Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,286 members, 7,780,651 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:41 PM

If Rapture Took Place On A Sunday:70% Left Behind - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If Rapture Took Place On A Sunday:70% Left Behind (6818 Views)

If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? / After The Rapture : A Letter To Those Left Behind / What's Your Favourite Worship Song On A Sunday Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Rapture Took Place On A Sunday:70% Left Behind by shadeyinka(m): 8:29am On Apr 02, 2017
Jesus said,
"Not all who say to me, Lord! Lord! shall enter the Kingdom of Heaven, but those who do His will.."

Almost 100% of those who call Jesus Lord are Church going Christians. However, even though the Church is always filled up every Sunday, we have a mixed multitude.
Those who are
1.Truly "Born Again"
2. Assume they are Born Again
3. Uncommitted
4. Sons/Daughters of Belial

The question is, if Rapture took place while you are in church today, what percentage on the average will go and what percentage will be left behind.

Some Pastor's will even be left behind while preaching.
1 to 4, where do you belong?

I submit that more than 65% of the Church worldwide will be left behind.
What do you think?
Re: If Rapture Took Place On A Sunday:70% Left Behind by ifex370(m): 8:46am On Apr 02, 2017
Since you've made yourself lord and judge of all flesh.. Rapture yourself na

3 Likes

Re: If Rapture Took Place On A Sunday:70% Left Behind by shadeyinka(m): 9:23am On Apr 02, 2017
ifex370:
Since you've made yourself lord and judge of all flesh.. Rapture yourself na

You are too quick to judge.

Last 2 weeks ago, a phone was stolen from the alter in the church. It brought the question,:

Are there "Christian thieves" in the Church?
How many are Real Christians in the church?

If you think my perception is to harsh, what is yours?
99% rapturable?

1 Like

Re: If Rapture Took Place On A Sunday:70% Left Behind by analice107: 9:24am On Apr 02, 2017
shadeyinka:
Jesus said,
"Not all who say to me, Lord! Lord! shall enter the Kingdom of Heaven, but those who do His will.."

Almost 100% of those who call Jesus Lord are Church going Christians. However, even though the Church is always filled up every Sunday, we have a mixed multitude.
Those who are
1.Truly "Born Again"
2. Assume they are Born Again
3. Uncommitted
4. Sons/Daughters of Belial

The question is, if Rapture took place while you are in church today, what percentage on the average will go and what percentage will be left behind.

Some Pastor's will even be left behind while preaching.
1 to 4, where do you belong?

What do you think?
I totally agree with you bro.

1 Like

Re: If Rapture Took Place On A Sunday:70% Left Behind by shadeyinka(m): 9:27am On Apr 02, 2017
analice107:

Thanks Sis!
Its a call no just to follow the multitude but to be Rapturable indeed.
Re: If Rapture Took Place On A Sunday:70% Left Behind by hopefulLandlord: 9:29am On Apr 02, 2017
Shadeyinka, haven't seen your brakelights for sometime
how's Shade? how's life treating you?
Re: If Rapture Took Place On A Sunday:70% Left Behind by shadeyinka(m): 9:32am On Apr 02, 2017
What can one say when Every conceivable Crime in the world is present within the confines of the church!

From Ritual Murders to Occultism
Robbery to Extortion
Deception to 419
Prostitution etc.

I am not advocating a form of sinless perfection but some iniquities are just too much to be named amongst those who profess that they are new creatures.
Re: If Rapture Took Place On A Sunday:70% Left Behind by analice107: 9:33am On Apr 02, 2017
shadeyinka:

Last 2 weeks ago, a phone was stolen from the alter in the church. It brought the question,:

99% rapturable?
Let's not even start with Church thieves.

Somany steal while the sermon is going on.

In my church the ushers won't let you drop your phone while standing. "Carry your phones". There's been to many complains of theft. Cars get snatched by supposed Christians who after service asks for rides.

The fraction of Heaven bound folk is very little in Church.

Sitting in a church pew makes you less a Christian than sitting in a garage makes you a Car.
Re: If Rapture Took Place On A Sunday:70% Left Behind by 4kings: 9:33am On Apr 02, 2017
analice107:

Hw far.
Have you seen my quote?
Re: If Rapture Took Place On A Sunday:70% Left Behind by shadeyinka(m): 9:34am On Apr 02, 2017
hopefulLandlord:
Shadeyinka, haven't seen your brakelights for sometime

how's Shade? how's life treating you?

I just decided to lie low, watch things and do more self edifying activities.

Nice to hear from you too.
Re: If Rapture Took Place On A Sunday:70% Left Behind by shadeyinka(m): 9:34am On Apr 02, 2017
4kings:

Hw far.
Have you seen my quote?

