Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:44 AM

Ex-naval Captain, Wife Fight Over Son’s Custody (photo) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ex-naval Captain, Wife Fight Over Son’s Custody (photo) (30335 Views)

Husband And Wife Fight Over $300 In Front Of Their Young Children / Disgrace! Husband & Wife Fight In Public, Exchange Blows. Wife Wins? (Pix Video) / Nigerian Couple Battles UK Govt Over Son’s ‘forceful Adoption’ (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex-naval Captain, Wife Fight Over Son’s Custody (photo) by Boyooosa(m): 10:12am On Apr 03, 2017
INTROVERT:
This is one side of the story.... We need to hear the husbands side and the schools side before we conclude.
Mama u r back again, happy to read from you.
Re: Ex-naval Captain, Wife Fight Over Son’s Custody (photo) by babablogger: 10:13am On Apr 03, 2017
Media propaganda
If she was truly admitted why she put bag for bed

1 Like

Re: Ex-naval Captain, Wife Fight Over Son’s Custody (photo) by buchilino(m): 10:14am On Apr 03, 2017
northvietnam:

Aunty I just asked u a simple question...

I have seen women been through worse and still kept their Cool...

HONESTLY BRO, I WILL ADVICE MOST YOUNG MEN NOT TO MARRY, COS MOST GALS OF NOWADAYS DON'T NO WAT BEING COOL MEANS

2 Likes

Re: Ex-naval Captain, Wife Fight Over Son’s Custody (photo) by MrAU(m): 10:18am On Apr 03, 2017
Notice!!!
Husband & Wife... No Fighting!!! wwe is over entertaining sef
Approach the court for legal settlement!!!
Re: Ex-naval Captain, Wife Fight Over Son’s Custody (photo) by Chiebunigom: 10:19am On Apr 03, 2017
buchilino:

HONESTLY BRO, I WILL ADVICE MOST YOUNG MEN NOT TO MARRY, COS MOST GALS OF NOWADAYS DON'T NO WAT BEING COOL MEANS
Nawao.... How old are you? Mr BAD Adviser angry
Re: Ex-naval Captain, Wife Fight Over Son’s Custody (photo) by abdulhosni619(m): 10:22am On Apr 03, 2017
adorablepepple:

Did you read everything up there at all?

I tire for am ooo....every one gave their own side of the story
Re: Ex-naval Captain, Wife Fight Over Son’s Custody (photo) by buchilino(m): 10:22am On Apr 03, 2017
Chiebunigom:

Nawao.... How old are you? Mr BAD Adviser angry

JUST ASK UR HEAVENS TO GIVE U A GOOD PARTNER, COS IF U BECOME VERY UNLUCKY, DATS WEN U WILL UNDERSTAND WAT AM TALKING ABOUT.
Re: Ex-naval Captain, Wife Fight Over Son’s Custody (photo) by CellTabRepairs: 10:27am On Apr 03, 2017
adorablepepple:
Disobedience is the root of all these problem, and madam couldn't manage with Oga since he is retired....... women these days everything is domestic violence mtceeew

You understood the root cause of the story. She had no realistic reasons as far as marriage is concerned. God who created us does not tolerate disobedience. He instituted marriage and established order that the woman should submit to authority, not giving reasons for disobeying a man's rule. What crap is she saying about finance being her reasons when the man was still in active service? We agree money can never be enough but if his order is not to work it should be obeyed. Moreover aside God's marital order, with your eyes open you married a man in an institution where only "yes sir!" is the norm from those below your level and you are flexing muscles with him. Se ori e correct so?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex-naval Captain, Wife Fight Over Son’s Custody (photo) by Apina(m): 10:28am On Apr 03, 2017
Berbierklaus:
A man that feels threatened by his wife's success is he worst man to marry,a man that wouldn't allow his wife achieve something with her life but will always want to oppress and suppress her is the worst to marry.

