Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,277 members, 7,807,930 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:01 PM

Breaking: Bally Evicted From Big Brother Naija - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Breaking: Bally Evicted From Big Brother Naija (890 Views)

Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Evicted From Big Brother Nigeria In 2006 (Throwback Photos) / Everyone Is Angry With Bally After He Did This To Debie Rise - Biggie Reacted! / BBNaija: Don Jazzy Responds To Bisola And Bally’s Energetic Love Session (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking: Bally Evicted From Big Brother Naija by nairalandaddict: 8:23pm On Apr 02, 2017
Bally has been evicted from the Big brother Naija reality tv show after spending 10 weeks in the house. Bally was evicted today, Sunday 2, April 2017.

[img]https://www./wp-content/uploads/2017/04/Bally.jpg[/img]
Recall that Tboss, Debbie-Rise, Marvis and Bally were put up for this week's eviction but only was evicted.

The mode of eviction was different as big brother had informed the house mates that any of the housemate who's family member walks into the house is evicted.

Alas it was Bally's family that walked in and that was how he got evicted from the show after spending over 70 days on the show

Tboss, Debbie-Rise, and Marvis made it through the eviction. Meanwhile, Davido was live in the Big brother house to thrill housemates.

Now the contestants remaining on the show are down to 5 which includes Bisola, Balley, Debbie-Rise, Efe, T-Boss, and Marvis.

SOURCE: https://www./entertainment/8128-breaking-bally-evicted-big-brother-naija.html

Re: Breaking: Bally Evicted From Big Brother Naija by Teedawg: 8:27pm On Apr 02, 2017
guys I can explain you see Tboss na winsh she new it would be her so she stood up and called on her juju as usual it was now diverted to innocent bally you see Edo people Fear them.. her sister is a high priestess oh forget all that accent... grin grin if I had a dollar for every time I predict Tboss I'll be a millionaire
Re: Breaking: Bally Evicted From Big Brother Naija by Nobody: 8:30pm On Apr 02, 2017
Bally was the scape goat. Tboss is a white witch.
Re: Breaking: Bally Evicted From Big Brother Naija by IgweBUIKE1(m): 8:31pm On Apr 02, 2017
tboss like her name implies night win the show
Re: Breaking: Bally Evicted From Big Brother Naija by Bugatie(m): 8:31pm On Apr 02, 2017
ToriBlue:
Bally was the scape goat. Tboss is a white witch.

See who's calling someone white witch

Keep hating on the innocent lady while she wins the prize

Re: Breaking: Bally Evicted From Big Brother Naija by fragrance2: 8:33pm On Apr 02, 2017
Biggie Biggie Biggie......... I hail o
Now, it's gonna get hotter than fire.
Let me now see who Bisola will romance again. Maybe she is gonna smooch d broom or mop.
Re: Breaking: Bally Evicted From Big Brother Naija by Teedawg: 8:34pm On Apr 02, 2017
fragrance2:

Biggie Biggie Biggie.......... I hail o
grin the hustle is real bro grin
Re: Breaking: Bally Evicted From Big Brother Naija by Nobody: 8:34pm On Apr 02, 2017
Too much hate in d house Howard Tboes made ppl starting voting for her...AM sure her haters won't sleep dis night
Re: Breaking: Bally Evicted From Big Brother Naija by Nobody: 8:35pm On Apr 02, 2017
TBoss is winning this thing.

Team TBoss
Re: Breaking: Bally Evicted From Big Brother Naija by ekanDamie: 8:36pm On Apr 02, 2017
mehn, guys will vote tboss die!!! we no dey joke with fine girls o. ESP us that own private jet
Re: Breaking: Bally Evicted From Big Brother Naija by Teedawg: 8:36pm On Apr 02, 2017
lalasticlala
Re: Breaking: Bally Evicted From Big Brother Naija by Indomixx: 8:37pm On Apr 02, 2017
Anyone can go home.... What i know is #EFE for the mulla
Re: Breaking: Bally Evicted From Big Brother Naija by oluwadare26(m): 8:40pm On Apr 02, 2017
painful
Re: Breaking: Bally Evicted From Big Brother Naija by kennybelle: 8:41pm On Apr 02, 2017
Conspiracy to make TBoss d winner
Re: Breaking: Bally Evicted From Big Brother Naija by littlewonders: 8:41pm On Apr 02, 2017
I'm not for or against Tbose, but I can clearly say without evidence that lady holds some kind of mystic powers no one in that house has come to reckon with.

Her piercing business is not ordinarily,
Not married, picks deep passion for piercing and tattooing.
A politician which no one has seen or hear of her represent any constituency not even a small group of people.
How the hell does she know virtually all private jet owners and their pay.

Her name alone can intoxicate her viewers and fans. To know how strong her abracadabra works ; a man seated next to me at a resort was bragging how he's ready to spend his last kobo to get Tboss lay with him; I'm pretty sure this guy does not know much about bbnaija maybe twice or so he has hastily watch and was hypnotise by just seeing Tboss's face.
Edo power + foreign jazz= Tboss

The only persons i have so far watch, who's qualify for me to inherit that 25m is Efe, Bisola and Debbie rise.

I cast out every Tboss planning to hypnotize my future. IJN.
Re: Breaking: Bally Evicted From Big Brother Naija by mogboyelade(f): 8:42pm On Apr 02, 2017
So pained right now.
Re: Breaking: Bally Evicted From Big Brother Naija by DESTINY41(m): 8:42pm On Apr 02, 2017
Re: Breaking: Bally Evicted From Big Brother Naija by softwerk(f): 8:44pm On Apr 02, 2017
This is really a very sad end for Bally my crush cry

No more free FOOD, free BOOZE, free N25Million, free JEEP, free KISSES, Free BOOBS, free HAIRCUTsad

His dick was not even 'licked' publicly cry

So sad!!!
Re: Breaking: Bally Evicted From Big Brother Naija by Jodha(f): 8:47pm On Apr 02, 2017
Chai.. Fear Edo juju ooo... Tokunbor has finished me oo..

Re: Breaking: Bally Evicted From Big Brother Naija by Jodha(f): 8:51pm On Apr 02, 2017
What has family members got to do with our votes... That biggie.. Is a two faced partial..

He wants to give the money to tokunbor.. Why not call off the show and give her the money.. And save us the drama..

Anyways.. TeamEfe.. All the way.. Edo juju no reach..
Re: Breaking: Bally Evicted From Big Brother Naija by angelTI(f): 8:58pm On Apr 02, 2017
Omoh (in Bally's voice), did Biggie manipulate the votes because Tboss was far behind yesterday according to the BB online polls
Re: Breaking: Bally Evicted From Big Brother Naija by RevolverOcelot(m): 9:04pm On Apr 02, 2017
So Efe is the last man standing. Na for their pocket sha.

(1) (Reply)

Tboss/kemen; Bbnaija Producers Need To Clear The Air / Wizkid Publicly Accepts His Second Baby Mama And Son / Throw Back Photo; Dammy Krane Calling Sauce Kid His Mentor & Teacher

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.