Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,584 members, 7,809,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:42 PM

He Wants To Have Raw Sex With Me...... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Wants To Have Raw Sex With Me...... (10911 Views)

Why Is Raw Sex Sweeter Than Condom Sex : ) / Two Lovers Having Raw Sex In My Bathroom (pics) / Nollywood Actress ESTHER AUDU Raw Sex Scene (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Wants To Have Raw Sex With Me...... by datchick: 2:10pm On Apr 03, 2017
I met this guy, he is married and we have been friends for a while and he wants us to have sex. I pretty much like him but have been scared to yielding to his demand for sex. Recently i decided to give it a try and attempt to have sexx with him. When the time to get down came, he wanted to go in without protection and i stopped him. He was then asking why and i told him i cant have unprotected sex cause its unhealthy and he tried convincing me and saying so many things like i am safe with him and he would never try to hurt me. I however did not give in, then i told him that he does not know my status and neither do i know his........ so we parted ways and he is saying he is angry at me......
Guys isnt it strange for a man to want unprotected sex with a young girl who is not his wife and even go to the length of begging for it
Me i am thinking spiritual here oooooo
Abi what do you guys think

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Wants To Have Raw Sex With Me...... by Afriifa(m): 2:13pm On Apr 03, 2017
A Married man.. Another woman's man. Don't ask God to help you when the man you will get married to, do same to you

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Wants To Have Raw Sex With Me...... by SINZ: 2:22pm On Apr 03, 2017
First of all, the dude is married! Have some furking sense of dignity and desist from further damaging his home! angry

2ndly... The dude has been having raw sex for a very long time and has probably gotten used to it. There's no going back from there. When you get to that level, its kyna hard to want to go back to fvcking with a condom.

Please stay away from a married man for the sake of his family. What you're doing is wrong on so many different levels.

12 Likes

Re: He Wants To Have Raw Sex With Me...... by Nobody: 2:22pm On Apr 03, 2017
protected ooo, unprotected oooo, it's not good to be sexually attractive to a married man.. remember you are a woman too and will get married one day..

4 Likes

Re: He Wants To Have Raw Sex With Me...... by Kondomatic(m): 2:25pm On Apr 03, 2017
You want to be advised on how to fvck another woman's husband?

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: He Wants To Have Raw Sex With Me...... by Wolexdey(m): 2:26pm On Apr 03, 2017
So funny... You're thinking spiritual indeed

Your spirituality must be from the Ape planet... Am not surprise, most young ladies like you are very much out there, seeking for destinies to destroy.

I hope you get better sense to see that Life is more than Sex...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Wants To Have Raw Sex With Me...... by QueenSuccubus(f): 2:33pm On Apr 03, 2017
grin

Well...they said that married men are really great in bed wink Besides, the OP is curious about it to try but it's good that she never gave in having unprotected sex although raw sex is much better in every angle wink tongue

OP, u don't need any advice...get urself together and move on...

2 Likes

Re: He Wants To Have Raw Sex With Me...... by Nobody: 2:42pm On Apr 03, 2017
you sef ehhh...
married man... what happens to single guys.
sorry I forgot, single guys don't have jobs

3 Likes

Re: He Wants To Have Raw Sex With Me...... by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:28pm On Apr 03, 2017
@datchick
So many wrongs in your story:
- so you see nothing wrong with a married man asking you for sex? I guess you won't have a problem when your future husband does the same with some other clueless woman... You FAIL!

- accepting to have sex with a married man, who will obviously ONLY use you for sex, shows us all the depth of your low self esteem (or cheap nature)... Either way, You FAIL!

- Suddenly you have morals and think that having unprotected sex is wrong..... While there was nothing RIGHT about anything you did with this man.
You FAIL!

- you think that having unprotected sex is unhealthy, but don't think that having sex with a married man IS?!
Get your priorities straight, You FAIL!

- the only status that matters here is your foolishness status, and that man knows that you ooze of it... That's why he was surprised of your sudden moral standards.
As many men know that whores don't have any. You FAIL!

12 Likes

Re: He Wants To Have Raw Sex With Me...... by SaintAlbert53: 3:29pm On Apr 03, 2017
Re: He Wants To Have Raw Sex With Me...... by Splinz(m): 3:35pm On Apr 03, 2017
datchick:

What is these strange things you're saying to our ears? undecided

2 Likes

Re: He Wants To Have Raw Sex With Me...... by TosinDru: 3:51pm On Apr 03, 2017
MrBrownJay1:
@datchick
- so you see nothing wrong with a married man asking you for sex. I guess you won't have a problem when your future husband does the same with some other clueless woman... You FAIL!

