Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,556 members, 7,809,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:17 PM

Where Was Lazarus Soul After 3 Days He Died - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where Was Lazarus Soul After 3 Days He Died (3048 Views)

"Lazarus Mouka Worships Python" - Uche Eze (Video) / Another Luke 16 Controversy : Was Lazarus Even Buried? / Lazarus Muoka Orders The Arrest Of Naija’s Craziest Comedians For Expensive Joke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Was Lazarus Soul After 3 Days He Died by Peacefullove: 1:41pm On Apr 03, 2017
Sinkills:
Sorry sir. The story of the rich man and Lazarus was not one of Jesus' parables. It was a true life story. Jesus said "A certain rich man and a certain poor man named Lazarus......". Thanks.

this man , So because it starts with " a certain Rich man and a certain poor man named Abraham " = True story ?

wait, dont forget that the rich man still has his Fingers , Eyes , Tongue which are fresh bodily parts and e no be ghost o cos e asks for water ( is drinking water not an attribute of an human? ) . If we are to take that story as true , You mean people go to this Hell with their Body parts ? answer
Re: Where Was Lazarus Soul After 3 Days He Died by Wilgrea7(m): 2:01pm On Apr 03, 2017
Rayd502:
The soul was still attached to the body via the silver cord...The is similar to a foetus umbilical cord. But in invisible form.The connection severs gradually as decomposition progresses.

Lazarus was only dead for 3 days so the connection of the silver cord to the body was still intact.

Jesus Christ literally commanded the soul back into his body.

hello... how did you come about the knowledge of a silver cord etc... pls expatiate

1 Like

Re: Where Was Lazarus Soul After 3 Days He Died by Sinkills: 4:40pm On Apr 03, 2017
Peacefullove:

this man , So because it starts with " a certain Rich man and a certain poor man named Abraham " = True story ?

wait, dont forget that the rich man still has his Fingers , Eyes , Tongue which are fresh bodily parts and e no be ghost o cos e asks for water ( is drinking water not an attribute of an human? ) . If we are to take that story as true , You mean people go to this Hell with their Body parts ? answer
Yes sir. People in heaven and hell have their body parts for perception and feeling (of course not the ones lying in the morgue or buried). The only difference is that they cannot 'die' or be annihilated. Sir, have you ever had a dream where you were perhaps hit on the head and when you woke up you started having pain on your physical head? Yes, it happens. Sir, there are a lot of things about the Bible that 'doesn't add up' to some genuine enquirers. That does nor make the Scriptures untrue. It is only that some of us do not fully grasp such mysteries or spiritual realities at least for now. For example, there are certain languages that are funny and absurd to my ears but those who understand such languages enjoy conversing in them. But you are at liberty sir to simply believe, repent of your sins (as I did), receive Christ and be saved or continue doubting and encouraging others to do same. God bless you.
Re: Where Was Lazarus Soul After 3 Days He Died by Peacefullove: 7:21pm On Apr 03, 2017
Sinkills:
Yes sir. People in heaven and hell have their body parts for perception and feeling (of course not the ones lying in the morgue or buried). The only difference is that they cannot 'die' or be annihilated. Sir, have you ever had a dream where you were perhaps hit on the head and when you woke up you started having pain on your physical head? Yes, it happens. Sir, there are a lot of things about the Bible that 'doesn't add up' to some genuine enquirers. That does nor make the Scriptures untrue. It is only that some of us do not fully grasp such mysteries or spiritual realities at least for now. For example, there are certain languages that are funny and absurd to my ears but those who understand such languages enjoy conversing in them. But you are at liberty sir to simply believe, repent of your sins (as I did), receive Christ and be saved or continue doubting and encouraging others to do same. God bless you.

its funny how you guys keep coming with the fallacy of dreams , Let me tell u an experience . A young boy Dreams he was on the Field playing football with his friends and he feels like urinating , So he went to a nearby gutter and he urinates . Behold! He was actually urinating in his bed .

his brain tricked him through images that he was actually on the field , Is he actually on the field ? NO! its an imagination .

