Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,703 members, 7,805,889 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:03 AM

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD - Phones (452) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD (1704220 Views)

TECNO Spark 5 Official Discussion Thread / ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** / Infinix Hot 4 PRO (X556) Official Discussion Thread (REVIEW) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (449) (450) (451) (452) (453) (454) (455) ... (2175) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Jimmyubah2: 7:59pm On Jan 22, 2019
Mustack:

Lol, no same amont on A3...
I chat my A3 supplier on how to send my parcel as gift. this want she have to say
They don't quote MP4 on the item again?
Mogbe!!!
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mizik(m): 7:59pm On Jan 22, 2019
Jimmyubah2:

Jesu..... I go kukuma leave the phone for them run be that nah!!! 8k For what nah? I have never paid more than 300 naira for any of my phones delivered from AE. Something must be wrong somewhere. Ah!!!
it kinda happens randomly.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by khalidx: 8:00pm On Jan 22, 2019
Jimmyubah2:

Jesu..... I go kukuma leave the phone for them run be that nah!!! 8k For what nah? I have never paid more than 300 naira for any of my phones delivered from AE. Something must be wrong somewhere. Ah!!!
i pray so oooo.
your po location
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mizik(m): 8:00pm On Jan 22, 2019
Mustack:

Lol, no same amont on A3...
I chat my A3 supplier on how to send my parcel as gift. this want she have to say
what if the parcel gets lost
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by saint2ace(m): 8:02pm On Jan 22, 2019
Mustack:

I left it inside my office bag... I usually get notification sound when ever am around the premises if connected to WIFI but I do ignore it because I believe the screen is faulty... Na this pass Sunday I just check and I realized the battery level is still 17%

If available put it in a bag of rice and leave it for about a week or two anything can happen. Fingers crossed
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 8:04pm On Jan 22, 2019
saint2ace:

I get btw 8-10hrs on heavy usage with 20% screen brightness

And this is not good?....? You wan make umidigi install power grid for your smartphone?..... wink
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Jimmyubah2: 8:05pm On Jan 22, 2019
Mustack:

#500 is what I have been paying ever since..........
Its only phones I have ever paid for.
Light items like otg, usb cable, tempered glass, SD card etc.... I never paid a dime for such items. The PO guy gave me such items without me signing their register let alone asking me for anything.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Jimmyubah2: 8:07pm On Jan 22, 2019
Mizik:
what if the parcel gets lost
They will refund your money when u open dispute. Item wey no reach your hand, your money must komot nah!
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by khalidx: 8:08pm On Jan 22, 2019
Mustack:

That's the reason for all that is happening
we have not experience such before though'''' is just because of the negative comments about po..
let's wait and see tomorrow
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Jimmyubah2: 8:08pm On Jan 22, 2019
khalidx:
i pray so oooo.
your po location
Bauchi
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mustack: 8:10pm On Jan 22, 2019
Jimmyubah2:

They don't quote MP4 on the item again?
Mogbe!!!
It not so.. I depend on the customers you bumb at... In this case the store its an official store for mobile, so don't expect any shift from them
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by khalidx: 8:11pm On Jan 22, 2019
Jimmyubah2:

Bauchi
Arewa bro grin grin grin grin
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Jimmyubah2: 8:12pm On Jan 22, 2019
A seller sent a damaged and already corrupt SD card to my friend, we made some videos and opened dispute, the seller had no choice than to resend another item without my friend returning the damaged SD card he received.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mustack: 8:12pm On Jan 22, 2019
Jimmyubah2:

Its only phones I have ever paid for.
Light items like otg, usb cable, tempered glass, SD card etc.... I never paid a dime for such items. The PO guy gave me such items without me signing their register let alone asking me for anything.
I don't pay either for tiniest items but other way round
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Jimmyubah2: 8:12pm On Jan 22, 2019
khalidx:
Arewa bro grin grin grin grin
Yes o.....
Those PO guys here are nice o....
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by saint2ace(m): 8:13pm On Jan 22, 2019
Lexusgs430:

