Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,334 members, 7,808,185 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:15 AM

#bigbrothernaija... Its Time - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / #bigbrothernaija... Its Time (350 Views)

Is This Seyi Of Bigbrothernaija? / Bigbrothernaija House Mates To Go Mute For The Hole Day With Out Talking. / Bigbrothernaija: TTT Evicted Amid Tears (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#bigbrothernaija... Its Time by lalabrother: 1:59pm On Apr 03, 2017
I dont usually watch this show but this young boy intrigued and caught my attention.
He taught me a lot

He taught me that loyalty is important and it takes you far.

He taught me to always by honest,the truth may be bitter but it has to be said.

He taught me to never forget where i come from,to never forget or be ashamed of my beginning.

He taught me to always put God first in everything,because the physical is always controlled by the spiritual.

He taught me to never stop working and striving for something greater to never settle for less.

He thought me to appreciate our own as a true Nigerian,we were all brought up with pidgin,we only learnt queens English in school he made pidgin captivating that even other countries want to learn.

He taught me that no one is too young to dream.

He gave those people who are called poor,dirty and local a reason to dream again..to not give up but continue going because our beginning does not define our end.

He has his flaws too...but his good character and personality shines over them.
I really hope he wins...not hope.
He must win.

#Teamefe its time to vote like never before.
Its time to show that young man how loved he is.
its time to show him how much we appreciated his presence on our t.v screen.

Vote Efe to 32052.
Or
Through wechat.
No matter how small or little you can do. it matters.

Lalasticlala and mynd44 and Seun ... Over to you

(1) (Reply)

Best Tv Serials Valuable Life Official Trailer By De Exploit Production / Reps Probes Dstv Operations, Charges / Efe Vs Tboss: Lovers Of Efe Must Arise.tboss Team Dropping Block Vote

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.