Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,378 members, 7,800,759 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:05 AM

Man Proves Dino Melaye Served in Kaduna, See What He Shared (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Proves Dino Melaye Served in Kaduna, See What He Shared (Photos) (54041 Views)

Man Proves How Nigeria Has Highest Number Of Churches Still Employ Chinese / A Letter To Peter Obi By Meshack Katuka, Kaduna Ex Corper Who Served In Anambra / This Man Proves Buhari Is From Niger Republic, See The Proof (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Proves Dino Melaye Served in Kaduna, See What He Shared (Photos) by LivingHuman: 12:04pm On Apr 03, 2017
A facebook user, Adebola Akitoye has shed more light on the controversies surrounding Senator Dino Melaye's certificate.

Adebola, who claims to have served with the senator in Kaduna- shared a copy of his NYSC discharge certificate and a booklet showing the names of the corpers that served during the 1999/2000 set, which includes Senator Dino Melaye's name as "Melaye Daniel".

He wrote; "Just stumbled on my documents this morning, and have this to share about Senator Dino maleye, we actually served together in Kaduna camp for 1999/ 2000 1st tier set, and passed out July 8 2001"

Source; http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/04/i-served-with-dino-melaye-in-kaduna.html

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Proves Dino Melaye Served in Kaduna, See What He Shared (Photos) by Israeljones(m): 12:13pm On Apr 03, 2017
well this looks genuine until proven otherwise...
But this still doesnt reduce the fact that Dino is rogue and unintelligent to be one Nigerian senator...

someone shud b pls tell him,,, there is a difference btw bin a celebrity and a lawmaker..

One day something wud give up and his secrets will be made public...

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Proves Dino Melaye Served in Kaduna, See What He Shared (Photos) by SalamRushdie: 12:20pm On Apr 03, 2017
Israeljones:
But this still doesnt reduce the fact that Dino is rogue and unintelligent to be one Nigerian senator...

someone shud b pls tell him,,, there is a difference btw bin a celebrity and a lawmaker..

I bet he is more articulate and more Intelligent than you are ..He is even physically stronger and richer than you , he is more travelled and learned than you are ...A simple check on Google will show he has made more impact on the earth than anyone in Ur lineage but yet you think you are better than him grin oh boy don't you think you rate yourself above what you really are ? grin that make you a megalomaniac oo

232 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Man Proves Dino Melaye Served in Kaduna, See What He Shared (Photos) by Nobody: 12:21pm On Apr 03, 2017
Dino DINOt see all these things coming. People like fighting so hard to bring other people down.

Sha I can't blame them when the ones up don't want to help bring people up.

grin

1 Like

Re: Man Proves Dino Melaye Served in Kaduna, See What He Shared (Photos) by kadreeG7(m): 12:21pm On Apr 03, 2017
k
Re: Man Proves Dino Melaye Served in Kaduna, See What He Shared (Photos) by Israeljones(m): 12:32pm On Apr 03, 2017
SalamRushdie:

I bet he is more articulate and more Intelligent than you are ..He is even physically stronger and richer than you , he is more travelled and learned than you are ...A simple check on Google will show he has made more impact on the earth than anyone in Ur lineage but yet you think you are better than him grin oh boy don't you think you rate yourself above what you really are ? grin that make you a megalomaniac oo
to be honest i was expecting a nonenty like yu to quote me...
its tru i might be richer than the rogue,, it is tru i might not have made much impact like him but i will definitely tell yu he is no better than i am..
because,,
yes he is rich but has no rest of mind,, alot of people wants his head for obvious reasons which we all witnessed recently.

Yes he has made much impact but we all know how much of negative impact that is

You and ur likes ass licking this politicians all because of ur selfish and hidden interest will forever reap the fruit of wah yu sowed with the maximum of consequences that comes with it will forever stretch tru ur lineage..

i wont be suprise if this is Dino himself with this moniker replying me,,because we all know how low he can go to show he is just a child in an adult form..

170 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Man Proves Dino Melaye Served in Kaduna, See What He Shared (Photos) by YOUNGrapha(m): 12:37pm On Apr 03, 2017
dino melaye the 1st

1 Like

Re: Man Proves Dino Melaye Served in Kaduna, See What He Shared (Photos) by AnotherSeun(m): 12:38pm On Apr 03, 2017
Israeljones:

its tru i might be richer than the rogue,, it is tru i might not have made much impact like him but i will definitely tell yu he is no better than i am..
because,,
yes he is rich but has no rest of mind,, alot of people wants his head for obvious reasons which we all witnessed recently.

You and ur likes ass licking this politicians all because of ur selfish and hidden interest will forever reap the fruit of wah yu sowed with the maximum of consequences that comes with it will forever stretch tru ur lineage..

i wont be suprise if this is Dino himself with this moniker replying me,,because we all know how low he can go to show he is just a child in an adult form..
some sense in the bolded... that man certainly can stoop that low...

