Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,405 members, 7,781,173 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:13 AM

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD - Phones (1918) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD (1676998 Views)

TECNO Spark 5 Official Discussion Thread / ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** / Infinix Hot 4 PRO (X556) Official Discussion Thread (REVIEW) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1915) (1916) (1917) (1918) (1919) (1920) (1921) ... (2173) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Abkid(m): 10:24pm On Feb 18, 2021
Kingsean:

A7pro uses Samsung sensors. that I'm very sure of. I've done my research already. ok now tell me the sensors used if u know them. is it omnivision or Leica?. do u even know the name of the sensor used in the A30s? the reason why Sony cameras are being advertised is cos they are the best in the world. now I know why u feel this way. ur Umidigi device was stolen. you see guy all what u said about the Umidigi is a lie. as I said earlier, the stock camera limits the sensors abilities. I use a third party camera app and the pictures are great. I compared with the A30s and there's not much difference. the biggest difference is the zooming ability of the A30s which is ahead. the A30s camera also has a yellowish tint which was a bit of a problem especially in low light
please can you tell the best third party camera for a7s
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by BrickDevo: 12:01am On Feb 19, 2021
Kingsean:

A7pro uses Samsung sensors. that I'm very sure of. I've done my research already. ok now tell me the sensors used if u know them. is it omnivision or Leica?. do u even know the name of the sensor used in the A30s? the reason why Sony cameras are being advertised is cos they are the best in the world. now I know why u feel this way. ur Umidigi device was stolen. you see guy all what u said about the Umidigi is a lie. as I said earlier, the stock camera limits the sensors abilities. I use a third party camera app and the pictures are great. I compared with the A30s and there's not much difference. the biggest difference is the zooming ability of the A30s which is ahead. the A30s camera also has a yellowish tint which was a bit of a problem especially in low light
Bro show me a reference to your claim, even the company never mentioned the lenses used, where is your research steaming from. If they used Samsung lenses would they be scared to loud it, even oukitel that uses Samsung camera lenses usually highlight it as a selling point. How can you use a camera lens that is among the best 20 of 2020 and you didn't mention it, even if you use it in the next two years my guy you must mention it, unless it's a gimmick, that alone can drive huge sales.
if it is good às they claim wouldn't they have mentioned it, that camera looks like that your ominivision same shitty lens in a3 pro, difference is just a higher pixel count. No be a7pro again way I use even with the almighty gcam shishi e no improve, Bro m hungry make we no argue again...... for the record A30s camera beats A7pro man, no be by research. Samsung S5k2X5
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Emily22(m): 12:02am On Feb 19, 2021
BrickDevo:

Bro show me a reference to your claim, even the company never mentioned the lenses used, where is your research steaming from. If they used Samsung lenses would they be scared to loud it, even oukitel that uses Samsung camera lenses usually highlight it as a selling point. How can you use a camera lens that is among the best 20 of 2020 and you didn't mention it, even if you use it in the next two years my guy you must mention it, unless it's a gimmick, that alone can drive huge sales.
if it is good às they claim wouldn't they have mentioned it, that camera looks like that your ominivision same shitty lens in a3 pro, difference is just a higher pixel count. No be a7pro again way I use even with the almighty gcam shishi e no improve, Bro m hungry make we no argue again...... for the record A30s camera beats A7pro man, no be by research. Samsung S5k2X5

Arguing is different from ranting..... remember this
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Kennydollz(m): 12:22am On Feb 19, 2021
But why BrickDevo dey compare a30s with a7 pro? Isn't there a 40-50k difference between the two devices abi i dey miss something here? They're not even close na, unfair criticism i must say
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Emily22(m): 4:41am On Feb 19, 2021
Kennydollz:
But why BrickDevo dey compare a30s with a7 pro? Isn't there a 40-50k difference between the two devices abi i dey miss something here? They're not even close na, unfair criticism i must say

That's why I said he is not arguing, he is ranting .....
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 5:17am On Feb 19, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:

Good evening boss!
Please send me your account details Sir.
I want to bless my boss a bit.
Thanks boss

I never receive money from person, since my secondary school days.......