Please tell me those body parts that those in heaven and hell have ? Because the body parts mentioned in that story we are talking about are actually body parts that lay in the morgue
Re: Where Was Lazarus Soul After 3 Days He Died by Sinkills: 9:40pm On Apr 03, 2017
Peacefullove:

its funny how you guys keep coming with the fallacy of dreams , Let me tell u an experience . A young boy Dreams he was on the Field playing football with his friends and he feels like urinating , So he went to a nearby gutter and he urinates . Behold! He was actually urinating in his bed .

his brain tricked him through images that he was actually on the field , Is he actually on the field ? NO! its an imagination .

Please tell me those body parts that those in heaven and hell have ? Because the body parts mentioned in that story we are talking about are actually body parts that lay in the morgue
If you really want to know, all the sense organs (of sight, audition, taste, smelling, feeling and any other) are active because the fellow will be fully conscious. Back to my illustration with dreams: when you dream, you see, hear, taste, smell and feel but not with the physical organs. So is it in the spiritual. There is absolute consciousness, perception, feeling, recollection and rememberance in heaven and hell. Back to the topic, Lazarus, the friend of Jesus who died for four days went to Paradise before he was brought back to life. He was not permitted to utter what he saw (at least not publicly). Christ Who is omniscient knew that Lazarus would make it back to Paradise or heaven. If not, it would have been a deservice bringing him back.
Re: Where Was Lazarus Soul After 3 Days He Died by Peacefullove: 1:27pm On Apr 04, 2017
Sinkills:
If you really want to know, all the sense organs (of sight, audition, taste, smelling, feeling and any other) are active because the fellow will be fully conscious.

a fully conscious person is one that is Alive . to be conscious is to be Alive . Living person , Not the dead. once a person is certified dead all those sense organs you mentioned cease to function, Isnt it ?

its even in your bible that the dead Are not Alive! Isaiah 26 vs 14 .

Back to my illustration with dreams: when you dream, you see, hear, taste, smell and feel but not with the physical organs. So is it in the spiritual. There is absolute consciousness, perception, feeling, recollection and rememberance in heaven and hell.

I told u earlier that a dream is an imagination of the brain. Have seen people who dreamed they were shot in the dream, only to wake up and laugh it off .

You are yet to answer my question : those organs mentioned in that story , Eyes , Tongue , Fingers , drinking water are body parts and feature of Human , Yes or No ?

Back to the topic, Lazarus, the friend of Jesus who died for four days went to Paradise before he was brought back to life. He was not permitted to utter what he saw (at least not publicly). Christ Who is omniscient knew that Lazarus would make it back to Paradise or heaven. If not, it would have been a deservice bringing him back.

omniscient really ? and yet didnt know when the end will come . thats a topic for another day

So you mean Lazarus of bethany was chilling in heaven and yet Jesus brings him back to earth ?

He must be lying in John 3:13, dont u think ? There was a poster on this thread who claim nobody goes to heaven before Jesus died, i guess u guys are reading different Bibles ?
Re: Where Was Lazarus Soul After 3 Days He Died by Peacefullove: 1:28pm On Apr 04, 2017
Re: Where Was Lazarus Soul After 3 Days He Died by oaroloye(m): 5:31pm On Apr 04, 2017
When Don JUAN MATUS died, after he tried to quit his training as an Apprentice Nagual, his Soul survived the death of his body, because he had completed his RECAPITULATION before his death.

He felt himself begin to leave the Earth, and float "upwards" toward the Entity that apparently consumes the Life Energies of everything that dies- whose Life came from It.

Then he had a sensation of being SENT BACK- and found himself in his body, BURIED IN A SHALLOW GRAVE.

He was able to force his way out, and carefully rearranged the grave, so that no one would know what had happened.

He found that TWO DAYS had passed, since he had died.

Whereas, from his narrative, it was implied that, to him, he was in the Spiritual Realm for only several minutes at best.

[See: THE POWER OF SILENCE, by Carlos Castaneda.]