Young girls that feels he loves them when he says I don't want your to work I pity you people.
Some men will not be able to cater for all the responsibilities of the family but will feel threatened if their wife decides to work.
God bless Ngozi Okonjo's husband and very other man that stood behind great women we know today.

@ story,let the court decide,hope she has enough money to fight for justice,if not let her run to Facebook and search for FIN,they will help her
Sorry to say but your comment is somewhat absurd. The money she's gonna earn, isn't it gonna be used within the family? So why should the husband be threatened in anyway. What amount of money or going by ur logic, success is worth more than family unity? Its not the case that the husband couldn't feed, cloth or put a roof over her head, so what more does she want after 21 years? Contentment is a virtue, greed its opposite.

1 Like

Re: Ex-naval Captain, Wife Fight Over Son’s Custody (photo) by numericalguy(m): 10:29am On Apr 03, 2017
Sunnymatey:
I wont blame the man. Wives should submit to their husbands no matter what. My business is crumbling today cus l granted my wife permission to work in a distance of about 6-7 hours journey after she refused to be persuaded. I pay my rent and hers, send money for feeding weekly cus her salary is way too small and most time not even paid for a period of 7 months. If l had stopped her, the whole world would have heard and blamed me. Now to even afford my rent is a problem. My advice to wives is, if a man ask u not to work, ask him for reasons and if they're cogent enough then go with him.

That is the problem with most "modern women" of today. They would rather listen to the advice of their fellow friends than their husband's. Your wife and her friends would have given you all sorts of evil names and called you an enemy of progress if you had prevented her from taking the silly job.

3 Likes

Re: Ex-naval Captain, Wife Fight Over Son’s Custody (photo) by ahonye15: 10:33am On Apr 03, 2017
Why must she picked the work against her husband will? She deserves more beating. She doesn't have respect for her husband what an insult?!
Re: Ex-naval Captain, Wife Fight Over Son’s Custody (photo) by porozhniy(m): 10:43am On Apr 03, 2017
Children no be personal properties ooo! There's nothing like 'my son' here.
If you can't keep it together, kindly do what's best for the kids.
Parental alienation is a form of abuse for both the kids & alienated parent, it's effects goes deeper than we can imagine.
Kindly use the social services or the courts, joint custody na your right!

1 Like

Re: Ex-naval Captain, Wife Fight Over Son’s Custody (photo) by philGeo(m): 10:45am On Apr 03, 2017
adorablepepple:
Disobedience is the root of all these problem, and madam couldn't manage with Oga since he is retired....... women these days everything is domestic violence mtceeew
I know you are among the few good women left, i love the way you see it form another angle.

1 Like

Re: Ex-naval Captain, Wife Fight Over Son’s Custody (photo) by Mcreloaded(m): 10:48am On Apr 03, 2017
The way women lie with their sharp mouth one wonders what happened to all the I love you and the good moments .
Men please always keep hard evidence and I pray you don't get to use it someday but you never can tell what tomorrow has install for us all as women are always believed to be saying the truth.
Fear woman as they are a necessary evil as you can't do with them or without them
Be warned for women means woe unto man woe - man
Re: Ex-naval Captain, Wife Fight Over Son’s Custody (photo) by GloriaNinja(f): 10:53am On Apr 03, 2017
The man is wicked and selfish

2 Likes

Re: Ex-naval Captain, Wife Fight Over Son’s Custody (photo) by tartarus(m): 10:53am On Apr 03, 2017
It's either most Men on nairaland are daft or its just a common thing with Nigerian men! What rubbish! She decided to work and her husband disagreed and now it's her fault for disobeying her husband and going ahead to work!. My daughter can never marry a typical Nigerian man. angry
Marriage to a typical Nigerian man is slavery & bondage!. I'll send my daughter to school and one egoistic bastard will forbid her from working. Never! sad
Really what do we men want?? If she's not working; she's a liability, if she starts working; she's not submissive

Because we have dicks doesn't mean we can override people's lives! Stupidity!

