Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,974 members, 7,803,229 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 11:47 AM

What To Do Not To Get gonorrhoea When you Have Sex Raw - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What To Do Not To Get gonorrhoea When you Have Sex Raw (2560 Views)

Naira Marley: 'Dolapo Badmus Wants To Have Sex With Me But She Is Really Ugly' / Zimbabwean Sex Workers Have Sex In Church Building / Advice A Friend Whose Girl Infected Him With Gonorrhoea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What To Do Not To Get gonorrhoea When you Have Sex Raw by moderngist2: 8:46pm On Apr 02, 2017
Guys i know you will be wondering how to save yourselves from contracting sexually transmitted disease. Yes it is possible to have it raw and you will be free.
First any time you have sex without protection quickly go and urinate and then... TO READ MORE CLICK.. www.moderngist.com/snatch-best-fiance-married-see-photos
Re: What To Do Not To Get gonorrhoea When you Have Sex Raw by SINZ: 8:53pm On Apr 02, 2017
Yes, we all know the piss part but I aint clicking your link.

9 Likes

Re: What To Do Not To Get gonorrhoea When you Have Sex Raw by Nobody: 9:13pm On Apr 02, 2017
U go just die grin click click boom .. dont click

1 Like

Re: What To Do Not To Get gonorrhoea When you Have Sex Raw by Abortions: 9:38pm On Apr 02, 2017
LA CLICK LA MESS UNCONTROLLABLY 4 D REST OF MY LIFE

2 Likes

Re: What To Do Not To Get gonorrhoea When you Have Sex Raw by moderngist2: 10:21pm On Apr 02, 2017
Guys click first and read.. Half medicine dey kill oo
Re: What To Do Not To Get gonorrhoea When you Have Sex Raw by RoyalBlak007: 10:26pm On Apr 02, 2017
♤i clicked and all i saw

♤was.... .....
Re: What To Do Not To Get gonorrhoea When you Have Sex Raw by Nobody: 10:42pm On Apr 02, 2017
La click, la become NL mod
Re: What To Do Not To Get gonorrhoea When you Have Sex Raw by ShinyJay22(m): 10:57pm On Apr 02, 2017
la click,la jump into the lagoon, la die...za end
Re: What To Do Not To Get gonorrhoea When you Have Sex Raw by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:02am On Apr 03, 2017
There is only ONE way to not catch an STD, and that's by NOT having raw sex.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do Not To Get gonorrhoea When you Have Sex Raw by moderngist2: 10:26am On Apr 03, 2017
But some are not satisfied if they dont have raw sex
Re: What To Do Not To Get gonorrhoea When you Have Sex Raw by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:23am On Apr 03, 2017
moderngist2:
But some are not satisfied if they dont have raw sex

That's their problem.... And if you ever date such a person, you should drop them asap.
Re: What To Do Not To Get gonorrhoea When you Have Sex Raw by mrmrmister: 12:01pm On Apr 03, 2017
You have a nice blog, but your method of promoting it is DUMB!!!
Re: What To Do Not To Get gonorrhoea When you Have Sex Raw by moderngist2: 7:23pm On Apr 03, 2017
Gbam!
Re: What To Do Not To Get gonorrhoea When you Have Sex Raw by moderngist2: 7:36pm On Apr 03, 2017
Take it serious
Re: What To Do Not To Get gonorrhoea When you Have Sex Raw by moderngist2: 8:20pm On Apr 03, 2017
mrmrmister:
You have a nice blog, but your method of promoting it is DUMB!!!
Teach me.. Am ready to learn.

(1) (Reply)

My Feeling Vanishes Anytime Any Lady Accepted My Proposal / Am Scared Of My Fellow Ladies / Top Ten 10 Richest Kannywood Actress ( Jaruman Mata Masu Kudi Kannywood)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.