Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,055 members, 7,807,169 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:39 AM

Open Letter To Seun And Politics Section Moderator(s) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Open Letter To Seun And Politics Section Moderator(s) (13660 Views)

The Moderator(s) On Politics Section Are So Lazy / Moderator(s) Why Did You Lock This Thread...https://www.nairaland.com/1363216/b ? / Moderator/s In Chief: Operation Nigeria Makeover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Go Down)

Open Letter To Seun And Politics Section Moderator(s) by Katsumoto: 4:50pm On Dec 26, 2009
This is first thread that I am opening on this forum and it is because I feel compelled to write something about the deplorable and sometimes regrettable state of affairs in this section.

I believe that this forum should be used to foster unity amongst all Nigerians; instead it is used by tribalists to bash other tribes. There is nothing wrong in any individual taking pride in their tribe but there is a lot wrong with opening a thread or making a post attacking other tribes. While it may seem that just a few posters are guilty of this acts, it serves to infuriate individuals of tribes being attacked, and leads to a circle of never-ending and self-defeating arguments.

I do not mean to question how you run your organisation but I, personally do not see the relevance of a tribalism section. A racism section is fine because of the number of posters living all around the world and may be useful for sharing ideas and experiences. If I have missed the purpose of the tribalism section, please feel free to enlighten me. The politics should be about politics. It should not be a section for attacking tribes nor should it be about the insignificant actions of individuals that have no relevance to society at large. For instance Mekusxxx started a thread today about a man who threatened to commit suicide if he was not granted a divorce. What has that got to do with Politics? The politics section should be about politics at the local government, state, and national level. We should be discussing issues such as our leaders continued absence, politics in Anambra, the situation in the Niger Delta, etc without any ethnic bias.

Persistent offenders should be repeatedly banned, no matter how many times that they change aliases. We may have differences of opinion and ideas but reasonable adults should not resort to insults. Threads that are designed to attack other tribes should be deleted immediately it is reported by a forum user or sighted by the moderator. May I also suggest at least three moderators for this section.

For the rest of the enlightened users, let us flag any incendiary threads as soon as we sight them, even if they are started by someone of our tribe. I am sometimes ashamed when I see threads started by someone of my tribe bashing another tribe. We should also debate without resorting to insults. I have debated many times against OnlyTruth and Afam but the debates have never resulted in insults being hurled.

Thank you for taking the time to read this. Please feel free to make any suggestions that may improve the quality of this section. We should be aware that there are many non-Nigerians in this section and until we start to vet who reads these sections, we should act with decorum, afterall, most of us were raised to act properly and with respect in public. I am also very much against any discussions that may lead to hatred of others not belonging to our tribes. We may have cultural differences as Nigerians but I think it should serve as a source of uniqueness and strength. We are blessed and we should celebrate our uniqueness and differences.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Open Letter To Seun And Politics Section Moderator(s) by Katsumoto: 2:42am On Dec 27, 2009
No word from Kosovo or Seun.
Re: Open Letter To Seun And Politics Section Moderator(s) by mekusxxx: 2:49am On Dec 27, 2009
[s]
Katsumoto:

This is first thread that I am opening on this forum and it is because I feel compelled to write something about the deplorable and sometimes regrettable state of affairs in this section.

I believe that this forum should be used to foster unity amongst all Nigerians; instead it is used by tribalists to bash other tribes. There is nothing wrong in any individual taking pride in their tribe but there is a lot wrong with opening a thread or making a post attacking other tribes. While it may seem that just a few posters are guilty of this acts, it serves to infuriate individuals of tribes being attacked, and leads to a circle of never-ending and self-defeating arguments.

I do not mean to question how you run your organisation but I, personally do not see the relevance of a tribalism section. A racism section is fine because of the number of posters living all around the world and may be useful for sharing ideas and experiences. If I have missed the purpose of the tribalism section, please feel free to enlighten me. The politics should be about politics. It should not be a section for attacking tribes nor should it be about the insignificant actions of individuals that have no relevance to society at large. For instance Mekusxxx started a thread today about a man who threatened to commit suicide if he was not granted a divorce. What has that got to do with Politics? The politics section should be about politics at the local government, state, and national level. We should be discussing issues such as our leaders continued absence, politics in Anambra, the situation in the Niger Delta, etc without any ethnic bias.

