Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,314 members, 7,808,057 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:13 AM

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD - Phones (1925) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD (1706199 Views)

TECNO Spark 5 Official Discussion Thread / ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** / Infinix Hot 4 PRO (X556) Official Discussion Thread (REVIEW) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1922) (1923) (1924) (1925) (1926) (1927) (1928) ... (2175) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Gennox: 6:16am On Mar 02, 2021
Babalegba:
lol,well spotted.He is going to change monikers and continue scamming people though.
That is exactly what he does.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by orlayemmy15(m): 10:07am On Mar 02, 2021
billyfranc:
Please I need help oh. My A5pro screen is messing up. Most times, it doesn't respond to touch. I have to restart or lock & unlock the Fone. It's very annoying. What could be the cause and is there any solution to it?
Thanks

Give a good engineer your phone to remove the screen entirely and re-paste it back, I used to experience the same issue but ever since I've done that, no more freezing.

I think @11Anonymous dropped the tips.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 10:09am On Mar 02, 2021
billyfranc:
Please I need help oh. My A5pro screen is messing up. Most times, it doesn't respond to touch. I have to restart or lock & unlock the Fone. It's very annoying. What could be the cause and is there any solution to it?
Thanks

Read through thread....... A working solution was posted.....

Your screen is loose, so solution involves glue and screen..........
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by dojnr4real: 11:32am On Mar 02, 2021
Lexusgs430 and others please come to my rescue. My A7 Pro is becoming a burden to me . I can't use the phone with ease any longer. It hangs a lot. I don't understand this kinda hanging.
Please, any solution to this mess ?
Thanks
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by mattmogan88: 12:09pm On Mar 02, 2021
dojnr4real:
Lexusgs430 and others please come to my rescue. My A7 Pro is becoming a burden to me . I can't use the phone with ease any longer. It hangs a lot. I don't understand this kinda hanging.
Thanks

Uninstall apps you are not using,
Make sure your device is up to date,
mine lags atimes but not an issue.
I still don't understand why it lags since its 4GB ram.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 12:26pm On Mar 02, 2021
mattmogan88:

My 8GB Samsung z flip hangs too............... Although my 12GB ram S21 ultra, not started hanging yet......... It's early days though........ grin

Hanging is the middle name of android............ The operating system is heavy..........
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by mattmogan88: 1:12pm On Mar 02, 2021
Lexusgs430:

My 8GB Samsung z flip hangs too............... Although my 12GB ram S21 ultra, not started hanging yet......... It's early days though........ grin

Hanging is the middle name of android............ The operating system is heavy..........

And Google are not doing anything to fix it, meanwhile somewhere else in Nigeria, they are still shipping in 512MB ram grin

1 Like

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 1:42pm On Mar 02, 2021
mattmogan88:

And Google are not doing anything to fix it, meanwhile somewhere else in Nigeria, they are still shipping in 512MB ram grin

They put Android OS on a diet, with Android GO....... wink
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by SupaBoy(m): 2:40pm On Mar 02, 2021
New updates on A5 pro
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Kiaso(m): 3:02pm On Mar 02, 2021
mattmogan88:

RAM has nothing to do with Lag

I have seen a 1gb RAM device that runs smoothly
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Emily22(m): 4:25pm On Mar 02, 2021
dojnr4real:
Thanks

Just format it....simple....even my a3 pro lags at times........ although I just clear cache most times but there was a day I had to format it....backed up all my data on my sd
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Kingsean(m): 11:06pm On Mar 02, 2021
mattmogan88:

you have used up a huge chunk of your internal memory and when that happens, Android phones start acting funny. infact iOS behaves funny too whenever you use up the internal memory. give your phone some space to operate properly. I also use A7pro and it doesn't hang cos I still have at least 10gb free and I don't plan on using it to store anything. using up internal storage is not healthy for any phone

1 Like

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Kingsean(m): 11:11pm On Mar 02, 2021
SupaBoy:
New updates on A5 pro
screenshot na... we're expecting ours here on A7pro
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by mattmogan88: 1:34am On Mar 03, 2021
Kiaso:

Seriously, you must be a novice.... Back then in 2015, 1GB ram was enough for a device, 3GB ram sounds useless that time, fast forward to 2021, android 10 can't run smoothly on a 1GB ram unless you are not a heavy user.

