Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,849 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:06 AM

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD - Phones (84) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD (1705177 Views)

TECNO Spark 5 Official Discussion Thread / ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** / Infinix Hot 4 PRO (X556) Official Discussion Thread (REVIEW) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) ... (2175) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 8:59pm On Nov 11, 2018
Jidibia:

Charging port type doesn't even determine battery life. I only love type c cus I can plug the usb cable using both sides and it saves me the stress of people borrowing my charging cable.

What about if everyone else owns a Type C device around you ? You switch to iPhone?
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Jidibia(m): 9:43pm On Nov 11, 2018
Lexusgs430:

What about if everyone else owns a Type C device around you ? You switch to iPhone?
Lol..... Until then.... I know how I used my umidigi A1 pro do barazana.... I really miss that phone.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by SGR1: 10:00pm On Nov 11, 2018
Sos sos sos sos sos sos

pls house whats the solution to the problem of umidigi s2 lite often restarting by itself Pls anyone with workable solution should pls tell me what to do... Phone was ordered from jumia black friday deals less than 4 days now.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 10:40pm On Nov 11, 2018
Jidibia:

Lol..... Until then.... I know how I used my umidigi A1 pro do barazana.... I really miss that phone.

I miss my days in KD .....
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 10:45pm On Nov 11, 2018
SGR1:
Sos sos sos sos sos sos

pls house whats the solution to the problem of umidigi s2 lite often restarting by itself Pls anyone with workable solution should pls tell me what to do... Phone was ordered from jumia black friday deals less than 4 days now.

Check for OTA update and update device. If it fails, return back to Jumia.........
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Jidibia(m): 10:53pm On Nov 11, 2018
Lexusgs430:

I miss my days in KD .....
Lol.... U show dem pepper with which phone?
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 12:35am On Nov 12, 2018
Jidibia:

Lol.... U show dem pepper with which phone?

Phone ke ...... In the days of 090 ........ I no fit afford all those Motorola Startac devices.......
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by daviskingsley(m): 12:56am On Nov 12, 2018
How reliable is GB and how fast do they deliver boss?

Lexusgs430:

I don't have a preference. It's the app my finger dials to, that I order from......

I bought the A3 from AE but the Umidigi uwatch from GB (simply because AE did not have it in stock)........
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 1:00am On Nov 12, 2018
daviskingsley:
How reliable is GB and how fast do they deliver boss?

Under 7 days (UK posting)
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mustack: 5:44am On Nov 12, 2018
SGR1:
Sos sos sos sos sos sos

Send it back to jumia
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by SGR1: 5:55am On Nov 12, 2018
Lexusgs430:

Check for OTA update and update device. If it fails, return back to Jumia.........

how do i check for OTA update pls
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 6:07am On Nov 12, 2018
SGR1:

how do i check for OTA update pls

In settings, check for software update.......
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by SGR1: 6:11am On Nov 12, 2018
Lexusgs430:

OK sir
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by SGR1: 6:12am On Nov 12, 2018
Lexusgs430:

I saw sometin like wireless update its about 1.36gb .. Should I download and install it as instructed?
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 6:18am On Nov 12, 2018
SGR1:

I saw sometin like wireless update its about 1.36gb .. Should I download and install it as instructed?

That is the solution..........
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 6:19am On Nov 12, 2018
SGR1:

Once it's downloaded and installed, after restarting, your crash loop days are over ........
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by SGR1: 8:00am On Nov 12, 2018
Lexusgs430:

Once it's downloaded and installed, after restarting, your crash loop days are over ........
Thanks sir let me go do it now
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by valirex: 12:05pm On Nov 12, 2018
Jidibia:

Charging port type doesn't even determine battery life. I only love type c cus I can plug the usb cable using both sides and it saves me the stress of people borrowing my charging cable.

Lol that's really a stress
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by valirex: 12:08pm On Nov 12, 2018
Lexusgs430:

It's truly been a while......... Hope you enjoy your Umidigi A3 Pro (drop a review once received)........