In another experience, apparently after he had resumed his training, he and other Apprentices were lollygagging, and chatting about another World they had heard existed. One of them opened his big mouth, and said aloud, that he wondered what would happen if someone went in that World, and stayed there for a prolonged period of time?

The Nagual ELIAS, the Benefactor of their Nagual JULIAN overheard him, and said: "LET'S FIND OUT!"

With the help of JULIAN, he immediately opened up a GATEWAY, and THRUST them all THROUGH it! (Bastard.)

That World was COMPLETELY BLACK. It was a challenge to Juan Matus and the others to survive in there.

He said that he spent SEVEN YEARS on that World. He said that he could FEEL from the effect on his Soul Body, that he indeed spent SEVEN FULL YEARS trapped on that World, before he was able to return to the Earth.

Then he found, along with most of his other mates, that they had been gone for SECONDS- MINUTES at best- except for ONE of their fellow apprentices. HE was born NATURALLY-HOLY- yet he STILL carefully disciplined himself, to be at his best, energetically.

HE did not reappear for SEVEN YEARS.

When he reappeared, it appeared that he might have been gone for a few minutes at best.

However, he never told any of THEM where it was that he had been.

Our relationship with TIME depends on our Spiritual Energy reserves.
Re: Where Was Lazarus Soul After 3 Days He Died by Sinkills: 8:33pm On Apr 04, 2017
Peacefullove:

a fully conscious person is one that is Alive . to be conscious is to be Alive . Living person , Not the dead. once a person is certified dead all those sense organs you mentioned cease to function, Isnt it ?

its even in your bible that the dead Are not Alive! Isaiah 26 vs 14 .

I told u earlier that a dream is an imagination of the brain. Have seen people who dreamed they were shot in the dream, only to wake up and laugh it off .

You are yet to answer my question : those organs mentioned in that story , Eyes , Tongue , Fingers , drinking water are body parts and feature of Human , Yes or No ?

omniscient really ? and yet didnt know when the end will come . thats a topic for another day

So you mean Lazarus of bethany was chilling in heaven and yet Jesus brings him back to earth ?

He must be lying in John 3:13, dont u think ? There was a poster on this thread who claim nobody goes to heaven before Jesus died, i guess u guys are reading different Bibles ?

Those in heaven or hell are fully conscious, yes alive. They know everything going on around them, they feel pleasure or pain. The implication is that we do not really die. Our souls are immortal. Lazarus of Bethany was in the same place where the dead saints of old were before Christ's death. The name of the pre place is immaterial. What matters is that it was a place of comfort. As for Jesus, He is God but became man for the purpose of redemption. As God, He is omniscient but as man, He temporarily derobed Himself of His omnipotence, omnipresence and omniscience. It was necessary because if not, He would have told His disciples of the day of His second advent. Thanks.
Re: Where Was Lazarus Soul After 3 Days He Died by Nobody: 1:32pm On Apr 05, 2017
Baltazarcus:
[b][/b]I HAVE A QUESTION FOR OUR CHRISTIAN BRETHREN HERE PLS DO ME A FAVOUR BY ANSWERING THIS QUESTION OF MINE

SO I DECIDED TO GO TO CHURCH TODAY BECAUSE OF THE INTENSE PRESSURE FROM MY PARENTS AND FRIENDS , WHEN IT WAS TIME FOR THE CHIEF CELEBRANT TO GIVE HIS SERMON THEME WAS "JESUS RAISED LAZARUS FROM THE DEAD "
WHEN I HEARD THAT I SAID TO MYSELF WOW , BUT AGAIN I RAISED A QUESTION IN MY HEART WHICH IS
*, AFTERLIFE CONSIST OF HEAVEN AND HELL
JESUS RAISED LAZARUS FROM THE DEAD AFTER 3 DAYS RIGHT ?
* HOW MANY DAYS WILL IT TAKE FOR ONE TO BE JUDGED ONCE ONE DIED , IS IT 1 OR 2 OR 3 AND WILL JUDGEMENT COMMENCE IMMIDIATELY AFTER DEATH
*WHEN LAZARUS DIED , WHERE DID HIS SOUL STAYED DURING THE 3 DAYS HE DIED BEFORE JESUS RESURRECTED HIM , WAS HE IN HEAVEN OR HELL
*IF IN HEAVEN , DOES IT MEAN HE ENJOYED HIMSELF FOR 3 DAYS BEFORE COMING BACK TO EARTH ? WHO WOULD LIKE THAT ?
*IF IN HELL , DOES IT MEAN THAT JESUS BROKE THE RULES GUIDING THE HELL THAT ONCE ONE WENT THERE THAT IT IS FOR ETERNITY NO COMING BACK ?

