Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,392 members, 7,808,379 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:13 AM

Learn To Trade Binary Options And Forex - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Learn To Trade Binary Options And Forex (2328 Views)

FREE Whatsapp Training On How To Trade Binary Options / Learn How To Trade Binary Options Here / Do You Know You Can Now Trade B-inary and forex On Ur Own And Win? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Learn To Trade Binary Options And Forex by tradepunter: 3:14pm On Apr 03, 2017
If you are residing in Abuja or Lagos and interested in learning how to trade binary options and forex, please reach out to me. Its disgusting seeing so called players in the industry just because they have name charge crazy and extorting price for teaching innocent and honest Nigerians who really wants to learn...

One thing about some of these player is that they have their end game, which is to make you open brokerage account with them making you exposed to different elements.
Re: Learn To Trade Binary Options And Forex by Naruto87(m): 3:24pm On Apr 03, 2017
I trade binary too...not that easy though.. what's your strategy?
Re: Learn To Trade Binary Options And Forex by tradepunter: 3:51pm On Apr 03, 2017
Naruto87:
I trade binary too...not that easy though.. what's your strategy?

Apologize if am too critical but most people that say they trade binary options are more or less gamblers, they think its just markets going up and down. If you dont know understand the technical analysis used in trading financial instruments and commodities, then you are gambling.
Re: Learn To Trade Binary Options And Forex by kpas4kpas: 3:52pm On Apr 03, 2017
I'm in Abuja. how can I reach u pls
Re: Learn To Trade Binary Options And Forex by Mswift: 4:04pm On Apr 03, 2017
tradepunter:
If you are residing in Abuja or Lagos and interested in learning how to trade binary options and forex, please reach out to me. Its disgusting seeing so called players in the industry just because they have name charge crazy and extorting price for teaching innocent and honest Nigerians who really wants to learn...

One thing about some of these player is that they have their end game, which is to make you open brokerage account with them making you exposed to different elements.
Boss, I reside in Lagos. Abeg help a bro.
Re: Learn To Trade Binary Options And Forex by tradepunter: 4:10pm On Apr 03, 2017
kpas4kpas:
I'm in Abuja. how can I reach u pls

send me a private message, i have sent you a message request already
Re: Learn To Trade Binary Options And Forex by tradepunter: 5:14pm On Apr 03, 2017
The options market is more or less a sophisticated gambling scenario because there is a thin line between gambling and trading. In trading you are buying and selling financial assets with no intrinsic desire for the asset itself -- trader only care about how its value to other people will change in the future.

Now lets come to options, its a derivative product that come in two major forms currency option and stock options, designed primarily for investors or traders who have come to realize their portfolio holding is heavily exposed to risk. For the case of binary it is more or less like a gamed instrument designed and issued by the broker, meaning that the daily open and close price is to an extent determined 60% of the time. Its only in rear cases they are connected to a index.

The reason for this argument is that with binary options they seem to be absence of volatility, which is a product of different perception of traders. bringing us back to what i stated earlier at the beginning, I have been involved in the design of binary options which is why am bold to mention all that i have mentioned so far. On the balance sheets it made generated more revenue and it was the least instrument with headache when it came to legal technicalities.

Next time you want to trade binary options ask yourself if any other financial instrument value can be projected under 1 minute.

Therefore with an understanding of price and pressure exerted by the markets you will be able to use technical approach to contain the spontaneous and randomness associated with this instrument.
Re: Learn To Trade Binary Options And Forex by Naruto87(m): 5:34pm On Apr 03, 2017
tradepunter:

Apologize if am too critical but most people that say they trade binary options are more or less gamblers, they think its just markets going up and down. If you dont know understand the technical analysis used in trading financial instruments and commodities, then you are gambling.
ok..let's be real here trading in the forex market(binary or your standard forex trading) is still partly a gamble. using technical analysis or even fundamental analysis just helps reduce your chance of failure. such concepts can be applied to binary and its less risky.
market flow can be short/long term and the good thing about binary is that your loss can be controlled compared to the standard forex trading. for you to say it's gambling is clear to me that your understanding of binary trading is quite limited.
Re: Learn To Trade Binary Options And Forex by Naruto87(m): 5:39pm On Apr 03, 2017
tradepunter:
The options market is more or less a sophisticated gambling scenario because there is a thin line between gambling and trading. In trading you are buying and selling financial assets with no intrinsic desire for the asset itself -- trader only care about how its value to other people will change in the future.

