Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,775 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:42 PM

Who Is Sheikh Iyanu Olohun? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Is Sheikh Iyanu Olohun? (3558 Views)

Sheikh Iyanu Olohun Commences Weekly Asalatu Prayer "Majrab Worldwide" / Walk With Your Creator To Reach Your Destination - SHEIKH IYANU OLOHUN / "Super Rich Churches That Do Business Must Pay Tax" – Sheikh Abdur-Rahman Ahmad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is Sheikh Iyanu Olohun? by yunus098: 8:22am On Apr 02, 2017
Sheikh Iyanu Olohun الله‎ روح Ruhullah. A renowned Islamic lecturer well known all over the world by Allah's Grace. The source of his Knowledge is unfathomable to all as God speaks through him. He has granted many interviews from many notable organisations across the Globe.

His Videos are massively viewed and watched by his lovers, most especially, in which Christian and others also benefits from. The Ede, Osun state born lecturer, has attended public lectures uncountably, in attendance of imams, Alfas and other Islamic religious leaders.

The wisdom of King Solomon rekindled! This is the flaring thought in everyone’s mind as they encounter the youngest Sheu in the universe of the Almighty. Iyanu Olohun is nothing but a special being with the sagacity of the aged, his depth of wisdom and knowledge is uncanny and bewildering. When he opens his mouth, the richness in his words and the power those sentences carry is magnificently unique and far beyond his age.

Recently we caught up with this young but brilliant, articulate, intelligent and spiritually gifted boy at his residence. In this exclusive interview, Sheikh Iyanu Olohun explained the mystery behind his spiritual endowment in Quranic matters. He expounded on how he performed miracles at three years old & how he was attacked spiritually but overcame.

Let us enjoy this roller coaster adventure together.

As a young boy, where did you get the inspiration and the words you preach?

Sheikh Iyanu Olohun: It is the Lord’s doing. Allah is my teacher, sometimes I may not know what to say, but immediately I am given a microphone the inspiration would just flow from within. I cannot explain how and where those words come from than to say they are inspiration directly from Allah.

Were your parents informed before your birth about your specialty?

Sheikh Iyanu Olohun: I don't think so, but what I later learnt is that I was born born three time before I eventually stayed, mind you I am not going anywhere again, I have come to stay. Insha Allah(General laughter).

Has God used you to perform a miracle?

Sheikh Iyanu Olohun: Yes, I was three years old and travelling with my parents and our vehicle almost somersaulted, I just shouted lailaha iIlalahu and motor stopped immediately. Not only that, a man was told that his pregnant wife would be operated in hospital and they called me, I just told the man that no operation would be carried out on her. I prayed for her and she put to bed without operation. If I continue to mention we will not leave here today, but all glory and adoration to Allah.

BIOGRAPHY OF SHEIKH IYANU OLOHUN

Sheikh Iyanu Olohun روح الله Ruhullah was born on the 22nd of February at Ikosi Area, Ketu Kosofe Local Government, and he later grew up at Agric Area, Ikorodu, Lagos. The Ede,Osun state born Islamic lecturer, was discovered by some visible indications by his parents from his infancy of miracles and spiritual manifestations.

Get to discover more about our Sheikh Iyanu Olohun and other true allies of Allah.

Re: Who Is Sheikh Iyanu Olohun? by akeemakinremi(m): 8:52am On Apr 02, 2017
Masha Allah, warafanau makana aliya. Amin... Proudly Ede indigene. Alhamdulilah!
Re: Who Is Sheikh Iyanu Olohun? by orisa37: 12:56pm On Apr 02, 2017
Woven already. This is vunderful. Atheists comment.
Re: Who Is Sheikh Iyanu Olohun? by akanbiaa(m): 9:24pm On Jun 20, 2017
We have something we can be grateful for in Ede indeed, www.facebook.com/akanbiabdullahi
Re: Who Is Sheikh Iyanu Olohun? by Empiree: 1:15am On Jan 09, 2018
Oh, was wondering who he was. Now I know cuz i watched his lectures before.

(1) (Reply)

'please Stay At Home And Watch Tv: The Stadium Is Already Full' -pastor Chris / Some Benefits Of Atheism / Throwback Picture Of Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor And Archbishop Benson Idahosa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.