Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,559 members, 7,809,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:35 PM

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD - Phones (1433) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD (1706922 Views)

TECNO Spark 5 Official Discussion Thread / ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** / Infinix Hot 4 PRO (X556) Official Discussion Thread (REVIEW) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1430) (1431) (1432) (1433) (1434) (1435) (1436) ... (2175) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 12:47pm On Mar 17, 2020
Masco2006m:

The shipping is very high about 52k

Haba..... You for kuku buy Umidigi Power 3...... wink
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Kennyflyair: 5:08pm On Mar 17, 2020
Qasimak1:
Hello,
Do you need
UMIDIGI A3S
UMIDIGI A3X
UMIDIGI A3 PRO
UMIDIGI 5A PRO and all type of UMIDIGI phone
kindly pm me for latest price for your desire, I assure you the very best price and strong phone. You can't never regret buying from me.
A3S price?
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by khalidx: 5:26pm On Mar 17, 2020
SOT on F2 keeps getting better tongue

1 Share

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Qasimak1: 6:06pm On Mar 17, 2020
A3S is #30,000
Kennyflyair:

A3S price?
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by zxcvbnmlkjhgfds: 6:38pm On Mar 17, 2020
This Umicravings na die! cool cool
The 1st tab na my time-traveling machine grin (page 936 so far)
The 2nd tab is the present day always refreshed every hour! grin smiley
One day, money go complete and the Son of Man will have his desired A5pro (Breathing Crystal aka the new black!

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by zxcvbnmlkjhgfds: 6:40pm On Mar 17, 2020
khalidx:
SOT on F2 keeps getting better tongue

I installed that app for my cubot but I discovered it drains my battery jare... Had to uninstall it
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by sulasa07(m): 6:44pm On Mar 17, 2020
Lexusgs430:

Is your frame damaged?......
The frame is alright, nothing wrong
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by KFindaHiC: 7:20pm On Mar 17, 2020
I found this thread on Google when trying to find GCam ports for my Umidigi F2. Thanks to Khalidx's posts I was able to use the GCam port that he posted. But I found one a bit better.

The Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro has a very similar camera setup to ours and did some digging. This following GCam 7.3 port by wyroczen works pretty well on the Umidigi F2. No config file needed for Google Camera 7.2 and higher.

It only works for the main sensor and selfie sensor but it works VERY well (even for video). The night mode doesn't work either.

https://www.celsoazevedo.com/files/android/google-camera/dev-wyroczen/#apk1220

https://f.celsoazevedo.com/file/cfiles/gcm1/GCam_7.3.018_RN8P_Wyroczen_v2.apk

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by khalidx: 9:28pm On Mar 17, 2020
KFindaHiC:
I found this thread on Google when trying to find GCam ports for my Umidigi F2. Thanks to Khalidx's posts I was able to use the GCam port that he posted. But I found one a bit better.

The Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro has a very similar camera setup to ours and did some digging. This following GCam 7.3 port by wyroczen works pretty well on the Umidigi F2. No config file needed for Google Camera 7.2 and higher.

It only works for the main sensor and selfie sensor but it works VERY well (even for video). The night mode doesn't work either.

https://www.celsoazevedo.com/files/android/google-camera/dev-wyroczen/#apk1220

https://f.celsoazevedo.com/file/cfiles/gcm1/GCam_7.3.018_RN8P_Wyroczen_v2.apk
enjoy yourself bro… I've two different Gcam, one for pictures and the other one for video…. Which of the 7.3 are you using because the one I've tested isn't stable. share the direct link � to the one you're using… and share picture samples too tongue
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Tservices: 6:27am On Mar 18, 2020
Hello friends,
Abeg I need una help, a package was sent to me but got missing along the way, but the tracking says it has gotten to my local post office even the post master in my area said he didn't see that particular package. I opened dispute on AE, they told me to upload a document to show that the package went missing. I went to a nearby high court to swear an affidavit of missing parcel and uploaded it but they turned it down. Please advice me on what best to do. The item I bought was over $150.
Normally, one can appeal their judgement within 7days, I have just 3days left. Please help!
Thanks

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Carmal90(m): 6:33am On Mar 18, 2020
Tservices:
Hello friends,
Abeg I need una help, a package was sent to me but got missing along the way, but the tracking says it has gotten to my local post office even the post master in my area said he didn't see that particular package. I opened dispute on AE, they told me to upload a document to show that the package went missing. I went to a nearby high court to swear an affidavit of missing parcel and uploaded it but they turned it down. Please advice me on what best to do. The item I bought was over $150.
Normally, one can appeal their judgement within 7days, I have just 3days left. Please help!
Thanks
Go and beg them at the collection center... they have the package,just lazy to search it for you.
Regards

1 Like

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by jboixxx: 6:40am On Mar 18, 2020
Tservices:
Hello friends,
Thanks
Nothing concerns high court in this case. Once your tracking says unsuccessful delivery attempt, it's already with your local PO and ready for delivery or pickup. Only them can change the status to unsuccessful delivery.

