Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,917 members, 7,802,983 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 06:27 AM

See Inside Of Masters Noodle Manufacturing Plant In Abia. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / See Inside Of Masters Noodle Manufacturing Plant In Abia. (4132 Views)

How Anambra Shoe Manufacturing Market Is Fast Growing (Photos) / Dangote Buys 800 Trucks From Anammco Assembly Plant In Enugu / Dangote Sells Noodle Plants To Rival For N3.75bn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Inside Of Masters Noodle Manufacturing Plant In Abia. by legislatively: 9:20am On Apr 02, 2017
They just kicked off operations, this is the noodles segment of masters industrial city in isikwuato abia state...
Owned by uche ogah

Re: See Inside Of Masters Noodle Manufacturing Plant In Abia. by Nobody: 9:24am On Apr 02, 2017
Noodles that aren't like Indomie, are those ones Noodles grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: See Inside Of Masters Noodle Manufacturing Plant In Abia. by nepapole(m): 9:31am On Apr 02, 2017
Y d pack come be like indomie pack? Nice one anyway.
Re: See Inside Of Masters Noodle Manufacturing Plant In Abia. by damilolammm(m): 9:31am On Apr 02, 2017
shocked
Re: See Inside Of Masters Noodle Manufacturing Plant In Abia. by xtianh(m): 9:32am On Apr 02, 2017
Thank God. Finally this company started operation. Massive industrial city built by one entity.
Re: See Inside Of Masters Noodle Manufacturing Plant In Abia. by goonsmi: 10:08am On Apr 02, 2017
See as the packaging be like indomie ?
Re: See Inside Of Masters Noodle Manufacturing Plant In Abia. by Nobody: 10:13am On Apr 02, 2017
goonsmi:
See as the packaging be like indomie ?
sharap, until u guys learn to appreciate the industrious nature and the development of the igbos, this country will not move forward. Be appreciative in order to be appreciated

1 Like

Re: See Inside Of Masters Noodle Manufacturing Plant In Abia. by goonsmi: 10:34am On Apr 02, 2017
lofty900:
sharap, until u guys learn to appreciate the industrious nature and the development of the igbos, this country will not move forward. Be appreciative in order to be appreciated

You're silly and stupid joined together. My comment is based on the picture and here you are blazing trash all over the place. Ogun keel you!!

1 Like

Re: See Inside Of Masters Noodle Manufacturing Plant In Abia. by Nobody: 11:41am On Apr 02, 2017
goonsmi:

You're silly and stupid joined together. My comment is based on the picture and here you are blazing trash all over the place. Ogun keel you!!
is it the picture that u r looking at or the employment opportunities that the company has created or the forex that will be generated for the country if the product is exported? I'm sorry for u!
Re: See Inside Of Masters Noodle Manufacturing Plant In Abia. by goonsmi: 11:51am On Apr 02, 2017
lofty900:
is it the picture that u r looking at or the employment opportunities that the company has created or the forex that will be generated for the country if the product is exported? I'm sorry for u!

You're still justifying me calling you stupid and daft Sir.

Did I condemn the company , owners or their product in my post before you start advertising your foolishness

Just an observation that their packaging look exactly like Indomie and the next thing you do is going on stupid epistles and insult mode.
Re: See Inside Of Masters Noodle Manufacturing Plant In Abia. by Nobody: 12:35pm On Apr 02, 2017
goonsmi:

Did I condemn the company , owners or their product in my post before you start advertising your foolishness

Just an observation that their packaging look exactly like Indomie and the next thing you do is going on stupid epistles and insult mode.
only short sighted, myopic and pessimistic folks like u would always find fault out of everything. I still maintain my stand that u should learn to look at the positive side of things and be appreciative.
Re: See Inside Of Masters Noodle Manufacturing Plant In Abia. by Nobody: 12:37pm On Apr 02, 2017
goonsmi:

xtianh:
Thank God. Finally this company started operation. Massive industrial city built by one entity.
is it not ur mate that made this positive post?
Re: See Inside Of Masters Noodle Manufacturing Plant In Abia. by Nobody: 12:50pm On Apr 02, 2017
legislatively:
They just kicked off operations, this is the noodles segment of masters industrial city in isikwuato abia state...
Owned by uche ogah

Thanks for sharing this.

A few more background details about the Uche Ogah could inspire more entrepreneurs.

For instance: how did he get started? How did he get funding? And so on.

What else do you know about this brave entrepreneur?
Re: See Inside Of Masters Noodle Manufacturing Plant In Abia. by goonsmi: 2:17pm On Apr 02, 2017
lofty900:
only short sighted, myopic and pessimistic folks like u would always find fault out of everything. I still maintain my stand that u should learn to look at the positive side of things and be appreciative.

Ol'boy , you're not only foolish but mad too. It is a retard like you that will be employed and will never make any positive contributions to the progress of the company all in the name of not wanting to criticize the company set up.

You think in your warped mind criticism is only meant to run down a company/someone You don't know that a serious company should have a distinct branding and packaging for its products that will distinguish it from its competitors ?

quit foolishness abeg.
Re: See Inside Of Masters Noodle Manufacturing Plant In Abia. by Nobody: 2:46pm On Apr 02, 2017
nepapole:
Y d pack come be like indomie pack? Nice one anyway.
So you can grab one carelessly mistaking it for indomie. Especially at night grin
Re: See Inside Of Masters Noodle Manufacturing Plant In Abia. by Nobody: 2:50pm On Apr 02, 2017
goonsmi:

Ol'boy , you're not only foolish but mad too. It is a retard like you that will be employed and will never make any positive contributions to the progress of the company all in the name of not wanting to criticize the company set up.

You think in your warped mind criticism is only meant to run down a company/someone You don't know that a serious company should have a distinct branding and packaging for its products that will distinguish it from its competitors ?

quit foolishness abeg.
serious company should have distinct branding? I laugh at ur mumurity grin which company does ur father have? Even in the technology world, products look alike and they're all busy making money. In case u don't know, branding has to do with names and logos, does masters noodles and indomie noodles sound alike in ur ears? Anuofia don't go and do something productive with ur life instead of envying others. The company has come to stay whether u like it or not, if u don't like it, go to third mainland bridge or the lagoon and do the needful. I promise, we won't miss you grin
Re: See Inside Of Masters Noodle Manufacturing Plant In Abia. by nepapole(m): 3:29pm On Apr 02, 2017
Ontarget:

So you can grab one carelessly mistaking it for indomie. Especially at night grin
U smart bruh. grin grin grin
Re: See Inside Of Masters Noodle Manufacturing Plant In Abia. by Nobody: 4:01pm On Apr 02, 2017
nepapole:

U smart bruh. grin grin grin
Business no easy oh. You need to play smart to stay afloat the competition. The similar packaging makes it easier for people to ignore the difference in brands and easily patronise the competing brand. If the Master's noodles packaging was red for instance, it will make the difference very reminding to make people patronize the competing brand less.
Re: See Inside Of Masters Noodle Manufacturing Plant In Abia. by wewood8888: 12:09pm On Jul 18, 2022
Food grade cassava starch for sale,from Acsmin starch,the biggest starch plant in Nigeria.

Re: See Inside Of Masters Noodle Manufacturing Plant In Abia. by wewood8888: 4:25pm On May 17, 2023
acsmin starrh 07017888888

wewood8888:
Food grade cassava starch for sale,from Acsmin starch,the biggest starch plant in Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

Help What Business Can I Start With 5millon? / Paid Task: I Need People Who Can Help Me Create Facebook Account / Nigeria, Singapore Trade Volume Hits N846bn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.