Sure
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Vieybazz(m): 12:39pm On Nov 12, 2018
SGR1:
Sos sos sos sos sos sos

This's really giving me concern, cos I just ordered mine yesterday, and I don't want to face the same problem Oooo.....after my friend warned me not to buy ham.I hope I have d luck shaaaa
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by ADEBOSUN(m): 12:51pm On Nov 12, 2018
@Lexusgs430

I want to order Umidigi One Pro. How long does it take for Gearbest and Aliexpress to deliver? And how much cheaper are their prices compared to Jumia in your experience and what are the pros and cons of buying from them rather than Jumia? I know I can just check the prices, but Jumia quotes in Naira, while these guys quote in USD. You never know what rate the bank will use.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by yungmayor02(m): 1:19pm On Nov 12, 2018
Vieybazz:

This's really giving me concern, cos I just ordered mine yesterday, and I don't want to face the same problem Oooo.....after my friend warned me not to buy ham.I hope I have d luck shaaaa

The auto restart stops after installing the update. I had the same issue but it was resolved by the update.Enjoy
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by WDTrends: 4:24pm On Nov 12, 2018
ADEBOSUN:
@Lexusgs430

I want to order Umidigi One Pro. How long does it take for Gearbest and Aliexpress to deliver? And how much cheaper are their prices compared to Jumia in your experience and what are the pros and cons of buying from them rather than Jumia? I know I can just check the prices, but Jumia quotes in Naira, while these guys quote in USD. You never know what rate the bank will use.

Hey... AliExpress is better than Jumia for the Umidigi One Pro because it's cheaper and it's coming straight from the company.
It arrives in two weeks and the banks (or GTBank) use the normal rates.

You're actually lucky that's if you want to order it right now.

I have the Umidigi One Pro and Umidigi Q1 wireless charging pad both for sale going for an amazing N57,500 (together). This is the best deal you can find on this device.

You can call me on 07086361677 if you're interested or ask your questions here I'll answer you ASAP.
But it goes up in 24hrs, reach out if you're interested before then.

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 4:56pm On Nov 12, 2018
ADEBOSUN:
@Lexusgs430

On AE & GB, this devices are currently on sale. But you would have to wait between 2/3 weeks ......

Order from Jumia, and receive within 24 hours if you based in Lagos or 3 days delivery within other states.... Stock on Jumia are directly bought from Umidigi direct .....

Now you call to decide .......

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 4:58pm On Nov 12, 2018
Vieybazz:

OTA solved the restart issues..... Come back and tell us how that your friend is jealous of your Umidigi........
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mustack: 7:47pm On Nov 12, 2018
I have no fear in using all these phones.. Una go just wake up one day begin to day bad mouth produce as if we can produce even charger.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 10:50pm On Nov 12, 2018
Mustack:
I have no fear in using all these phones.. Una go just wake up one day begin to day bad mouth produce as if we can produce even charger.

I wonder too...... When one considers the price point + design, Umidigi have really stepped up the game ...........

When Umidigi One Max launches, it would really mark an intention..........
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by SGR1: 12:55am On Nov 13, 2018
Lexusgs430:

Am trying tto down load it but its not even responding .. It keeps pausing without even entering 1%

What do I do from here ?
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by SGR1: 12:58am On Nov 13, 2018
yungmayor02:

The auto restart stops after installing the update. I had the same issue but it was resolved by the update.Enjoy
My own update keeps pausing... How do I get it to download pls
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 1:27am On Nov 13, 2018
SGR1:

Am trying tto down load it but its not even responding .. It keeps pausing without even entering 1%

What do I do from here ?

How good is your signal?
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Nobody: 3:39am On Nov 13, 2018
Lexusgs430:

I don't have a preference. It's the app my finger dials to, that I order from......

I bought the A3 from AE but the Umidigi uwatch from GB (simply because AE did not have it in stock)........
Pls aws gearbest delivery like?
Does it take long?

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) ... (2175) (Reply)

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.