MY QUESTION IS WHERE EXACTLY WAS LAZARUS SOUL WAS BEFORE JESUS RESURECTED HIM?

Lazarus was unconscious in the grave until he was resurrected.

1 Like

Re: Where Was Lazarus Soul After 3 Days He Died by Peacefullove: 3:14pm On Apr 05, 2017
Sinkills:
Those in heaven or hell are fully conscious, yes alive. They know everything going on around them, they feel pleasure or pain. The implication is that we do not really die.

you guys are funny @ bold , Later u will tell me Satan is a liar , based on the Bold, Did Satan now lied when he said Humans will not die ?

Our souls are immortal. .

Really ?

" And that day Joshua took Makkedah, and smote it with the edge of the sword, and the king thereof he utterly destroyed, them, and all the souls that were therein; he let none remain: " Joshua 10 vs 28

How could Joshua destroy Immortal Soul with Sword ? or wetin the verse talk Bro ?
Re: Where Was Lazarus Soul After 3 Days He Died by Sinkills: 11:39am On Apr 07, 2017
Peacefullove:

you guys are funny @ bold , Later u will tell me Satan is a liar , [i]based on the Bold, Did Satan now lied when he said Humans will not die ? [/i]There is physical, spiritual and eternal deaths. When Adam and Even sinned, they died spiritually though alive physically. Then they died eternally when they were driven away from the presence of God. So Satan deceived them into believing they will not die spiritually, physically then eternally. Yes, the soul is immortal. Sometimes, the Bible uses the word 'soul' to represent the human being. Dying or being killed physically is not the end of our existence. Our physical body is like a house or tabernacle. Our real self remains forever either in a place of eternal bliss or in a place of eternal punishment (Luke16:19-31; 23:43; Phillipians 1:21-24; 2nd Peter 1:14). That is the real issue. If 'man die go', then one can as well commit a lot of atrocities and 'enjoy' the height of sinful pleasures since his/her punishment is just physical death or total annihilation.

Really ?

" And that day Joshua took Makkedah, and smote it with the edge of the sword, and the king thereof he utterly destroyed, them, and all the souls that were therein; he let none remain: " Joshua 10 vs 28

How could Joshua destroy Immortal Soul with Sword ? or wetin the verse talk Bro ?

Joshua did not destroy the immortal soul. The word 'soul' is used to represent the entire human being since it is the most important aspect of man. The bodies were severed from the real personalities that will exist for ever either in a place of eternal Bliss or eternal suffering (Luke 16:19-31; Luke 23:43; Philippians 1:21-24; 2nd Peter 1:14). Thanks.
Re: Where Was Lazarus Soul After 3 Days He Died by Babacele: 12:39pm On Apr 07, 2017
hmmm .....until we understand the mysticism of Christ teachings, we may never be able to explain that. What are the true meaning of hell and heaven? where do dead infants go? I think my generation is ready to raise the bar of truth. sealed lips for now.
Re: Where Was Lazarus Soul After 3 Days He Died by Peacefullove: 3:25pm On Apr 08, 2017
Sinkills:
Joshua did not destroy the immortal soul

But Joshua 10 vs 28 said he destroyed Souls MR ?

Is it Sinkills thats lying or the Bible?

. The word 'soul' is used to represent the entire human being since it is the most important aspect of man.

