Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,938 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:26 AM

Who Has Inspired You In Your Life And Why? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Has Inspired You In Your Life And Why? (484 Views)

Reno Omokri And Daughter In Leah Sharibu-Inspired Outfit (Photo) / Snatch Ballot Box, Pay With Your Life, Buhari Declares ON February 18 / We’ve Been Particularly Inspired By Our Youths, Theresa May Tells Commonwealth L (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Has Inspired You In Your Life And Why? by argon500: 8:36am On Apr 03, 2017
As for me, no other person than Simon Cowell. I just love him for his simplicity, his smiles, his generosity, making people from nobody to somebody and also successful. He is the big boss of Talent show worldwide.

Already following his path
Re: Who Has Inspired You In Your Life And Why? by sarrki(m): 8:41am On Apr 03, 2017
President Muhammadu Buhari

God bless him
Re: Who Has Inspired You In Your Life And Why? by madridguy(m): 8:43am On Apr 03, 2017
Prophet Muhammad (s.a.a.w.)

1 Like

Re: Who Has Inspired You In Your Life And Why? by ybalogs(m): 8:49am On Apr 03, 2017
Prophet Muhammad (SAW) has always and will always be my source of inspiration.
Re: Who Has Inspired You In Your Life And Why? by CplusJason: 8:53am On Apr 03, 2017
Chief James Onanefe Ibori.

One thing special about Ibori is his ability to sway principal decisions in his favour. That is why he has remained a figure to reckon with in the affairs of the state.

Although, just like the typical Nigeria politicians, there is no doubt that Ibori stole and laundered the money of Delta State, he did touch lives and created means of livelihood for a greater number of people in the state.

God bless chief James Onanefe Ibori.

God bless the Big Heart.
Re: Who Has Inspired You In Your Life And Why? by argon500: 8:58am On Apr 03, 2017
CplusJason:
Chief James Onanefe Ibori.

One thing special about Ibori is his ability to sway principal decisions in his favour. That is why he has remained a figure to reckon with in the affairs of the state.

Although, just like the typical Nigeria politicians, there is no doubt that Ibori stole and laundered the money of Delta State, he did touch lives and created means of livelihood for a greater number of people in the state.

God bless chief James Onanefe Ibori.

God bless the Big Heart.

I don't really know what to say.. It is your choice
Re: Who Has Inspired You In Your Life And Why? by Nobody: 9:14am On Apr 03, 2017
Laurence Noghayinagbon A.K.A. Anini
Re: Who Has Inspired You In Your Life And Why? by CplusJason: 9:16am On Apr 03, 2017
argon500:

I don't really know what to say.. It is your choice
You don't have to say anything Bro. wink
Re: Who Has Inspired You In Your Life And Why? by argon500: 10:09am On Apr 03, 2017
Ighoga898:
Laurence Noghayinagbon A.K.A. Anini

Moku, mogbe, modaran grin grin grin
Re: Who Has Inspired You In Your Life And Why? by profhezekiah: 10:13am On Apr 03, 2017
Pastor W.F Kumuyi, a humble,resourceful,gentle,meek,uncompromising Man of GOD
Re: Who Has Inspired You In Your Life And Why? by orisa37: 11:19am On Apr 03, 2017
King James of Britain,
William Shakespeare,
Winston Churchill,
Shango,
Obafemi Awolowo,
Olusegun Okikiola Obasanjo,
The Oduduwa Princess that founded Edo Bini,
etcetera,etcetera.
Re: Who Has Inspired You In Your Life And Why? by orisa37: 11:28am On Apr 03, 2017
Nairaland Threader, "ImadeUreadthis" ,
Our Daily Bread and my late Mother and Father.
The above and my list before are just good.
Re: Who Has Inspired You In Your Life And Why? by snika: 12:52pm On Apr 03, 2017
Nnamdi Kanu; the greatest African alive and one of the most courageous men to have ever lived.
Re: Who Has Inspired You In Your Life And Why? by EnkayDezign: 1:02pm On Apr 03, 2017
Any Nigerian that isn't inspired by his/her parents, is that one a Nigerian?

(1) (Reply)

Update!! Photos & Video Of How Efcc Discovered N400m Hidden In A Shopping Plaza / Mrs Obasanjo Loses Bid To Stop Son's Wedding / A Nigerian Christian Reaction To The Campaign Of Calumny Against Shia Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.