Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,516 members, 7,801,381 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:32 PM

Tinubu’s Title As APC Leader Now A Nickname – Okorie - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu’s Title As APC Leader Now A Nickname – Okorie (21378 Views)

1 Million Register For Tinubu 2023 Project… As Pressure Mounts On APC Leader / Congrats Ipob Leader Now Speaking With The Press After The Meeting With EU / Ambode Breaks Down In Tears As APC Bigwigs Settle For Sanwo-Olu - Pulse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu’s Title As APC Leader Now A Nickname – Okorie by FakoMaybach1: 2:35pm On Apr 02, 2017
i am disappointed with barcanista, he did not even read the excerpt yet he (Barcanista) usually writes long stories and expects people to read...typical Pharisee

To the interview, i agree 100% with what Chekwas said about APC, Buhari is acting as if he doesnt care and this is causing a lot of problems...synergy is absent in this govt even ministry of finance and CBN are not working together

To the Igbo politics issue; he is on point one million there is no ingredient to add.....Nnamdi's case can only be solved politically let us wait for Buhari to go to hospital then push for Osinbajo to show mercy

But my wahala is this, who is the man capable of uniting Igbos again? Who can take up this mantle; for it is only when we are united then we have a voice with nit wits like Joe Ibokwe and snakes like Orji uzo kalu (whom only joined APC to squash his corruption case)., i dont see us igbos going far ooo maka chukwu

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Title As APC Leader Now A Nickname – Okorie by Fx55(m): 2:38pm On Apr 02, 2017
dokiOloye:
do U really know d meaning of d word 'obsession'?
The interview was a very long one,how many sentences did he make on Tinubu?
The idiiot you quoted seems to be looking for ways to warm his way back into the hearts of Afonjas. Remember they dealt him the first blow when he came begging for 'protection funds'.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Title As APC Leader Now A Nickname – Okorie by kjhova(m): 2:56pm On Apr 02, 2017
dokiOloye:
Igbos have d short end of d political stick,Biafra is eroding trust in any Igbo politician for presidency, bla bla bla.
And I am forced to ask,among d tribes/geopolitical zones that have been sharing d presidency,can U point out any that is doing better than d Igbos in any ramification?
Be it in education,standard of living,etc?

I feel that you missed my point here. The gist was about why Igbo politicians seem far from a chance at president and I posited that this continuing Biafra clamour is a plausible cause. Whether Igbos share same or better standard of living as other Nigerians is totally off topic.
Re: Tinubu’s Title As APC Leader Now A Nickname – Okorie by Smoothie01(f): 3:27pm On Apr 02, 2017
omofunaab:
"Well, the Igbo people have become so timid, so politically naïve; so cowardly that they don’t believe in themselves; the Igbo pseudo-political leaders I mean"

- Chekwas okorie, 2017
Highlighted for emphasis

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Title As APC Leader Now A Nickname – Okorie by dokiOloye(m): 3:31pm On Apr 02, 2017
Fx55:
The idiiot you quoted seems to be looking for ways to warm his way back into the hearts of Afonjas. Remember they dealt him the first blow when he came begging for 'protection funds'.
Never seen som1 as shameless as that man.
Anywhere belle face.
His type is even worse than d bad politicians cos wt ppl like him,d crooks who govern us keep going on wt their impunity wt d hope that after all,they can always buy d youths.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Title As APC Leader Now A Nickname – Okorie by dokiOloye(m): 3:37pm On Apr 02, 2017
kjhova:

I feel that you missed my point here. The gist was about why Igbo politicians seem far from a chance at president and I posited that this continuing Biafra clamour is a plausible cause. Whether Igbos share same or better standard of living as other Nigerians is totally off topic.
Ogbeni,try to understand beyond what U read and see.
What I'm trying to tell U is that what Igbos and Nigerians need is justice,fairness and good governance and it wouldn't matter where d president comes from.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Title As APC Leader Now A Nickname – Okorie by farem: 3:42pm On Apr 02, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Okorie spoke well but what is his obsession with the APC Leader title of Tinubu?
The Op and/or Vanguard is mischievous about the caption. In fact that is less than 2% of the Germaine issues raised

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Title As APC Leader Now A Nickname – Okorie by akigbemaru: 3:58pm On Apr 02, 2017
HAH:
Truly, why does the APC not have a functioning board of trustees(BOT) all we hear is Tinubu is national Leader, is this a position or just a title ? Sadly they are not even thinking of having one as no one talks of it. Apart from the ceremonial BOT constituted just to satisfy INEC requirement during its registration.

To be honest APC will collapse like a pack of cards should Buhari not contest again as it is just a congregation of strange bed fellows and interest just to unseat the. PDP. because as it Buhari is the only the person keeping the party together not because of his leadership but because of his strong followership and politicians fear backlash especially in the north..

By the way I was a staunch Buharist and am seriously disappointed as he has so far failed , and his body language and actions permeates incompetence, incapacity and chauvinism

Re: Tinubu’s Title As APC Leader Now A Nickname – Okorie by profbabatunde: 4:16pm On Apr 02, 2017
Re: Tinubu’s Title As APC Leader Now A Nickname – Okorie by LoveMachine(m): 4:26pm On Apr 02, 2017
farem:

The Op and/or Vanguard is mischievous about the caption. In fact that is less than 2% of the Germaine issues raised

Blame Vanguard. I just copy and paste.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Title As APC Leader Now A Nickname – Okorie by stevedre: 5:11pm On Apr 02, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Okorie spoke well but what is his obsession with the APC Leader title of Tinubu?
He was asked a question and he answered so I do not see that as obsession. By the way, what would have been a better answer if I may ask ??

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cabal Bought Houses Abroad In My Name — Ibrahim Magu / Buhari To Commission The New NDDC Complex In Port Harcourt / EFCC: Hidden N19.3BN Kogi Salary Bail Out Funds Returned To CBN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.