Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,738 members, 7,802,233 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:21 AM

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD - Phones (907) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD (1700939 Views)

TECNO Spark 5 Official Discussion Thread / ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** / Infinix Hot 4 PRO (X556) Official Discussion Thread (REVIEW) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (904) (905) (906) (907) (908) (909) (910) ... (2175) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by droo12: 11:40am On Jun 23, 2019
Obatise:

yes with free $5 coupon, you would pay $93 with shipping fee included

Can u pls help me out, want to order for it, need a trusted person that can help
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Obatise: 11:53am On Jun 23, 2019
droo12:

Can u pls help me out, want to order for it, need a trusted person that can help

You can contact noobody for help or post questions here if you wish to do it yourself.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by integritylady(f): 12:19pm On Jun 23, 2019
Lexusgs430:

I also placed an order for the Umidigi A5 Pro (breathing crystal)........

They are good value for money, beautifully crafted and performs all functions fantastically......

Your circle of friends would be jealous...... That's a guarantee....... Your integrity lady, would remain intact.........

Does the triple rear camera function separately?
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by integritylady(f): 12:20pm On Jun 23, 2019
droo12:

Download Ali Express, fill in your address and pay with your credit card
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mizik(m): 12:44pm On Jun 23, 2019
acedsportsng:

Guy why na? Don't say the a3 pro is better than the a10 and a20. The gap is too much abeg. And it's not just because they samsung. Check the specs. The a3 pro is beaten hands down
how much is the A10 and A20
Besides he wasn't comparing their specs!
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by acedsportsng: 12:48pm On Jun 23, 2019
nongo123:

A3 is not beaten by A10, about the A20 I'm not sure. I work with a lady who uses A10 and she envied my A3 for many reasons, one of those is that A3 have better WiFi reception.

I didn't mention A3. Many reasons like what? That simply means she doesn't know anything about phones. How can you compare the A3 to A10 na? Haba
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by bomboyi(m): 12:49pm On Jun 23, 2019
Out of box umidigi z2 for sale, its going for 50k, serious buyer should call or whatsapp: 07081570135
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by acedsportsng: 12:49pm On Jun 23, 2019
Mizik:
how much is the A10 and A20
Besides he wasn't comparing their specs!

42k and 54k respectively
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by acedsportsng: 12:50pm On Jun 23, 2019
CarlyX8:
Let's be sincere with our selves here, just because you don't like a particular phone doesn't give you the right to talk rubbish!

Why umidigi A3pro is special

* WiFi 5g
* Wifi up 10 users (other phones Na 8 )
* Dual 4G (even on standby)
* Voice over lte
* Hot swap sim port( change sim cardwithout switching of the phone)
* Face i.d
* Fm radio
* Fingerprint scanner
* Notch display
* Notifications light RGB (Red green blue)
* Scratch resistant glass front and back
* Metal frame
* USB OTG
* 3gb/32gb storage
* Flash charge (takes 1 hour to get to 100% with 5v/2amp charger)
* A dual set camera with real bokeh effect
* Amazing display full screen display
87% screen to body ratio,

Every morning when I wake up, I still ask myself how umidigi managed to sell this phone below $100 and even below 30k. Am surprised, am overwhelmed.. I still ask how did they make this phone. So I ask every bad mouthers how?

I forgot to add swipe gestures instead of on-screen navigation buttons and crisp clear loudspeaker.
Phone is dope

Most phones have most of what you wrote up there if not all sef. The main selling points of the a3 pro are the design and the price.

1 Like

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Flytime: 1:08pm On Jun 23, 2019
sayhi2certified:

Let me try the cpl launcher....
You would love it you can download it on Google play store and even donate to the developer

1 Like

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Flytime: 1:09pm On Jun 23, 2019
sayhi2certified:

Let me try the cpl launcher....
You would love it you can download it on Google play store and even donate to the developer,if you want to customize it hold the home screen and click on home settings

1 Like

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by sayhi2certified(m): 1:16pm On Jun 23, 2019
Flytime:

You would love it you can download it on Google play store and even donate to the developer,if you want to customize it hold the home screen and click on home settings
Download already
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by nongo123(m): 1:17pm On Jun 23, 2019
acedsportsng:

I didn't mention A3. Many reasons like what? That simply means she doesn't know anything about phones. How can you compare the A3 to A10 na? Haba

Because A3 Pro is way better than A10. So I felt that A10 can only be compared with A3
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by cosaret51(f): 1:19pm On Jun 23, 2019
CarlyX8:
Let's be sincere with our selves here, just because you don't like a particular phone doesn't give you the right to talk rubbish!

