Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,375 members, 7,800,750 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:39 AM

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD - Phones (785) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD (1699639 Views)

TECNO Spark 5 Official Discussion Thread / ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** / Infinix Hot 4 PRO (X556) Official Discussion Thread (REVIEW) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (782) (783) (784) (785) (786) (787) (788) ... (2175) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by keandre: 6:31am On May 03, 2019
Lexusgs430:

We dey wait for feedback.......... grin
Only 2percent drop with location turned off

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Flytime: 7:39am On May 03, 2019
keandre:
. Only 2percent drop with location turned off
Which means apps must be running in the background

1 Like

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 8:34am On May 03, 2019
keandre:

Only 2percent drop with location turned off

You see bah.......
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 8:36am On May 03, 2019
Flytime:

Which means apps must be running in the background

Apps don't have to only run in the background..... Remember, the phone is still connected to the networks mast, interacting with it.......

That interaction no go suck fura de nono.......... cheesy
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by sheggsliveth: 8:51am On May 03, 2019
God my phone switched off today left it 24% forgot to switched off the data and I was on 4G...Thanks God for shading light on location turn off so all this running underground! They will never win the race cheesy

Han Han Ogun kill this location oooo

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by princeparis(m): 9:07am On May 03, 2019
I hv done the last update on my A3 even hard reset. But it still warm on use and the battery doesn't last as expected. Though I notice the battery drain more on 4g. So I am toggling the 4g off and on to conserve juice.

What is the avarage sot to expect.

The follow come charger got burnt two days ago. My Amazon charger that I tot is fast charger is taking like forever to charge. Don't know why. So I want to get another charger that can fast charge the phone without issues, any ideas on which ones to buy.

Is it advisable to use some of battery apps in playstore. I don't use them but if will help with battery management, I don't mind.

I am not expering any lag whatsoever and I hv game on it for research purposes.�� Played fifa 16 and temple run and Co. No lag. But it's sometimes heat during play especially if you game one after the other.

But make no mistake it a still good phone. Just that a stronger battery wul hv been a lot better. I don't think the battery is upto strength. I once used a rival brand of 3000mah and the battery last far more than this without any tweaking or switching on or off of location, 4g or anything. Umidigi wul be selling it for years and still make sales.
So I am getting a powerbank to augment the juice. My old power bank is not giving enuf juice again.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 9:10am On May 03, 2019
princeparis:
I hv done the last update on my A3 even hard reset. But it still warm on use and the battery doesn't last as expected. Though I notice the battery drain more on 4g. So I am toggling the 4g off and on to conserve juice.

What is the avarage sot to expect.

The follow come charger got burnt two days ago. My Amazon charger that I tot is fast charger is taking like forever to charge. Don't know why. So I want to get another charger that can fast charge the phone without issues, any ideas on which ones to buy.

Is it advisable to use some of battery apps in playstore. I don't use them but if will help with battery management, I don't mind.

I am not expering any lag whatsoever and I hv game on it for research purposes.�� Played fifa 16 and temple run and Co. No lag. But it's sometimes heat during play especially if you game one after the other.

But make no mistake it a still good phone. Just that a stronger battery wul hv been a lot better. I don't think the battery is upto strength. I once used a rival brand of 3000mah and the battery last far more than this without any tweaking or switching on or off of location, 4g or anything. Umidigi wul be selling it for years and still make sales.
So I am getting a powerbank to augment the juice. My old power bank is not giving enuf juice again.

That excessive warmth is what is sucking your ba3 extra......

Once the warming up is sorted, you would get better ba3 juice..........
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Flytime: 9:11am On May 03, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Apps don't have to only run in the background..... Remember, the phone is still connected to the networks mast, interacting with it.......

That interaction no go suck fura de nono.......... cheesy
Na true oo

1 Like

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by worriedguy(m): 9:40am On May 03, 2019
Lexusgs430:

We are all students........ wink
they are different levels of students but yours is definitely higher than mine cheesy
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by KingKai: 9:43am On May 03, 2019
worriedguy:
they are different levels of students but yours is definitely higher than mine cheesy
Abi, him nah oga nah. While I am quietly waiting for a drop in price for that uwatch so I can get one, no be only dey wait for awoof grin

1 Like

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Tiffbuxas: 10:25am On May 03, 2019
lilachiever:

that's not the final destination, just chill for about a week more
the guy on aliexpress said that's d final destination o boss cry
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by michealdeco: 11:00am On May 03, 2019
Tiffbuxas:
that's not the final destination bro

