Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,453 members, 7,808,615 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:17 PM

Nigerians React To Pastor Adeboye's Tweet About Facebook Wife & YouTube - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nigerians React To Pastor Adeboye's Tweet About Facebook Wife & YouTube (54715 Views)

Daddy Freeze To Pastor Adeboye: "Pope Drinks Beer And Doesn't Pay Tithe" / Franklin Graham's Tweet About Stephen Hawkins And The Reply He Got / Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians React To Pastor Adeboye's Tweet About Facebook Wife & YouTube by peeps4u: 4:43pm On Apr 02, 2017
This tweet as posted by @rccghq drew Nigerians' anger as many don't agree with the Pastor's view. Logically, all the arguements are valid IMHO

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians React To Pastor Adeboye's Tweet About Facebook Wife & YouTube by peeps4u: 4:45pm On Apr 02, 2017
Lalasticlala, see more

1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Pastor Adeboye's Tweet About Facebook Wife & YouTube by obafemee80(m): 4:49pm On Apr 02, 2017
I can't laff grin

16 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Pastor Adeboye's Tweet About Facebook Wife & YouTube by Nobody: 4:49pm On Apr 02, 2017
Na wa o...this my country ehn

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Pastor Adeboye's Tweet About Facebook Wife & YouTube by originalKsp(m): 6:51pm On Apr 02, 2017
cheesy

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Pastor Adeboye's Tweet About Facebook Wife & YouTube by Nobody: 7:01pm On Apr 02, 2017
I love a particular retweet above

If you win souls for Christ through Facebook, you'd lose them to Satan on YouTube...

So funny.

Lalasticlala come see again. 9ja & dem twitter reactions... cheesy

110 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nigerians React To Pastor Adeboye's Tweet About Facebook Wife & YouTube by Tazdroid(m): 7:23pm On Apr 02, 2017
Another one?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Pastor Adeboye's Tweet About Facebook Wife & YouTube by smartty68(m): 7:24pm On Apr 02, 2017
In as much as its wrong to judge a man of God, I'll say Adeboye was wrong for making such a comment

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Pastor Adeboye's Tweet About Facebook Wife & YouTube by henrydadon(m): 7:24pm On Apr 02, 2017
atleast nigerian are starting to think for themselves

his analogy is very stupid..it like just like saying..if you meet your wife in a church you will lose her in a mosque..what sense does that make?

101 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nigerians React To Pastor Adeboye's Tweet About Facebook Wife & YouTube by Evinsco(m): 7:24pm On Apr 02, 2017
Well.....let give respect to whom respect is due......even if you can't respect him as a pastor...respect his old age,he senior most of you parents and he is more experienced on life issues than you are.
So let lay constructive criticisms without going biased on our opinion on this issue.
Me and you know what trends on Facebook....d slay mamas,slay queen,mhiz disand u knw that 95% of our girls want to feel belong,when they see their friends dressing unclad because of likes.
So i will take it that the man is just trying to tell you that you should be cautious and carefull when choosing your wife and not adviceable to pick from facebook.
So if you marry slay queen and d likes.....just be getting ready to be slayed when you later find her nudes/sex videos on youtube.
He that has hear let him hear......

The post on twitter is like a parable.....only d wise can interpret.

120 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians React To Pastor Adeboye's Tweet About Facebook Wife & YouTube by ChappyChase: 7:24pm On Apr 02, 2017
This is savage!

7 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Pastor Adeboye's Tweet About Facebook Wife & YouTube by CriticMaestro: 7:24pm On Apr 02, 2017
the statement is so wrong...firstly facebook is a platform designed specifically for chatting and as such one can toast a girl and get hooked up, but youtube! imagine, how can u find a wife on youtube? this even shows his statement wasnt given a good nice thought
secondly, as a christian tolerance should be one of ur foremost values...first he posted that a woman that cannot cook and pray for one hour should not be wedded...is that a biblical saying or earthly saying, u dont know how this women managed to survive to be what they are today, not everyone had the pleasure of having a caring mother that supports her and let her tag alone all the time..u just dont know people stories, but u keep posting unbiblical statements... u simply view mordenization as a bad thing and to be frank ,this is an archaic way of thinking
and i am sorry to say but u are drowning people instead of saving them
p.s

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Pastor Adeboye's Tweet About Facebook Wife & YouTube by Dongreat(m): 7:24pm On Apr 02, 2017
This is what you get when you put religion before normal thinking. You will think that a leader with massive followers will speak normalcy but no, he decide to put his personal, 1542 ideals on the head of his followers and I know most of his members met on Facebook. What will be their reactions now? Shame and regrets because their leader said its bad.
Facebook is a place to meet the good and bad and I have meet amazing friends their that assisted without seeing me physically. Couple have been blessed their and you will agree that many of those couple can be found in Nairaland.
Pastor please preach the gospel according to the Bible and don't dabble into technology. It's through same technology (Facebook) that you share your bank details for tithe and offerings.
Christians please this is 2017 not 1381.

