Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,304 members, 7,780,718 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:30 PM

If You Marry Wife Through Facebook, You Will Lose Her On Youtube- Pastor Adeboye - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If You Marry Wife Through Facebook, You Will Lose Her On Youtube- Pastor Adeboye (44452 Views)

Pastor Adeboye Kisses His Wife, Folu (Throwback Photo) / Mbaka: "Igbos Will Lose More, No Hausa Or Yoruba Has Property In Igboland" / Nigeria Will Lose Billions If TB Joshua Relocates — Experts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Marry Wife Through Facebook, You Will Lose Her On Youtube- Pastor Adeboye by emefav: 2:43pm On Apr 02, 2017
The General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, Pastor E.A Adeboye, today in his sermon at the Church's headquarters at Redemption Camp, told his members why they shouldn't marry girls from Facebook.

According to him, people who marry girls from Facebook, lose them on YouTube. This message was posted on the Church's official Twitter handle.

Nigerians are already calling out the Pastor and his church for this. Here are some reactions to the sermon;

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/04/if-you-marry-wife-through-facebook-you.html

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If You Marry Wife Through Facebook, You Will Lose Her On Youtube- Pastor Adeboye by Splinz(m): 2:44pm On Apr 02, 2017
If this remark really came from Adeboye, then it's really an unfortunate one. embarassed

This statement is akin to saying: "All Facebook users are worthless". Adeboye of all people should have known that people use sites like Facebook for different reasons; both business and pleasure.

So, that one meets a woman on Facebook that appeals to him and marry her, does not in anyway translate to losing that same woman to other social sites.

In fact, this statement has little or no sense at all!

230 Likes 30 Shares

Re: If You Marry Wife Through Facebook, You Will Lose Her On Youtube- Pastor Adeboye by emeijeh(m): 2:45pm On Apr 02, 2017
I don't understand the loosing her on YouTube.

Someone please explain

84 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Marry Wife Through Facebook, You Will Lose Her On Youtube- Pastor Adeboye by raypex(m): 2:46pm On Apr 02, 2017
Join me in Europe. Check my signature.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Marry Wife Through Facebook, You Will Lose Her On Youtube- Pastor Adeboye by amSammie(m): 2:47pm On Apr 02, 2017
[color=#990000][/color]but

10 Likes

Re: If You Marry Wife Through Facebook, You Will Lose Her On Youtube- Pastor Adeboye by Shelloween(m): 2:51pm On Apr 02, 2017
Fallacy.

10 Likes

Re: If You Marry Wife Through Facebook, You Will Lose Her On Youtube- Pastor Adeboye by lytech1(m): 2:54pm On Apr 02, 2017
To me COMMoN SENSE WILL PREVAIL.
I dont allow this god of men will to prevail over my life.

No big deal in meeting ur partner on fb or any other social media,bt this so call god of men blv they know all.

84 Likes 7 Shares

Re: If You Marry Wife Through Facebook, You Will Lose Her On Youtube- Pastor Adeboye by missdashin(f): 2:56pm On Apr 02, 2017
lol, but I don't agree with him. that's his opinion though, we r all entitle to ours.
bad market for facebook slay queens

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Marry Wife Through Facebook, You Will Lose Her On Youtube- Pastor Adeboye by lytech1(m): 2:58pm On Apr 02, 2017
Wait and see some dogmatic fellow condemning meeting ur partner on fb bcoz a felow being like them just condemn the act.

God will will prevail over my own life not what people say

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Marry Wife Through Facebook, You Will Lose Her On Youtube- Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 3:00pm On Apr 02, 2017
People should stop condemning the act of searching for love or partner online. It actually does no harm unless one is stupìd and naive.

When you think outside the box, hooking up with someone, a stranger from the internet be it Facebook or whatever is exactly the same thing as hooking with a stranger you just met in a market place.

