Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,340 members, 7,780,899 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:36 AM

The Biggest Political Realignment Underway In Anambra State. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Biggest Political Realignment Underway In Anambra State. (2087 Views)

New Seaports Underway To Ease Apapa Gridlock –NPA / Buhari Hints At Realignment Of Salaries Of FG Workers With Jumbo Pay / Alex Badeh’s Driver Is Alive, Investigations Underway (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Biggest Political Realignment Underway In Anambra State. by prodigy24: 8:58am On Apr 02, 2017
Everywhere you go na Godwin """""""""""""
They know he is the best candidate....
They know he has the know how, to get things done...
They know if he wins Godwins!
More than 10,000 Anambrarians gathered in Awka today to rally round with Mr Godwin Ezeemo,at Emmaus house Awka. Mammoth crowed of APGA and PDP faithfuls decamped and join PPA for best Governorship candidate. Remember With Mr Godwin Ezeemo Anambra can be better.

2 Likes

Re: The Biggest Political Realignment Underway In Anambra State. by mexxmoney: 9:19am On Apr 02, 2017
That was how they flocked around ifeanyi ubah during the last election. After collecting his money and free fuel and kerosene,they failed to deliver. Ezeemo is a good man trust me I'm from Umuchu and I have seen his goodness firsthand but all theses people gallivanting around him are just there to milk him of his money. Political jobbers who will not deliver when the chips are down.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Biggest Political Realignment Underway In Anambra State. by prodigy24: 9:32am On Apr 02, 2017
mexxmoney:
That was how they flocked around ifeanyi ubah during the last election. After collecting his money and free fuel and kerosene,they failed to deliver. Ezeemo is a good man trust me I'm from Umuchu and I have seen his goodness firsthand but all theses people gallivanting around him are just there to milk him of his money. Political jobbers who will not deliver when the chips are down.
You can say that again! But can you answer me, Is He the best candidate or not?

3 Likes

Re: The Biggest Political Realignment Underway In Anambra State. by mexxmoney: 9:34am On Apr 02, 2017
He is obviously the best candidate

2 Likes

Re: The Biggest Political Realignment Underway In Anambra State. by osile2012: 9:53am On Apr 02, 2017
Who is he?
Re: The Biggest Political Realignment Underway In Anambra State. by babyfaceafrica: 10:17am On Apr 02, 2017
Lolz..political jobbers..they won't tell him the truth.. Its either obiano or ubah
Re: The Biggest Political Realignment Underway In Anambra State. by Anambra1stSon(m): 10:19am On Apr 02, 2017
prodigy24:
More than 10,000 Anambrarians gathered in Awka today to rally round with Mr Godwin Ezeemo,at Emmaus house Awka. Mammoth crowed of APGA and PDP faithfuls decamped and join PPA for best Governorship candidate. Remember With Mr Godwin Ezeemo Anambra can be better.
Mammoth crowed of APGA indeed grin grin
How far with Afikpo chick your team leader
How far can Ezeemo go in this race I like Ezeemo, but I'm afraid he's just wasting his money, APGA is well rooted in Anambra and they have done well and still doing, he should decamp to APGA after Obiano's second tenure and try his luck

7 Likes

Re: The Biggest Political Realignment Underway In Anambra State. by 9jabull: 10:55am On Apr 02, 2017
mexxmoney:

Ezeemo will squeeze the last life from PDP Anambra state, break the legs, arms and back bone of APC in the state but Obiano still win.

I'm still saying it Obiano should reconcile with IPOB, only set up panel of enquiry on several murder of IPOB in anambra.
If IPOB join politics and campaign in favour of this man against Obiano, i don't think he will survive it.

6 Likes

Re: The Biggest Political Realignment Underway In Anambra State. by mekaboy(m): 11:18am On Apr 02, 2017
9jabull:

Ezeemo will squeeze the last life from PDP Anambra state, break the legs, arms and back bone of APC in the state but Obiano still win.

I'm still saying it Obiano should reconcile with IPOB, only set up panel of enquiry on several murder of IPOB in anambra.
If IPOB join politics and campaign in favour of this man against Obiano, i don't think he will survive it.

What IPOB waiting for?

1 Like

Re: The Biggest Political Realignment Underway In Anambra State. by nonsobaba: 11:40am On Apr 02, 2017
mekaboy:

What IPOB waiting for?
LOL. Good question. The Ipods, populated mostly by Wawa people of Enugu state and their Abakaliki neighbours, are waiting for Obiano to settle them financially. Mad and jobless criminals who think that Anambra is still 'Home for All'.

1 Like

Re: The Biggest Political Realignment Underway In Anambra State. by Nobody: 11:52am On Apr 02, 2017
Anambra is APGA.. APGA IS ANAMBRA.