Now lets come to options, its a derivative product that come in two major forms currency option and stock options, designed primarily for investors or traders who have come to realize their portfolio holding is heavily exposed to risk. For the case of binary it is more or less like a gamed instrument designed and issued by the broker, meaning that the daily open and close price is to an extent determined 60% of the time. Its only in rear cases they are connected to a index.

The reason for this argument is that with binary options they seem to be absence of volatility, which is a product of different perception of traders. bringing us back to what i stated earlier at the beginning, I have been involved in the design of binary options which is why am bold to mention all that i have mentioned so far. On the balance sheets it made generated more revenue and it was the least instrument with headache when it came to legal technicalities.

Next time you want to trade binary options ask yourself if any other financial instrument value can be projected under 1 minute.

Therefore with an understanding of price and pressure exerted by the markets you will be able to use technical approach to contain the spontaneous and randomness associated with this instrument.

binary trading makes use of the same chart in forex trading. so explain to me what makes it not volatile?
trading prediction can be from as low as 1minute and as high as a month. and you can pull out your trade before the time elapse. I'll advise you study the binary before jumping to conclusions.
Re: Learn To Trade Binary Options And Forex by tradepunter: 5:47pm On Apr 03, 2017
Naruto87:

binary trading makes use of the same chart in forex trading. so explain to me what makes it not volatile?
trading prediction can be from as low as 1minute and as high as a month. and you can pull out your trade before the time elapse. I'll advise you study the binary before jumping to conclusions.

Its my perception and i welcome yours but if you are among the few that profit from it then congratulation. I have assessed majority of clients who engaged binary options and was pretty disgusted on how they lack of knowledge along with serious latency on the chart.

I am here to encourage and guide those doing it blindly and going into it blindly.
Re: Learn To Trade Binary Options And Forex by Naruto87(m): 7:04pm On Apr 03, 2017
tradepunter:

Its my perception and i welcome yours but if you are among the few that profit from it then congratulation. I have assessed majority of clients who engaged binary options and was pretty disgusted on how they lack of knowledge along with serious latency on the chart.

I am here to encourage and guide those doing it blindly and going into it blindly.
ok...wish you the best.
Re: Learn To Trade Binary Options And Forex by yinkakani(m): 8:28am On Jan 23, 2018
Re: Learn To Trade Binary Options And Forex by FRANK6070: 11:00am On Jan 23, 2018
Bro how do u intend to teach this chart stuff am interested
Re: Learn To Trade Binary Options And Forex by patayo(f): 11:21am On Jan 18, 2019
tradepunter:

Please am interested..
Re: Learn To Trade Binary Options And Forex by Zonto231(m): 12:50pm On Jan 18, 2019
Am in Abuja too,and I am interested,how do I reach you
Re: Learn To Trade Binary Options And Forex by Larriekay: 12:58pm On Jan 18, 2019
tradepunter:

Be your own boss, with Betking Agent the Number 1 Sportbet company in Africa, the playing ground for Kings were you are entitle for commission, Bonus and Jackpot. With Just 25k and you will be given Virtual Decorder for free, banner, T-shirt and some other Ogbonge benefit. E.g Free installation of dish, User friendly Platform for agent and Online customer to navigate. For more enquiries you can : Contact me on. 07032573164.
Re: Learn To Trade Binary Options And Forex by Selftutor: 8:34am On Apr 25, 2019
I am really interested how can i contact you

(1) (Reply)

Learn Investment Lesson Here / People Are Gradually Forgetting MBA Forex And Their Monies / INTERNET MARKETING TUTORIAL:making Money Online.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.