Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,295 members, 7,808,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:19 AM

Bizzare! Our People Ate Human Beings During The War - Capt Gbulie - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bizzare! Our People Ate Human Beings During The War - Capt Gbulie (2299 Views)

Capt. Bala Shagari: Buhari And IBB Forced Me Out Of Military / Capt. Jonathan Polit Dies In Accident (pics) / Dino Melaye As Capt Jack Sparrow In A Pirates Of The Caribbean Themed Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bizzare! Our People Ate Human Beings During The War - Capt Gbulie by OPCNAIRALAND: 12:56pm On Apr 03, 2017
I WENT TO ABA TO STOP NGWA PEOPLE FROM EATING HUMAN BEINGS.

He later made me the military administrator of Aba providence. I went to Aba because Ngwa people were eating human beings. Yes! I am saying this because I want to prepare the minds of my readers on what I am about to say; to what is going to come. I am going to advise our people against a lot of things they are doing.

They have not sought my advice but I am going to give it to them without asking for any gain. I went to Aba to stop cannibalism, eating of human beings, it is just as bad as our people here today kidnapping our own people.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.vanguardngr.com/2016/10/bizarre-people-ate-human-beings-war-capt-gbulie/amp/?espv=1

Re: Bizzare! Our People Ate Human Beings During The War - Capt Gbulie by Destined2win: 1:58pm On Apr 03, 2017
lipsrsealed
Re: Bizzare! Our People Ate Human Beings During The War - Capt Gbulie by Adminisher: 2:02pm On Apr 03, 2017
They might soon partake again of IPOD is not wiped out

1 Like

Re: Bizzare! Our People Ate Human Beings During The War - Capt Gbulie by profhezekiah: 2:27pm On Apr 03, 2017
But I thought they said it was a delicacy there

4 Likes

Re: Bizzare! Our People Ate Human Beings During The War - Capt Gbulie by Boleyndynasty2(f): 2:51pm On Apr 03, 2017
Just wondering why you didn't make it into anyone's pot back then undecided

1 Like

Re: Bizzare! Our People Ate Human Beings During The War - Capt Gbulie by Nobody: 2:56pm On Apr 03, 2017
Afonjas has intensified propaganda against Biafraa/IPOB lately

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bizzare! Our People Ate Human Beings During The War - Capt Gbulie by ManMountain(m): 3:01pm On Apr 03, 2017
Just last week, another Ngwa Ipob still severed his mother's head to prepare n'isi nmmadu. grin grin
They just can't stop, just like when lion first taste blood.

9 Likes

Re: Bizzare! Our People Ate Human Beings During The War - Capt Gbulie by OPCNAIRALAND: 6:02pm On Apr 03, 2017
There is a Ibo soup called "ngwo ngwo". I think it derived from Ngwa Ngwa and originated from Ngwa love for human meat.

5 Likes

Re: Bizzare! Our People Ate Human Beings During The War - Capt Gbulie by Igboesika: 6:15pm On Apr 03, 2017
Searching for every means to pull Umuchineke down but no way. Continue..

4 Likes

Re: Bizzare! Our People Ate Human Beings During The War - Capt Gbulie by Nobody: 6:21pm On Apr 03, 2017
Haaaa

Afonjas running amok. Madness don they take over..
Igbo matters..

grin
Una go tire.. na the side effects of using toilet broom to cook.. you go just they hate, envy, jealous.. the thing go the pepper dem for body

So wetin soka an ogun state world rituals centre dey do with all the head when dem d mine.

Afonja hatred for igbo's go kill all of em.. person wey com kill,go kill himself. Na so em go die put on top igbos..

Imagine au matters go be.. if God shine his light on us.. i hotago. Na die be that.. ndia sef.

4 Likes

Re: Bizzare! Our People Ate Human Beings During The War - Capt Gbulie by BabaRamota1980: 6:44am On Apr 04, 2017
This Capt. is Yoruba muslim, his name Adegbulie. cheesy cheesy. He is an afonja, jealous of Ibo achievements. cool

1 Like

Re: Bizzare! Our People Ate Human Beings During The War - Capt Gbulie by mightyhaze: 6:51am On Apr 04, 2017
The yoruba soldiers and some hausa fulani cannibals probly taught dem,...

If they did so,it was a very wrong practice 2 hav emulated 4m the soka forest soldiers and dia danfodio brothers who invaded the sacred east during dat uncivil war
Re: Bizzare! Our People Ate Human Beings During The War - Capt Gbulie by BabaRamota1980: 6:55am On Apr 04, 2017
Ibo prefer human meat to goat or cow. They've been munching on human knuckle since 500BC. See wahala...

6 Likes

Re: Bizzare! Our People Ate Human Beings During The War - Capt Gbulie by Amarabae(f): 6:55am On Apr 04, 2017
I am not suprised by this thread. These people can never be cured of their inferiority complex over Igbo matter.
Obsessity of Igbo runs in their vains, it gives them sleepless night.. Thats how people with inferiority complex behave.
#pathetic.

1 Like

Re: Bizzare! Our People Ate Human Beings During The War - Capt Gbulie by BabaRamota1980: 7:00am On Apr 04, 2017
Amarabae:
I am not suprised by this thread. These people can never be cured of their inferiority complex over Igbo matter.
Obsessity of Igbo runs in their vains, it gives them sleepless night.. Thats how people with inferiority complex behave.
#pathetic.

Amarabae, are you Ngwa daughter? grin
Why dis thing upset you?

3 Likes

Re: Bizzare! Our People Ate Human Beings During The War - Capt Gbulie by Emekamex(m): 7:01am On Apr 04, 2017
How some peeps rush to type trash about Igbo people on nairaland.