- accepting to have sex with a married man, who will obviously ONLY use you for sex, shows us all the depth of your low self esteem (or cheap nature)... Either way, You FAIL!

- Suddenly you have morals and think that having unprotected sex is wrong..... While there was nothing RIGHT about anything you did with this man.
You FAIL!

- you think that having unprotected sex is unhealthy, but don't think that having sex with a married IS?!

- the only status that matters here I'd your foolishness status, and that man knows that you ooze of it... That's why he was surprised of your sudden moral standards.
This is sheer wickedness... lol
She come get 'F' parallel. Not even an 'E'

3 Likes

Re: He Wants To Have Raw Sex With Me...... by pinima001(f): 3:52pm On Apr 03, 2017
MrBrownJay1:
@datchick
- so you see nothing wrong with a married man asking you for sex. I guess you won't have a problem when your future husband does the same with some other clueless woman... You FAIL!

You FAIL!

- you think that having unprotected sex is unhealthy, but don't think that having sex with a married IS?!

- the only status that matters here I'd your foolishness status, and that man knows that you ooze of it... That's why he was surprised of your sudden moral standards.
God bless u. The OP sorry to say has a morality check to do. Shame no allow u post this Abt a married man. Pls have some morals Nd respect another's home because it's obvious u don't Hv respect for ursef. Like single guys don finish for market

3 Likes

Re: He Wants To Have Raw Sex With Me...... by pinima001(f): 3:56pm On Apr 03, 2017
datchick:
I met this guy, he is married and we have been friends for a while and he wants us to have sex. I pretty much like him but have been scared to yielding to his demand for sex. Recently i decided to give it a try and attempt to have sexx with him. When the time to get down came, he wanted to go in without protection and i stopped him. He was then asking why and i told him i cant have unprotected sex cause its unhealthy and he tried convincing me and saying so many things like i am safe with him and he would never try to hurt me. I however did not give in, then i told him that he does not know my status and neither do i know his........ so we parted ways and he is saying he is angry at me......
Guys isnt it strange for a man to want unprotected sex with a young girl who is not his wife and even go to the length of begging for it

U re shameless go ask ur mother to give u advice. Na girls like u dey make dey call d decent ones names.

3 Likes

Re: He Wants To Have Raw Sex With Me...... by pinima001(f): 4:02pm On Apr 03, 2017
TosinDru:

This is sheer wickedness... lol
She come get 'F' parallel. Not even an 'E'

If Dere is Anytin worst dan F dats Wat she deserves. D babe no shame post this rubbish, too many tins going wrong. This same type will insult d man's wife Nd see Notin wrong in her actions. Tmr u wnt a devoted husband
Re: He Wants To Have Raw Sex With Me...... by Efewestern: 4:05pm On Apr 03, 2017
datchick:

you are not even ashame of ya self, having a relationship with a married man and you have the gut to say it... what is this world turning into.. wahahii you need slap .

well no matter what don't have sex without condom, he might be looking for way to tie you down with pregnancy or something fishy is going on... be careful

and beside why are you after married men, is it that young guys don't approach you? ,

2 Likes

Re: He Wants To Have Raw Sex With Me...... by Nobody: 4:24pm On Apr 03, 2017
datchick:
na back hand I for take slap shit commot ur face if you were closer to me... What nonsense are you saying? You're doing something wrong already and you aren't talking about that, na so the dick hungry you reach? Haba! If you were married and your husband has a mistress outside which u don't know of, would you be happy when you eventually find out? Sometimes you don't think, sometimes you don't care, sometimes you damn the consequences.. And all these damning is gonna get you STUCK in a trouble that got no remedy.. Continue ugly slaymama... I like him my shit!

2 Likes

Re: He Wants To Have Raw Sex With Me...... by profhezekiah: 4:27pm On Apr 03, 2017
So U are dating a married man,hope when U marry and ur husband sleeps with with random girls dont complain
Re: He Wants To Have Raw Sex With Me...... by kullozone(m): 4:37pm On Apr 03, 2017
If I sand you ehn!
Home breaker, you just want us to waste our insults on you, right?
You deserve to get infected with STD.
Re: He Wants To Have Raw Sex With Me...... by Nbote(m): 5:03pm On Apr 03, 2017
U don't have a problem sleeping with a married man who's obviously not ur boyfriend and I'm sure u do have a boyfriend but den u do remember d spiritual implications of having unprotected sex instead.. And yet tomorrow u want a God fearing man abi.. If d only problem u see with ur story is d unprotected sex part of it den e b lyk u b part time olosho b dat..

