Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,569 members, 7,809,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:36 PM

Intern Wanted Urgently! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Intern Wanted Urgently! (1034 Views)

Graduate Intern Wanted In A Consulting Firm In Lekki Phase 1 / Customer Service Intern Wanted At Findworka / Account Intern Wanted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Intern Wanted Urgently! by Bulletproof: 11:37pm On Apr 02, 2017
Insight Resources Ltd – Our client is an indigenous media company that specializes in Web Solution, Branding and Advertisement, Digital Marketing and Training.
In order to push our continued level of success, our client requires talented and creative individuals to fill the role stated out below:
Job Title: Digital Media Intern.
Job Description
• Work directly with media teams to design and manage online adverts using social media, email marketing, Google Adwords e.t.c
• Work with team members to develop and understand digital marketing strategies
• Assist to develop and write marketing content executions to be deployed across social media channels
• Learn and apply SEO best practices
• Undertake research to identify new press and communication opportunities, and new audiences and marketing opportunities
• Analyze and modify web systems by identifying trends, documenting, testing, developing solutions, and then reevaluating results to ensure improved performance.
Education and training in:

You will receive valuable training and advanced experience working under the mentorship of highly skilled senior web, digital media, and creative professionals with senior Industry standards in the following areas:
• SEO, PPC and affiliates Marketing
• Developing and driving digital campaigns
• Budget planning and campaign tracking.
• Keyword, Market and Competitors research
• Website design and development
• Digital content – How to develop a group wide content strategy.
• Design, set-up and implement email marketing campaigns.
• Manage online presence and social media channels. Facebook, Twitter, Youtube...
• Traffic Sources - Monitor and measure visitors to the website and understand and improve site visits.

Qualifications
• Candidate must be fluent in English.
• Candidate must also have an excellent sense of priorities.
• Candidate must have good analytic skills
• Candidate must be able to work with little or no supervision.
• Basic graphics knowledge.
• Must live in Lagos, Nigeria

Application Closing Date
7th April, 2017.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: recruitment@mtceduhub.com using job title as the subject of the email.
Re: Intern Wanted Urgently! by Dampop1: 7:00am On Apr 03, 2017
CV Sent
Re: Intern Wanted Urgently! by ennyj01(m): 12:41am On Mar 17
Re: Intern Wanted Urgently! by ennyj01(m): 12:42am On Mar 17
Bulletproof:
Insight Resources Ltd – Our client is an indigenous media company that specializes in Web Solution, Branding and Advertisement, Digital Marketing and Training.
In order to push our continued level of success, our client requires talented and creative individuals to fill the role stated out below:
Job Title: Digital Media Intern.
Job Description
• Work directly with media teams to design and manage online adverts using social media, email marketing, Google Adwords e.t.c
• Work with team members to develop and understand digital marketing strategies
• Assist to develop and write marketing content executions to be deployed across social media channels
• Learn and apply SEO best practices
• Undertake research to identify new press and communication opportunities, and new audiences and marketing opportunities
• Analyze and modify web systems by identifying trends, documenting, testing, developing solutions, and then reevaluating results to ensure improved performance.
Education and training in:

You will receive valuable training and advanced experience working under the mentorship of highly skilled senior web, digital media, and creative professionals with senior Industry standards in the following areas:
• SEO, PPC and affiliates Marketing
• Developing and driving digital campaigns
• Budget planning and campaign tracking.
• Keyword, Market and Competitors research
• Website design and development
• Digital content – How to develop a group wide content strategy.
• Design, set-up and implement email marketing campaigns.
• Manage online presence and social media channels. Facebook, Twitter, Youtube...
• Traffic Sources - Monitor and measure visitors to the website and understand and improve site visits.

Qualifications
• Candidate must be fluent in English.
• Candidate must also have an excellent sense of priorities.
• Candidate must have good analytic skills
• Candidate must be able to work with little or no supervision.
• Basic graphics knowledge.
• Must live in Lagos, Nigeria

Application Closing Date
7th April, 2017.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: recruitment@mtceduhub.com using job title as the subject of the email.

Hi Bulletproof,

How are you doing?

I am Eniola by name. I am an engineering grad who sat for the ExxonMobil Graduate Engineer exam yesterday. I was going through the last graduate engineering recruitment thread of 2018/2019 if I can find any useful information for the second stage (after aptitude test), but I found nothing.

While scrolling, I saw you mentioned on the thread about receiving an invite for the second stage, the reason I am on this your old post reaching out.

Please I would be glad if you can assist me with any information that will be useful in the second stage based on your experience then. I know it is really a long time and as such might not remember anything from that event, but please if you do, please be kind enough to send me the information in the email address below, so I can start preparing. Thank you and God bless.

Email address: afolabibakare28@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Is It Realistic To Live In Zuba And Work In Wuse Zone 5? / 5 Vacancy Exist In Lagos / Administrative Officer Wanted In A Reputable Company At Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.