Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,894 members, 7,806,612 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:02 PM

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD - Phones (927) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD (1704721 Views)

TECNO Spark 5 Official Discussion Thread / ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** / Infinix Hot 4 PRO (X556) Official Discussion Thread (REVIEW) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (924) (925) (926) (927) (928) (929) (930) ... (2175) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by juanwilson(m): 9:40am On Jun 30, 2019
Designed for your life, urBeats3 wired earphones feature fine-tuned acoustic design to deliver an exceptional listening experience. Their optimal ergonomic fit provides all-day comfort while the tangle-free flat cable and magnetic earbuds offer easy portability, so you can stay on the go.

Elevate Your Music

urBeats3 wired earphones feature fine-tuned acoustic design via an axial-aligned driver to deliver an exceptional listening experience. This means that no matter what music you’re playing, you’ll get optimized sound output. Laser-precision venting provides micro-pressure balanced bass while dual-chamber acoustics deliver synchronized sound and natural tonality across all types of music.

Made to Fit You

Designed for your life, urBeats3 wired earphones feature an optimal ergonomic fit that combines sleek style with iconic Beats sound for all-day wear. A variety of eartip options provide individualized fit and comfort for noise isolation.

Stay on the Go

Wherever your day takes you, you can stay connected with RemoteTalk. Take calls with a built-in mic, control your music, and even activate Siri all with the push of a button. And when you’re not wearing your earphones, the tangle-free flat cable and magnetic earbuds easily coil up for compact portability.

Unboxed
01urBeats3 earphones
02Eartips with four size options
03Quick Start Guide

Call or whatsapp Wilson 08182058018 /Agohwilson@gmail.com for order.
Lexusgs430:

No to your latter question.............. Best to wait till Jumia stocks the Umidigi Ubeats (it's surely coming to Jumia)......

The price would be fair......

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by juanwilson(m): 9:42am On Jun 30, 2019
Designed for your life, urBeats3 wired earphones feature fine-tuned acoustic design to deliver an exceptional listening experience. Their optimal ergonomic fit provides all-day comfort while the tangle-free flat cable and magnetic earbuds offer easy portability, so you can stay on the go.

Elevate Your Music

urBeats3 wired earphones feature fine-tuned acoustic design via an axial-aligned driver to deliver an exceptional listening experience. This means that no matter what music you’re playing, you’ll get optimized sound output. Laser-precision venting provides micro-pressure balanced bass while dual-chamber acoustics deliver synchronized sound and natural tonality across all types of music.

Made to Fit You

Designed for your life, urBeats3 wired earphones feature an optimal ergonomic fit that combines sleek style with iconic Beats sound for all-day wear. A variety of eartip options provide individualized fit and comfort for noise isolation.

Stay on the Go

Wherever your day takes you, you can stay connected with RemoteTalk. Take calls with a built-in mic, control your music, and even activate Siri all with the push of a button. And when you’re not wearing your earphones, the tangle-free flat cable and magnetic earbuds easily coil up for compact portability.

Unboxed
01urBeats3 earphones
03Quick Start Guide

Lexusgs430:

Must be Nigerian government's lack of negotiating/deals with China.....

I get free shipping to the UK........

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by WAPKOSHCOMNG(m): 9:49am On Jun 30, 2019
eaddyboy:
Really! how is the camera quality like compared to Itel p33 ?
Lol Itel dey learn work for where umidigi a3 pro camera dey and loool itelp33 is a 1gb ram I mean undecided who uses a 1gb ram of phone these days of not for the fact that my a3 pro got stolen like a month ago I would have been using it till date
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 10:12am On Jun 30, 2019
juanwilson:

Elevate Your Music

Made to Fit You

Stay on the Go

Unboxed
01urBeats3 earphones
03Quick Start Guide

We prefer this from Umidigi.............. grin

1 Share

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by juanwilson(m): 10:23am On Jun 30, 2019
Hahahahaha
Noted

Lexusgs430:

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by sgtponzihater1(m): 11:29am On Jun 30, 2019
Umidigi is really fumbling. I can browse or access play store through my We pro, but shared hotspot to another device with my We, and I am browsing.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 11:32am On Jun 30, 2019
sgtponzihater1:
Umidigi is really fumbling. I can browse or access play store through my We pro, but shared hotspot to another device with my We, and I am browsing.

Compose yasef and retype.........
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by lanre316: 11:39am On Jun 30, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Abeg where we fit get this
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 11:40am On Jun 30, 2019
lanre316:

Abeg where we fit get this

Aliexpress.......
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by sgtponzihater1(m): 12:06pm On Jun 30, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Compose yasef and retype.........