Onye aha na nwanne ya. cool
Re: The Biggest Political Realignment Underway In Anambra State. by Daplux4: 11:58am On Apr 02, 2017
He is creating awareness good for him
Re: The Biggest Political Realignment Underway In Anambra State. by SGTsmith001: 1:00pm On Apr 02, 2017
nonsobaba:
LOL. Good question. The Ipods, populated mostly by Wawa people of Enugu state and their Abakaliki neighbours, are waiting for Obiano to settle them financially. Mad and jobless criminals who think that Anambra is still 'Home for All'.
. mumu boy

3 Likes

Re: The Biggest Political Realignment Underway In Anambra State. by 9jabull: 1:09pm On Apr 02, 2017
nonsobaba:

Uche mefor is from Enugu or abakaliki abi?
Does it mean that Enugu & Abakaliki people who are members of IPOB & lives in ananambra can't vote?

Obiano should pray that Ipob don't enter politic if not sand go enter him garri.
Re: The Biggest Political Realignment Underway In Anambra State. by Emycord: 1:54pm On Apr 02, 2017
osile2012:
Who is he?
or rather what is he
Re: The Biggest Political Realignment Underway In Anambra State. by Emycord: 1:58pm On Apr 02, 2017
9jabull:

ipob join politics? Nigerian politics? Dont be ridiculous ipob is not massob o

1 Like

Re: The Biggest Political Realignment Underway In Anambra State. by prodigy24: 5:51pm On Apr 03, 2017
post=55185324:

Mammoth crowed of APGA indeed grin grin
How far with Afikpo chick your team leader
How far can Ezeemo go in this race I like Ezeemo, but I'm afraid he's just wasting his money, APGA is well rooted in Anambra and they have done well and still doing, he should decamp to APGA after Obiano's second tenure and try his luck
really? with all the mad dogs in Government house? no! we are not going to allow lunatics to take over the asylum of Anambra state. Obiano should carry his champagne back to texas! we in Anambra state don't want that!
PPA may not be in power, but Ezeemo will make it happen!
Re: The Biggest Political Realignment Underway In Anambra State. by PRXPERT: 7:16pm On Apr 03, 2017
i think this man has proven to be capable of leading a state like anambra state with his efforts thus far he has been doing a lot to develop the state on his little capacity. what and what is he bringing to the table as manifeasto?
Re: The Biggest Political Realignment Underway In Anambra State. by Ejanla07: 7:26pm On Apr 03, 2017
prodigy24:

Shout from 1 to z

Dis guy no even see 4th.
APGA
PDP
apc[with rigging ]
Labour party
Re: The Biggest Political Realignment Underway In Anambra State. by prodigy24: 7:41pm On Apr 03, 2017
PRXPERT:
i think this man has proven to be capable of leading a state like anambra state with his efforts thus far he has been doing a lot to develop the state on his little capacity. what and what is he bringing to the table as manifeasto?
quit thinking he is the most qualified candidate amongst all. #fact. whatever aspect of government, has been touched by him, from farming to transportation, to manufacturing, to construction, to media, to hospitality etc. he has ventured into these things both at home and abroad. he is not like the champagne drinkers or paper qualifications . he is very practicals in every facets. he has so much interest in power(electricity),mechanized farming and ICT, he has laid out plans on digitalization of Anambra state by establishment of ICT SMART CITY etc. In all his companies, from radio house, to print house to hotel to industries,to renewable energy plant etc all have free wifi. He has clear agenda on how to make Anambra totally independent and not feeding on federal allowance.`

1 Like

Re: The Biggest Political Realignment Underway In Anambra State. by prodigy24: 7:46pm On Apr 03, 2017
Ejanla07:

Shout from 1 to z

Dis guy no even see 4th.
APGA
PDP
apc[with rigging ]
Labour party
you can continue to live in denial, noise making can not win you election in Anambra state, Ezeemo is the right man and i enjoin you to support him and stop your shenanigan.

1 Like

Re: The Biggest Political Realignment Underway In Anambra State. by mightyokwy(m): 8:03pm On Apr 03, 2017
Who is he . We have not heard about him here in Ihiala. Where's he from and what are his achievement
Re: The Biggest Political Realignment Underway In Anambra State. by charliman2012: 8:39pm On Apr 03, 2017
I really pity this man but nevertheless he is making his way in Anambra politics. HE CAN NEVER WIN.
Re: The Biggest Political Realignment Underway In Anambra State. by Ejanla07: 8:51pm On Apr 03, 2017
prodigy24:

you can continue to live in denial, noise making can not win you election in Anambra state, Ezeemo is the right man and i enjoin you to support him and stop your shenanigan.

Dey deceive yourself

(1) (Reply)

The Clash Between Ipob Touts And Politician Youths In The East Is Imminents! / What Exactly Have Nigeria Ever Invented / How Lauretta Hoe-nochie Just Insulted The Igbos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.