3 Likes

Re: Bizzare! Our People Ate Human Beings During The War - Capt Gbulie by ZombieTERROR: 7:18am On Apr 04, 2017
ManMountain:
Just last week, another Ngwa Ipob still severed his mother's head to prepare n'isi nmmadu. grin grin
They just can't stop, just like when lion first taste blood.
Ogun state boy grin
Are you looking for your next victim

1 Like

Re: Bizzare! Our People Ate Human Beings During The War - Capt Gbulie by Amarabae(f): 7:21am On Apr 04, 2017
BabaRamota1980:

Why dis thing upset you?
my happiness is that Igbos have "tough-skin", what kind of insult or propaganda will upset a great people who have survived a genocide and bounced back?NOTHING.
So save your saliva, your ranting will not stop chinedu or ebuka from buying your ancestral land and building his mansion on it while you keep doing what you guys know best; HATING.

4 Likes

Re: Bizzare! Our People Ate Human Beings During The War - Capt Gbulie by ZombieTERROR: 7:25am On Apr 04, 2017
BabaRamota1980:

Why dis thing upset you?
Afonja..... Have you hit ur head on the floor today? Abeg go perform ur slave duty

1 Like

Re: Bizzare! Our People Ate Human Beings During The War - Capt Gbulie by DSoj(m): 7:29am On Apr 04, 2017
Its not new na. Igbos are cannibals na. whats there

6 Likes

Re: Bizzare! Our People Ate Human Beings During The War - Capt Gbulie by ManMountain(m): 7:50am On Apr 04, 2017
bounty007:
Haaaa

Afonjas running amok. Madness don they take over..
Igbo matters..

grin
Una go tire.. na the side effects of using toilet broom to cook.. you go just they hate, envy, jealous.. the thing go the pepper dem for body

So wetin soka an ogun state world rituals centre dey do with all the head when dem d mine.

Afonja hatred for igbo's go kill all of em.. person wey com kill,go kill himself. Na so em go die put on top igbos..

Imagine au matters go be.. if God shine his light on us.. i hotago. Na die be that.. ndia sef.

You are either ngwa or mbiase

2 Likes

Re: Bizzare! Our People Ate Human Beings During The War - Capt Gbulie by Nobody: 7:58am On Apr 04, 2017
ManMountain:

You are either ngwa or mbiase

Both tongue
Re: Bizzare! Our People Ate Human Beings During The War - Capt Gbulie by Ebeleiscorupt: 8:13am On Apr 04, 2017
One of the stories i was told about the Igbos is that they are cannibals. Is one of the reasons why their place host less non-igbo indigens, people are afraid they could end up their soup pots.

2 Likes

Re: Bizzare! Our People Ate Human Beings During The War - Capt Gbulie by ipobbigot7: 8:45am On Apr 04, 2017
ItsMeAboki:

Na only today, before nko, another one cut off his own father's head and began eating the neck raw - they don't need the excuse of war to eat human beings.

Though that picture is scary.

But you remind me of a similar carnivorous incidents that happened at various places in Anambra and Enugu State. One was a case of a man who butchered his own father over landed property, one killed his father and was sleeping in the house with him for days, one killed his father on allegations that he was the cause of his misfortune, a teenager who killed his father for enraging him.

3 Likes

Re: Bizzare! Our People Ate Human Beings During The War - Capt Gbulie by ZombieTERROR: 9:04am On Apr 04, 2017
ManMountain:

N'isi nmmadu like your uncle
Why u dey display ur family picture for public
Guy why?
It's disappointing

1 Like

Re: Bizzare! Our People Ate Human Beings During The War - Capt Gbulie by agadez007(m): 9:15am On Apr 04, 2017
Nairaland wont see these tribalists o,they enjoy it if its Igbos been bashed

but when i said something to someone about his "fallen demon ancestor",they gave me up to three weeks ban

1 Like

Re: Bizzare! Our People Ate Human Beings During The War - Capt Gbulie by ManMountain(m): 9:23am On Apr 04, 2017
ZombieTERROR:

Why u dey display ur family picture for public
Guy why?
It's disappointing

Does my name sound like ifeany or uchechukwu ?
Cannibalism is for uche ifeanyi emeka okwduli somtochukwu and their families grin

1 Like

Re: Bizzare! Our People Ate Human Beings During The War - Capt Gbulie by ZombieTERROR: 9:26am On Apr 04, 2017
ManMountain:

Does my name sound like ifeany or uchechukwu ?
Cannibalism is for uche ifeanyi emeka okwduli somtochukwu and their families grin
That is kamoru kayode Abdul
Your father who lost his identity to Hausa Fulani at ilorin
Sleep well nurudeen

1 Like

Re: Bizzare! Our People Ate Human Beings During The War - Capt Gbulie by ManMountain(m): 9:57am On Apr 04, 2017
ZombieTERROR:

[s]That is kamoru kayode Abdul
Your father who lost his identity to Hausa Fulani at ilorin
Sleep well nurudeen[/s]

Omo Igbo, you people love deceiving yourselves. cheesy grin
Ngwa boy cheesy
Go do n'isi nmmadu biko grin

3 Likes

Re: Bizzare! Our People Ate Human Beings During The War - Capt Gbulie by ZombieTERROR: 10:03am On Apr 04, 2017
ManMountain:

Omo ibo, you people love deceiving yourselves. cheesy grin
Ngwa boy cheesy
Go do n'isi nmmadu biko grin
Nurudeen ... The son of kamoru
The grand Slave of kwara
Go do owo mi da for bustop grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

An Uppercut From Biafran Guy To Biafrans.the Truth Must Be Told / Uche Nwosu For Governor Of Imo State Or Nobody Else. / Photos: Okonjo-iweala, Peter Obi Attend US Democratic National Convent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.