I can't browse with my Umidigi phone despite having data, play store sads no network. Whatsaap and telegram works. I did a hotspot from the phone to my samsung dedevice, and the Samsung is browsing. I am just baffled by this
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Slimszy: 12:12pm On Jun 30, 2019
dollarnaira:

Try click on d alishipping n paste tracking id

RB773568247SG
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by zertified08: 12:31pm On Jun 30, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Make i send my Alat akant details now?...... tongue

My body don dey scratch me.......... cheesy

Bros...... Reply me abeg...
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by darelar(m): 12:59pm On Jun 30, 2019
Mizik7:
cheesy....
Pay on delivery!!

So the price of F1 is cheaper now.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by droo12: 2:06pm On Jun 30, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Chai, I need this oo
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by steviano(m): 2:21pm On Jun 30, 2019
sgtponzihater1:

I can't browse with my Umidigi phone despite having data, play store sads no network. Whatsaap and telegram works. I did a hotspot from the phone to my samsung dedevice, and the Samsung is browsing. I am just baffled by this
Go to your access point and change your authentication type...
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by sgtponzihater1(m): 2:35pm On Jun 30, 2019
steviano:

Go to your access point and change your authentication type...

Change it to what?. d device is giving out hotspot
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by CharlesJok3r: 3:24pm On Jun 30, 2019
UMIDIGI A3 2/16GB @ ₦23,900

UMIDIGI A3 PRO 3/16GB @₦27,900

UMIDIGI A3 PRO 3/32GB @₦28,900

UMIDIGI ONE 4/32G @ ₦39,900

UMIDIGI F1 4/128GB @ ₦66,000

PAY ON DELIVERY ALSO AVAILABLE IN MAJOR LOCATIONS
NEXT DAY DELIVERY WITHIN LAGOS AND 3-5 DAYS DELIVERY OUTSIDE LAGOS

KINDLY CLICK https:///+2348088971196 TO START PLACING YOUR ORDERS wink wink wink

30/jun/2018
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by eitsei(m): 3:25pm On Jun 30, 2019
abeg who knows how I can cancel order on aliexpress? I can't find the cancel order option, I have paid but the payment is still processing and I haven't been debited yet and I have changed my mind about it. I looked for the cancel order option on my order under My order link on the site but can't find it

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by biggboy(m): 3:34pm On Jun 30, 2019
Please what does this mean from aliexpress?

1. first page
2. when i clicked on apeal

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Prechy2836(m): 4:27pm On Jun 30, 2019
sgtponzihater1:

Happens to me at times where my APN will switch to internet.ng.zain.com that's if you're using Airtel tho at that point I'll only be able you use WhatsApp, Opera and FB just go change it to internet.ng.airtel.com I don't use umidigi tho..
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by sgtponzihater1(m): 4:33pm On Jun 30, 2019
Prechy2836:
Happens to me at times where my APN will switch to internet.ng.zain.com that's if you're using Airtel tho at that point I'll only be able you use WhatsApp, Opera and FB just go change it to internet.ng.airtel.com I don't use umidigi tho..

I use MTN
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 5:16pm On Jun 30, 2019
sgtponzihater1:

I use MTN

Have you turned phone off and on again?......
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Flytime: 5:38pm On Jun 30, 2019
sgtponzihater1:

Firstly which sim secondly are you using a special data plan like xtravalue if MTN or MTN pulse
Thirdly which phone

1 Like

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by michealdeco: 5:44pm On Jun 30, 2019
sgtponzihater1:

I use MTN
change Ur APN to nairaland.com

It happens to me at times
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by enniewelt(m): 5:50pm On Jun 30, 2019
Flytime:

Don't forget to share pics and review
sure I will , hopefully I will get a call from the post office tomorrow to come for my device...
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by sulasa07(m): 6:11pm On Jun 30, 2019
enniewelt:

sure I will , hopefully I will get a call from the post office tomorrow to come for my device...
You want pesin like me wet our phone never got dispatched/shipped to be crying ni?

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by martinswize(m): 7:19pm On Jun 30, 2019
Pls someone who uses the Umidigi f1 should drop their number so I can call to ask some questions abt the fone.. plssss itz important. . Or pls flash me, I'll call back... 08138903736.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by shayubobo: 8:05pm On Jun 30, 2019
Who has extended his processing time here?
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mustack: 8:29pm On Jun 30, 2019
shayubobo:

I was planning to extend mine but luckily mine is ready for shipping as at yesterday...
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mustack: 8:30pm On Jun 30, 2019
martinswize:
Pls someone who uses the Umidigi f1 should drop their number so I can call to ask some questions abt the fone.. plssss itz important. . Or pls flash me, I'll call back... 08138903736.

What's the matter with it. Spill it here. We won't hurt your
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by pinkyruledworld(m): 8:38pm On Jun 30, 2019
I just ordered for my A3 pro and finally i ll be joining the umidigi family... watch out!
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by michealdeco: 8:52pm On Jun 30, 2019
shayubobo:
me

Extended to 30days more

(1) (2) (3) ... (924) (925) (926) (927) (928) (929) (930) ... (2175) (Reply)

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.