Check it here https://en.trackitonline.ru/?service=track
and send back the screenshot
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by lilachiever(m): 12:44pm On May 03, 2019
Tiffbuxas:

go to your nearest post office to make enquires.

if truly that's the final destination, I think you may require that it should be transferred to your nearest post office at a fee
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Tiffbuxas: 12:47pm On May 03, 2019
lilachiever:

go to your nearest post office to make enquires.

if truly that's the final destination, I think you may require that it should be transferred to your nearest post office at a fee
OK this is what the link you gave me brought

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by lilachiever(m): 1:49pm On May 03, 2019
Tiffbuxas:
OK this is what the link you gave me brought

Track it on Nipost website... and if it's still showing the same thing that means a wrong postal code was used in sending the item
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Tiffbuxas: 2:07pm On May 03, 2019
lilachiever:

Track it on Nipost website... and if it's still showing the same thing that means a wrong postal code was used in sending the item
thanks boss you've been very helpful
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by worriedguy(m): 2:27pm On May 03, 2019
KingKai:

Abi, him nah oga nah. While I am quietly waiting for a drop in price for that uwatch so I can get one, no be only dey wait for awoof grin
it's good to know am not the only one, just incase you see any drop in price do well to tell us here
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Tiffbuxas: 2:34pm On May 03, 2019
lilachiever:

thanks boss just got sms the packageis so SO close to my hse
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by lilachiever(m): 2:41pm On May 03, 2019
Tiffbuxas:
thanks boss just got sms the packageis so SO close to my hse

You're welcome Sir
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by KingKai: 3:59pm On May 03, 2019
worriedguy:
it's good to know am not the only one, just incase you see any drop in price do well to tell us here
No problem boss cheesy
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mizik(m): 4:22pm On May 03, 2019
You can still get the Umidigi A3 Pro 3Gb/32gb version for #29990..
Pay on delivery!!
CALL OR WHATSAPP 07016854740 or click to chat me up on WhatsApp https:///2347016854740
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by mjay2018: 5:22pm On May 03, 2019
My S3 Pro (Latest)

1 Like

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by mjay2018: 5:23pm On May 03, 2019
Just arrived S3 Pro

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Kvngfrosh(m): 5:32pm On May 03, 2019
hey pls i heard that the umidigi a3 pro has weight and the phone is somehow fat
can someone help me clarify this and how much does the phone cost with a u watch cause i intend to order one
b4 dis week
Thanks in addy
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by noobody(m): 5:32pm On May 03, 2019
oluwatodimu1:
Thanks to Mr nobodynoobody, I recieved the A3pro today at PO after 14days of waiting. I paid only a token of #200 and on opening the box, I was amazed! This phone is pretty! Nothing short of what most peeps have said!

Thanks for the great feedback,
We thank God for a successful deal,
Thanks for the continued trust,

It was a great pleasure to serve..

Cheers wink

1 Like

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by CharlesJok3r: 5:42pm On May 03, 2019
Kvngfrosh:
can someone help me clarify this and how much does the phone cost with a u watch cause i intend to order one
b4 dis week
Thanks in addy
Same weight with Apple's iPhone X. Are you cool with that?
And the A3pro and uWatch cost 29,900 and 9,300 respectively on Jumia.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 6:05pm On May 03, 2019
mjay2018:
My S3 Pro (Latest)

Oya do quick drop reviews o........ grin

Welcome to the Umifamily...... Keep going forth, preaching the umigospel..........
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 6:06pm On May 03, 2019
Kvngfrosh:
b4 dis week
Thanks in addy

Are you allergic to anything oroboish?..... cheesy
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by CityNGR: 6:15pm On May 03, 2019
Strolling through typing from my Xiaomi Redmi 7.... Life is good

High Performance, Low Power Consumption

With office live in Ikeja Lagos Nigeria

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Kvngfrosh(m): 6:23pm On May 03, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Are you allergic to anything oroboish?..... cheesy
lol Am allergic to too oroboish
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mustack: 7:16pm On May 03, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Instagram is a battery and data killer........

Expecially when running in the background
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mustack: 7:18pm On May 03, 2019
keandre:

Got no update.

Then you're a late comers or your reward in heaven..

(1) (2) (3) ... (782) (783) (784) (785) (786) (787) (788) ... (2175) (Reply)

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.