Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,646 members, 7,801,882 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:33 AM

John Cena Proposes To Nikki Bella After Winning Match At Wrestlemania 33 - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / John Cena Proposes To Nikki Bella After Winning Match At Wrestlemania 33 (54782 Views)

WWE Plans John Cena Vs Undertaker At Wrestlemania 34 / Donald Trump Bodyslams, Beats And Shaves Vince Mcmahon At Wrestlemania XXIII / Péter Okoye Attends Chelsea League Winning Match Nigerians React(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: John Cena Proposes To Nikki Bella After Winning Match At Wrestlemania 33 by Nobody: 5:40pm On Apr 03, 2017
everybody is forming they know one or two things about wwe just cos it made front page but wouldnt come to the main wwe fans page in the tv/series section.
Re: John Cena Proposes To Nikki Bella After Winning Match At Wrestlemania 33 by deebrain(m): 5:58pm On Apr 03, 2017
This Wrestlemania had so many memories.

The proposal, the epic AJ Styles vs Shane match, then the one that made me sad, even though it was expected -Undertaker retiring.

WWE has a lot to do now to up it's game, especially with Undertaker retiring. You can imagine that for decades, many watched WWE to look out for a story line that involves the Undertaker. I'm just wondering for them now.
Re: John Cena Proposes To Nikki Bella After Winning Match At Wrestlemania 33 by fortunechy(m): 5:58pm On Apr 03, 2017
nice one john........the most humble n respectful in wrestling
Re: John Cena Proposes To Nikki Bella After Winning Match At Wrestlemania 33 by Skmoda360(m): 6:05pm On Apr 03, 2017
mazimee:
Cena is even taller than his girlfriend lipsrsealed
he short before.......chai!!!!
Re: John Cena Proposes To Nikki Bella After Winning Match At Wrestlemania 33 by armpit: 6:14pm On Apr 03, 2017
so, this uncu af not marry?
Re: John Cena Proposes To Nikki Bella After Winning Match At Wrestlemania 33 by Sarah20A(f): 6:22pm On Apr 03, 2017
mazimee:
Cena is even taller than his girlfriend lipsrsealed
is she supposed to be taller than him? undecided
Re: John Cena Proposes To Nikki Bella After Winning Match At Wrestlemania 33 by Nobody: 6:34pm On Apr 03, 2017
prettyboi1989:
everybody is forming they know one or two things about wwe just cos it made front page but wouldnt come to the main wwe fans page in the tv/series section.

Never knew there was one
Re: John Cena Proposes To Nikki Bella After Winning Match At Wrestlemania 33 by Nobody: 6:39pm On Apr 03, 2017
MuyiRano:

Does that push of a thing made those guys lost their last fights intentionally? I'm a fan of Taker though, but now that he has retired either i stop watching wrestling or i go with Orton (though i used to hate him before but i love his wickedness)

A bottle of alomo for you, my guy.
Orton is the only guy that makes wrestling interesting.
The only guy in the WWE who handcuffed a man to the ring, knocked out the man's wife and kissed her in front of him. Orton's a kolomental
Re: John Cena Proposes To Nikki Bella After Winning Match At Wrestlemania 33 by Nobody: 6:42pm On Apr 03, 2017
ilynem:

This is Baron Corbin. He's cool. They call him the lone wolf. He's an aggressive fighter tho. I think Dean needs to fight bigger men to push his "mental" persona. That fight with Brock lesnar last year was the only good thing about last years wretlemania. Get dean to fight people like the Big show and Mark Henry. Or Brawn strowman. He is fearless, mental and can put his body on the line, then give him a reason to put that body on the line. Dean fighting men like AJ styles (who really is an awesome wrestler) is just a waste of his persona. For me, Seth is the best member of the Sheild. And you need to see his win over triple H yesterday. Awesome.

