Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:50 PM

BBNaija: Profiles Of Efe, Tboss, Bisola, Marvis, Debie-Rise (25M & SUV) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Profiles Of Efe, Tboss, Bisola, Marvis, Debie-Rise (25M & SUV) (39814 Views)

Photos Of Efe's Father And Mother Watching BBNaija Finale In Their House / BBNaija: Photo Of Efe's Parents / Bbnaija: Thin Tall Tony, Efe, Tboss & Debie-rise Nominated For Eviction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija: Profiles Of Efe, Tboss, Bisola, Marvis, Debie-Rise (25M & SUV) by emefav: 10:47pm On Apr 02, 2017
Yaayyy, with Bally's exit from the show, we've got just 5 housemates remaining and also competing for N25M and an SUV.

As we're close to the grand finale next Sunday, here's all you need to know about the top 5 housemates.

1. TBoss

She already has Nigerian entertainment superstars campaigning for her, and fans across Africa who call themselves #BossNation. TBoss who is also into piercings and tattoos, who
went to a primary school boarding, struggled with loneliness and making friends, and often attracted the wrong crowd.

The Edo born housemate, has a very strict dad, who was and tough on her and her siblings but her mom was always soft spoken & sweet. She studied at the University of Lagos for nine months before going to Romania to complete her studies. She’s an occasional drinker.

2. Bisola

The single mother of one, who was caught up in romance with Thin Tall Tony and Bally before their eviction, has been at the center of controversies. Bisola, who was a contestant in the Project Fame edition Iyanya won, won the last and final head of house challenge in the Big Brother Naija Reality TV show.

Abisola, who is part of the radio station WFM 91.7 (Nigeria’s 1st Radio station for WOMEN and their families), has revealed before now that she was a spoilt child till age 8, when her then well-off family hit some major hurdles.

She had to move to rural Nigeria where she lived with cousins selling make up and she got another shot at the high life when she came fifth in a reality singing competition.

Abisola, who is very talented, still plies her trade in the entertainment industry, revealing her comic side and using her voice to charm her listeners on her radio show on Nigeria’s first Women’s radio station – WFM 91.7.

Bisola has also delved into the Nollywood industry, featuring in movies like “The Life Of A Nigerian Couple” and “Forever With Us”.

3. Efe

Yaaayyy, he's most Nigerians favourite and has been tipped to win the prize money and the SUV. Efe, who is a graduate of Economics, won the hearts of Nigerians with his street flows and based on logistics slang. He is also the only male among the top 5 housemates, and also the only housemate to win the head of house challenge twice.

The Delta State born rapper, who grew up in Jos, has a known habit of picking his nose, has won the Payporte Arena Game the highest number of times.

Michael Efe Ejeba, who moved to Lagos for greener pastures after his youth service, loves cooking and also has a crush on Marvis.

4. Marvis

The Tomboy of the house, has a signature hairstyle and also eats garri more than any housemate on the show. Marvis, who is from Rivers State, is a graduate of Mass Communication and got the degree from Madonna University, Okija. She has the royal blood flowing in her, and is the 11th child out of 21 children.

Marvis who has been single for quite some time, revealed that she ended her last relationship because she couldn't keep up with the long distance romance. The Onne born entertainer, also claims she has never gotten into physical fights, as her mouth fights all her battles.

5. Debbie Rise

The 27-year-old cunny-cunny crooner is a Computer Science graduate, with a major in Graphics and Web Application Development from the Federal University of Technology, Yola.

Debbie (Melanin Goddess) emerged the first runner- up of the third season of Nigerian Idols in 2013, and has been working her way to the top since then.

The Ogun State born entertainer, has performed at major events within and outside the country including Felabration, Afropolitan Vibes at Freedom Park, the National Museum, Fotoplus Award night, Purple Account event powered by Wema Bank at Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife.

Debbie who has gotten into so many fights with other housemates, seem to be a top contender for the prize, as she has been saved even when it seems all hope is gone.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/04/bbnaija-heres-all-you-need-to-know.html

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Profiles Of Efe, Tboss, Bisola, Marvis, Debie-Rise (25M & SUV) by Buharimustgo: 10:55pm On Apr 02, 2017
TBOSS will win it not because she is the best or merits it,but because prebendalism is at play,shame to Nigeria ,merit has been killed and buried

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Profiles Of Efe, Tboss, Bisola, Marvis, Debie-Rise (25M & SUV) by zoey4(f): 10:56pm On Apr 02, 2017
I stand with Efe

101 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Profiles Of Efe, Tboss, Bisola, Marvis, Debie-Rise (25M & SUV) by stanway(m): 6:25am On Apr 03, 2017
Efe is jostified #TEAMEFE

91 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Profiles Of Efe, Tboss, Bisola, Marvis, Debie-Rise (25M & SUV) by missnawty(f): 6:36am On Apr 03, 2017
Op Debby is from Kogi

Biko how can I vote for efe? I Neva vote before oooo grin and I try as much as possible not to get myself too attached on arguments on this show.. .

