Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,136 members, 7,807,453 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:43 PM

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD - Phones (1797) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD (1705564 Views)

TECNO Spark 5 Official Discussion Thread / ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** / Infinix Hot 4 PRO (X556) Official Discussion Thread (REVIEW) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1794) (1795) (1796) (1797) (1798) (1799) (1800) ... (2175) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Samuelon: 7:16am On Nov 02, 2020
lawalsodiq234:
I got my Umidigi not quite long, no issues so far apart from the fact that I can't use 4g on glo
Anyone with any idea on how to rectify the issue

4g on glo has to do with the bands not all states supports the two glo 4g bands. Like here in ph only one works.

When I go back to owerri the other one works

Ph own is 28(700) while owerri os 3(1800)

Check if your phone has any of these bands
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Emily22(m): 7:20am On Nov 02, 2020
Emily22:
Warning....

To those that purchased A7S, A7 and A7 pro.....what you see on the screen after purchase is not a tempered glass....it's just another thick nylon that can't protect your LCD against minor fall.

You can confirm by using your finger to raise the edge of the nylon....

So I will advise everyone to buy a full tempered glass to protect your screen....you don't want to stroll to China....trust me....The wait..the fixing and even worse a defective LCD after the Wait....

Why not save the stress by purchasing a full tempered class from me if you are in Lagos and can meet up at ogba and environs....chat me up....

If you are outside Lagos....or don't want to do the stress of meeting up..

Just search for "umidigi screen protector" buy the one with 2 pieces in the title

Enjoy your device

Note: I sell only full screen tempered glass to protect the edges of your LCD.

Stay cool and check my signature

Love ya all.....Umigang...

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by saint2ace(m): 7:32am On Nov 02, 2020
Samuelon:

4g on glo has to do with the bands not all states supports the two glo 4g bands. Like here in ph only one works.

When I go back to owerri the other one works

Ph own is 28(700) while owerri os 3(1800)

Check if your phone has any of these bands

Umidigi has all the LTE bands available, so his case might be that of non-avalability of any of the bands, if there's no 4G u can't force it.

And correction on the bands available in Owerri, there band 3 and 28 available, band 28 has always been there before band 3 was added last year...... Cheers
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Jefferyzz(m): 7:34am On Nov 02, 2020
It's faster than the stock is I av b4. I don't keep track of the charge time though. But the difference is noticable.
sulasa07:

Is the Bliss os 100% stable and what is your full charging time
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Jefferyzz(m): 7:35am On Nov 02, 2020
Pls where can I get a pouch n glass for my a5 pro
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by saint2ace(m): 7:39am On Nov 02, 2020
Jefferyzz:

Ask @emily22 if available. U can also get tempered glass on Jumia but for the case, have to order from abroad...
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Naijaarchive(m): 8:09am On Nov 02, 2020
Who has A5 Pro panel for sale... The owner went to change the charging port at an engineer place... Na so charger burn the phone
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by LanceLeo: 9:11am On Nov 02, 2020
Replacement Screen needed for Umidigi A7 pro..
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Emily22(m): 9:50am On Nov 02, 2020
LanceLeo:
Replacement Screen needed for Umidigi A7 pro..

Contact me
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Gotaya: 10:06am On Nov 02, 2020
Gotaya:
Memory Card Clearance Sales
64GB ©10 MicroDrive SD Cards
₦3500
Genuine Quality & High Speed.
Nationwide Delivery.
WhatsApp: 0808-717-8520
(Nationwide Delivery available)

Keep your orders coming.
Available, keep your orders coming in
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Daintydan: 10:30am On Nov 02, 2020
My A5 Pro is having this issue of automatically reducing the phone volume to 0. If you raise it, a little time it would reduce it again to 0. What could be the problem?
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 10:38am On Nov 02, 2020
Daintydan:
My A5 Pro is having this issue of automatically reducing the phone volume to 0. If you raise it, a little time it would reduce it again to 0. What could be the problem?