Go back to them, print the tracking page along and show their mail manager. If they insist it hasn't gotten to them, ask them to give you a document to proof that it hasn't gotten to them in order for you to claim your refund. AliExpress will only acknowledge doc originated from NIPOST affirming it missing or unclaimed. Do this kindly and with respect!

If they refuse to give you that, you'll need to take it up with NIPOST and forget the refund from AliExpress by writing to the Postmaster General (Abuja) through the ladder for a missing item and a refund. If you're doing this, make a copy of the letter and ensure their oga at your PO sign the acknowledgement letter (photocopy) and leave the original to him.

Edit: you can send the photocopy he acknowledged to the Postmaster General via email, he'll take it up from there.

All the best.

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by jboixxx: 6:41am On Mar 18, 2020
Carmal90:

Go and beg them at the collection center... they have the package,just lazy to search it for you.
Regards
Beg Did you really mean that? Don't turn govt officials to mini god, biko.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Carmal90(m): 6:52am On Mar 18, 2020
jboixxx:
Beg Did you really mean that? Don't turn govt officials to mini god, biko.
Ok

1 Like

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 7:31am On Mar 18, 2020
Tservices:
Hello friends,
Thanks

What prompted the affidavit?.....

Your issue is with NIPOST, that is the only document you need to upload.........

Surely not an Umidigi transaction.........

3 Likes

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Kennyflyair: 12:59pm On Mar 18, 2020
Tservices:
Hello friends,
Thanks

Please try uploaded the tracking info from 17track let's see. From what you're saying I think the item is already at post office. They just don't want to check it for you. But the tracking info will confirm that. If the last information on 17track is UNSUCCESSFUL DELIVERY, then my guy, go to the post office and don't leave till they give you your item. But just try upload 17track information let's confirm
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by sleemoon(m): 1:16pm On Mar 18, 2020
Lexusgs430:

What prompted the affidavit?.....

Your issue is with NIPOST, that is the only document you need to upload.........

Surely not an Umidigi transaction.........

[/quote]surely not an Umidigi transaction[/quote]

Kai... Oga Lexus....hmmmm i dey talk my own now ooo...

me am not kuku there ooo
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Obatise: 1:56pm On Mar 18, 2020
I have for sale

=>Umidigi A5 pro follow come finger print sensor.

=> Umidigi A5 pro follow come Camera all 4
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by khalidx: 2:00pm On Mar 18, 2020
Proof that F2 camera � is awesome even under low light…
Gcam is sweet tongue
Umidigi need to improve their software to corroborate their amazing hardware.
https://photos.app./St3UMREeCvJusYcM7

First picture Gcam night mode second picture Stock camera night mode.
If you see the F2 for 75k buy it if you can it worth the price.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by saint2ace(m): 3:23pm On Mar 18, 2020
Obatise:
I have for sale

=>Umidigi A5 pro follow come screen

=>Umidigi A5 pro follow come battery.

=>Umidigi A5 pro follow come charging board

=>Umidigi A5 pro follow come back glass

Abeg wetin happen to the phone, this one wey you don scattered the parts like this lolz grin
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by saint2ace(m): 3:26pm On Mar 18, 2020
khalidx:
Gcam is sweet tongue

Site not opening....
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Obatise: 3:43pm On Mar 18, 2020
saint2ace:

Abeg wetin happen to the phone, this one wey you don scattered the parts like this lolz grin

The board is dead.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by sleemoon(m): 4:01pm On Mar 18, 2020
khalidx:
Gcam is sweet tongue

if i see i for try buy...but I can't buy a Used F2 for 90k... kole werk
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Qasimak1: 5:23pm On Mar 18, 2020
is new one not used one, I will order it for you if you are really ready to buy F2
sleemoon:

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by khalidx: 5:28pm On Mar 18, 2020
sleemoon:

grin grin that's not a fair price though
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Masco2006m: 5:37pm On Mar 18, 2020
Obatise:

The board is dead.
Which of the board? What results to that? Bcuz mine refused to turn on. And don't know the problem
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by khalidx: 5:38pm On Mar 18, 2020
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by saint2ace(m): 5:46pm On Mar 18, 2020
khalidx:
sorry egbon.. Google photos is misbehaving.
Stock camera night � mode
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1L-0GgrsKTOvMEuaLuGQqvpGNvzFQuJwR/view?usp=drivesdk
Gcam night mode (no focus)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1LNn5osqoNcyNgw-svZu2_Mo2e7LeQPBo/view?usp=drivesdk
Gcam night mode (I tapped to focus on the foot)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1L7W_zIQG84e0JQ8_i3o-1XdhsKYszzjR/view?usp=drivesdk

Nice but could be better for a 48mp camera just my opinion sha, though u mentioned that it's in low light, so I'll let it slide after all umidigi isn't known for cameras.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by khalidx: 6:30pm On Mar 18, 2020
saint2ace:

Nice but could be better for a 48mp camera just my opinion sha, though u mentioned that it's in low light, so I'll let it slide after all umidigi isn't known for cameras.
na… that's in near darkness no light no sun ☀ rays just the illumination that passed through the thick curtain.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by khalidx: 6:43pm On Mar 18, 2020
Personally I don't like taking pictures like that, I like to snap landmarks and some friends.. I send the pictures to their phones then I delete the photos from my photos..
Shot at around 11am
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1LRMXl35yFCRI4iC95hNUVgxYMoKFPXme/view?usp=drivesdk

Shot around 6:45 pm I don't have daylights pictures again..