Why umidigi A3pro is special

* WiFi 5g
* Wifi up 10 users (other phones Na 8 )
* Dual 4G (even on standby)
* Voice over lte
* Hot swap sim port( change sim cardwithout switching of the phone)
* Face i.d
* Fm radio
* Fingerprint scanner
* Notch display
* Notifications light RGB (Red green blue)
* Scratch resistant glass front and back
* Metal frame
* USB OTG
* 3gb/32gb storage
* Flash charge (takes 1 hour to get to 100% with 5v/2amp charger)
* A dual set camera with real bokeh effect
* Amazing display full screen display
87% screen to body ratio,

Every morning when I wake up, I still ask myself how umidigi managed to sell this phone below $100 and even below 30k. Am surprised, am overwhelmed.. I still ask how did they make this phone. So I ask every bad mouthers how?

I forgot to add swipe gestures instead of on-screen navigation buttons and crisp clear loudspeaker.
Phone is dope
Most phones today have everything you mentioned but for the " real bokeh effects',no A3 pro doesn't have that,is just a gimmick.Try portrait mode of phones like Samsung,xiaomi even fenmmy note c7 plus you will know what am talking about.But l do hope the much awaited A5 pro will have real portrait mode since it has almost the same xteristics with fenmmy note c7 plus.

1 Like

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by dollarnaira: 1:22pm On Jun 23, 2019
sayhi2certified:

Something's you wrote here are lies...

say incorrect instead of lies
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mizik(m): 1:23pm On Jun 23, 2019
acedsportsng:

42k and 54k respectively
Umidigi A3 pro is less Than 30k
I won't say more
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mizik(m): 1:24pm On Jun 23, 2019
cosaret51:
[b]Most phones today have everything you mentioned [/b]but for the " real bokeh effects',no A3 pro doesn't have that,is just a gimmick.Try portrait mode of phones like Samsung,xiaomi even fenmmy note c7 plus you will know what am talking about.But l do hope the much awaited A5 pro will have real portrait mode since it has almost the same xteristics with fenmmy note c7 plus.
at what price?
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by acedsportsng: 1:27pm On Jun 23, 2019
Mizik:
Umidigi A3 pro is less Than 30k
I won't say more

*shrugs*

Everyone has their preferences. Umidigi is a rising brand. They can't put such phone above 40k. A3 pro is a good phone but spec wise, you can't compare

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by acedsportsng: 1:31pm On Jun 23, 2019
nongo123:

Because A3 Pro is way better than A10. So I felt that A10 can only be compared with A3

Not true man. You can't still say what a3 has more than the a10.

What's killing these brands is their ui. Stock Android is shit
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mizik(m): 1:32pm On Jun 23, 2019
acedsportsng:

*shrugs*

Everyone has their preferences. Umidigi is a rising brand. They can't put such phone above 40k. A3 pro is a good phone but spec wise, you can't compare
Sighs!
The guy wasn't comparing specs!
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by nongo123(m): 1:32pm On Jun 23, 2019
And the price of A10 is more than twice the price of A3.

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by acedsportsng: 1:33pm On Jun 23, 2019
The a5 pro on the other hand beats the a10 and maybe the a20 if the specs are true.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mizik(m): 1:33pm On Jun 23, 2019
nongo123:
A10 processor is what beats it

2 Likes

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mizik(m): 1:34pm On Jun 23, 2019
acedsportsng:
The a5 pro on the other hand beats the a10 and maybe the a20 if the specs are true.
Ehen
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by acedsportsng: 1:35pm On Jun 23, 2019
Mizik:

Sighs!
The guy wasn't comparing specs!

I know.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by nongo123(m): 1:36pm On Jun 23, 2019
acedsportsng:

Not true man. You can't still say what a3 has more than the a10.

What's killing these brands is their ui. Stock Android is shit

That's just a matter of taste. I have been using Samsung phones before jumping to Umidigi and I hated Samsung Experience skin and I love stock android. But that doesn't necessarily mean stock android is better than other skins.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by acedsportsng: 1:37pm On Jun 23, 2019
nongo123:

The only reason anyone will buy the a3 instead of the a10 is because of the price.

2 Likes

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by nongo123(m): 1:38pm On Jun 23, 2019
Mizik:
A10 processor is what beats it

Only processor? And I will research about that processor and compare it to the one used on A3
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by acedsportsng: 1:38pm On Jun 23, 2019
nongo123:

That's just a matter of taste. I have been using Samsung phones before jumping to Umidigi and I hated Samsung Experience skin and I love stock android. But that doesn't necessarily mean stock android is better than other skins.

Exactly. The phone I use now is the first phone I've used that doesn't run stock Android and I've promised myself I won't go back

1 Like

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by nongo123(m): 1:39pm On Jun 23, 2019
acedsportsng:

The only reason anyone will buy the a3 instead of the a10 is because of the price.

That's not entirely true
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mizik(m): 1:41pm On Jun 23, 2019
nongo123:

Only processor? And I will research about that processor and compare it to the one used on A3
Gpu in A10 is similar to The Helio P23

2 Likes

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by acedsportsng: 1:42pm On Jun 23, 2019
nongo123:

This is just the a3 pro.

(1) (2) (3) ... (904) (905) (906) (907) (908) (909) (910) ... (2175) (Reply)

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.