7 Likes

Re: Ex-naval Captain, Wife Fight Over Son’s Custody (photo) by northvietnam(m): 10:55am On Apr 03, 2017
buchilino:

just imagine... 21 years of marriage..

and she walks away..

uttermost wickedness..

that's why the man restricted her access to the kids..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ex-naval Captain, Wife Fight Over Son’s Custody (photo) by LordIsaac(m): 10:56am On Apr 03, 2017
CellTabRepairs:

You understood the root cause of the story. She had no realistic reasons as far as marriage is concerned. God who created us does not tolerate disobedience. He instituted marriage and established order that the woman should submit to authority, not giving reasons for disobeying a man's rule. What crap is she saying about finance being her reasons when the man was still in active service? We agree money can never be enough but if his order is not to work it should be obeyed. Moreover aside God's marital order, with your eyes open you married a man in an institution where only "yes sir!" is the norm from those below your level and you are flexing muscles with him. Se ori e correct so?
Logical. I have reiterated severally that many women just fall for the military uniform, they don't know what kind of deep obedience and reverence it demands!
Re: Ex-naval Captain, Wife Fight Over Son’s Custody (photo) by tartarus(m): 10:57am On Apr 03, 2017
northvietnam:

and she walks away..

uttermost wickedness..

Mr man, if you have a sister or daughter and she's being abused in her marriage advice her to endure you hear cos if she leaves she's very wicked.

3 Likes

Re: Ex-naval Captain, Wife Fight Over Son’s Custody (photo) by buchilino(m): 10:58am On Apr 03, 2017
northvietnam:

and she walks away..

uttermost wickedness..

UNFORTUNATELY, DATS ONE OF D MAJOR PROBLEMS OF MOST WOMEN. ONCE DEY HAVE CHILDREN, DEY 4GET DER PLACE IN D FAMILY N C DEMSELVES AS EQUAL OR ABOVE DER HUSBANDS.

2 Likes

Re: Ex-naval Captain, Wife Fight Over Son’s Custody (photo) by tooth4tooth: 11:01am On Apr 03, 2017
DickDastardly:

Every marriage is unique, just like our faces are all different. You can only know much about yours. Man knows his wife better and reasons he didnt want her to work. Woman should have pushed her case than outrightly disobeying hubby to start that work. There lies the root of their marital crisis. If God bless you with a virtuous wife, remain thankful to him. Most women nowadays see marriage as Status but are not ready to stick to its age long tenets. They only drag men into it for bragging rights. You cannot go against the head of the family and expect peace.I am yet to see where i wrote what warranted your line of response though. Unless you believe man and woman are equal heads of a family, i then advice you go for baby mamas if you havent dabbled into matrimony already. Its people like you that give men and marriage bad name.

Infact, you nailed it kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss. When i got to your comment, i stopped reading others.

Every woman who claims to be a loving mother should learn to weigh the implication of their actions and the long run effect o their children.
Re: Ex-naval Captain, Wife Fight Over Son’s Custody (photo) by victorjoe(m): 11:02am On Apr 03, 2017
samtol4:
A wife is not housemaid or school pupil ,a woman is a co pilot i n a marriage .The man is wicked

The head of the family stated that he does not want you to work. Even of na garri we de drink, don't work.

The best she should have done is to cajole him to agree before she started work.

Some people ehn! Imagine you telling your wife bit to do something and she goes ahead.
Re: Ex-naval Captain, Wife Fight Over Son’s Custody (photo) by buchilino(m): 11:03am On Apr 03, 2017
tartarus:

Mr man, if you have a sister or daughter and she's being abused in her marriage advice her to endure you hear cos if she leaves she's very wicked.

