Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,693 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:30 PM

Stephanie Otobo Attempts To Prove Facetime She Had With Apostle Suleman Is Real - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Stephanie Otobo Attempts To Prove Facetime She Had With Apostle Suleman Is Real (61377 Views)

Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) / Sex Scandal: Apostle Johnson Suleman Is INNOCENT Based On Evidence In This Repot / Stephanie Otobo: Apostle Suleman Is Innocent And I Don't Know Festus Keyamo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stephanie Otobo Attempts To Prove Facetime She Had With Apostle Suleman Is Real by Ovokoo: 3:51pm On Apr 03, 2017
Stephanie Otobo is definitely not going down without a fight. She just released an evidence which is a facetime she had with Apostle Suleman.

Watch the video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g6_9c3zxkUA

SOURCE: http://ovoko.com.ng/stephanie-otobo-reveals-facetime-evidence-chat-apostle-suleman-video/

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stephanie Otobo Attempts To Prove Facetime She Had With Apostle Suleman Is Real by Day11(m): 3:57pm On Apr 03, 2017
Can she just leave Alfa Sule alone fa!

Unto d next one jor angry

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Stephanie Otobo Attempts To Prove Facetime She Had With Apostle Suleman Is Real by Buharimustgo: 4:01pm On Apr 03, 2017
OTobo this your Apostle Suleiman did this and that stuff is stale,the latest trending news is Virgina that is worth $500million ,so if your own isn't worth it,please get a chill pill

134 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Stephanie Otobo Attempts To Prove Facetime She Had With Apostle Suleman Is Real by niggi4life(m): 4:02pm On Apr 03, 2017
In every rumour, there's an atom of truth.
Some people are just blind or rather dumb not to believe the pastor had some sort of relationship with the said girl.

But anyways, it's none of my business

176 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Stephanie Otobo Attempts To Prove Facetime She Had With Apostle Suleman Is Real by buchai: 4:13pm On Apr 03, 2017
show us pictures where two of you were together in different location in Canada Nigeria Paris Ikeja Agege at least with all this locations we can believe you if not go and learn work cos the your present work no fit you.

139 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Stephanie Otobo Attempts To Prove Facetime She Had With Apostle Suleman Is Real by Jafar1: 4:24pm On Apr 03, 2017
Apostle right now

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stephanie Otobo Attempts To Prove Facetime She Had With Apostle Suleman Is Real by Sagacity07: 4:24pm On Apr 03, 2017
lap
Re: Stephanie Otobo Attempts To Prove Facetime She Had With Apostle Suleman Is Real by adorablepepple(f): 4:24pm On Apr 03, 2017
smiley even if these babe comes out to say she lied I will still believe her old story....
A pastor is not God

131 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Stephanie Otobo Attempts To Prove Facetime She Had With Apostle Suleman Is Real by Nwodosis(m): 4:25pm On Apr 03, 2017
I wish this girl will be listened to! All she has been saying can't be all lies.

104 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Stephanie Otobo Attempts To Prove Facetime She Had With Apostle Suleman Is Real by donofdons: 4:25pm On Apr 03, 2017
IT IS CLEAR THAT THIS MAN APOSTLE SULEIMAN bleeped THIS GIRL AND HE IS DENYING EVERYTHING. I CANNOT CATEGORICALLY SAY EVERYTHING IS TRUE BUT I AM SURE HE bleeps LOTS OF WOMEN INCLUDING THE ACTRESSES MENTIONED BY THE GIRL.
STEPHANIE IS NOT A GOOD GIRL, SHE IS ONE OF THOSE OVER EXPOSED DELTA GIRLS THAT FROM A VERY EARLY AGE KNEW THAT SHE IS NOT MEANT TO BE STUCKED IN A RURAL VILLAGE OF SOUTHERN NIGERIA. SHE KNEW SHE WANTED TO ROLL WITH THE HIGH AND MIGHTY IN THE GLAMOROUS CAPITALS OF THE WORLD AND SHE GOT WHAT SHE WANTED.