Stop insulting these people in the biggy house or pple not supporting ur candidate ,it is only a game and each one of them will come out STARS regardless of who wins the money next Sunday.. And u will still be here cussing out on nairaland. Don't give ur self hypertension this week bcus of anoda person matter.

Their lives will never be the same again after the show even if they win or not. Remember This is a game and Try and enjoy every minute of the last week.

This is my advice to all the pple wey carry BBN matter for head, selling it like Galla inside traffic

Lalasticlala Goodmrng

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Profiles Of Efe, Tboss, Bisola, Marvis, Debie-Rise (25M & SUV) by Zaheertyler(m): 6:49am On Apr 03, 2017
based on logistics ...warri..
their father....
Efe boys day wait you for ejeba

44 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Profiles Of Efe, Tboss, Bisola, Marvis, Debie-Rise (25M & SUV) by jimi4us: 8:32am On Apr 03, 2017
Celebs stand with TBoss

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Profiles Of Efe, Tboss, Bisola, Marvis, Debie-Rise (25M & SUV) by henrydadon(m): 9:05am On Apr 03, 2017
my opinion and what i think..

t boss doesn't need that money after seeing her pictures on social media and seeing the kind of lifestyle she had lived before.. that girl seem well to do and rich..i wonder what she doing on the show..and with her beauty she can get any man she want.. already she has politician who are dying to spend their money on her..

efe got no talent..Nigerian just celebrate mediocrity.i dont hate him..am a warri guy my self..but i dont think this guy got anything to offer other than get drunk on live tv

debbie rise - now this is someone that actually really need that money..the babe got alot of talent when it comes to music..i feel that 25m will go a long way to help her music career..

bisola - bisola got bundles of talent..she funny..her voice is awesome..she also can act..that 25m will go a long way for her..but bisola already made name for her self before coming on this show..have seen her in a couple of movies on ebony life tv..i feel she shouldn't find it hard to get movie role after her exist from big brother

and as for marvis i have noting to say..i wish her the best

118 Likes 6 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Profiles Of Efe, Tboss, Bisola, Marvis, Debie-Rise (25M & SUV) by timidapsin(m): 9:06am On Apr 03, 2017
Nonsense undecided

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Profiles Of Efe, Tboss, Bisola, Marvis, Debie-Rise (25M & SUV) by mancityguy: 9:07am On Apr 03, 2017
EFe can only win this show based on logistics.. but in reality I see Tboos or bisola winning this game

40 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Profiles Of Efe, Tboss, Bisola, Marvis, Debie-Rise (25M & SUV) by Papiikush: 9:07am On Apr 03, 2017
Let them do and carry their failed show away Abeg.

In big brother Africa, the end of the show is always tensed because you have the hottest contestants left in the house fighting for the cash price.

I mean the tension alone will make you keep looking forward to every activities and you sit on the edge till the very last day in the house!

How would you have felt if it was Tony, bally, bassey, Tboss, Bisola and Efe left in the house? You see the tension I am talking about right? grin

But right now this show Is just like watching a nollywood movie too predictable and everyone already know who's go'n win. Waste your money to vote at your own risk grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Profiles Of Efe, Tboss, Bisola, Marvis, Debie-Rise (25M & SUV) by emoch(m): 9:09am On Apr 03, 2017
Just observing...can't wait for this show to be over

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Profiles Of Efe, Tboss, Bisola, Marvis, Debie-Rise (25M & SUV) by Lekan1o1: 9:09am On Apr 03, 2017
Bisola olosho
Tboss ashewo
Marvis drunk
Efe drunk

Im not a fan of any but based on logistics debbie rise desrves this she is well behaved..
They should just give it to this gal to tell people dat morality pays!..
Else they ar sending wrong signal to the masses n encourage immorality.

26 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Profiles Of Efe, Tboss, Bisola, Marvis, Debie-Rise (25M & SUV) by Chiefpriest1(m): 9:09am On Apr 03, 2017
Debbie-rise is not a top contender for anything. She's allowing herself to be used by Tboss as a pun. I like her but she doesnt have that self-worth.

Its between Efe and Bisola. Anything more or less will be a miracle.

Funny how people criticise the Big Brother Show, yet sit down every day watching 11 grown ass men kicking around a round leather for ninety minutes, yet say BBN is a waste of time.

I have stumbled on the show a few times and have picked up a few things.

Has anybody noticed how feeble human emotions can be. How housemates became so deeply romantically involved in less than three months. It tells you "body no be firewood".