You both don't know and have never seen each other.
You just have to be careful who you date and trust.
Just like you do when you meet someone physically.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Marry Wife Through Facebook, You Will Lose Her On Youtube- Pastor Adeboye by Jodha(f): 3:02pm On Apr 02, 2017
Is he trying to tell the guys that if yhu marry a lady on Facebook... When yhu see her unedited you tube videos.. You'll be forced to change yhur mind.. Then loose her undecided..

Cause that's what my mind could think of...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Marry Wife Through Facebook, You Will Lose Her On Youtube- Pastor Adeboye by cloudyskygrind(m): 3:05pm On Apr 02, 2017
Jodha:
Is he trying to tell the guys that if yhu marry a lady on Facebook... When yhu see her unedited you tube videos.. You'll be forced to change yhur mind.. Then loose her undecided..

Cause that's what my mind could think of...
You've just made the whole thing worse

86 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Marry Wife Through Facebook, You Will Lose Her On Youtube- Pastor Adeboye by JideAmuGiaka: 3:05pm On Apr 02, 2017
emeijeh:

Someone please explain

If you pick a wife from the dancing hall, one day she will dance out of your house.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Marry Wife Through Facebook, You Will Lose Her On Youtube- Pastor Adeboye by serverconnect(m): 3:09pm On Apr 02, 2017
Nice one sir. Food for thought

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Marry Wife Through Facebook, You Will Lose Her On Youtube- Pastor Adeboye by jamislaw(m): 3:11pm On Apr 02, 2017
I think Old age is affecting this Man.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Marry Wife Through Facebook, You Will Lose Her On Youtube- Pastor Adeboye by Jodha(f): 3:15pm On Apr 02, 2017
cloudyskygrind:

Stop blaming me unnecessarily.. I made nothing worse.. I only stated what came into my mind..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Marry Wife Through Facebook, You Will Lose Her On Youtube- Pastor Adeboye by QueenSuccubus(f): 3:18pm On Apr 02, 2017
emeijeh:

Someone please explain

Maybe you will see her twerking on YouTube with wild boars grin grin grin

9 Likes

Re: If You Marry Wife Through Facebook, You Will Lose Her On Youtube- Pastor Adeboye by Jodha(f): 3:18pm On Apr 02, 2017
cloudyskygrind:

Stop blaming me unnecessarily.. I made nothing worse.. I only stated what came into my mind...

State yhurs too.. Instead of pointing accusing fingers at me.. Mbok..

4 Likes

Re: If You Marry Wife Through Facebook, You Will Lose Her On Youtube- Pastor Adeboye by emeijeh(m): 3:19pm On Apr 02, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

Maybe you will see her twerking on YouTube with wild boars grin grin grin

Succubus has come again with her own grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Marry Wife Through Facebook, You Will Lose Her On Youtube- Pastor Adeboye by QueenSuccubus(f): 3:20pm On Apr 02, 2017
emeijeh:

Succubus has come again with her own grin grin

grin

This pastor must know what's happening on YouTube sha cheesy

3 Likes

Re: If You Marry Wife Through Facebook, You Will Lose Her On Youtube- Pastor Adeboye by emeijeh(m): 3:23pm On Apr 02, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

grin

This pastor must know what's happening on YouTube sha cheesy
Succubus please tell us (myself and the pastor) what is happening on YouTube

Please kiss wink

2 Likes

Re: If You Marry Wife Through Facebook, You Will Lose Her On Youtube- Pastor Adeboye by dtruth50: 3:26pm On Apr 02, 2017
emeijeh:

Someone please explain
he is trying to say wanda ye marry mata a facebook, zai divorce dinta a youtube SHIKENA

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Marry Wife Through Facebook, You Will Lose Her On Youtube- Pastor Adeboye by Senipapa(m): 3:28pm On Apr 02, 2017
When I say most of these pastors lack sense people will come after me. Now just look at what this iconic pastor who is supposed to be a role model to the younger ones is preaching.

