Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,374 members, 7,808,308 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:10 AM

"T.B Joshua Is Too Small" - Apostle Johnson Suleman (Throwback Video) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "T.B Joshua Is Too Small" - Apostle Johnson Suleman (Throwback Video) (82174 Views)

Lizzy Johnson Suleman's Shopping Mall, Petrol Station Birthday Gift From Apostle / Apostle Johnson Suleman Reacts To Sex Scandal: "I'm Tough, Can't Bring Me Down" / Apostle Johnson Suleman Dances With His Wife During Church Service. (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "T.B Joshua Is Too Small" - Apostle Johnson Suleman (Throwback Video) by DONSMITH123(m): 1:51pm On Apr 03, 2017
VampireeM:
Its so obvious that Apostle Suleiman is Loquacious... Must he reply to everything?? Thats why he keeps being in the news for the wrong reasons.. he shld learn sometimes silence is golden

oyibo cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: "T.B Joshua Is Too Small" - Apostle Johnson Suleman (Throwback Video) by Kassidy90(m): 1:52pm On Apr 03, 2017
ngeneukwuewuGOAT:
PLEASE AND PLEASE MY CHRISTIAN LEADERS, DON"T ALLOW THESE ISLAMIC DEMONS TO DESECRATE THE BODY OF CHRIST. WE SHOULD RATHER TEAM UP AND BE UNITED AGAINST THESE FORCES.

THE KADUNA MIDGET AND THE USELESS KEYAMU WOULD BE DISGRACED AT THE END.

LONG LIVE CAN

LONG LIVE APOSTLE SULEIMAN

LONG LIVE TB JOSHUA
Wetin concern Islam with two pastors attacking each other....

21 Likes

Re: "T.B Joshua Is Too Small" - Apostle Johnson Suleman (Throwback Video) by checkolatunji: 2:03pm On Apr 03, 2017
ngeneukwuewuGOAT:
PLEASE AND PLEASE MY CHRISTIAN LEADERS, DON"T ALLOW THESE ISLAMIC DEMONS TO DESECRATE THE BODY OF CHRIST. WE SHOULD RATHER TEAM UP AND BE UNITED AGAINST THESE FORCES.

LONG LIVE CAN

LONG LIVE TB JOSHUA

Clap for yourself

You just show the whole naija say brain dey pain you

17 Likes

Re: "T.B Joshua Is Too Small" - Apostle Johnson Suleman (Throwback Video) by Mr2kay3: 2:23pm On Apr 03, 2017
Get your well developed sites setup by me.Check my signature.Thanks Lagos residents we can meet
Re: "T.B Joshua Is Too Small" - Apostle Johnson Suleman (Throwback Video) by robosky02(m): 2:23pm On Apr 03, 2017
ohhhhhhhhmmm ok
Re: "T.B Joshua Is Too Small" - Apostle Johnson Suleman (Throwback Video) by GloriaNinja(f): 2:23pm On Apr 03, 2017
The statement actually shows that suleman or suyaman is indeed guilty of all the accusation bestowed against, such a hypocrite.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "T.B Joshua Is Too Small" - Apostle Johnson Suleman (Throwback Video) by kogistar: 2:23pm On Apr 03, 2017
Re: "T.B Joshua Is Too Small" - Apostle Johnson Suleman (Throwback Video) by Angeleyez0811(m): 2:24pm On Apr 03, 2017
[quote author=ngeneukwuewuGOAT post=55222733]PLEASE AND PLEASE MY CHRISTIAN LEADERS, DON"T ALLOW THESE ISLAMIC DEMONS TO DESECRATE THE BODY OF CHRIST. WE SHOULD RATHER TEAM UP AND BE UNITED AGAINST THESE FORCES.

LONG LIVE CAN

LONG LIVE TB JOSHUA[i wish there was a way i could just make u realize what a stupid creature u are]

1 Like

Re: "T.B Joshua Is Too Small" - Apostle Johnson Suleman (Throwback Video) by talk2uwem(m): 2:24pm On Apr 03, 2017
Another game plan from the opposite religion.

Christianity is strong than you think

@ first it was Otobo now it is something else.

this people self.... wetin sulieman do self?
Re: "T.B Joshua Is Too Small" - Apostle Johnson Suleman (Throwback Video) by thunderbabs: 2:25pm On Apr 03, 2017
Touch not my anointed, bah?

What happens when anointed starts touching the anointed...? shocked
Re: "T.B Joshua Is Too Small" - Apostle Johnson Suleman (Throwback Video) by COvo(m): 2:25pm On Apr 03, 2017
Suleman,is it true that a lady had to pay #5,009 before she could see you?
If it's true then you are a fake prophet.!
In fact you be fake ,no need

4 Likes

Re: "T.B Joshua Is Too Small" - Apostle Johnson Suleman (Throwback Video) by toyinjimoh(m): 2:26pm On Apr 03, 2017
D first comment is d worst comment I 've ever read on nairaland his level of stupidity is second to none

9 Likes

Re: "T.B Joshua Is Too Small" - Apostle Johnson Suleman (Throwback Video) by Ahmadgani(m): 2:26pm On Apr 03, 2017
ngeneukwuewuGOAT:

LONG LIVE CAN

LONG LIVE TB JOSHUA
you are a fanatic. A man of God made a valid declaration against another man of God but your myopic brain thought otherwise. You better seek the face of the Lord and stop blabbering.