68 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Proves Dino Melaye Served in Kaduna, See What He Shared (Photos) by YOUNGrapha(m): 12:41pm On Apr 03, 2017
Israeljones:

because,,

GIMME ANY VANITY U AREN'T USING grin grin

11 Likes

Re: Man Proves Dino Melaye Served in Kaduna, See What He Shared (Photos) by Israeljones(m): 12:49pm On Apr 03, 2017
YOUNGrapha:
my brother I prefer to have money than peace of mind....what is peace of mind without money.....

well this will always be qoute of a poor man......."vanity upon vanity all is vanity" in this case me likey VANITY

If there's any vanity u aren't using pls I need it grin
bolded... thats ur problem sir not mine... This is a 4king mindset of a ritualist.. i pity ur siblings... this only shows how deep poverty has eatn deep in ur famz...
person just open mouth talk this nonsense

75 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man Proves Dino Melaye Served in Kaduna, See What He Shared (Photos) by SFSNIPER(m): 12:55pm On Apr 03, 2017
People get time oh.
Re: Man Proves Dino Melaye Served in Kaduna, See What He Shared (Photos) by Nobody: 12:56pm On Apr 03, 2017
Ok we don hear! He never do?
Re: Man Proves Dino Melaye Served in Kaduna, See What He Shared (Photos) by Icecomrade: 12:56pm On Apr 03, 2017
l

I have a very big problem with these proofs coming out left-right-centre.

I just imagine someone raising allegations like this against me

I mean, do I ve to proof anything to anyone?

If you are in doubt, the records are there, embark on your fruitless journey of no return.

I wont say a s hit.

Can we take these si lly Dino case out of the front burner please?

We got more important things to worry.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Proves Dino Melaye Served in Kaduna, See What He Shared (Photos) by Nobody: 12:56pm On Apr 03, 2017
studied goegraphy not geography according to the list grin

5 Likes

Re: Man Proves Dino Melaye Served in Kaduna, See What He Shared (Photos) by philGeo(m): 12:57pm On Apr 03, 2017
This matter no dey finish? We are waiting for Buhari to show us Common WAEC result.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Proves Dino Melaye Served in Kaduna, See What He Shared (Photos) by Nobody: 12:57pm On Apr 03, 2017
Nigerian politicians and Drama.... INSEPARABLE

Re: Man Proves Dino Melaye Served in Kaduna, See What He Shared (Photos) by ncesso75(m): 12:57pm On Apr 03, 2017
BTW, how did the whole end, did Dino sue S.R?
Re: Man Proves Dino Melaye Served in Kaduna, See What He Shared (Photos) by fergie001: 12:57pm On Apr 03, 2017
SalamRushdie:

7 Likes

Re: Man Proves Dino Melaye Served in Kaduna, See What He Shared (Photos) by lampard01(m): 12:57pm On Apr 03, 2017
abeg he don do nah. Wetin self

You go school and you serve. We don hear

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Proves Dino Melaye Served in Kaduna, See What He Shared (Photos) by admax(m): 12:57pm On Apr 03, 2017
Ok
Re: Man Proves Dino Melaye Served in Kaduna, See What He Shared (Photos) by NNVanguard(m): 12:57pm On Apr 03, 2017
Israeljones:

Does any of our current NASS members have the integrity test pass mark? They are almost same.

10 Likes

Re: Man Proves Dino Melaye Served in Kaduna, See What He Shared (Photos) by olaezebala: 12:57pm On Apr 03, 2017
Israeljones:

because,,

do yourself a favour, go to youtube right now and watch Dino Melaye's contribution on the floor of the senate and you will know more than what media reduce you to knowing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aDVLFZRxt0A

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2xxciqBWvQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OhV9g_Cchhg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_wY_jRxHfE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5rsdnr30wj0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4dH3NdHf_Bg

Watch those then come back to abuse me. I will be waiting.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Proves Dino Melaye Served in Kaduna, See What He Shared (Photos) by Ukoju: 12:58pm On Apr 03, 2017
What have we not heard. Not surprised
Re: Man Proves Dino Melaye Served in Kaduna, See What He Shared (Photos) by osemoses1234(m): 12:58pm On Apr 03, 2017
SalamRushdie:

u wicked ooooo una 2 get fight bfor ni

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Proves Dino Melaye Served in Kaduna, See What He Shared (Photos) by bizza45: 12:58pm On Apr 03, 2017
ok

4 Likes

Re: Man Proves Dino Melaye Served in Kaduna, See What He Shared (Photos) by metrosexual: 12:58pm On Apr 03, 2017
Its funny that we are silent about the fact that Dino is an academic fraud in two other proven cases when he claimed he is a graduate of Harvard and London School of Economics as seen on his various profiles on social media, these aforementioned schools all denied he is NOT a graduate of their institutions, yet that is being swept under the rug.

An academic fraud as a legislator and you think our country would move forward with people like this? How pathetic!

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Proves Dino Melaye Served in Kaduna, See What He Shared (Photos) by toluxa1(m): 12:58pm On Apr 03, 2017
YOUNGrapha:
my brother I prefer to have money than peace of mind.....what is peace of mind without money.....

well this will always be qoute of a poor man......."vanity upon vanity all is vanity" in this case me likey VANITY

If there's any vanity u aren't using pls I need it grin

May it be unto you as you have asked/desired

7 Likes

Re: Man Proves Dino Melaye Served in Kaduna, See What He Shared (Photos) by nairascores: 12:59pm On Apr 03, 2017
Are we still on this Nino matter? Enough jare

My signature has better news smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Amaechi Fainted, Was On Drip As Osinbajo Was Made VP To Buhari - Magnus Abe / Man Who Looks Like Ojukwu Shares Photos / Buhari, Obama, Ban Ki-Moon At UN General Meeting (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.