And this is not good?....? You wan make umidigi install power grid for your smartphone?..... wink

Bros no just start, no be Ur A3 dey do full day on100% brightness
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mustack: 8:15pm On Jan 22, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Na milkano dem for install
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by MacMkboy(m): 8:15pm On Jan 22, 2019
Benjaniblinks:
U Be Gay?
Hehehehe....This Question Is Very Heavy!
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 8:16pm On Jan 22, 2019
Mustack:

Na milkano dem for install

Ok ó.....
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by khalidx: 8:16pm On Jan 22, 2019
Jimmyubah2:

Yes o.....
Those PO guys here are nice o....
this abj own na women full am... they will ask ui for id card , birth cert and all sort of unnecessary stuffs.... and u must drop 200naira grin grin grin grin grin
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 8:18pm On Jan 22, 2019
saint2ace:

Bros no just start, no be Ur A3 dey do full day on100% brightness

I no dey do full brightness ó...... Set it to 15% + blue light filter.......... grin
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by khalidx: 8:19pm On Jan 22, 2019
Lexusgs430:

I no dey do full brightness ó...... Set it to 15% + blue light filter.......... grin
protection everywhere
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by sheggsliveth: 8:21pm On Jan 22, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Please post you battery usuage, I want confirm something
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Jimmyubah2: 8:23pm On Jan 22, 2019
khalidx:
this abj own na women full am... they will ask ui for id card , birth cert and all sort of unnecessary stuffs.... and u must drop 200naira grin grin grin grin grin
Ah!!! For what nah? They only asked me for my address and phone number that's all. In fact, that was the first day even. The PO guy already knows me so if I come he calls my name straight and hand the register over to me to sign and pay a meager fee. But for tiny parcels, he doesn't get me to sign the PO register.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by sheggsliveth: 8:28pm On Jan 22, 2019
Jimmyubah2:

Ah!!! For what nah? They only asked me for my address and phone number that's all. In fact, that was the first day even. The PO guy already knows me so if I come he calls my name straight and hand the register over to me to sign and pay a meager fee. But for tiny parcels, he doesn't get me to sign the PO register.

Guess you Lucky and the people nice,come ile epo of oke odo Lagos they are task collector ask for money for calling you,Maybe na me spoil them, there was a day they brought my item to my house had to paid 1500 unexpected budget the thing pain me gann cos na toys from UK
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Simson557: 8:28pm On Jan 22, 2019
khalidx:
evening umidigites... my friend got a message from po to come and get his package [A3] they didn't ask him to come with a stipulated amount........ does this mean he has escaped from Ali and his boyz?
he will go to the po tomorrow
okay that is cool i hope mine will come too.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by khalidx: 8:32pm On Jan 22, 2019
sheggsliveth:

Guess you Lucky and the people nice,come ile epo of oke odo Lagos they are task collector ask for money for calling you,Maybe na me spoil them, there was a day they brought my item to my use in paid 1500 unexpected budget the thing pain me gann cos na toys from UK
every government institution now dae collect taxgrin grin grin grin...
one woman at my local po will always ask for 200 for the sms she sent grin even if the order is weight less
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by khalidx: 8:33pm On Jan 22, 2019
Simson557:
okay that is cool i hope mine will come too.
just chill small. it might be stocked at the airport/sea port....
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by saint2ace(m): 8:34pm On Jan 22, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Blue light filter Pls explain
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 9:53pm On Jan 22, 2019
saint2ace:

Blue light filter Pls explain

The fear of photophobia is real.......
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 9:54pm On Jan 22, 2019
khalidx:
protection everywhere

Make my eyes no go shrink, like that INEC result reading professor..........
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by khalidx: 9:57pm On Jan 22, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Make my eyes no go shrink, like that INEC result reading professor..........
orubebe is coming for you grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (449) (450) (451) (452) (453) (454) (455) ... (2175) (Reply)

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.