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1LRej0AzWGZL_mzLJerd7-6C0UDXJ_2mJ/view?usp=drivesdk
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by jboixxx: 6:56pm On Mar 18, 2020
16/03/2020 UPDATE
IMPTORTANT NOTICE:
ALL ITEMS are dispatched nationwide via NIPOST Registered Mail for as low as N250 from Jalingo, Taraba State (not Ikeja), except where indicated.

2. Estimated Time of Delivery = 3 - 6 work days
3. No PAY ON DELIVERY except it's a pick up deal. Please, take note.

4. For every order worth N6000 (minimum of 2 items), you get a freebie attached.

CLASS 10 MEMORY CARDS

A) Lexar A1 C10 (95MB/s speed) (+SD adapter)
1) 32GB Capacity = N2000
2) 64GB Capacity = N3700

B) SanDisk Ultra A1 C10 (+SD adapter)
1) 16GB Capacity (98MB/s speed) = N1600
2) 32GB Capacity (98MB/s speed) = N2400
3) 64GB Capacity (100MB/s speed) = N4000
4) 128GB Capacity (100MB/s speed) = N7000

C) SanDisk ULTRA SD C10 UHS -1 (80MB/s speed) (for imaging devices)
1) 16GB Capacity = N2500
2) 32GB Capacity = N3500
3) 64GB Capacity = N5000

Nano hybrid SIM extender = N500

DRIVES
A) OTG Drive (USB 2.0)
1) 32GB Capacity = N2000 (MicroUSB only)

B) WSD OTG Drive (USB 3.0)
1) 32GB Capacity = N2500
2) 64GB Capacity = N4000

C) 3-in-1 OTG DRIVES (USB 3.0)
1) 32GB Capacity = N3300
2) 64GB Capacity = N4600

D) SanDisk OTG Drives (USB 3.0) (+ lanyard)
1) 32GB Capacity = N3000 (MICROUSB)
2) 64GB Capacity = N4200 (MICROUSB)
3) 32GB Capacity = N3400 (TYPE C)
4) 64GB Capacity = N4500 (TYPE C)

E) SanDisk CRUZER GLIDE FLASH DRIVE (USB 3.0) (+ lanyard)
1) 16GB Capacity = N1900
2) 32GB Capacity = N2700
3) 64GB Capacity = N4000
4) 128GB Capacity = N6200

1TB Western Digital External HDD = N19,000

KZ ED9 Hi-Fi Wired Earphones = N4500

KZ ZSN Pro Hybrid Earphones = N6000

KZ earphone case = N700

USB 3.0 OTG ADAPTERS/DONGLES (for charging {PD users}, mouse, HDD, USB flash, printer, keyboard, game pad compatibility with smartphones/tablets/Mac)
1) Type C .....= N800
2) MicroUSB = N900

USB 3.1 Type C Adapter (Convert your MicroUSB to Type C interface; sync + charging) = N200

USB FAST CABLES.
1) [s]3A Floveme hybrid (Type C + Micro) = N1100[/s]
2) 3A TOPK / Celbro Type C .= N1000
3) 3A Baseus Type-C cable (1.2m) ..= N1450
4) 2.4A TopK microUSB (0.5m) .......= N700
5) 2.4A Floveme / TOPK MicroUSB cable = N900
6) 2A USAMS cable = N900
7) Mini USB Cable for Cameras, Ext HDDs, GPS devices = N1000

FAST USB CHARGERS (no cable included)
1) QC 3.0 Topk Dual port ......= N2250
2) QC 3.0 Essager (3 ports & UK plug) = N2300
3) QC 3.0 Floveme.................= N2000
4) 2.4A Floveme Dual port ..= N1800
5) QC 3.0 Celbro....................= N1700

Items available for pickup @ Computer village, Ikeja.
1) QC 3.0 TOPK Dual port Adapter ....... = N2250
2) [s]QC 3.0 TOPK (Single port) adapter....= N1800[/s]
3) 2.4A Floveme Dual port Adapters.. = N1800
4) QC 3.0 TOPK Type C cables ..............= N1000
5) 2.4A TOPK MicroUSB cables ............= N900

Prices are my best

WhatsApp me → here ←
www.nairaland.com/attachments/11084677_ads_jpeg8e77e2eae282b2422501f6c48ecea560
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by sulasa07(m): 7:20pm On Mar 18, 2020
Obatise:
I have for sale

=>Umidigi A5 pro follow come screen

=>Umidigi A5 pro follow come battery.

=>Umidigi A5 pro follow come charging board

=>Umidigi A5 pro follow come back glass

I need the Screen

(1) (2) (3) ... (1430) (1431) (1432) (1433) (1434) (1435) (1436) ... (2175) (Reply)

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.