Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,861 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:56 AM

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD - Phones (962) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD (1705213 Views)

TECNO Spark 5 Official Discussion Thread / ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** / Infinix Hot 4 PRO (X556) Official Discussion Thread (REVIEW) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (959) (960) (961) (962) (963) (964) (965) ... (2175) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by logan2(m): 2:00pm On Jul 11, 2019
Naijaarchive:

Your device must be faulty or it due to network issues.. My A3 Pro will clock 6 months by the ending of this month.... No issues at all ba3 still works like new... What I discovered was that network is the cause of A3 ba3 fluctuations and heating issues... Whenever I use glo (3g) for data.. My battery drains and i notice heatup(tho it's not above normal) around 5 hrs SOT but with airtel (4g) no heating/battery works optimally around 7 hrs SOT for a 3300mah... Am satisfied...

Below is my SOT for today with airtel 4g
i don't really care about my phones SOT, it's the heating, once someone touches my phone the first thing they notice is that my phone is hot
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by logan2(m): 2:01pm On Jul 11, 2019
Lexusgs430:

When you turn on your data at different locations (home & work)...... Does it still heat up ........
yes all the time /different locations same thing
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by logan2(m): 2:02pm On Jul 11, 2019
Benjaniblinks:
are you experiencing any touch issue?
nope, but the screen goes blank sometimes when I'm on call �, this is what I think, I think they use the cheapest parts for the A3 Pro,
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 2:48pm On Jul 11, 2019
Benjaniblinks:
tell them to throttle the token to thirty-six thousand. embarassed embarassed (pun intended)...... We've been paying chikini money to get their device.

Oops, you got a god damn role here!

Remember, i have no role here....... Hopefully a price review would accompany relisting........
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by sulasa07(m): 2:56pm On Jul 11, 2019
Hello,those that cancelled Umidigi a5 pro order,av you been refunded and if so,how many did they take to refund.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by bstringz(m): 3:01pm On Jul 11, 2019
sulasa07:
Hello,those that cancelled Umidigi a5 pro order,av you been refunded and if so,how many did they take to refund.

I cancelled one I bought June 17th. They haven't accepted to cancel and haven't refunded.

did you cancel!!?!
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 3:02pm On Jul 11, 2019
enniewelt:
New update for f1 play

This update is massive......... tongue
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by sulasa07(m): 3:03pm On Jul 11, 2019
bstringz:

I cancelled one I bought June 17th. They haven't accepted to cancel and haven't refunded.

did you cancel!!?!
Planning to cancel by next week Tuesday if my phone doesn't get shipped,I've started compiling info on another phone wey I go buy
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by gbadexlite: 3:06pm On Jul 11, 2019
osic:
Umidigi A5 Pro is live on the Umidigi official store on JUMIA!!!
Yimu tongue
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by khalidx: 3:06pm On Jul 11, 2019
MrCheydo have just received his A5 pro..
Na me go first test run am ooo tongue tongue

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by bstringz(m): 3:06pm On Jul 11, 2019
sulasa07:

Planning to cancel by next week Tuesday if my phone doesn't get shipped,I've started compiling info on another phone wey I go buy

Shey dey will accept to cancel? I cancelled last week Friday. Till now, no update. Someone told me they are refusing to cancel orders lol
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by sulasa07(m): 3:09pm On Jul 11, 2019
bstringz:

Shey dey will accept to cancel? I cancelled last week Friday. Till now, no update. Someone told me they are refusing to cancel orders lol
They will not allow my cancel ke,is it their cancelling,thunder fire them.Let me wait till that time first,we go know.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by sulasa07(m): 3:10pm On Jul 11, 2019
gbadexlite:

Yimu tongue
I don check up n down,I no see am o
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by bstringz(m): 3:23pm On Jul 11, 2019
sulasa07:

They will not allow my cancel ke,is it their cancelling,thunder fire them.Let me wait till that time first,we go know.

The wait don taya ppl jare. They ain't done shipping all the may, then what is the hope for those who ordered June.

Since Friday, dem no wan accept my cancel make AE refund.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 3:29pm On Jul 11, 2019
khalidx:

Oshey..... Baddest..... Umipeppering on full blast..... Oya drop reviews......
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by pauladonis(m): 3:29pm On Jul 11, 2019
bstringz:

did you cancel!!?!

I ordered mine the same day.
I don resign to fate... If not for the time I have spent waiting and the umipeppering that will follow if I cancel, I for don cancel am tey tey.

I hope they keep their promise of shipping by July 15th.
After this A5 pro, never again will I order for a presale phone even if na free.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 3:29pm On Jul 11, 2019
sulasa07:

Oga don vex o......... grin
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 3:31pm On Jul 11, 2019
pauladonis:

I don resign to fate... If not for the time I have spent waiting and the umipeppering that will follow if I cancel, I for don cancel am tey tey.

