Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,077 members, 7,807,224 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:18 AM

PDP Conducts Poll To Rate Buhari's 2 Years In Office: See Results And Reactions - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Conducts Poll To Rate Buhari's 2 Years In Office: See Results And Reactions (43609 Views)

Akwa Ibom PDP Conducts Primaries For Councilors Ahead Of LG Elections / How Will You Rate Buhari’s Last Four Years In All Sectors? / Ebonyi Monarchs Dump Buhari 2 Days After Endorsement, Backs Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Conducts Poll To Rate Buhari's 2 Years In Office: See Results And Reactions by NgeneUkwenu(f): 10:16pm On Apr 02, 2017

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Conducts Poll To Rate Buhari's 2 Years In Office: See Results And Reactions by NgeneUkwenu(f): 10:16pm On Apr 02, 2017
See Gobe!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Conducts Poll To Rate Buhari's 2 Years In Office: See Results And Reactions by NgeneUkwenu(f): 10:17pm On Apr 02, 2017
Apart from a handful of gullible and hate-Filled IPOB miscreants, Nigerians in unison have thrown PDP To the Dustbin of Nigerian history....

Ndi Ara!

223 Likes 16 Shares

Re: PDP Conducts Poll To Rate Buhari's 2 Years In Office: See Results And Reactions by Nobody: 10:25pm On Apr 02, 2017
They should conduct another one to rate their 16years rule...

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: PDP Conducts Poll To Rate Buhari's 2 Years In Office: See Results And Reactions by NgeneUkwenu(f): 10:27pm On Apr 02, 2017
Thorhammer:
They should conduct another one to rate their 16years rule...

They probably overestimated Nigerians Gullibility...

92 Likes 6 Shares

Re: PDP Conducts Poll To Rate Buhari's 2 Years In Office: See Results And Reactions by CarlosTheJackal: 10:29pm On Apr 02, 2017
PDP and APC are birds of same feather.

I'm only looking for a way To leave this Hell called Nigeria because the system has failed us and there is no Hope that things will get better

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PDP Conducts Poll To Rate Buhari's 2 Years In Office: See Results And Reactions by andresia(m): 10:32pm On Apr 02, 2017
Iol. Only person supporting evil there is the protection seeker. See how he was largely ignored on Twitter. I said it, that dude only gets attention on nairaland cos some silly youths here, blinded by bigotry, thinks he has anything to offer

85 Likes 5 Shares

Re: PDP Conducts Poll To Rate Buhari's 2 Years In Office: See Results And Reactions by CarlosTheJackal: 10:34pm On Apr 02, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:

The trouble with Nigeria today is not the leaders rather the selfish followers who think of their own betterment at the detriment of the Others.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Conducts Poll To Rate Buhari's 2 Years In Office: See Results And Reactions by Sketchandcraft(m): 10:35pm On Apr 02, 2017
The handler did a mistake it suppose be upside down...

Or maybe the poll is been influenced by APC...

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Conducts Poll To Rate Buhari's 2 Years In Office: See Results And Reactions by buchai: 10:36pm On Apr 02, 2017
for real the two party's are liars but I don't know the one that tells the most of Lies until we try another party. the party's have different ways and doctrines to preach for them to be in power for ever.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Conducts Poll To Rate Buhari's 2 Years In Office: See Results And Reactions by dunkem21(m): 10:38pm On Apr 02, 2017
cheesy

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Conducts Poll To Rate Buhari's 2 Years In Office: See Results And Reactions by Progressive01(m): 10:43pm On Apr 02, 2017
What a useless party, and even more useless supporters. Just negodu shame.. cheesy

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PDP Conducts Poll To Rate Buhari's 2 Years In Office: See Results And Reactions by CarlosTheJackal: 10:43pm On Apr 02, 2017
andresia:
Iol. Only person supporting evil there is the protection seeker. See how he was largely ignored on Twitter. I said it, that dude only gets attention on nairaland cos some silly youths here, blinded by bigotry, thinks he has anything to offer
I dislike Tonyebarcanista for personal reasons but i don't think you can ever measure a drop of the height he has attained at his age

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: PDP Conducts Poll To Rate Buhari's 2 Years In Office: See Results And Reactions by CarlosTheJackal: 10:45pm On Apr 02, 2017
Progressive01:
What a useless party, and even more useless supporters. Just negodu shame.. cheesy
Omenkalives using multiple monikers.

11 Likes

Re: PDP Conducts Poll To Rate Buhari's 2 Years In Office: See Results And Reactions by Progressive01(m): 10:48pm On Apr 02, 2017
CarlosTheJackal:
Omenkalives using multiple monikers.