8 Likes

Re: "T.B Joshua Is Too Small" - Apostle Johnson Suleman (Throwback Video) by Nobody: 2:26pm On Apr 03, 2017
This is probably when he was still grooming the very popular SAn Pastor Mboro (who took a selfie in heaven). Crazy duo.

1 Like

Re: "T.B Joshua Is Too Small" - Apostle Johnson Suleman (Throwback Video) by czaratwork: 2:26pm On Apr 03, 2017
Now you know the source of your problems
Re: "T.B Joshua Is Too Small" - Apostle Johnson Suleman (Throwback Video) by lonelydora: 2:26pm On Apr 03, 2017
sarrki:
TB Joshua is better of

I may not be OK with his doctrine

But better off than a fraudster of 3 some

Why comment on Christian thread you as a Muslim know nothing about?

1 Like

Re: "T.B Joshua Is Too Small" - Apostle Johnson Suleman (Throwback Video) by DollarAngel(m): 2:26pm On Apr 03, 2017
OKAY
Re: "T.B Joshua Is Too Small" - Apostle Johnson Suleman (Throwback Video) by robosky02(m): 2:26pm On Apr 03, 2017
argon500:

Really funny. Who anointed them in the first place? if they are claiming God called them.. God also called me too and told me most of them are fake pastors

I will rather ask you keep your mouth quite

so you don't delve into things bigger than you
Re: "T.B Joshua Is Too Small" - Apostle Johnson Suleman (Throwback Video) by ollah2: 2:27pm On Apr 03, 2017
It's a battle between the bigest church hence the reason you find branches at every nooks and crannies. Also, the reason why they build the biggest churches.

Thieves everywhere

2 Likes

Re: "T.B Joshua Is Too Small" - Apostle Johnson Suleman (Throwback Video) by Misterdhee1(m): 2:27pm On Apr 03, 2017
ngeneukwuewuGOAT:

LONG LIVE CAN

LONG LIVE TB JOSHUA
The problem with you people is that you feel Islam is your biggest problem. When the fact is that your major threats lie in the church, its members and the many fake pastors. But you wont be bothered about that, cos the premise of your religion is built on delusion.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: "T.B Joshua Is Too Small" - Apostle Johnson Suleman (Throwback Video) by ollah2: 2:27pm On Apr 03, 2017
robosky02:

I will rather ask you keep your mouth quite

so you don't delve into things bigger than you

Perhaps it's you that needs to keep shut

3 Likes

Re: "T.B Joshua Is Too Small" - Apostle Johnson Suleman (Throwback Video) by VULCAN(m): 2:30pm On Apr 03, 2017
It seems this fellow is drunk. Someone give him alabukun.

Suleman is defending Papa Adeboye and your insulting him for doing such.

Lanretoye:
you self too small to call the GO by name,you and TB Joshua fit be mate pa. adeboye reach to born you and ur ministry so address him with respect.
Re: "T.B Joshua Is Too Small" - Apostle Johnson Suleman (Throwback Video) by SeniorZato(m): 2:31pm On Apr 03, 2017
ngeneukwuewuGOAT:

LONG LIVE CAN

LONG LIVE TB JOSHUA
You sound like an illiterate bamboo

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "T.B Joshua Is Too Small" - Apostle Johnson Suleman (Throwback Video) by Miles300: 2:31pm On Apr 03, 2017
Fake prophets !! Even Jesus didn't look down on john yet gave himself for baptism ...

3 Likes

Re: "T.B Joshua Is Too Small" - Apostle Johnson Suleman (Throwback Video) by kogistar: 2:32pm On Apr 03, 2017

1 Like

Re: "T.B Joshua Is Too Small" - Apostle Johnson Suleman (Throwback Video) by FavoredGuy: 2:32pm On Apr 03, 2017
ngeneukwuewuGOAT:

LONG LIVE CAN

LONG LIVE TB JOSHUA
Sorry! You are stupid by bringing Islam into this matter. You just waisted your FTC opportunity writing nonsense. I am a christian but let us always try to be honest.

5 Likes

Re: "T.B Joshua Is Too Small" - Apostle Johnson Suleman (Throwback Video) by Nobody: 2:33pm On Apr 03, 2017
N5000 for a whole body lick..... ;DN5000 for a whole body lick.....
Re: "T.B Joshua Is Too Small" - Apostle Johnson Suleman (Throwback Video) by ednut1(m): 2:33pm On Apr 03, 2017
Gentle2015:
Where is the alleged video? Click on the link and still saw no video.. Crazy bloggers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGrOA9i0fJw. came across d vid ydae on YouTube. i was weak

1 Like

Re: "T.B Joshua Is Too Small" - Apostle Johnson Suleman (Throwback Video) by abdulaz: 2:34pm On Apr 03, 2017
Me I just kuku sidon make the god of men destroy themselves.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Prophet T.B Joshua: Coronavirus Will End On 27th March, 2020 (Video) / Joyce Oyedepo And Abimbola Olaleye Wedding (Pictures) / Shocking Before & After Photos Of A Man After Giving His Life To Christ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.