Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,425 members, 7,800,913 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:56 AM

Drama As Evil Spirits, Witches Chase Students Out Of School (photos) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Drama As Evil Spirits, Witches Chase Students Out Of School (photos) (3382 Views)

6 Animals That Nigerians See As Evil / Inside A Military Secondary School (Photos) / UNIBADAN Sent Medical Students Out Of Their Hostels For Protesting (videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drama As Evil Spirits, Witches Chase Students Out Of School (photos) by jj120: 12:39am On Apr 02, 2017
Aschool in Chivi, Zimbabwe, Nyahonde Secondary School has been shut indefinitely over claims of witchcraft and activities of evil spirits. Get the whole story here:http://jamyco.com/2017/04/01/drama-evil-spirits-witches-chase-students-school-photos/
Re: Drama As Evil Spirits, Witches Chase Students Out Of School (photos) by Sirmuel1(m): 6:50am On Apr 02, 2017
they don start again! sad
Re: Drama As Evil Spirits, Witches Chase Students Out Of School (photos) by AskProf: 7:38am On Apr 02, 2017
jj120:
Aschool in Chivi, Zimbabwe, Nyahonde Secondary School has been shut indefinitely over claims of witchcraft and activities of evil spirits. Get the whole story here:http://jamyco.com/2017/04/01/drama-evil-spirits-witches-chase-students-school-photos/

If you won't say it here, keep it to yourself.

4 Likes

Re: Drama As Evil Spirits, Witches Chase Students Out Of School (photos) by Lawless101(m): 7:38am On Apr 02, 2017
grin evil spirits wan go school. Abeg make the govmt build school for them na.

2 Likes

Re: Drama As Evil Spirits, Witches Chase Students Out Of School (photos) by Vickiweezy(m): 11:13am On Apr 02, 2017
AskProf:

If you won't say it here, keep it to yourself.

GBAM!!!

1 Like

Re: Drama As Evil Spirits, Witches Chase Students Out Of School (photos) by policy12: 11:21am On Apr 02, 2017
Which kind news be ds?
Re: Drama As Evil Spirits, Witches Chase Students Out Of School (photos) by Nobody: 11:27am On Apr 02, 2017
I was expecting to see pictures of the "evil spirits"

But I guess I was expecting too much grin

2 Likes

Re: Drama As Evil Spirits, Witches Chase Students Out Of School (photos) by Nobody: 11:38am On Apr 02, 2017
Evil spirit and zimbabwe... WTF
Re: Drama As Evil Spirits, Witches Chase Students Out Of School (photos) by ki10(m): 12:35pm On Apr 02, 2017
harry potter finished from that same school I quess t at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry
Re: Drama As Evil Spirits, Witches Chase Students Out Of School (photos) by ki10(m): 12:35pm On Apr 02, 2017
harry potter finished from that same school I quess Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

1 Like

Re: Drama As Evil Spirits, Witches Chase Students Out Of School (photos) by pantless(m): 9:05pm On Apr 02, 2017
Empower the evil spirits that all
Re: Drama As Evil Spirits, Witches Chase Students Out Of School (photos) by McApata(m): 9:19pm On Apr 02, 2017
Please a help brother fill this questionnaire, its part of my MSc GIS thesis on "Integration of Geospatial data and Social media data for Emergency Management." Thanks in anticipation. One love!

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeUrkmVbnNp6J40H8pu76n6Mm0VRxfZQJ9mpvUkOUq7lFNW0w/viewform?usp=sf_link
Re: Drama As Evil Spirits, Witches Chase Students Out Of School (photos) by iammrjaai(m): 10:23pm On Apr 02, 2017
Op.... i'm watching you..!!

(1) (Reply)

Laspotech Pt List Is Out Check The Portal / Mapoly 2012/2013 Putme / Best Nigerian Private University Offering Electrical/electronics Engineering

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.