Is your volume button hardware still straight or a has a kink..........
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by dollarnaira: 10:53am On Nov 02, 2020
I need A5 pro battery here pls
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by zxcvbnmlkjhgfds: 11:41am On Nov 02, 2020
Jefferyzz:

I have the glass....
Send me a message
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Flytime: 12:13pm On Nov 02, 2020
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by sulasa07(m): 12:30pm On Nov 02, 2020
osic:

The quoted steps involves rooting your device and installing a new ROM (Android 10)
I tried to flash TWRP using minimal adb and fastboot but after my phone went into fastboot mode,it stopped at "waiting for any device"
What went wrong
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Omenaukor(m): 4:03pm On Nov 02, 2020
Please my Google play store is no longer connecting what could be the problem
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Sent4rina: 5:30pm On Nov 02, 2020
Guys please my A3pro back camera is blurry ever since it fell down last month. Is there a solution to that?
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Emily22(m): 6:40pm On Nov 02, 2020
Sent4rina:
Guys please my A3pro back camera is blurry ever since it fell down last month. Is there a solution to that?

Your camera yaff break.....try to remove the glass cover and see if it works
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by famep(m): 7:32pm On Nov 02, 2020
blackbone989:
I would say am among d luckiest on Umi A5PRO. Though mine do freeze n I wanted to sell it out of frustration not until I saw a post on how to stop it. I did n till date no single issue. Still charge,touch is responsive,clear display n up to date. Most of d complain people give av not noticed them. The only issue was my charger got bad which I replaced with my sis Infinix charger n it's perfect. I think I will buy another phone to support mine so it can last like 3-4yrs. It's goes awhole day till d next so am super proud of d battery. I think safe mode stopped d freezing. Thanks lexus
my a7 pro is frustrating me right now. I tried this safe mode stuff but still nothing happened.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by brainys(m): 8:19pm On Nov 02, 2020
please my umidigi A7 pro stop charging and when i switch it off it will start charging again, any help?
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by 11Anonymous(m): 8:31pm On Nov 02, 2020
Omenaukor:
Please my Google play store is no longer connecting what could be the problem
What network ?
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Sent4rina: 9:32pm On Nov 02, 2020
Emily22:

Your camera yaff break.....try to remove the glass cover and see if it works
It's unfortunate, I can't see the replacement around. It broke my heart, am still enjoying the phone despite its a year plus old.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Obatise: 10:06pm On Nov 02, 2020
lawalsodiq234:
I got my Umidigi not quite long, no issues so far apart from the fact that I can't use 4g on glo
Anyone with any idea on how to rectify the issue

Don’t call customer care. Those guys no nothing, message them on Twitter.

Had the same issue and was rectified via Twitter after numerous call to CC

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by amo4christ(m): 10:12pm On Nov 02, 2020
Please I need help on who can help me fix umidigi A3 screen
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Victorrhymez(m): 10:15pm On Nov 02, 2020
what is the camera 2 api level of the a7 pro
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Marshal3045(m): 11:07pm On Nov 02, 2020
Pls guys I need A5 pro down board for my charging point
Abeg help a brother
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by oluwakayode25(m): 6:19am On Nov 03, 2020
Sent4rina:

Used to happen to me when i used A3 pro back then... Visit an engineer.... Something fit don disconnect around d camera

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Sent4rina: 6:35am On Nov 03, 2020
oluwakayode25:

Used to happen to me when i used A3 pro back then... Visit an engineer.... Something fit don disconnect around d camera

I went to an engineer yesterday, he said I will have to change the camera. He didn't open the phone tho.
Please, did you change any of the components when it happened to your phone?

I guess the engineer was scared to open the phone because is an uncommon brand. He told me the camera is faulty, that I should not give any other person so as not to make a practical of my phone.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by generaljosh1(m): 7:34am On Nov 03, 2020
Hi guys, Which one is better A9pro or Bison?

A seller on Aliexpress can ship to Nigeria @$149.99 on Nov11. Shipping fee $3.78 (this is for bison)
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by osic(m): 8:53am On Nov 03, 2020
sulasa07:

I tried to flash TWRP using minimal adb and fastboot but after my phone went into fastboot mode,it stopped at "waiting for any device"
What went wrong

Ask questions in the Telegram group, or follow the steps accordingly.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1794) (1795) (1796) (1797) (1798) (1799) (1800) ... (2175) (Reply)

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.