Nope!
Let me check
Re: If Rapture Took Place On A Sunday:70% Left Behind by analice107: 9:38am On Apr 02, 2017
4kings:

Hw far.
Have you seen my quote?
No. What's it about?
Re: If Rapture Took Place On A Sunday:70% Left Behind by analice107: 9:39am On Apr 02, 2017
shadeyinka:

Thanks Sis! Its a call no just to follow the multitude but to be Rapturable indeed.
We have very few disciples in Church today.
Re: If Rapture Took Place On A Sunday:70% Left Behind by analice107: 9:41am On Apr 02, 2017
Had a wonderful time of "rolling up your sleeves" (GUYS).

What was it all about?

It was a week when we left the comfort of the church building and went out where the harvest is, where the souls are to tell them about the love of God.

It was so beautiful to discover to over 95℅ of people in the street are already churched or had been reached by one church or the other, but it was also sad tomorrow that over 90℅ of these know nothing about God, though they think they do.

Over 90℅ are in church not because of the love they have for God or Christ, but because they are either believing for one material gain or the other, promotions in terms of work or standard of living or because they are trying to overcome one or more challenges in life which they have tagged spiritual.

This half or inbreed Christians are very difficult to reach. They have formed a belief system or have been inundated with a belief system that contradicts the personality of God, they hold fast to this and have built a stronghold with it.

It's sad.

Let me ask a question, answer this sincerely to yourself, if the promise of earthly or material gains or blessings were stripped from the gospel, would you still be a Christian? If the threat of hell for sinners did not exist, would you still be a Christian? If the fear of demonic attacks and witchcraft oppression was taken from your church, would you still be a Christian?

Be sincere to yourself.

These things were not there at the beginning, these things were added not of God but of men who have devices that it is the way to increase church membership but not kingdom membership.

Are you serving God (as in spirit and truth) or are you after Mammon (money, position, power)?

You can't serve both, know that one must have priority in your heart.

It's time for soul searching, are you truly a Christian (Christ like) or an opportunist looking for wealth and power and you think Christ is an avenue?

Hate me if you must, but salvation for your soul is what is more important to me. You must take a decision today, either Christ or Mammon. Salvation is personal. The church will not answer for you, no pastor or man of God will answer for you, it's a personal decision, relationship to God is personal.

Seek ye first the kingdom of God.....

Good morning.
Re: If Rapture Took Place On A Sunday:70% Left Behind by 4kings: 9:43am On Apr 02, 2017
analice107:

No. What's it about?
About your friend; 4evergod.
I asked you a question on this thread
https://www.nairaland.com/3539694/why-christians-such-liars/56#55183982
Re: If Rapture Took Place On A Sunday:70% Left Behind by 4kings: 9:45am On Apr 02, 2017
shadeyinka:

What do you think?
Does God have foreknowledge about this?
Re: If Rapture Took Place On A Sunday:70% Left Behind by shadeyinka(m): 9:46am On Apr 02, 2017
4kings:

Hw far.
Have you seen my quote?

I think I saw it from another post.

Usually, for me, A Christian is innocent until proven guilty. I hope it isn't true sha.

I hope he comes out to clear the air on this: it is a very serious issue.

I had been defrauded by a Pastor on land issue before. It looks like money (love for money) breaks down many Christians. Its a pity.
Re: If Rapture Took Place On A Sunday:70% Left Behind by shadeyinka(m): 9:48am On Apr 02, 2017
4kings:

Does God have foreknowledge about this?

Of course!
Have you heard of the parable of the Wheat and Tares?
Re: If Rapture Took Place On A Sunday:70% Left Behind by hopefulLandlord: 9:54am On Apr 02, 2017
shadeyinka:

Usually, for me, A Christian is innocent until proven guilty.

are you implying that for you, non Christians are guilty until proven innocent
Re: If Rapture Took Place On A Sunday:70% Left Behind by 4kings: 10:05am On Apr 02, 2017
shadeyinka:

Of course!
Have you heard of the parable of the Wheat and Tares?
Please explain what this parable has to do with foreknowledge
Re: If Rapture Took Place On A Sunday:70% Left Behind by 4kings: 10:06am On Apr 02, 2017
shadeyinka:

I think I saw it from another post.

Usually, for me, A Christian is innocent until proven guilty. I hope it isn't true sha.

I hope he comes out to clear the air on this: it is a very serious issue.

