Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,193 members, 7,807,648 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:50 PM

I Won't Sell Hair To Ladies Who Wear Fake Camel Toe -nigerian Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Won't Sell Hair To Ladies Who Wear Fake Camel Toe -nigerian Lady (45437 Views)

See The Fake Camel Toe (otu) Ladies Wear These Days / Fake Camel Toe Underwear Is On FIRE / Ladies Would You Buy This Fake Camel Toe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Won't Sell Hair To Ladies Who Wear Fake Camel Toe -nigerian Lady by ObiOmaMu: 10:43am On Apr 03, 2017
The CEO of PricelessHairs, has taken to Instagram to disclose that she won't be selling hairs to customers who fake mons pubis to buy her goods.

According to the lady, though she needs Davido's N30Billion, but that won't make her sell hairs to ladies who wear fake mons pubis, displaying fake camel toes through their clothes.

Here's what she wrote;

While most women would prefer hiding the shape of their vulvas from public view, there seems to be a particular group these days who are keen on highlighting it instead. Some even resort to wearing and artificial pad shaped like a camel toe to be more seductive. For the unfamiliar, “camel toe” is the slang term for the shape of the woman’s vaginal area formed when tight bottoms only work to accentuate the shape of the crotch.

However, what used to be a source of embarrassment for the average woman is slowly becoming a trend in some parts of the world.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/04/i-wont-sell-hair-to-ladies-who-wear.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Won't Sell Hair To Ladies Who Wear Fake Camel Toe -nigerian Lady by CplusJason: 10:48am On Apr 03, 2017
I agree with her. grin

Instead of showing us good brains, they're showing us some N100 kpomo caged in a smelly pants.

187 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I Won't Sell Hair To Ladies Who Wear Fake Camel Toe -nigerian Lady by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 10:49am On Apr 03, 2017
shocked Soon women go they wear fake BUSH FOR PVSSY lipsrsealed

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Won't Sell Hair To Ladies Who Wear Fake Camel Toe -nigerian Lady by Safiaa(f): 10:51am On Apr 03, 2017
What exactly is her beef?

Business is business. Why are you worried about all this extra stuff. Good luck to her.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Won't Sell Hair To Ladies Who Wear Fake Camel Toe -nigerian Lady by Nobody: 11:01am On Apr 03, 2017
Even ""TOTO" don fake shocked

Na wah oo

#YOLo

85 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Won't Sell Hair To Ladies Who Wear Fake Camel Toe -nigerian Lady by MJBOLT: 11:16am On Apr 03, 2017
everything is now fake even camel toe

2 Likes

Re: I Won't Sell Hair To Ladies Who Wear Fake Camel Toe -nigerian Lady by MrEgbegbe(m): 11:59am On Apr 03, 2017

Why are women naturally dumb ??

Don't you wanna make money ?? I would sell to pastors,
kidnappers, Pope, Bishop, bus drivers

Why do women complain and bitch about simple stuffs ??

8 Likes

Re: I Won't Sell Hair To Ladies Who Wear Fake Camel Toe -nigerian Lady by Nobody: 11:59am On Apr 03, 2017
grin grin grin grin

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Won't Sell Hair To Ladies Who Wear Fake Camel Toe -nigerian Lady by Mrgross: 11:59am On Apr 03, 2017
Then used the hair urself

1 Like

Re: I Won't Sell Hair To Ladies Who Wear Fake Camel Toe -nigerian Lady by ekems2017(f): 11:59am On Apr 03, 2017
Pls what is she insinuating?
Re: I Won't Sell Hair To Ladies Who Wear Fake Camel Toe -nigerian Lady by Ukoju: 12:00pm On Apr 03, 2017
She should just do her business and sell to anybody that wants to buy

1 Like

Re: I Won't Sell Hair To Ladies Who Wear Fake Camel Toe -nigerian Lady by Nobody: 12:00pm On Apr 03, 2017
Fake cameltoe.... kai it's like woMen are just naturally chicken brained...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Won't Sell Hair To Ladies Who Wear Fake Camel Toe -nigerian Lady by braine(m): 12:00pm On Apr 03, 2017
I really dislike fake camel toes.. its quite easy to tell the difference.

