before end of march.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by BlackArab(m): 7:51pm On Feb 17, 2020
Umidigi A5 Pro Breathing Crystal 2 pcs still available @ 35k each.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Carmal90(m): 8:10pm On Feb 17, 2020
BlackArab:
Umidigi A5 Pro Breathing Crystal 2 pcs still available @ 35k each.

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by ndcide(m): 8:12pm On Feb 17, 2020
Lexusgs430:
The only problem with the Umidigi Power 3, is the 4/64........

If it was 4/128, it could have been nominated device of the century........ cheesy

Hopefully umidigi would release an OTA, to increase ROM size........ Never say Never...... wink

My power 3 has arrived.

I never on am ohh grin

Don't even know what the 4/64 is all about
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by saint2ace(m): 8:19pm On Feb 17, 2020
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Michealvegas: 8:21pm On Feb 17, 2020
Prechy2836:

He meant change it from your phone settings to (4G,3G,2G Auto) so when you want to make call it'll automatically switch to 3G.
is that umidigi sad,my a5pro is not like that .there is no auto
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Michealvegas: 8:22pm On Feb 17, 2020
SKhanmi:

With the data recovery?
No undecided,the phone
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 8:34pm On Feb 17, 2020
ndcide:

My power 3 has arrived.

I never on am ohh grin

Why you dey fear to on? Corona no dey hin bodi nah......... grin
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 8:36pm On Feb 17, 2020
ndcide:

My power 3 has arrived.

I never on am ohh grin

4GB RAM + 64GB ROM..........
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 8:36pm On Feb 17, 2020
ndcide:

My power 3 has arrived.

I never on am ohh grin

Quick quick...... We dey await your Umipeppering tales + reviews........... smiley
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Michealvegas: 8:41pm On Feb 17, 2020
Lexusgs430:

Quick quick...... We dey await your Umipeppering tales + reviews........... smiley
To do review dey do you totori,wetin grin grin
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 8:53pm On Feb 17, 2020
Michealvegas:

To do review dey do you totori,wetin grin grin

You no no say nah Umipeppering and umigingering, carry us reach here.......... grin
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Carmal90(m): 9:06pm On Feb 17, 2020
ndcide:

My power 3 has arrived.

I never on am ohh grin

When did you place order??
Considering ordering as well
Regards
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by dunsin125: 11:38pm On Feb 17, 2020
khalidx:
I would confirm the camera of the F2 tomorrow by God's grace.
Bros, you never test am ni.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by ndcide(m): 12:10am On Feb 18, 2020
Carmal90:

When did you place order??
Considering ordering as well
Regards

Last year
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Abcdefghij10000(f): 12:36am On Feb 18, 2020
ndcide:

Last year
Did you order from UMIDIGI store or you got it from a freelance seller.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by khalidx: 1:01am On Feb 18, 2020
dunsin125:
Bros, you never test am ni.
I didn't have time to explore the phone extensively today �
But the camera is ok � for. Me… better than. Any other Umidigi camera � so far.. More reviews tomorrow please
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by ndcide(m): 3:44am On Feb 18, 2020
Abcdefghij10000:

Did you order from UMIDIGI store or you got it from a freelance seller.

Umidigi store
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by dunsin125: 7:22am On Feb 18, 2020
khalidx:
But the camera is ok � for. Me… better than. Any other Umidigi camera � so far.. More reviews tomorrow please
Okay bro, waiting for more.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by saint2ace(m): 8:02am On Feb 18, 2020
khalidx:

Brotherly, no pisure? grin grin
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Abcdefghij10000(f): 8:07am On Feb 18, 2020
ndcide:

Umidigi store
I am sorry if my question is going irk you but may I please get to know the time you ordered and the date you got the phone besides was your tracking number reflecting the true position of your item. I am sorry to bother you again . smiley
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by ndcide(m): 8:28am On Feb 18, 2020
Abcdefghij10000:

I am sorry if my question is going irk you but may I please get to know the time you ordered and the date you got the phone besides was your tracking number reflecting the true position of your item. I am sorry to bother you again . smiley

-November.

-Yes...

(1) (2) (3) ... (1403) (1404) (1405) (1406) (1407) (1408) (1409) ... (2175) (Reply)

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.