Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:01 PM

Android Experts Are Here To Assist You - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Android Experts Are Here To Assist You (2156 Views)

Apple Engineers Ready To Assist. Iphone.ipads.iwatch Users Only. / Apple Doctor On Nairaland Here To Assist Apple Users With Issues They Might Have / Engineer Willing To Assist In Your Repairs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Android Experts Are Here To Assist You by abdulsalam12(m): 2:57pm On Apr 02, 2017
Hi y'all.

Android Experts Are Here To Assist You On Every Problem You Are Haven With Your Smartphone

Drop your Questions And let the experts Answer them for you!
Re: Android Experts Are Here To Assist You by BLACKCHARGER(m): 3:35pm On Apr 02, 2017
Until you hack nba live mobile... Dont type again
Re: Android Experts Are Here To Assist You by Mustack: 6:07pm On Apr 02, 2017
BLACKCHARGER:
Until you hack nba live mobile... Dont type again
Hacking such is of no concern to him.
Re: Android Experts Are Here To Assist You by abdulsalam12(m): 6:12pm On Apr 02, 2017
Waiting For your Questions...
Re: Android Experts Are Here To Assist You by agbajesaid(m): 6:24pm On Apr 02, 2017
abdulsalam12:
which should i go for between SAMSUNG GALAXY J7 or GIONEE S6s. Thanks
Re: Android Experts Are Here To Assist You by abdulsalam12(m): 6:49pm On Apr 02, 2017
agbajesaid:
which should i go for between SAMSUNG GALAXY J7 or GIONEE S6s. Thanks
Bro I recommend Gionee S6s, because it has many features and Good Battery
Re: Android Experts Are Here To Assist You by agbajesaid(m): 6:53pm On Apr 02, 2017
abdulsalam12:

Bro I recommend Gionee S6s, because it has many features and Good Battery
thanks bro. Do U have the idea of the price for the UK USED one.

1 Like

Re: Android Experts Are Here To Assist You by abdulsalam12(m): 7:03pm On Apr 02, 2017
agbajesaid:
thanks bro. Do U have the idea of the price for the UK USED one.
Yes Sir!, its N57,000 on

1 Like

Re: Android Experts Are Here To Assist You by agbajesaid(m): 7:08pm On Apr 02, 2017
abdulsalam12:

Yes Sir!, its N57,000 on
thanks bro for ur help. But asides the fingerprint feature it has, it's not too different from tecno C9 or Galaxy J7. That price is much. I don't tink those other 2 options will be as expensive as that. Pls can U help with the price of C9 and J7? Thanks

1 Like

Re: Android Experts Are Here To Assist You by abdulsalam12(m): 7:24pm On Apr 02, 2017
agbajesaid:
thanks bro for ur help. But asides the fingerprint feature it has, it's not too different from tecno C9 or Galaxy J7. That price is much. I don't tink those other 2 options will be as expensive as that. Pls can U help with the price of C9 and J7? Thanks
C9 its N50,000 and J7 its N33,000.
Re: Android Experts Are Here To Assist You by agbajesaid(m): 7:35pm On Apr 02, 2017
abdulsalam12:

C9 its N50,000 and J7 its N33,000.
maybe i should just settle for J7 then. That C9 is too expensive for a UK used phone

1 Like

Re: Android Experts Are Here To Assist You by abdulsalam12(m): 7:41pm On Apr 02, 2017
agbajesaid:
maybe i should just settle for J7 then. That C9 is too expensive for a UK used phone
Ok bro, Stay Updated
Re: Android Experts Are Here To Assist You by princemillla(m): 8:04pm On Apr 02, 2017
Bros how far. I need samsung s4 screen or sell the phone as it's. Screen is bad
Re: Android Experts Are Here To Assist You by abdulsalam12(m): 8:29pm On Apr 02, 2017
princemillla:
And i think the screen will be expensive
Re: Android Experts Are Here To Assist You by abdulsalam12(m): 8:31pm On Apr 02, 2017
princemillla:
The screen is 24k
Re: Android Experts Are Here To Assist You by blessedvisky(m): 9:22pm On Apr 02, 2017
Is it a good idea to root a Samsung galaxy note 2 and then flash a custom ROM of android 5.1 on it?? It came with 4.2.3 and highest official update is 4.4.4
Re: Android Experts Are Here To Assist You by abdulsalam12(m): 10:26pm On Apr 02, 2017
blessedvisky:
Is it a good idea to root a Samsung galaxy note 2 and then flash a custom ROM of android 5.1 on it?? It came with 4.2.3 and highest official update is 4.4.4
Its Good and Awesome bro cool, but the disadvantage is dont go and brick your phone undecided
Re: Android Experts Are Here To Assist You by Mustack: 4:07pm On Apr 03, 2017
abdulsalam12:

Its Good and Awesome bro cool, but the disadvantage is dont go and brick your phone undecided
EVEN WHEN THE PHONE GOT BRICKED YOU CAN STILL UNBRICKED IT WITH PERSISTANCE
Re: Android Experts Are Here To Assist You by BLACKCHARGER(m): 7:22pm On Apr 03, 2017
Mustack:

Hacking such is of no concern to him.

Well.. Mind your business and allow him to type it smiley
Re: Android Experts Are Here To Assist You by Mustack: 7:58am On Apr 04, 2017
BLACKCHARGER:

Well.. Mind your business and allow him to type it smiley
Am here to render service or support to ppl like you if you use your manners..
Re: Android Experts Are Here To Assist You by BLACKCHARGER(m): 10:01pm On Apr 04, 2017
Mustack:

Am here to render service or support to ppl like you if you use your manners..

Well i didnt ask for ur help... Thank u smiley
Re: Android Experts Are Here To Assist You by princemillla(m): 10:58pm On Apr 04, 2017
Bros u are doing wonderful here.

How much can I change innjoo max 3 g touch pad
Re: Android Experts Are Here To Assist You by NewOrleans: 8:48am On Apr 05, 2017
abdulsalam12:
My GIONEE M5 says "can't play this video" when i try to play videos, pls assist
Re: Android Experts Are Here To Assist You by henrycantona(m): 11:01am On Apr 05, 2017
My gionee p6 second top screen is not working and the down button also not working i nid ur help on this
Re: Android Experts Are Here To Assist You by abdulsalam12(m): 9:05pm On Apr 05, 2017
NewOrleans:

My GIONEE M5 says "can't play this video" when i try to play videos, pls assist
That means the exact video Raw file does not exist on your phone
Re: Android Experts Are Here To Assist You by abdulsalam12(m): 9:07pm On Apr 05, 2017
princemillla:
Bros u are doing wonderful here.

How much can I change innjoo max 3 g touch pad
Take it to Any computer village close to you
Re: Android Experts Are Here To Assist You by abdulsalam12(m): 9:07pm On Apr 05, 2017
henrycantona:
My gionee p6 second top screen is not working and the down button also not working i nid ur help on this

Take it to an engineer
Re: Android Experts Are Here To Assist You by Mustack: 8:28am On Apr 06, 2017
BLACKCHARGER:

Well i didnt ask for ur help... Thank u smiley
Good... Allow the needy to come in and stop booking unauthorized space..
Re: Android Experts Are Here To Assist You by BLACKCHARGER(m): 9:53am On Apr 06, 2017
Mustack:

Good... Allow the needy to come in and stop booking unauthorized space..

The space ur grandfathers will come and fill shey? Sorry.. Ah no bin knoe
Re: Android Experts Are Here To Assist You by Mustack: 10:44am On Apr 06, 2017
BLACKCHARGER:

The space ur grandfathers will come and fill shey? Sorry.. Ah no bin knoe
i wont allow this such mortal to drag me to the mud, guess what i know its your playing ground and youre best in it.....
tongue
Re: Android Experts Are Here To Assist You by crito(m): 12:38pm On Apr 06, 2017
Pls is Tecno D1 currently in the market? Does it have whatsapp application? Where in ikeja can it be bought?
Re: Android Experts Are Here To Assist You by BLACKCHARGER(m): 2:18pm On Apr 07, 2017
Mustack:

i wont allow this such mortal to drag me to the mud, guess what i know its your playing ground and youre best in it.....
tongue

I am not dragging u back to ur promise land (the mud) i can't even drag dirt... Just mind ya business

(1) (2) (Reply)

List Of Secret Android Code You Need To Know / Just In Yesterday-tecno Spark Plus Specifications, Promises Cinematic View / Have You Heard Of Vernee T3 Pro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.