And please don't say RAM gat nothing to do with lags , you are embarrassing yourself. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by coolest01(m): 6:41am On Mar 03, 2021
Lexusgs430:

Have you explored sim card settings?.....
Yes. The surprising thing is that. It wasn't like that before. It's not also like that if sim A and B are in another phone.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Kiaso(m): 7:50am On Mar 03, 2021
mattmogan88:

Seriously, you must be a novice.... Back then in 2015, 1GB ram was enough for a device, 3GB ram sounds useless that time, fast forward to 2021, android 10 can't run smoothly on a 1GB ram unless you are not a heavy user.

And please don't say RAM gat nothing to do with lags , you are embarrassing yourself. cheesy

You know nothing
Phone of 4gb Ram with SD400 plays pubg and lags

Phone of 2gb RAM with SD 600 series does not lag on the same pubg

Processor is the main thing
Go and learn
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Meister(m): 8:09am On Mar 03, 2021
Kiaso:

You know nothing

Go and learn

The 3gb ram version of redmi note 7,8 and 9 have been known to lag once in a while so this your inference doesn't hold water

1 Like

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by mattmogan88: 8:31am On Mar 03, 2021
Kiaso:

You know nothing

Go and learn

You are still embarrassing yourself o grin

Oga we are not talking about gaming, we are talking about overall performance of the device.

1 Like

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by mattmogan88: 8:33am On Mar 03, 2021
Meister:

The 3gb ram version of redmi note 7,8 and 9 have been known to lag once in a while so this your inference doesn't hold water

No mind him, we are talking about lags, he was talking about processors and gaming.

1 Like

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by seborrhic: 10:05am On Mar 03, 2021
Please I need replacement screen for Umidigi A3 Pro.
Or if anyone interested in buying it like that or even swap,please get in touch.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by sleemoon(m): 11:32am On Mar 03, 2021
Updating Wifey A5Pro

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Kingsean(m): 11:53am On Mar 03, 2021
Kiaso:

You know nothing

Go and learn

yeah you got it. processor makes a phone fluid fast or lag. on the other hand, low internal storage can also cause lags. Ram is more focused on multitasking (keeping apps in background). more ram means better multitasking
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Kingsean(m): 12:11pm On Mar 03, 2021
Meister:

all Android phones lag at a point in time cos Android OS is always power and resource hungry unlike iOS that is very much optimized
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by showietee: 12:15pm On Mar 03, 2021
Kiaso:

Which year was that, sir?

1 Like

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Sinachi100: 1:22pm On Mar 03, 2021
mattmogan88:

Off the mic cheesy before dem stone ugrin
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by mattmogan88: 2:21pm On Mar 03, 2021
Sinachi100:

Off the mic cheesy before dem stone ugrin

cheesy
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Kiaso(m): 5:14pm On Mar 03, 2021
Meister:

We are saying the same thing
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Meister(m): 6:34pm On Mar 03, 2021
Kiaso:

We are saying the same thing

I can assure you we're not saying the same thing.

1 Like

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Kiaso(m): 9:15am On Mar 04, 2021
Meister:

I can assure you we're not saying the same thing.

OK SIR
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by lilachiever(m): 4:09pm On Mar 04, 2021
Screen of A3 needed

Or you can quote me if you're in need of the parts. Back glass is broken too though.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by olarwarleh(m): 5:34pm On Mar 04, 2021
Who has a bricked or faulty umidigi A5 pro whose screen is still working and wants to sell should quote me or anybody who has the screen.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by sexymonkey(m): 9:58pm On Mar 04, 2021
olarwarleh:
Who has a bricked or faulty umidigi A5 pro whose screen is still working and wants to sell should quote me or anybody who has the screen.
I have, location is Lagos Badagry

(1) (2) (3) ... (1922) (1923) (1924) (1925) (1926) (1927) (1928) ... (2175) (Reply)

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.