I had been defrauded by a Pastor on land issue before. It looks like money (love for money) breaks down many Christians. Its a pity.
"A Christian is innocent until proven guilty".
Hmmm
Re: If Rapture Took Place On A Sunday:70% Left Behind by shadeyinka(m): 10:17am On Apr 02, 2017
analice107:

We have very few disciples in Church today.

A pity. Mixed Multitude until the day of sifting!
Re: If Rapture Took Place On A Sunday:70% Left Behind by shadeyinka(m): 10:21am On Apr 02, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

are you implying that for you, non Christians are guilty until proven innocent

Not at all.
I was just being specific to the church.

If I see a Brother coming out of a Brotel or a Bear palor. It would be wrong to conclude he has gone to sleep with a prostitute or to drink.

Such a Bro should be questioned and from that, we can decide his level of guilt. Even though, not ethical, he could have gone there for godly reasons.
Re: If Rapture Took Place On A Sunday:70% Left Behind by shadeyinka(m): 10:34am On Apr 02, 2017
4kings:

"A Christian is innocent until proven guilty".
Hmmm
Except if he refuses to submit himelf for interogation
Re: If Rapture Took Place On A Sunday:70% Left Behind by analice107: 11:01am On Apr 02, 2017
shadeyinka:

A pity. Mixed Multitude until the day of sifting!
Until the day of separating the goats from the sheep.
Re: If Rapture Took Place On A Sunday:70% Left Behind by analice107: 11:02am On Apr 02, 2017
4kings:
About your friend; 4evergod. I asked you a question on this thread https://www.nairaland.com/3539694/why-christians-such-liars/56#55183982
I responded to you there too.
Re: If Rapture Took Place On A Sunday:70% Left Behind by 4kings: 11:17am On Apr 02, 2017
analice107:

I responded to you there too.
Seen and replied.
Re: If Rapture Took Place On A Sunday:70% Left Behind by shadeyinka(m): 1:12pm On Apr 02, 2017
analice107:

Let's not even start with Church thieves.

Somany steal while the sermon is going on.

In my church the ushers won't let you drop your phone while standing. "Carry your phones". There's been to many complains of theft. Cars get snatched by supposed Christians who after service asks for rides.

The fraction of Heaven bound folk is very little in Church.

Sitting in a church pew makes you less a Christian than sitting in a garage makes you a Car.

I agree very much with you. My people say many Lizards hug the ground with their belly; how can one know the ones who have stomach ache?

So it is in the church:

On Sundays, we
Look Holy
Dress Holy
Speak Holy
Sing Holy
Etc
Only God really knows His own
Re: If Rapture Took Place On A Sunday:70% Left Behind by shadeyinka(m): 1:21pm On Apr 02, 2017
4kings:

Please explain what this parable has to do with foreknowledge

The parable is a prediction of the End time church.

There would be so many "self professed Christians", they would look so much like the real Christians by the way they talk, dress, carry themselves etc BUT they have no real fruit (seeds/grains) of repentance, holiness/purity and works that a real Christian should possess.

The imitation would be so much that God will prevent Angels from separating them for instant judgement because they could accidentally destroy a weak Christian.

Hence the command: let the two of them grow TOGETHER until harvest time.

Those who have the expected fruit are Gods
And those impostors (no seed) are gathered for judgment.

Hope it makes sense
Re: If Rapture Took Place On A Sunday:70% Left Behind by analice107: 1:32pm On Apr 02, 2017
shadeyinka:

I agree very much with you. My people say many Lizards hug the ground with their belly; how can one know the ones who have stomach ache?

So it is in the church:

On Sundays, we
Look Holy
Dress Holy
Speak Holy
Sing Holy
Etc
Only God really knows His own
The Lord knows his own.
Re: If Rapture Took Place On A Sunday:70% Left Behind by shadeyinka(m): 2:04pm On Apr 02, 2017
analice107:

The Lord knows his own.

Of course. Only Him know His own.
Re: If Rapture Took Place On A Sunday:70% Left Behind by ifex370(m): 2:10pm On Apr 02, 2017
shadeyinka:

99% rapturable?

Anybody born again is rapturable..

Someone stole a phone and your bent on stoning the person to death cos of your own judgement.. But open your heart and I bet you will find worse sins being commuted in that very Church..

Leave God to fight his battle's (which is still loving the sinner more and more)...

You just believe... There's no license to sin cos of Romans 6:14... And 1 John 3:9

Hallelujah!!!

All am saying is.. You have no power to judge.. The power you have is for loving

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

5 Reasons Why We Must Not Remove God From Human Governance / How To Do Astral Travel: Visit Other Worlds Today / Should Catholic Tradition Have Equal Or Greater Authority Than The Bible?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.