Persistent offenders should be repeatedly banned, no matter how many times that they change aliases. We may have differences of opinion and ideas but reasonable adults should not resort to insults. Threads that are designed to attack other tribes should be deleted immediately it is reported by a forum user or sighted by the moderator. May I also suggest at least three moderators for this section.

For the rest of the enlightened users, let us flag any incendiary threads as soon as we sight them, even if they are started by someone of our tribe. I am sometimes ashamed when I see threads started by someone of my tribe bashing another tribe. We should also debate without resorting to insults. I have debated many times against OnlyTruth and Afam but the debates have never resulted in insults being hurled.

Thank you for taking the time to read this. Please feel free to make any suggestions that may improve the quality of this section. We should be aware that there are many non-Nigerians in this section and until we start to vet who reads these sections, we should act with decorum, afterall, most of us were raised to act properly and with respect in public. I am also very much against any discussions that may lead to hatred of others not belonging to our tribes. We may have cultural differences as Nigerians but I think it should serve as a source of uniqueness and strength. We are blessed and we should celebrate our uniqueness and differences.[/s]

silly thread. Closed. tongue
Re: Open Letter To Seun And Politics Section Moderator(s) by SEFAGO(m): 2:53am On Dec 27, 2009
^ why will it not be silly when it describes i.d.i.o.ts like you. Onitsha street tout.
Re: Open Letter To Seun And Politics Section Moderator(s) by Lagosway: 3:21am On Dec 27, 2009
@poster,

Very well said.
The problem is not likely with the moderators; they probably have been instructed to ignore
tribe-bashing threads since those threads are likely to pique the interest of many.

Hope Seun will respond to your appeal and do something.
As much I respect  freedom of speech, however,  a forum should not be about tearing people apart. If anything, it should be about fostering relationship and building a better future
for all.
Seun, this is call-out for you to do something. Enough of promoting hate - directly or indirectly.
Re: Open Letter To Seun And Politics Section Moderator(s) by Jaybee2412(m): 3:35am On Dec 27, 2009
What I know is that if any thread is offensive or deemed tribalist, it should be reported, I am sure Seun and his moderators would do something about it. I've reported a few which they have taken down.

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To Seun And Politics Section Moderator(s) by kosovo(m): 9:08am On Dec 27, 2009
@Katsumoto
For instance Mekusxxx started a thread today about a man who threatened to commit suicide if he was not granted a divorce. What has that got to do with Politics?
    Scuh a thread has been removed, However if you find any post or thread offensive or irrelevant, Pls try to make use of the " report to Moderator" Necessary action would be taken. 
  The creation of the Tribalism section is the sole idea of the Admin, He would be here to give further answers to your questions and curiosity.
  Thanks for your concern.

Jaybee2412:

What I know is that if any thread is offensive or deemed tribalist, it should be reported, I am sure Seun and his moderators would do something about it. I've reported a few which they have taken down.
     smiley
mekusxxx  actions has also been Noted!