After this A5 pro, never again will I order for a presale phone even if na free.

Based on earlier Jumia pricing, it was listed at 46K..... Is 10K worth the wait......... tongue
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 3:31pm On Jul 11, 2019
khalidx:

How much post office fee?....
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by sulasa07(m): 3:33pm On Jul 11, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Oga don vex o......... grin
Why I no go vex?You don get ur a5 pro,Abi,no lele.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by bstringz(m): 3:37pm On Jul 11, 2019
pauladonis:

Lmao, I no fit ever try am again. If e like let it be 2k. Let them umipepper me no problem, I yaff cancel it. shey dey want it to reach September before I get my phone??

I highhhhhlllyy doubt that July 15th deadline. When some guys who ordered may hasn't been shipped.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by pauladonis(m): 3:38pm On Jul 11, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Based on earlier Jumia pricing, it was listed at 46K..... Is 10K worth the wait......... tongue

It's not the price I'm concerned about at this point... It is the time I have spent waiting and the unknown outcome of their July 15th promise.

It won't make any sense for me to cancel my order (I paid 33k) today only for them to ship all the orders in 5 days time like they promised.

Only I know the amount of data I have used on Google, aliexpress, twitter, YouTube, instagram, and here on Nairaland judt to get a closer look at the phone.

In short, I have invested too much time waiting not to wait till the end.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by pauladonis(m): 3:41pm On Jul 11, 2019
bstringz:

Lmao, I no fit ever try am again. If e like let it be 2k. Let them umipepper me no problem, I yaff cancel it. shey dey want it to reach September before I get my phone??

��� What if they wanna sell iPhone 11 for $10? Won't you order?
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by bstringz(m): 3:44pm On Jul 11, 2019
pauladonis:

Omo I won't. By the time 70,000 ppl order, this kine wait will start again.

If that July 15 deadline would work, by today people who ordered June 12- 15th should already have been shipped, but I highly doubt that even June 1st has been shipped.

July 15th is already by Monday.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Naijaarchive(m): 3:44pm On Jul 11, 2019
logan2:
i don't really care about my phones SOT, it's the heating, once someone touches my phone the first thing they notice is that my phone is hot

Hmmm... Verify if it's network related issues (change the network you use for data connection) or a ram/cache process issue (if it this you can flash it) if not then am sorry to say this bt the device is faulty... It as simple as that
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by kollygu: 3:45pm On Jul 11, 2019
pauladonis:

Lol
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 3:49pm On Jul 11, 2019
pauladonis:

It's not the price I'm concerned about at this point... It is the time I have spent waiting and the unknown outcome of their July 15th promise.

It won't make any sense for me to cancel my order (I paid 33k) today only for them to ship all the orders in 5 days time like they promised.

Only I know the amount of data I have used on Google, aliexpress, twitter, YouTube, instagram, and here on Nairaland judt to get a closer look at the phone.

In short, I have invested too much time waiting not to wait till the end.

Oga no vex..... The wait would be more than worth it..... Demands are climbing everyday, at the present times demand stands at over 37K units.. ... Almost 20K units has already been sent out, so Umidigi is honestly putting in all, to deliver you a pleasant device......

Just enjoy this scene, till you receive your unit........

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by hapheeyxz: 3:49pm On Jul 11, 2019
kollygu:
Arrived, next Wednesday I should get it

how do u know it has landed with this info....

cos have been on this stage since a week ago and nothing changed.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 3:51pm On Jul 11, 2019
bstringz:

Omo I won't. By the time 70,000 ppl order, this kine wait will start again.

If that July 15 deadline would work, by today people who ordered June 12- 15th should already have been shipped, but I highly doubt that even June 1st has been shipped.

July 15th is already by Monday.

Most shippings have been done, but tracking not yet updated.........

A bucket of umipatience is required...... You would soon be umified and umigingering + Umipeppering.......

Remember, I have no role here.......
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by hapheeyxz: 3:54pm On Jul 11, 2019
hapheeyxz:

how do u know it has landed with this info....
cos have been on this stage since a week ago and nothing changed.

RB775964055SG..... help check my status
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 3:54pm On Jul 11, 2019
sulasa07:

Why I no go vex?You don get ur a5 pro,Abi,no lele.

Oga no vex...... Just imagine me enjoying my Umidigi A5 pro..... I hope you derive some pleasure from this imagination........ tongue

Una device go soon land..... When it lands, the fire on this thread go plenty.......

Not forgetting trolls........... cheesy
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 3:57pm On Jul 11, 2019
hapheeyxz:

RB775964055SG..... help check my status

It's on its way to you already...... You are much closer to receiving your device, than those still awaiting tracking numbers.......

Umipeppering would soon befall u......... cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (959) (960) (961) (962) (963) (964) (965) ... (2175) (Reply)

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.