If the word Soul represent the entire human being . That means Joshua destroyed those people ENTIRELY . Destroying the Soul means Destroying the entire human being . Comprehende ?

Besides, The Messiah was prophesied that he would pour his Soul to death to save many people , Now my question is : How could the Messiah Pour his Soul to death, if the soul is immortal ? Isaiah 53 vs 12.

The bodies were severed from the real personalities that will exist for ever either in a place of eternal Bliss or eternal suffering

Hahahahaha @ real personality . Okay when Jesus died for the Sin of the world as teached in Christianity .. Did the real personality called Jesus DIED or its just his body that died ?

answering this can settle this case.

(Luke 16:19-31; Luke 23:43; Philippians 1:21-24; 2nd Peter 1:14). Thanks.

Sorry , none of this verses mentioned immortal soul. infact the description in Luke 16 follows a typical human ( eyes , finger, tongue , Water) Not some imaginary alien soul.
Re: Where Was Lazarus Soul After 3 Days He Died by Sinkills: 8:50pm On Apr 09, 2017
Peacefullove:

But Joshua 10 vs 28 said he destroyed Souls MR ?

Is it Sinkills thats lying or the Bible?

If the word Soul represent the entire human being . That means Joshua destroyed those people ENTIRELY . Destroying the Soul means Destroying the entire human being . Comprehende ?

Besides, The Messiah was prophesied that he would pour his Soul to death to save many people , Now my question is : How could the Messiah Pour his Soul to death, if the soul is immortal ? Isaiah 53 vs 12.

Hahahahaha @ real personality . Okay when Jesus died for the Sin of the world as teached in Christianity .. Did the real personality called Jesus DIED or its just his body that died ?

answering this can settle this case.

Sorry , none of this verses mentioned immortal soul. infact the description in Luke 16 follows a typical human ( eyes , finger, tongue , Water) Not some imaginary alien soul.

Sorry, God commissioned me and other saved believers to preach salvation from sin through Christ Jesus for whosoever wills. He did not send me to engage in endless arguments, debates and strife. But where I see errors especially soul damning ones, it becomes necessary to correct such. There are people who ask questions to know or be clarified while there are those who ask to defend their errors and who deliberately close their eyes not to see. I think I know where you belong. I end with this (while you are free to continue your debates): You and I were born and grew up as sinners. Christ died on the Cross to save you and I from sin and its consequential eternal damnation in hell fire. Those who repent of their sins and believe in Christ will be saved but those who refuse will be damned. I heard this message, simply believed and got saved. I pray you and all who are reading this get saved as well in Jesus' name, Amen.
Re: Where Was Lazarus Soul After 3 Days He Died by Peacefullove: 6:57pm On Apr 12, 2017
Sinkills:
Sorry, God commissioned me and other saved believers to preach salvation from sin through Christ Jesus for whosoever wills. He did not send me to engage in endless arguments, debates and strife. But where I see errors especially soul damning ones, it becomes necessary to correct such. There are people who ask questions to know or be clarified while there are those who ask to defend their errors and who deliberately close their eyes not to see. I think I know where you belong. I end with this (while you are free to continue your debates): You and I were born and grew up as sinners. Christ died on the Cross to save you and I from sin and its consequential eternal damnation in hell fire. Those who repent of their sins and believe in Christ will be saved but those who refuse will be damned. I heard this message, simply believed and got saved. I pray you and all who are reading this get saved as well in Jesus' name, Amen.

You are still regurgitating the same old Lines of escape when you discover your points are getting deflated and besides the Bold is still related to what we are discussing .

when you said Christ died , are u serious ? dont forget you earlier said this .

Sinkills

The implication is that we do not really die

If we dont really die , On what basis do you claim Christ died for Sins ??

(1) (2) (Reply)

How I Wish Nijaz Could Do This For The Likes Of Oyedepo / Exegetical Analysis Of Genesis 1 & 2 Sought! / A Disturbing Question Concerning Muslim Culture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.