Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:28 AM

What Is The Requirements To Study Pharmacy In ABU - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Is The Requirements To Study Pharmacy In ABU (2834 Views)

Gabriel Olarenwaju Akinyemi, 60-Year-Old UTME Candidate Wants To Study Pharmacy / Between Unizik And UNN, Which Is A Better Place To Study Pharmacy / 10 Best Universities To Study Pharmacy In Nigeria,2017. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Requirements To Study Pharmacy In ABU by erenax: 9:46am On Apr 02, 2017
Please what do I have to score in jamb to be extremely sure of attaining admission to study pharmacy in ABU ZARIA.. Pls if you are currently studying pharmacy in ABU ZARIA or know anyone that does. Pls tell me your experience

(1) (Reply)

WAEC Timetable 2018 May/june Senior Secondary School Examination (SSCE) / “In Need of Accommodation Around FUOYE? See Pictures of Available Hostels / I Need Help With My Project Proposal"- English Lang Undergradute

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.