I thought you would post a picture of him, I'll google him.
I agree with you about Dean, though.
Seth fought Triple H. What happened to them? I thought they were buddies.
Re: John Cena Proposes To Nikki Bella After Winning Match At Wrestlemania 33 by Nobody: 6:45pm On Apr 03, 2017
Gaara101:

Never knew there was one
Anyone thats a real wwe fan and never misses monday night raw should frequent this page https://www.nairaland.com/3598581/wwe-fans-page-2017-come/
Re: John Cena Proposes To Nikki Bella After Winning Match At Wrestlemania 33 by agohmamuda(m): 7:25pm On Apr 03, 2017
Gideonjerry:
My brother your black eye no go let you see the finger way you wan put ring

Brother, me no dey collect black eye, na me dey give black eye. grin grin

1 Like

Re: John Cena Proposes To Nikki Bella After Winning Match At Wrestlemania 33 by JhimmySpark(m): 7:48pm On Apr 03, 2017
Gaara101:

'...too strict and rigid' eh. You don't need to be a mentalist to see that in Cena. What rules do you find childish? I really need to know.
... Can't remember all but there is dis one that you don't wear shoes not even slippers in his house.. u walk bare footed.. Itz sum how to me
Re: John Cena Proposes To Nikki Bella After Winning Match At Wrestlemania 33 by princessayesha(f): 7:54pm On Apr 03, 2017
Really? My boyfriend must fight a wrestler before he proposes embarassed

1 Like

Re: John Cena Proposes To Nikki Bella After Winning Match At Wrestlemania 33 by JhimmySpark(m): 8:04pm On Apr 03, 2017
Gaara101:

I stopped watching WWE three years ago. It became really boring to me. Roman reigns is one of the reasons also. They are trying way too hard to push him as a powerhouse and as the face of the Company.
He's too weak, lacks charisma, lacks mick skills, very mudane character and a very boring finisher and now Undertaker lost to him again at Wrestlemania.

Why won't they keep getting a very low audience. All my childhood pals who used to watch WWE, I included, have dumped it. They need to hire new script writers.
.... They are still making der money bro.

1 Like

Re: John Cena Proposes To Nikki Bella After Winning Match At Wrestlemania 33 by Ripama: 8:07pm On Apr 03, 2017
Natalya, did u hear dat. Lolzzzz....
Re: John Cena Proposes To Nikki Bella After Winning Match At Wrestlemania 33 by krozay(m): 8:26pm On Apr 03, 2017
JhimmySpark:
Too bad for me, didn't get to watch it. Just going through some of the matches on YouTube tho.. Can't believe Roman Reigns defeated the Undertaker??..
undertaker body no fit carry am again I think he just retired yesterday at WrestleMania 33
Re: John Cena Proposes To Nikki Bella After Winning Match At Wrestlemania 33 by aliyocInt313: 9:05pm On Apr 03, 2017
very interesting
Re: John Cena Proposes To Nikki Bella After Winning Match At Wrestlemania 33 by Kondomatic(m): 9:19pm On Apr 03, 2017
vedah:
Funny enough, I don't really have a favorite.
That is strange
Re: John Cena Proposes To Nikki Bella After Winning Match At Wrestlemania 33 by vedah: 9:38pm On Apr 03, 2017
Kondomatic:
That is strange
wink smiley
Re: John Cena Proposes To Nikki Bella After Winning Match At Wrestlemania 33 by Kondomatic(m): 9:40pm On Apr 03, 2017
vedah:
wink smiley
How are you doing
Re: John Cena Proposes To Nikki Bella After Winning Match At Wrestlemania 33 by Nobody: 9:43pm On Apr 03, 2017
JhimmySpark:
.... They are still making der money bro.
Of course, they do.
It can't be as much as before though.
Re: John Cena Proposes To Nikki Bella After Winning Match At Wrestlemania 33 by JhimmySpark(m): 9:43pm On Apr 03, 2017
krozay:
undertaker body no fit carry am again I think he just retired yesterday at WrestleMania 33
... Im time din up.. Mek im take im seat for hall of fame
Re: John Cena Proposes To Nikki Bella After Winning Match At Wrestlemania 33 by ilynem(m): 9:54pm On Apr 03, 2017
Gaara101:

I thought you would post a picture of him, I'll google him.
I agree with you about Dean, though.
Seth fought Triple H. What happened to them? I thought they were buddies.
I actually had the picture. Forgot to post it. This is him. Triple H betrayed him during a fight. It was a fatal four way, between Seth, Roman, Kevin Owens and Big Cass. Triple H came in and pedigreed everyone except Seth. He picked Seth up and everyone though he wanted to help Seth win, only for him to pedigree Seth and give Kevin the Victory. That was how Kevin became universal champion. Then when Seth tried to approach Triple H to know why, he got attacked by Samoa Joe on the orders of triple H. And broke Seth's leg. So the beef has been on.