You should prove this is omenkalives. Get the hell out of my sight and face the topic.

Nonsense.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Conducts Poll To Rate Buhari's 2 Years In Office: See Results And Reactions by dunkem21(m): 10:50pm On Apr 02, 2017
^^ ..but the guy said the truth na grin

2 Likes

Re: PDP Conducts Poll To Rate Buhari's 2 Years In Office: See Results And Reactions by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 10:50pm On Apr 02, 2017
grin

4 Likes

Re: PDP Conducts Poll To Rate Buhari's 2 Years In Office: See Results And Reactions by Aufbauh(m): 10:50pm On Apr 02, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:

And they (PDP) got a bloody nose from sensible Nigerians. grin

I saw one Tonye Barcanista rattling and rambling among people with foresight. cheesy

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: PDP Conducts Poll To Rate Buhari's 2 Years In Office: See Results And Reactions by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 10:53pm On Apr 02, 2017
Progressive01:
omenka a.k.a omenkalives tongue

5 Likes

Re: PDP Conducts Poll To Rate Buhari's 2 Years In Office: See Results And Reactions by CarlosTheJackal: 10:53pm On Apr 02, 2017
Aufbauh:

I saw one Tonye Barcanista rattling and rambling among people with foresight. cheesy
Show us your Twitter handle let's compare it with his own.

Tonye might have issues but he made sure he branched out to spread and defend his ideals

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PDP Conducts Poll To Rate Buhari's 2 Years In Office: See Results And Reactions by Progressive01(m): 10:55pm On Apr 02, 2017
Aufbauh:

Dont mind the bastards. They must have thought all Nigerians are as stupid as their supporters. Good for them.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Conducts Poll To Rate Buhari's 2 Years In Office: See Results And Reactions by Aufbauh(m): 10:59pm On Apr 02, 2017
CarlosTheJackal:
Show us your Twitter handle let's compare it with his own.

Tonye might have issues but he made sure he branched out to spread and defend his ideals

Even the Tonye you're trying hard to identify with can't seek my handle for comparison simply because he knows me better than you do.

13 Likes

Re: PDP Conducts Poll To Rate Buhari's 2 Years In Office: See Results And Reactions by CarlosTheJackal: 11:00pm On Apr 02, 2017
Progressive01:
Dont mind the bastards. They must have thought all Nigerians are as stupid as their supporters. Good for them.
Do you need to call a Nairalander that. Tonyeebarcanista is not one.

Where is lalasticlala? Please the insults on this thread is much

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Conducts Poll To Rate Buhari's 2 Years In Office: See Results And Reactions by CarlosTheJackal: 11:01pm On Apr 02, 2017
Aufbauh:

Even the Tonye you're trying hard to identify with can't seek my handle for comparison simply because he knows me better than you do.
Post your handle or remain silent

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PDP Conducts Poll To Rate Buhari's 2 Years In Office: See Results And Reactions by Progressive01(m): 11:07pm On Apr 02, 2017
CarlosTheJackal:
Do you need to call a Nairalander that. Tonyeebarcanista is not one.

Where is lalasticlala? Please the insults on this thread is much
Shut the fvck up. I was referring to PDP and not any nairalander. Stop trying too hard to secure a ban for me, because you might be the one who eventually gets one for blackmailing.

Nonsense.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Conducts Poll To Rate Buhari's 2 Years In Office: See Results And Reactions by Buharimustgo: 11:08pm On Apr 02, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:

Loretta Onochie,no matter how hard u struggle to sell Buhari,he is the worst President so far,bury your head in shame

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Conducts Poll To Rate Buhari's 2 Years In Office: See Results And Reactions by Nobody: 11:09pm On Apr 02, 2017
PDP lost in the polls conducted by themselves. Useless and hopeless party

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Conducts Poll To Rate Buhari's 2 Years In Office: See Results And Reactions by NgeneUkwenu(f): 11:36pm On Apr 02, 2017
lalasticlala
Re: PDP Conducts Poll To Rate Buhari's 2 Years In Office: See Results And Reactions by Adminisher: 12:22am On Apr 03, 2017
Why are a vocal minority still supporting PDP is a mystery. There are varying degrees of cluelessness in people. I always ask why APGA, KOWA, SDP and others are not being widely embraced by Nigerians from a certain area as more credible opposition parties?. Nobody has given an answer

13 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Police Reveals What Will Happen To Saraki, Dino Melaye After Protest In Abuja. / $8 Million Seized At The Airport In Lagos Causes Controversy / Picture Of Fela Severely Beaten By Nigerian Soldiers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.