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To Seun And Politics Section Moderator(s) by Nobody: 9:15am On Dec 27, 2009
This is long overdue
Re: Open Letter To Seun And Politics Section Moderator(s) by onyengbu1(m): 10:26am On Dec 27, 2009
Dont make it look like its about mekusxx. Some igbo NLers believe he do what he does out of defence from non igbo tribalists that looks for any opportunity they can get to attack igbo.
Re: Open Letter To Seun And Politics Section Moderator(s) by Nobody: 10:33am On Dec 27, 2009
I neve really liked that mekusx of a thing.Most of his arguement are always loopsided.I believe any arguement is to be logical,brief and objective not the selfish type exhibited by most igbo here
Re: Open Letter To Seun And Politics Section Moderator(s) by beninman1(m): 10:40am On Dec 27, 2009
I must admit i wonder why there is so much abuse and tribal trash on this forum. Surely, we as a nation are better than that.
This is a forum and not a war front.
Let' s us be civil. We can argue without abuse or tribal assault. I believe it is those who can't win an arguement that chose to derogatory words and abuse.
Re: Open Letter To Seun And Politics Section Moderator(s) by WilyWily: 10:46am On Dec 27, 2009
TERRORIST 'Lagos boy' + TERRORIST 'SEFAGO' = New AL-QAEDA recruits from Yorubaland
Re: Open Letter To Seun And Politics Section Moderator(s) by otokx(m): 10:47am On Dec 27, 2009
i also want to suggest that as much as possible similar threads talking about the same thing be merged and the title rephrased to reflect the direction of the discussion.
Re: Open Letter To Seun And Politics Section Moderator(s) by Horus(m): 10:53am On Dec 27, 2009
Tribalism must be eliminated from this forum. Tribalism create confusion, ignorance, apathy, and disunity among the members of the forum. The rules of the forum have to be changed.
Re: Open Letter To Seun And Politics Section Moderator(s) by Nobody: 10:56am On Dec 27, 2009
Here comes another ma.d one again.We are trying to reason like adults here and the d.i.c.khead is calling a fellow nigerian terrorist.
Re: Open Letter To Seun And Politics Section Moderator(s) by beninman1(m): 10:59am On Dec 27, 2009
I agree with similar threads being merged if it comes to light that they are same but what i detest is the abuse that some people throw all for this.
We do not live in perfect world and people might open new threads in a hurry. Abusing them wont help, it would simply prolong matter cos they too would also fire their bullets leading to a shambolic or juvenile forum.
There are easier and more mature ways to resolve probs of this nature.

I participate in loads of forum and even owned one myself but i must say this is the one and only forum where i see too much abuse being hurled all over the place. No need for this.
Re: Open Letter To Seun And Politics Section Moderator(s) by ElRazur: 11:06am On Dec 27, 2009
Horus:

Tribalism must be eliminated from this forum. Tribalism create confusion, ignorance, apathy, and disunity among the members of the forum. The rules of the forum have to be changed.

Dude as much as I agree with you, I will have to say it won't happen for very simple reasons - Most of my people who use this forum are ignorant and Seun knows this, and from where I stand, either Seun is himself ignorant or he is playing a simple game. I am guessing he is playing a simple game - but ignorance cannot be dismissed - Seun is making revenue from all the traffic that frequent this forum. Look on your screen and you will see advert plugins of all kind flashing at you.

I am sure you get the idea, the more controversy generated here, the more traffic it will attract and the more chances people clicking on the advert and seun getting paid. I compared this site sometimes ago and based on the amount of traffic this site and the other one [Nairalist  or so] attracts, I think he makes in the region of about £250.00 plus a month.

I have been using forums since they become popular on the internet and that is a long time. . . . . .It is not hard to moderate a forum, however, look around here in politics alone, loads of rubbish and unnecessary threads are allowed to flourish, the registration process is a simple process [some will even say crude] all done in my opinion on the basis of generating traffic.

Just look around and you will see that most of the sub forums are questionable etc.

The problem of course is that as time goes by, the effect will wear off and people will desire quality over quantity and move elsewhere. However, in the mean time it is working for him.

I have always challenged the moderation around here, and from what I can see, it appears that either the moderators are too lazy or seun is restricting their powers. Surely, it is not rocket science to remove a thread? It is not rocket science to enforce very simple rules to prevent people from posting junks? But I guess it would be a catch 22 and Seun aint about to lose revenue. smiley

PS
What we need is Active moderation. Those who have proper internet access, be it on their phone, on the go etc should be made moderators and allowed to run the forum so as to keep quality up. Oh using the RTM button sucks, thread still flourish and never get removed on time.
Re: Open Letter To Seun And Politics Section Moderator(s) by metalgong5(m): 11:13am On Dec 27, 2009
~Bluetooth:

Here comes another ma.d one again.We are trying to reason like adults here and the d.i.c.khead is calling a fellow nigerian terrorist.
You see the kind of hypocritical imbeciles Nigeria breeds . . .
You even tried to hide under the garb of a civilized fellow;unfortunately your allergy to civilty exposed further your tribalistic mindset. Thats the reason why you didnt hesitate to call some body a di.ck head. . . Typical of Yoruba cawords.
Re: Open Letter To Seun And Politics Section Moderator(s) by Nobody: 11:21am On Dec 27, 2009
Elrazur
touché touché touché

metal whatever
when will you atleast act or pretender to be an adult.Cant you see maturity here? Abeg waka jo
Re: Open Letter To Seun And Politics Section Moderator(s) by kosovo(m): 11:26am On Dec 27, 2009
ElRazur:

Dude as much as I agree with you, I will have to say it won't happen for very simple reason - Most of my people who use this forum are ignorant and Seun knows this, and from where I stand, either Seun is himself ignorant or he is playing a simple game. I am guessing he is playing a simple game - but ignorance cannot be dismissed - Seun is making revenue from all the traffic that frequent this forum. Look on your screen and you will see advert plugins of all kind flashing at you.

I am sure you get the idea, the more controversy generated here, the more traffic it will attract and the more chances people clicking on the advert and seun getting paid. I compared this site sometimes ago and based on the amount of traffic this site and the other one [Nairalist  or so] attracts, I think he makes in the region of about £250.00 plus a month.

I have been using forums since they become popular on the internet and that is a long time. . . . . .It is not hard to moderate a forum, however, look around here in politics alone, loads of rubbish and unnecessary threads are allowed to flourish, the registration process is a simple process [some will even say crude] all done in my opinion on the basis of generating traffic.

Just look around and you will see that most of the sub forums are questionable etc.

The problem of course is that as time goes by, the effect will wear off and people will desire quality over quantity and move elsewhere. However, in the mean time it is working for him.

I have always challenged the moderation around here, and from what I can see, it appears that either the moderators are too lazy or seun is restricting their powers. Surely, it is not rocket science to remove a thread? It is not rocket science to enforce very simple rules to prevent people from posting junks? But I guess it would be a catch 22 and Seun aint about to lose revenue. smiley

Insulting the Admin and Moderator is not the best way to be more Civilized than the Members which you have constantly bashed. Your comments have showed that you may even be worse than the people being criticized by you.

In as much as we try to enforce the forums rules, it would be most unwise to deleted every thread that it posted by members. where is the Freedom of speech? Nairaland is not a Military barrack, It is a home of Nigerians and Friends of Nigerians.

@ElRazur
PS
What we need is Active moderation. Those who have proper internet access, be it on their phone, on the go etc should be made moderators and allowed to run the forum so as to keep quality up. Oh using the RTM button sucks, thread still flourish and never get removed on time.
Only a person who has no LIFE would moderate any forum for 24 hours a day!
That said and done, let get back to more serious issues of National importance cheesy
Re: Open Letter To Seun And Politics Section Moderator(s) by edoyad(m): 11:29am On Dec 27, 2009
NAIRA LAND IS PERFECT. Yes some people abuse some of these liberties but overall any adult should be able to function without trouble on Naira land if you know what freedom of expression/information is about. The day Naira land changes from how it operates is the day i leave the place.
Every one should have a place on NL no matter their Tribe, race, sexuality or other affiliations.
Some of You complain of your groups being bashed on Naira land then what do covert homosexuals, Mentally challenged and Multiracial people say ? Are they not Nigerians too ? I hear all types of racial, homophobic and generally insensitive terms being used here on NL but everyone is ok with it till the table turns i guess.
Grow up and face the music, if what is being said about your group is wrong then defend it in a civilised manner. It's not easy to do but then again There's nothing easy in life.
Re: Open Letter To Seun And Politics Section Moderator(s) by ElRazur: 11:35am On Dec 27, 2009
kosovo:

Insulting the Admin and Moderator is not the best way to be more Civilized than the Members which you have constantly bashed. Your comments have showed that you may even be worse than the people being criticized by you.

In as much as we try to enforce the forums rules, it would be most unwise to deleted every thread that it posted by members. where is the Freedom of speech? Nairaland is not a Military barrack, It is a home of Nigerians and Friends of Nigerians.

@ElRazur    Only a person who has no LIFE would moderate any forum for 24 hours a day!
That said and done, let get back to more serious issues of National importance cheesy

Are you blind? Do you know an insult when you see one? Here - "You are A SlowPoke" now that is an insult. Saying one is ignorant is not an insult. You know it is the same as saying one is not in the know.

