Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,354 members, 7,780,951 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:14 AM

In A Multitude Of Counsellers There Is Safety - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / In A Multitude Of Counsellers There Is Safety (284 Views)

Books Of Peter (Love will cover a multitude of sins) / Beware Of The "Mixed Multitude" In Churches / Watch As Multitude Throng TB Joshua Morning Water Crusade In Paris (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

In A Multitude Of Counsellers There Is Safety by christainslove: 9:00pm On Apr 02, 2017
Dreams can come true. I heard a saying if dream were horses even beggars would fly. This is obviously from Satan. But the true saying is if you can dream it, you can achieve it.

It is said that – Watch your Thoughts, they become Words, Watch your Words, they become Actions, Watch your Actions, they become Character, watch your Character they become Destiny

Everyone has dreams. I myself had a
dream to write novels but I procrastinated a lot. Because of this, I failed and became depressed.
But God helped me. Proverbs 11:14- Where no counsel is, the people fall: but in the multitude of counsellers there is safety

So, I now listen to common sayings. Wisdom comes from God.
The mind is a battlefield as bad thoughts are coming from Satan.We are fighting against demons.
Satan (a demon you can’t see) tempts you to delay working-Resist with-Time waits for no one.
Satan tempts you to rush-Resist with-Slow and steady wins the race
Satan tempts you to leave work early-Resist with Patience is a virtue.
Satan tempts you to waste time-Resist with-Tick Tick Tick Tick says the clock, what you want to do better do it quick.
Do it quick because the graveyard is full of people who never accomplished their dreams because they procrastinated.
Satan tempts you to go to Facebook first thing in the morning-You resist with-Do your most important tasks first in a day
You tell your girlfriend you love her but you don’t do anything for her-You resist with-Actions speak louder than words.
Someone can even know you love them by your actions alone without you telling them.
Satan tempts you to neg a girl-You resist with-Love is kind
Satan tempts you to delay your work till the next day(Satan can come every day to do this)- Resist with-Don’t leave till tomorrow what you can do today
Satan tempts you to give up on your dreams-Resist with-If you can dream it, you can achieve it.
Satan tempts you to be afraid of a big project-Resist with- Little drops of water make a mighty ocean
You can always do a little work (a little drop) each day to complete a long project. How do you eat an apple. By taking a bite at a time. Start early
Satan tempts you not to start your important project at all-Resist him with-A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.
Start the project and then continue working on it because a journey of a thousand miles lessens with another step.
Satan tempts you to be loose and not to wait for true love-You resist with-Good things come to those who wait.
Satan tempts you not to love others-You resist with the common saying-Treat others as you want to be treated.
Satan tempts you not to believe things commonly said- You resist with-The truth speaks for itself.
Satan tempts you to procrastinate obeying all God commandments- You resist with- Procrastination is the killer of dreams.
Some people may procrastinate repenting of all their sins until they are dying but if you procrastinate, you might miss heaven
The bible says-Resist the devil and he will flee from you

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Quran And Academic Brilliance / Repent Today! The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand! / Daily Spiritual Digest: Old Time Religion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.