46 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nigerians React To Pastor Adeboye's Tweet About Facebook Wife & YouTube by Nobody: 7:25pm On Apr 02, 2017
This is nonsense.

The way naija pastors throw stupid quotes about is alarming.

And his followers be like "yes pastor"

Gullibility!

Pst Adeboye, with all due respect keep ur sentiments to yourself.

Meanwhile if you buy private jet with church money, you would lose it to bokoharam.

75 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerians React To Pastor Adeboye's Tweet About Facebook Wife & YouTube by tintingz(m): 7:25pm On Apr 02, 2017
This is dumb, irrational, there is no single knowledge behind his statement, it is not even reasonable, I'm disappointed in Pst. Adeboye.

What does YouTube even got to do in his statement? undecided

The people we see on Facebook or any social media are the same people we see in reality or physically, the same strangers, so what is the difference? Are all people in social media bad people? Are they not the same people we see around?

This baba thinks he's still in the non-technology age where things are manual. grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Pastor Adeboye's Tweet About Facebook Wife & YouTube by otemdomino: 7:25pm On Apr 02, 2017
Pastor "my car ran on water." Go back to your advert for BANK PHB joor. LIARS EVERYWHERE YOU GO cheesy

17 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Pastor Adeboye's Tweet About Facebook Wife & YouTube by IamAkinzy: 7:25pm On Apr 02, 2017
Hmmn! Me "Alayeh" must Hear of Diz cool cool I no wan Hear "I Dinno" wen I Said dat ooo! undecided undecided #AjekunIyaLoading..... sad sad

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Pastor Adeboye's Tweet About Facebook Wife & YouTube by juliusnobisugo(m): 7:25pm On Apr 02, 2017
I met my girlfriend who changed my life for good on Facebook lemme cum nd see d YouTube dat will come nd snatch her from me

lets try to think before we post or preach... No one is wiser dan God

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Pastor Adeboye's Tweet About Facebook Wife & YouTube by felixomor: 7:25pm On Apr 02, 2017
Only those who have taken time to find wife on Facebook can criticize....

The remaining are hypocrites...... sad

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Pastor Adeboye's Tweet About Facebook Wife & YouTube by EzigboNwanma(f): 7:26pm On Apr 02, 2017
Ok, so how about this? undecided types of sacrifices?

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Pastor Adeboye's Tweet About Facebook Wife & YouTube by pythonkid(m): 7:26pm On Apr 02, 2017
Re: Nigerians React To Pastor Adeboye's Tweet About Facebook Wife & YouTube by Godsage(m): 7:27pm On Apr 02, 2017
k
Re: Nigerians React To Pastor Adeboye's Tweet About Facebook Wife & YouTube by henrydadon(m): 7:27pm On Apr 02, 2017
lol..nigerian are hypocite..the same people bashing him on twitter are the same people that will travel on the lagos ibadan express way next week sunday to worship in his chruch and drop offering

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerians React To Pastor Adeboye's Tweet About Facebook Wife & YouTube by oluwayimika123: 7:27pm On Apr 02, 2017
This guy got no chill @ all.

He's got me cracking......

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Pastor Adeboye's Tweet About Facebook Wife & YouTube by Tenim47(m): 7:28pm On Apr 02, 2017
if i get babe online, na to start yahoo
Re: Nigerians React To Pastor Adeboye's Tweet About Facebook Wife & YouTube by hisgrace090: 7:28pm On Apr 02, 2017
Jesus is lord!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Pastor Adeboye's Tweet About Facebook Wife & YouTube by bishop4life(m): 7:28pm On Apr 02, 2017
Why won't he say such senseless sh*t,When Naigiriya and nairalandi yoot have been calling for dadi frizi head?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Pastor Adeboye's Tweet About Facebook Wife & YouTube by Nobody: 7:28pm On Apr 02, 2017
thanks to this recession.. the sheeple are receiving sense FINALLY. Nigerians are starting to use their god-given brains to question the greedy, evil and selfish establishment both political and religious

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians React To Pastor Adeboye's Tweet About Facebook Wife & YouTube by Nobody: 7:28pm On Apr 02, 2017
Re: Nigerians React To Pastor Adeboye's Tweet About Facebook Wife & YouTube by olaoge(m): 7:29pm On Apr 02, 2017
Naija people no get chill pills at all... Not even a Man of God can tweets without getting Hilarious comments grin

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

A Must Read: The Dust Raised By John Kumuyi's Wedding! / "t.b Joshua's Miracle Is Fake And Unverifiable" Former Church Members / Photos From The COZA Rape Protest In Abuja On Sunday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.