1 Like

Re: I Won't Sell Hair To Ladies Who Wear Fake Camel Toe -nigerian Lady by Nobody: 12:00pm On Apr 03, 2017
b
Re: I Won't Sell Hair To Ladies Who Wear Fake Camel Toe -nigerian Lady by babablogger: 12:00pm On Apr 03, 2017
Story shey na only you dey sell hair ni
And how does fake cameltoe affect you business

This is the reason we Africans are backwards

4 Likes

Re: I Won't Sell Hair To Ladies Who Wear Fake Camel Toe -nigerian Lady by buchilino(m): 12:00pm On Apr 03, 2017
JEHOVAH NISSI, PLZ HAVE MERCY.

4 Likes

coming from someone who sells fake hair.. undecided

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Won't Sell Hair To Ladies Who Wear Fake Camel Toe -nigerian Lady by Choiszman(m): 12:00pm On Apr 03, 2017
Nawa oo

So they sell fake puna now? angry lipsrsealed undecided shocked

5 Likes

Re: I Won't Sell Hair To Ladies Who Wear Fake Camel Toe -nigerian Lady by Nobody: 12:01pm On Apr 03, 2017
richommie:
Even ""TOTO" don fake shocked

Na wah oo

#YOLo
obviously you just scanned through this post...
Re: I Won't Sell Hair To Ladies Who Wear Fake Camel Toe -nigerian Lady by Tenim47(m): 12:01pm On Apr 03, 2017
embarassed me ayam not understanding
Re: I Won't Sell Hair To Ladies Who Wear Fake Camel Toe -nigerian Lady by DlawTECHY(m): 12:01pm On Apr 03, 2017
Everything haf now fake

Check my signature for our telegram group link. The best group on telegram. Don't dull ooo
Re: I Won't Sell Hair To Ladies Who Wear Fake Camel Toe -nigerian Lady by Nobody: 12:01pm On Apr 03, 2017
Why fake it? If you get u get noni and if you no get u no get noni
Re: I Won't Sell Hair To Ladies Who Wear Fake Camel Toe -nigerian Lady by dominique(f): 12:02pm On Apr 03, 2017
You're selling fake hair, how are you any different?
Don't sell naa, na you go lose

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Won't Sell Hair To Ladies Who Wear Fake Camel Toe -nigerian Lady by Nobody: 12:02pm On Apr 03, 2017
but wearing fake camel toe?? ..thats highly ridiculous..!!!

6 Likes

Re: I Won't Sell Hair To Ladies Who Wear Fake Camel Toe -nigerian Lady by badmrkt(m): 12:02pm On Apr 03, 2017
women are most confused being ever. fake shits everywhere. how the hell did they come to these?
Re: I Won't Sell Hair To Ladies Who Wear Fake Camel Toe -nigerian Lady by GloriaNinja(f): 12:02pm On Apr 03, 2017
Her statement is hypocrital but as for wearing fake camel toes, I don weak for some girls and women of these days, so there is something like fake camel toe? holy ghost fire!

14 Likes

Re: I Won't Sell Hair To Ladies Who Wear Fake Camel Toe -nigerian Lady by villareal15(m): 12:03pm On Apr 03, 2017
smh
Re: I Won't Sell Hair To Ladies Who Wear Fake Camel Toe -nigerian Lady by Nobody: 12:03pm On Apr 03, 2017

5 Likes

Re: I Won't Sell Hair To Ladies Who Wear Fake Camel Toe -nigerian Lady by lifestyle1(m): 12:04pm On Apr 03, 2017
Girls are just too complicated.

5 Likes

Re: I Won't Sell Hair To Ladies Who Wear Fake Camel Toe -nigerian Lady by adedayoa2(f): 12:05pm On Apr 03, 2017
What is actually wrong with this generation? Everything na artificial, soteyyyy artificial camel toe join

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Im In Love With My Step- Brother: What Should I Do? / How My Fiancee Tricked Me, What Can I Do To Get Out Of This Mess. / I’ve Impregnated Wife Of My Cousin Who Pays My Fees – 21-year-old Man Cries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.