Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,989 members, 7,806,878 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:58 AM

#BBNaija: Efe's Fans Organize Massive Get-together In Lagos & Abuja (photos) - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / #BBNaija: Efe's Fans Organize Massive Get-together In Lagos & Abuja (photos) (33843 Views)

BBNaija: Efe Receives His SUV In Lagos, Ex Housemates In Attendance (Pics) / BBNaija: Efe Family & Tboss' Family: Which Family Needs The Money More? (Photos) / Bbnaija: Efe Is Only Down To Earth Because He Lacks Exposure - Tboss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #BBNaija: Efe's Fans Organize Massive Get-together In Lagos & Abuja (photos) by akoko11: 5:45pm On Apr 03, 2017
jimi4us:
Story story STORY!! Edo State stand with TBoss 100%. we don't know you in Edo sef.

Fallacy. My Edo babe, my ex Edo babe and friends are supporting Efe. My Edo bae uses my tab to vote for Efe as many as possible. She even force me to support Efe
Re: #BBNaija: Efe's Fans Organize Massive Get-together In Lagos & Abuja (photos) by Entom(m): 5:53pm On Apr 03, 2017
Nowenuse:

Madam, BBN is not a poverty alleviation program.
Tboss has our support!

You can call it any name. EFE is getting it. Rules cant be changed for a single person
Re: #BBNaija: Efe's Fans Organize Massive Get-together In Lagos & Abuja (photos) by akoko11: 5:57pm On Apr 03, 2017
kenonze:
So the so called EFE is even a boy.

Mtcheeew

Lols funny u
Re: #BBNaija: Efe's Fans Organize Massive Get-together In Lagos & Abuja (photos) by alizma: 7:13pm On Apr 03, 2017
Sanchez01:

I'm trying to use it, I just don't see how entrepreneurial talks come into printed shirts. And how is he making 'more money' when anyone is yet to sign him, please? Una no just wan get sense last last.
guy you are really far behind if you don't see how entrepreneurship comes into printing those T.shirts and selling it to his fans.
Re: #BBNaija: Efe's Fans Organize Massive Get-together In Lagos & Abuja (photos) by ztanleechima(m): 7:23pm On Apr 03, 2017
You people among the 11million that voted in #BBNaija should be ready to vote Buhari out in 2019.
Thanks
Re: #BBNaija: Efe's Fans Organize Massive Get-together In Lagos & Abuja (photos) by AlwaysUltraPad: 8:04pm On Apr 03, 2017
modestofynest:
Based on logistics people for Abuja and Lagos tuwale una dey use una kidney reason, him done already bring the bar come southy,

Note: with all the kano and kaduna vote put together can't save bally, Hmmmmm are u thinking what am thinking
imagine what it would have been like if they voted. Though notherners no send the show for now. You children if 1999 wont know a notherner won the inaugral edition of bbnaija and another one the one for africans
Re: #BBNaija: Efe's Fans Organize Massive Get-together In Lagos & Abuja (photos) by Ahdunns(m): 9:36pm On Apr 03, 2017
JeffreyJamez:

Wetin you know say be the meaning of based on logistics? undecided all of una wan dey form wafi.
hahaha helep me ask dem o
Re: #BBNaija: Efe's Fans Organize Massive Get-together In Lagos & Abuja (photos) by RICHC2(f): 11:55am On Apr 04, 2017
The BB show to me is a study of human psychology. How else can you explain the frenzy that follows after a number of individuals are taken into a home to live together for 3 months or close to! I can understand the housemates displaying different emotions and all of that but the real surprise comes from the effects those emotions are having on the viewers. Here you have viewers picking who they like and hating the rest, viewers exchanging insults and negative comments towards the housemates or fellow viewers, viewers who will do the right things at the wrong times because they are glued to their TV sets watching out for their favorite housemate! Also, you have viewers who would not mind spending their hard earned money to vote, hence enriching the pockets of the organizers of the reality show. You have members of a family who will sit to debate and analyse, some viewers stay up late watching housemates sleeping when they should be in bed!

What we have above is simply a case of emotional trigger in the fans who have been pushed to the point of gathering at a spot to campaign for a sole individual who has no tie to any of his fans! The fans feel pity or love for Efe, that I dont know but what I see in all of this is THE LABYRINTH OF HUMAN COMPLEXITY.

Please I am not against the gathering above, but just shocked and surprised and amazed all at the same time.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian TV Stations With The Most Good-looking Anchors / 11 Sex Filled Films To Watch On Netflix / AMAA 2019: Complete List Of Winners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.