2 Likes

Re: He Wants To Have Raw Sex With Me...... by cybriz82(m): 5:49pm On Apr 03, 2017
nice 1 for not allowing to enter..bt see ehnnn na thunder go fire u ooo.walai heat n cold thunder an em go fire u..u knw dude is married n yet u still went ahead with him..olosho kobokobo.
Re: He Wants To Have Raw Sex With Me...... by omosefeeguaibor(f): 5:54pm On Apr 03, 2017
I'm wowed by the responses I have read so far, trust the typical romancelanders that won't see anything wrong with the op's actions.

Anyways to the matter @ hand, I sometimes wonder what kind of prayers these daughters of eve will pray to God someday they get married, I mean how do you ask God to help protect your home from strange women,when you were once that to another woman.

OP pls be wise it's never to late to learn, we've got morals you don't expect us to give you a laud ovation for resisting what was wrong from the onset.

2 Likes

Re: He Wants To Have Raw Sex With Me...... by chukzonwa(m): 6:03pm On Apr 03, 2017
NAIJA WILL NEVER CHANGE:
first am not in support of ur gestures ...trying to go down with a married man. its very wrong and at d same time i would like to reach out to my nairalanders...you guuys shud stop the beefing...you dont have to abuse or throw tantrums to a lady who probably is abt doing the wrong thing. i knw a lot of ladies and some (ur sistas) who might as well be misled into doing sth like dis in another dimension. lets just try as much as possible to advice and shun wrongdoing.....calling her names isnt the way out. you dont slap a kid becos u want to correct him/her ...at the end causing more harm. lets check our mental status when we can to advice.
Re: He Wants To Have Raw Sex With Me...... by Tazdroid(m): 6:20pm On Apr 03, 2017
Keyword - "married". Just part ways and let the marriage survive even though the man wants to destroy it
Re: He Wants To Have Raw Sex With Me...... by Judasjudas(m): 6:37pm On Apr 03, 2017
American Version:: ..Don't allow him dig u without any protection .. he might have infections ..and probably only the wife knows about it ..and still plays along .. so do your thing girl with protection ..he's saying that he's Angry at u .just to make u feel bad ..don't let it get to u ..

Naija Version:: U are a fool for indulging in such ..home wrecker ..shey na so ur mama bring u up ? . all the fine fine guys everywhere .. na person husband u choose. . put urslf for the wife shoes first .. or imagine ur dad doing such nonsense with small girls ..

1 Like

Re: He Wants To Have Raw Sex With Me...... by NnamdiN: 6:46pm On Apr 03, 2017
Send a PM I'll use CD
Re: He Wants To Have Raw Sex With Me...... by runsguy: 9:03pm On Apr 03, 2017
Let her be, the man went after her besides, men will always be men WORLDWIDE
Re: He Wants To Have Raw Sex With Me...... by Nobody: 9:22pm On Apr 03, 2017
Op needs Jesus grin
Home recker + Cheats all na same thing
Re: He Wants To Have Raw Sex With Me...... by runsguy: 9:25pm On Apr 03, 2017
Bumbae1:
Op needs Jesus grin
Home recker + Cheats all na same thing

Swerry I am still waiting for the bread of life
Re: He Wants To Have Raw Sex With Me...... by Nobody: 9:26pm On Apr 03, 2017
runsguy:

Swerry I am still waiting for the bread of life
Re: He Wants To Have Raw Sex With Me...... by majalisa(m): 9:36pm On Apr 03, 2017
datchick:
where you expecting him to have cooked sex with you?!
Re: He Wants To Have Raw Sex With Me...... by Nobody: 11:46pm On Apr 03, 2017
Since you re not wise enough to avoid sex with a married philanderer, you won't have the commonsense to subsequently check your HIV status to know when to start taking your anti-retroviral drugs.

Therefore, all I can say is RIP in advance.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Pussy Is Clean And Well Shaved / Three Women Gang-raped 23-year-old Man For Three Days After Drugging Him (pic) / What's Happening In This Photo? What’s your Stake on this? Love or foolishness?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.