7 Likes

Re: If You Marry Wife Through Facebook, You Will Lose Her On Youtube- Pastor Adeboye by ITbomb(m): 3:31pm On Apr 02, 2017
That you marry on Facebook doesn't mean your marriage will run on Facebook or other social media.

Facebook and the rest are just platform where two people meet each other. Before getting serious, they have to meet physically and know themselves intimately.

Just beware of those who upload their life on social media, they live there and get advice from there. Run so far from them.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Marry Wife Through Facebook, You Will Lose Her On Youtube- Pastor Adeboye by QueenSuccubus(f): 3:37pm On Apr 02, 2017
emeijeh:

Succubus please tell us (myself and the pastor) what is happening on YouTube

Please kiss wink

grin

Hehehe...it's praise n worship of big bootiez

1 Like

Re: If You Marry Wife Through Facebook, You Will Lose Her On Youtube- Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 3:39pm On Apr 02, 2017
serverconnect:
Nice one sir. Food for thought
Only matured minds would grasp the underlying message. I don't even want to meet my husband on social media not to talk of men picking wives from social media.

Please, do not quote me if you think otherwise. Try the next person. Thanks in advance!. cool

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Marry Wife Through Facebook, You Will Lose Her On Youtube- Pastor Adeboye by newyorks(m): 3:47pm On Apr 02, 2017
laugh wan kill me.this ppl eh
Re: If You Marry Wife Through Facebook, You Will Lose Her On Youtube- Pastor Adeboye by segebase(m): 3:48pm On Apr 02, 2017
nnn
Re: If You Marry Wife Through Facebook, You Will Lose Her On Youtube- Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 3:49pm On Apr 02, 2017
Benita27:
Only matured minds would grasp the underlying message. I don't even want to meet my husband on social media not to talk of men picking wives from social media.

Please, do not quote me if you think otherwise. Try the next person. Thanks in advance!. cool

***singing*"""Why you lying, why you fu.ckin lying, tell me why you lying, you can't do without lying .....

28 Likes

Re: If You Marry Wife Through Facebook, You Will Lose Her On Youtube- Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 3:51pm On Apr 02, 2017
Benita27:

I think I have balls, so quoting you wouldn't be mission impossible...

In an event where you meet someone you both stay in the same locality on Facebook or other social media platform, could that be placed on the same pedestal as Meeting a total stranger online?

The way you talked make me wanna think you are undermining the importance of Facebook and thus, saying you misconstrued the message man of God was trying to pass should be right on the spot...

There are people, (prolly people you share same cultural belief with) you've in a way or the other lost contact with. The only way to reestablish contact with them may be via online platform...

And again, people you meet online, in as much as you ll want to be cautious, they may not be entirely bad as you have thought them to be...

Sighs....

Benny, I quoted you. Oya goan do your worse

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Marry Wife Through Facebook, You Will Lose Her On Youtube- Pastor Adeboye by itsMrIke(m): 4:07pm On Apr 02, 2017
This is as comedic as it is silly.
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: If You Marry Wife Through Facebook, You Will Lose Her On Youtube- Pastor Adeboye by Tazdroid(m): 4:45pm On Apr 02, 2017
Is this a premonition or prophecy? grin

Splinz:
If this remark really came from Adeboye, then it's really an unfortunate one. embarassed

This statement is akin to saying: "All Facebook users are worthless". Adeboye of all people should have known that people use sites like Facebook for different reasons; both business and pleasure.

So, that one meets a woman on Facebook that appeals to him and marry her, does not in anyway translate to losing that same woman to other social sites.

In fact, this statement has little or no sense at all!
I still find it hard to comprehend why a widely respected clergyman would make such a statement

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Sheikh Adam Idoko Kidnapped in Enugu / #PastorWilsonChallenge Trending On Twitter - Checkout Top Tweets (123.com.ng) / Apostle Ernest Agortey Marries Third Wife (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.