If you like leave your wife for 3months or one year because you are hustling or you don't have the time. She ll become vulnerable in a short time and anything can happen.

Same for women too. If you like , be using sex to 'punish' him, he will explore other ways in a short while.

I ve also learnt how easily the housemates make up each time they have a quarrel. Life is short. Fight. But resolve issues as soon as possible. No dey carry face for a whole month.

BBN is for entertainment, but you can pick a few things from there too.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Profiles Of Efe, Tboss, Bisola, Marvis, Debie-Rise (25M & SUV) by jimi4us: 9:10am On Apr 03, 2017
ok

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Profiles Of Efe, Tboss, Bisola, Marvis, Debie-Rise (25M & SUV) by ngwababe(f): 9:11am On Apr 03, 2017
As big brother don confuse celebs now to vote for tgirl, in short, she don win am.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Profiles Of Efe, Tboss, Bisola, Marvis, Debie-Rise (25M & SUV) by Duru009(m): 9:11am On Apr 03, 2017
Team Tboss...

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Profiles Of Efe, Tboss, Bisola, Marvis, Debie-Rise (25M & SUV) by jimi4us: 9:11am On Apr 03, 2017
Tboss we know

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Profiles Of Efe, Tboss, Bisola, Marvis, Debie-Rise (25M & SUV) by Nobody: 9:11am On Apr 03, 2017
Team Marvis
Re: BBNaija: Profiles Of Efe, Tboss, Bisola, Marvis, Debie-Rise (25M & SUV) by binsanni(m): 9:11am On Apr 03, 2017
I stand with Efe....

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Profiles Of Efe, Tboss, Bisola, Marvis, Debie-Rise (25M & SUV) by malton: 9:11am On Apr 03, 2017
Also, here is what you need to know about Bally, the cheated and most unfairly targeted by biggie the fraudster!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Profiles Of Efe, Tboss, Bisola, Marvis, Debie-Rise (25M & SUV) by MrGreenMavro: 9:11am On Apr 03, 2017
cheesy

My reaction when Tboss wins grin grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Profiles Of Efe, Tboss, Bisola, Marvis, Debie-Rise (25M & SUV) by beautiful232(f): 9:11am On Apr 03, 2017
TEAMEFE.SMS VOTE EFE TO 32052. #BLESSED#

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Profiles Of Efe, Tboss, Bisola, Marvis, Debie-Rise (25M & SUV) by jimi4us: 9:12am On Apr 03, 2017
only tboss

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Profiles Of Efe, Tboss, Bisola, Marvis, Debie-Rise (25M & SUV) by TrollTrap: 9:13am On Apr 03, 2017
Oh how much I detest all these reality/game bullshît...I never live my life finish Na to come sidon watch other people live their own.. anyway to each their own
Plus why do people always say based on logistics..what logistics
Re: BBNaija: Profiles Of Efe, Tboss, Bisola, Marvis, Debie-Rise (25M & SUV) by Nobody: 9:13am On Apr 03, 2017
Run
Re: BBNaija: Profiles Of Efe, Tboss, Bisola, Marvis, Debie-Rise (25M & SUV) by Bashirfuntua(m): 9:14am On Apr 03, 2017
I stand with Tboss
those in favour say likey. those against say shay

14 Likes 10 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Profiles Of Efe, Tboss, Bisola, Marvis, Debie-Rise (25M & SUV) by johnshagb(m): 9:14am On Apr 03, 2017
Debbi-rise, Ogun state born? undecided undecided
Re: BBNaija: Profiles Of Efe, Tboss, Bisola, Marvis, Debie-Rise (25M & SUV) by emeka2847: 9:14am On Apr 03, 2017
Based on logistics!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Profiles Of Efe, Tboss, Bisola, Marvis, Debie-Rise (25M & SUV) by TVTKOKO(m): 9:15am On Apr 03, 2017
#teambisola

Imagine someone telling me to vote efe because he's from a poor background.. And i knw many people are voting him based on this fact. And some others chanting teamefe just to get likes like the one below me

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Profiles Of Efe, Tboss, Bisola, Marvis, Debie-Rise (25M & SUV) by omobacyprus(m): 9:15am On Apr 03, 2017
How many likes for EFE aka Mr Logistics

33 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Profiles Of Efe, Tboss, Bisola, Marvis, Debie-Rise (25M & SUV) by princechurchill(m): 9:15am On Apr 03, 2017
Efe all the way.. Celebrities can go on hating Street is wise, ajibutters can hug transformer

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BBNaija: Frodd And Esther Kiss During DarlingNG Runway Show / DJ Arch Junior Winner Of South Africa Got Talent 2015 / NTA Mistakenly Tagged Buhari As Ahmadu Fintiri on TV screen (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.