If anything you comments shows that you are ignorant by your inability to distinguish between an insult and non-insult. Yeah I am brash and my post filled with aggression and "in your face" but insult? Oh please.

Who is asking you to delete every thread? Dude you are very lame. I used to like you when you posted in the game section, where is your logic? There is a difference between allowing freedom of speech and moderating the junks that YOU have appeared to allow to flourish unchecked.  Tell me, how hard is it to delete a thread? Jeez. What is the point of having a moderator that promotes spam in a section that is craving for Quality thread?

Look internet is serious business [look it up]  and so is keeping junks out and quality in on a forum. If you can't do the job, why take it? I have used forums bigger than this - Ocuk forums - and all of these craps are not allowed over there. I guess by your logic, those who run the place do not have a life? What a joke.

You clearly cannot see that you are letting junk flourish and heck, even promoting it [Your comment in the silly picture thread will suggest so]
Re: Open Letter To Seun And Politics Section Moderator(s) by kosovo(m): 11:40am On Dec 27, 2009
ElRazur:

Are you blind? Do you know an insult when you see one? Here - "You are A SlowPoke" now that is an insult. Saying one is ignorant is not an insult. You know it is the same as saying one is not in the know.

If anything you comments shows that you are ignorant by your inability to distinguish between an insult and non-insult. Yeah I am brash and my post filled with aggression and "in your face" but insult? Oh please.

Who is asking you to delete every thread? Dude you are very lame. I used to like you when you posted in the game section, [/b]where is your logic? There is a difference between allowing freedom of speech and moderating the junks that YOU have appeared to allow to flourish unchecked.  Tell me, how hard is it to delete a thread? Jeez. What is the point of having a moderator that promotes spam in a section that is craving for Quality thread?

Look [b]internet is serious business
[look it up] and so is keeping junks out and quality in on a forum. If you can't do the job, why take it? I have used forums bigger than this - Ocuk forums - and all of these craps are no allowed over there. I guess by your logic, those who run the place do not have a life? What a joke.

You clearly cannot see that you are letting junk flourish and heck, even promoting it [Your comment in the silly picture thread will suggest so]

Thanks For That Bold Words Above smiley
Re: Open Letter To Seun And Politics Section Moderator(s) by ElRazur: 11:42am On Dec 27, 2009
kosovo:

Thanks For That Bold Words Above smiley

Yawn. Dude do what you are appointed to do. Remove junk post and stop encouraging spammers and silly threads. smiley
Re: Open Letter To Seun And Politics Section Moderator(s) by texazzpete(m): 11:45am On Dec 27, 2009
The 'report to moderator' button is useless. Nothing ever comes of it. At the end of the day, it's just someone sitting down, rubbing his hands in childish glee while adsense money piles up, caring nothing for the fact that the average IQ in the 'Politics' section is dropping daily.

THis is why Nairaland may never be a force to reckon with politically, while other communities like Nigeriavillagesquare are growing daily in influence.
Re: Open Letter To Seun And Politics Section Moderator(s) by ElRazur: 11:46am On Dec 27, 2009
texazzpete:

The 'report to moderator' button is useless. Nothing ever comes of it. At the end of the day, it's just someone sitting down, rubbing his hands in childish glee while adsense money piles up, caring nothing for the fact that the average IQ in the 'Politics' section is dropping daily.

THis is why Nairaland may never be a force to reckon with politically, while other communities like Nigeriavillagesquare are growing daily in influence.

Thank you. At least it aint me alone that is voicing similar concern.
Re: Open Letter To Seun And Politics Section Moderator(s) by texazzpete(m): 11:47am On Dec 27, 2009
When they made Kosovo a mod here, i and several others were dismayed, i no go lie.
But so far he's doing a FAR better job than that clown RichyBlack ever did. Abeg Kosovo, enforce the rules jo. Deal with all these tribalists once and for all.
Re: Open Letter To Seun And Politics Section Moderator(s) by kosovo(m): 11:49am On Dec 27, 2009
ElRazur:

Yawn. Dude do what you are appointed to do. Remove junk post and stop encouraging spammers and silly threads. smiley
In as much as you to know that i do Not take Orders from you, But i think you must know that;
 I have been doing My Job perfectly well, from the recently  concluded Free and fair Election to the general Maintenance of the section and enforcement of forum rules, I don't think the supreme commander would have any reason to complain.  smiley
Re: Open Letter To Seun And Politics Section Moderator(s) by Katsumoto: 11:50am On Dec 27, 2009
Thanks to all who have contributed sensibly (Horus, Benin-man, JayBee, Lagosway, ElRazur, Bluetooth, etc).

edoyad:

NAIRA LAND IS PERFECT. Yes some people abuse some of these liberties but overall any adult should be able to function without trouble on Naira land if you know what freedom of expression/information is about. The day Naira land changes from how it operates is the day i leave the place.
Every one should have  a place on NL no matter their Tribe, race, sexuality or other affiliations.
Some of You complain of your groups being bashed on Naira land then what do covert homosexuals, Mentally challenged and Multiracial people say ? Are they not Nigerians too ? I hear all types of racial, homophobic and generally insensitive terms being used here on NL but everyone is ok with it till the table turns i guess.
Grow up and face the music, if what is being said about your group is wrong then defend it in a civilised manner. It's not easy to do but then again There's nothing easy in life.

I do not understand why you say it is perfect. On the short run, you may not see the implications of tribal bashing; but on the long run, people get more sensitized about their tribes being bashed regularly. The fabric of our nation is fragile and we should not condone tribal bashing any further lest we destroy it completely. Do you know how many people read this forums without posting? Do you know how many people have reacted negatively to another Nigerian of a different tribe because of the vitriol on these forums?

We should use these forums for promoting unity, discussing the issues plaguing our nation, and discuss alternative solutions. Do you know that Nigerian politicians may be visiting these forums. If they do, they should be able to discern that there actions have failed our state.

@ Kosovo
Thank you for your reply and actions thus far. Please ask Seun to consider removing the tribalism section or explaining to the forum users what the section is for if it is not to encourage tribalism.

otokx:

i also want to suggest that as much as possible similar threads talking about the same thing be merged and the title rephrased to reflect the direction of the discussion.

I think that is also a good suggestion; we should be discussing the same issue on one thread rather than multiple threads.
Re: Open Letter To Seun And Politics Section Moderator(s) by kosovo(m): 11:52am On Dec 27, 2009
texazzpete:

When they made Kosovo a mod here, i and several others were dismayed, i no go lie.
But so far he's doing a FAR better job than that clown RichyBlack ever did. Abeg Kosovo, enforce the rules jo. Deal with all these tribalists once and for all.
Thanks cheesy
Re: Open Letter To Seun And Politics Section Moderator(s) by ElRazur: 11:52am On Dec 27, 2009
texazzpete:

Like I said before, I used to like him when he post in the Game section. But this morning, he lost some credibility. He appears to have an issue that have plagued those in powers - I.e no one can point out where they aint doing things right.

After pointing out a few junk threads to him, he throws away all logic and claims not to see anything wrong with them. Even though others pointed out the same thing.

Anyway, I have bookmarked that forum you mentioned. Do you post on there? I will be a reader over the next few days, and if it something I like, I will register. I do like the fact that it is using a V.bulletin though. Better than this freeware NL is built on.
Re: Open Letter To Seun And Politics Section Moderator(s) by bilymuse: 11:52am On Dec 27, 2009
Elrazur

I have always challenged the moderation around here, and from what I can see, it appears that either the moderators are too lazy or seun is restricting their powers. Surely, it is not rocket science to remove a thread? It is not rocket science to enforce very simple rules to prevent people from posting junks? But I guess it would be a catch 22 and Seun aint about to lose revenue. Smiley

PS
What we need is Active moderation. Those who have proper internet access, be it on their phone, on the go etc should be made moderators and allowed to run the forum so as to keep quality up. Oh using the RTM button sucks, thread still flourish and never get removed on time

Would you like to be the moderator, you seems to have the grand idea. I can speak to Seun on your behalf

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12)

Murtala Mohammed's 79th Posthumous Birthday Is Today / Southern Senators Begin Confab / Amaechi: I Never Said Government Has Been Printing Money Since 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.