I dey blush so ó......... cheesy
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by darelar(m): 5:29am On Feb 19, 2021
Am in need of Umidigi F1 screen.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by TANID(m): 5:30am On Feb 19, 2021
Lexusgs430:

I never receive money from person, since my secondary school days.......
I dey blush so ó......... cheesy
shocked
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by mattmogan88: 10:44am On Feb 19, 2021
BrickDevo:

Oga BrickDevo please e don do, we agree, a30s camera is better than a7 pro camera, even I used the a30s camera to see the future, I must say the camera is out of this world, I even use the camera buy FRIDGE. grin
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Kingsean(m): 11:02am On Feb 19, 2021
BrickDevo:

I never said top 20. I said top 50. you're actually saying rubbish. we know that A30s camera is better and no one is disputing that... the Samsung sensor on the A7pro is for budget devices likewise that of the A30s or don't u know? not every sensor is advertised when unveiling a phone. if u doubt me, I'd post a link here to kill this argument. you know nothing about phones and you should be ashamed of your silly self for comparing an 80k phone to a phone just above 43k. did u call omnivision shitty? do u know there are omnivision sensors that beat many Samsung sensors including that of ur phone? check this link and stop being a doubter.

https://www.kimovil.com/en/where-to-buy-umidigi-a7-pro
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Kingsean(m): 11:17am On Feb 19, 2021
mattmogan88:

Oga BrickDevo please e don do, we agree, a30s camera is better than a7 pro camera, even I used the a30s camera to see the future, I must say the camera is out of this world, I even use the camera buy FRIDGE. grin

hahahaha. honestly the A30s is better but the difference was not really much. that A30s houses a budget sensor as well. no b d same A30s wey I dey handle for office Everytime? the guy is just annoyed that his A7pro was stolen. why would he even come here displaying a Samsung phone in the first place. he just dey find trouble
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by jemijames: 11:28am On Feb 19, 2021
tonidgreat:
Available?

Yes it is. I can even throw in the whole dead phone for 15k if you like. Chat me up and I can send you pics of it. Sorry for the delay in response
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Kennydollz(m): 12:46pm On Feb 19, 2021
Kingsean:

hahahaha. honestly the A30s is better but the difference was not really much. that A30s houses a budget sensor as well. no b d same A30s wey I dey handle for office Everytime? the guy is just annoyed that his A7pro was stolen. why would he even come here displaying a Samsung phone in the first place. he just dey find trouble

Samsung phone of about 85k or so, obviously it has a better camera, but comparing it to a7 pro of 45k (many bought 40-43k) is just off point. BrickDevo get wetin dey vex am. Compare the camera of that a30s with umidigi F2 wen dey thesame price range and we go understand. Some arguments nor just join sha.

1 Like

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Odewaleadesoye(m): 2:00pm On Feb 19, 2021
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Meister(m): 2:25pm On Feb 19, 2021
New sealed Umidigi S5 pro 6/256 available at 85k

Brand new Umidigi power 3 4/64 at 50k firm

Very neat Umidigi F2 6/128 phone only at 60k firm

Location is Onitsha and waybill is very possible

My contact is on my signature

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Sapphire2004: 4:11pm On Feb 19, 2021
Lexusgs430:

Did you use the find my phone app, before this bug surfaced?......
No I didn't What could possibly be wrong And how can I solve this
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Sapphire2004: 4:12pm On Feb 19, 2021
mattmogan88:

Buy a fridge grin
I guess u are really jobless Get a life���
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Kingsean(m): 5:15pm On Feb 19, 2021
Kennydollz:

Samsung phone of about 85k or so, obviously it has a better camera, but comparing it to a7 pro of 45k (many bought 40-43k) is just off point. BrickDevo get wetin dey vex am. Compare the camera of that a30s with umidigi F2 wen dey thesame price range and we go understand. Some arguments nor just join sha.

The guy just dey move offkey. I just dey look am. I'm sure he must have seen now that Umidigi A7pro also uses Samsung cameras grin. The shitty camera of Umidigi is from Samsung grin

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Ftheophilous(m): 5:18pm On Feb 19, 2021
Neatly used (5 months old) Umidigi A7 pro available for sale...
Specs: 4GB RAM; 64GB ROM; 16MP camera Front and Rear camera e.t.c.
No problem with the device at all... No scratch.
Interested?
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Kingsean(m): 5:23pm On Feb 19, 2021
Abkid:
please can you tell the best third party camera for a7s

Try "open camera". Get it from playstore

I'd still figure out the best one for A7S and drop it here soon
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Ftheophilous(m): 5:42pm On Feb 19, 2021
Kingsean:

Try "open camera". Get it from playstore

I'd still figure out the best one for A7S and drop it here soon
I use pro can x lite and it works superbly for me...
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by mattmogan88: 7:39pm On Feb 19, 2021
Sapphire2004:

I guess u are really jobless
Get a life���

How you take know, I think you are led by the umispirit, you get any job for me cos am really jobless grin
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Kingsean(m): 8:12pm On Feb 19, 2021
Ftheophilous:

I use pro can x lite and it works superbly for me...

yes this too works wonders according to the reviews I saw
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by BrickDevo: 8:15pm On Feb 19, 2021
Kingsean:

The guy just dey move offkey. I just dey look am. I'm sure he must have seen now that Umidigi A7pro also uses Samsung cameras grin. The shitty camera of Umidigi is from Samsung grin
You and people like you are the type that pushes people into depression, you lifted that shit from a third party site, that know more than the manufacturer of umidigi A7 pro abi, show me were umidigi stated A7 pro lens is from Samsung.
people will see this and jump to buy the phone with their hard earned money and end up being depressed when they discover the camera is shitty and laggy.
Yousef way dey yarn on keys, no see where dem talk wide camera lens is 8mp, is that what umidigi stated about the camera lens? Kimovil! Na im you dey lift info from.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by BrickDevo: 8:23pm On Feb 19, 2021
Kennydollz:

sorry I sha understand why you dey vex, but I will let God deal with it.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by BrickDevo: 8:26pm On Feb 19, 2021
Kingsean:

I never said top 20. I said top 50. you're actually saying rubbish. we know that A30s camera is better and no one is disputing that... the Samsung sensor on the A7pro is for budget devices likewise that of the A30s or don't u know? not every sensor is advertised when unveiling a phone. if u doubt me, I'd post a link here to kill this argument. you know nothing about phones and you should be ashamed of your silly self for comparing an 80k phone to a phone just above 43k. did u call omnivision shitty? do u know there are omnivision sensors that beat many Samsung sensors including that of ur phone? check this link and stop being a doubter.

https://www.kimovil.com/en/where-to-buy-umidigi-a7-pro
Stop quoting kimovil, that website lies more than lie Mohammed. And please Omnivision can't beat Samsung lenses. Can we rest now... you don win you and people like you. I just wanted to say this: buying umidigi products is a gamble even bet9a stimulated games sure Pass am. Thread carefully don't let the price deceive you
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Kingsean(m): 8:29pm On Feb 19, 2021
BrickDevo:
Stop quoting kimovil, that website lies more than lie Mohammed.

you're the liar here. that site has never lied about anything
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by achorladey: 8:34pm On Feb 19, 2021
Quick question,Umidigi power 3 get FM?
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Meister(m): 8:38pm On Feb 19, 2021
achorladey:
Quick question,Umidigi power 3 get FM?

Yes it does. I have it for sale if you need it
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by achorladey: 8:40pm On Feb 19, 2021
Meister:

Yes it does. I have it for sale if you need it

In reality na that your advert I dey eye. I still dey reason the price anyway.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Kingsean(m): 8:49pm On Feb 19, 2021
BrickDevo:

You and people like you are the type that pushes people into depression, you lifted that shit from a third party site, that know more than the manufacturer of umidigi A7 pro abi, show me were umidigi stated A7 pro lens is from Samsung.
people will see this and jump to buy the phone with their hard earned money and end up being depressed when they discover the camera is shitty and laggy.
Yousef way dey yarn on keys, no see where dem talk wide camera lens is 8mp, is that what umidigi stated about the camera lens? Kimovil! Na im you dey lift info from.

even gsmarena can make errors sometimes. I saw it in a particular Motorola phone. oya tell me the other error you noticed again on the site... you just dey yarn dust. after seeing this site, I also got the confirmation of the sensor from an Indian reviewer. this is the same sensor used in one of the Samsung A series made in early 2017. he did the teardown of the phone and proved it right. so Bros go and sleep. the fact is that if ur Umidigi device wasn't stolen, u would still be kissing Umidigi. you're just pained. Umidigi didn't send thieves after u. na u bring them come. leave Umidigi out of your problems

(1) (2) (3) ... (1915) (1916) (1917) (1918) (1919) (1920) (1921) ... (2173) (Reply)

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.