UR GETTING D POINT. LET ME ASK U DIS QUESTION. DID UR MOTHER IN ANY WAY, DISRESPECT UR FATHER. MOST TIMES UR FATHERS DECISION WEREN'T D RIGHT ONES BUT I BELIEVE SHE STILL DIDN'T DISRESPECT HIM. DER SO MANY WAYS FOR WOMEN TO ACHIEVE DER GOALS WITHOUT BEING DISRESPECTFUL.
Re: Ex-naval Captain, Wife Fight Over Son’s Custody (photo) by ola808: 11:03am On Apr 03, 2017
That woman is not a disobedient woman and she has stood by that man for years. He married her quite young and she has been faithful and helpful with the family needs for years through this same job. That boy is her last born and very attached to the mother.
I don't understand why Nigerian men feel threatened when their wife make more than them.

Not a family member but I know the parties involved.

3 Likes

Re: Ex-naval Captain, Wife Fight Over Son’s Custody (photo) by northvietnam(m): 11:04am On Apr 03, 2017
tartarus:

why she no leave earlier than now...

if am a woman (God forbid) and I'm been abused, I will leave in time.

but if I endured the abuse like you claimed for 21 years...

I will surely completely complete the mission cuz I know when ever my Son or daughter grows to a full blown youth., the abuse will stop..

No man will Abuse a woman that gave birth to like 2 or 3 children in higher institution..

the abuse will surly stop cuz the kids is of age and they won't allow such nonsense from their father again ...
Re: Ex-naval Captain, Wife Fight Over Son’s Custody (photo) by ola808: 11:08am On Apr 03, 2017
Apina:

Sorry to say but your comment is somewhat absurd. The money she's gonna earn, isn't it gonna be used within the family? So why should the husband be threatened in anyway. What amount of money or going by ur logic, success is worth more than family unity? Its not the case that the husband couldn't feed, cloth or put a roof over her head, so what more does she want after 21 years? Contentment is a virtue, greed its opposite.

1 Like

Re: Ex-naval Captain, Wife Fight Over Son’s Custody (photo) by tartarus(m): 11:12am On Apr 03, 2017
buchilino:

UR GETTING D POINT. LET ME ASK U DIS QUESTION. DID UR MOTHER IN ANY WAY, DISRESPECT UR FATHER. MOST TIMES UR FATHERS DECISION WEREN'T D RIGHT ONES BUT I BELIEVE UR STILL DIDN'T DISRESPECT HIM. DER SO MANY WAYS FOR WOMEN TO ACHIEVE DER GOALS WITHOUT BEING DISRESPECTFUL.
Please bro it's not about being disrespectful, she wants to work cos it's beneficial to her life and as a man if my woman wants to work I should support her insteadof bringing her down. Come on, so her husband expected her to just seat at home and become a baby making factory. We as men have to support our women, give me reasons why the woman's decision to work is a bad one??. I'm sure you'd say it's cos she won't be "submissive". We Nigerian men should stop being threatened over irrelevant things.

1 Like

Re: Ex-naval Captain, Wife Fight Over Son’s Custody (photo) by yinkslinks(m): 11:18am On Apr 03, 2017
Sweetie are u married? You sounded so reasonable
adorablepepple:
Re: Ex-naval Captain, Wife Fight Over Son’s Custody (photo) by Mcreloaded(m): 11:24am On Apr 03, 2017
Women and their lies please men gather as much evidence while marries so when the chips are down you won't be on the defensive as always people tend to believe women so please men be warned to gather evidence and I hope you don't get to use them
WOE MAN are a necessary evil you can't do with them and you can't do without them
Just learn to tolerate them NOTE when a woman does not love you for what ever reason she will do everything possible to destroy you by telling lies and making you look evil in every ones eye
Re: Ex-naval Captain, Wife Fight Over Son’s Custody (photo) by baby124: 11:26am On Apr 03, 2017
Lol, just reading the comments. Something is wrong fundamentally with a lot of Nigerians. Some of you need to read your comments 20times before posting and just think on it a little. If only she had obeyed? Make hunger kill her and her kids because of an insecure man's pride.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Urgent! 3-year Old Boy Declared Missing In Lagos [photo] / Guys, Can You Marry A Single Mother? Single Mothers, what are your experiences? / Port Harcourt Based Couple And Their Quadruplets (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.