Re: John Cena Proposes To Nikki Bella After Winning Match At Wrestlemania 33 by ilynem(m): 9:58pm On Apr 03, 2017
deebrain:
This Wrestlemania had so many memories.

The proposal, the epic AJ Styles vs Shane match, then the one that made me sad, even though it was expected -Undertaker retiring.

WWE has a lot to do now to up it's game, especially with Undertaker retiring. You can imagine that for decades, many watched WWE to look out for a story line that involves the Undertaker. I'm just wondering for them now.
Undertaker retiring, John cena taking a long break, Jericho too taking a break, Goldberg possibly gone. They have a lot of work to do.
Re: John Cena Proposes To Nikki Bella After Winning Match At Wrestlemania 33 by ilynem(m): 9:59pm On Apr 03, 2017
prettyboi1989:
I didn't even know there was a page like that. grin grin angry
Re: John Cena Proposes To Nikki Bella After Winning Match At Wrestlemania 33 by Nobody: 10:00pm On Apr 03, 2017
ilynem:

I actually had the picture. Forgot to post it. This is him. Triple H betrayed him during a fight. It was a fatal four way, between Seth, Roman, Kevin Owens and Big Cass. Triple H came in and pedigreed everyone except Seth. He picked Seth up and everyone though he wanted to help Seth win, only for him to pedigree Seth and give Kevin the Victory. That was how Kevin became universal champion. Then when Seth tried to approach Triple H to know why, he got attacked by Samoa Joe on the orders of triple H. And broke Seth's leg. So the beef has been on.

Wow! A lot of info there.
Samoa Joe left TNA and came to WWE. Let me guess, Seth's a face now, right?
Re: John Cena Proposes To Nikki Bella After Winning Match At Wrestlemania 33 by ilynem(m): 10:05pm On Apr 03, 2017
Gaara101:

Wow! A lot of info there.
Samoa Joe left TNA and came to WWE. Let me guess, Seth's a face now, right?
Seth's a face. You know once ur against the authority, automatically you are a face. Samoa Joe is just destroying everything in his path. He's on raw roaster now. NXT has great talents. Two persons I want in the main roaster are Asuka and Nakamura. They are gods in NXT and they belong to the main roaster.
Re: John Cena Proposes To Nikki Bella After Winning Match At Wrestlemania 33 by Nobody: 10:12pm On Apr 03, 2017
ilynem:

I didn't even know there was a page like that. grin grin angry
oya come and follow the page https://www.nairaland.com/3598581/wwe-fans-page-2017-come/
Re: John Cena Proposes To Nikki Bella After Winning Match At Wrestlemania 33 by Nobody: 10:14pm On Apr 03, 2017
If you are a real wwe fan and follower come and follow this page and let the discussion continue here https://www.nairaland.com/3598581/wwe-fans-page-2017-come
Re: John Cena Proposes To Nikki Bella After Winning Match At Wrestlemania 33 by mikpo: 10:33pm On Apr 03, 2017
agohmamuda:
Naija girls can like all this kind tin. Since we no get wrestling ring, we go propose after street fight.
lol
Re: John Cena Proposes To Nikki Bella After Winning Match At Wrestlemania 33 by vedah: 10:41pm On Apr 03, 2017
Kondomatic:
How are you doing
I'm fine bebe, you?
Re: John Cena Proposes To Nikki Bella After Winning Match At Wrestlemania 33 by Nobody: 10:47pm On Apr 03, 2017
I stopped watching WWE when I noticed the lies were getting too visible...., I mean, John Cena with same moves since I knew him, even I can trick him with his moves, I'm a fan of undertaker tho, can't imagine how the show would be now without him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mikel Obi Eyes Bikini Girl In Brazil While Being Interviwed / Cristiano Ronaldo Arrives In Italy To Complete Juventus Transfer (Photo) / Betpera.com Superbest Football Prediction Site In Action With +2.5 And Ever.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.