APOSTLE SULEIMAN IS CLEARLY A TOUT WHO APPEALS MAINLY TO OTHER TOUTS AND PEOPLE WITH BENINESE TENDENCIES. HE IS A RAKE AND A CONNOISSEUR OF THE FEMALE FLESH. LOOKING AT HIS BALD HAIR AND VIOLENT TEMPERAMENT WILL CONVINCE YOU THAT SUCH A MAN IS VERY VIRILE AND VIOLENTLY FU CK ANY HOLD THAT COMES HIS WAY. PEOPLE LIKE HIM ARE USUALLY VERY THIN AND HYPERENERGETIC AND I CAN TELL YOU THAT HE DOESN'T GET TIRED AND USES SEX AS A WAY TO COOL TENSION.
HIS WEAKNESS IS THAT HE CAN PROMISE ANYTHING AND GIVE ANYTHING TO GET WHAT HE WANT AND THAT IS WHAT HE DID WITH OTOBO GIRL

101 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Stephanie Otobo Attempts To Prove Facetime She Had With Apostle Suleman Is Real by Abudu2000(m): 4:25pm On Apr 03, 2017
Wow, this one is a real hardcore evidence oo

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stephanie Otobo Attempts To Prove Facetime She Had With Apostle Suleman Is Real by jagzmoles(m): 4:26pm On Apr 03, 2017
The drama won't stop
Re: Stephanie Otobo Attempts To Prove Facetime She Had With Apostle Suleman Is Real by ChristyB(f): 4:26pm On Apr 03, 2017
Seeing the guy is having fun just dey kill this sister, please let sleeping dogs lie joor.

You sef begin you own tour and send us pictures.

7 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo Attempts To Prove Facetime She Had With Apostle Suleman Is Real by Ptoocool(m): 4:26pm On Apr 03, 2017
The Nigerian feminists will have something to feed on today..

2 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo Attempts To Prove Facetime She Had With Apostle Suleman Is Real by rattlesnake(m): 4:26pm On Apr 03, 2017
95% of Nigerians will go to Hell because they believe men of God more than God of men

69 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stephanie Otobo Attempts To Prove Facetime She Had With Apostle Suleman Is Real by loomer: 4:26pm On Apr 03, 2017
But wait o, the wife no know her husband shirt?

11 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo Attempts To Prove Facetime She Had With Apostle Suleman Is Real by DollarAngel(m): 4:26pm On Apr 03, 2017
Just Negodu Utobo ha grin

2 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo Attempts To Prove Facetime She Had With Apostle Suleman Is Real by Nobody: 4:27pm On Apr 03, 2017
Damn
Re: Stephanie Otobo Attempts To Prove Facetime She Had With Apostle Suleman Is Real by rhymestech: 4:27pm On Apr 03, 2017
Na wah o
Re: Stephanie Otobo Attempts To Prove Facetime She Had With Apostle Suleman Is Real by Nebuchadnezar: 4:27pm On Apr 03, 2017
grin

this utobo woman sha grin

but the truth is that Something really happened with Utobo and Pastor Sulaiman but who am i to judge?

12 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo Attempts To Prove Facetime She Had With Apostle Suleman Is Real by gsogbu(m): 4:28pm On Apr 03, 2017
A video chat that doesnt play any video? I doubt

8 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo Attempts To Prove Facetime She Had With Apostle Suleman Is Real by mascot87(m): 4:28pm On Apr 03, 2017
The video chat just showing photoshoped Sulaimon opening teeth throughout. Shey that one na video chat? Still doesn't prove anything...... Next
This girl be like say she be goat

23 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo Attempts To Prove Facetime She Had With Apostle Suleman Is Real by eph12(m): 4:28pm On Apr 03, 2017
buchai:
show us pictures where two of you were together in different location in Canada Nigeria Paris Ikeja Agege at least with all this locations we can believe you if not go and learn work cos the your present work no fit you.
Even if you see pictures you still won't believe

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stephanie Otobo Attempts To Prove Facetime She Had With Apostle Suleman Is Real by pecoprince: 4:28pm On Apr 03, 2017
Aunty Otobo...... Go fine work abeg.

4 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo Attempts To Prove Facetime She Had With Apostle Suleman Is Real by Nobody: 4:28pm On Apr 03, 2017
The only thing sheeples understand is "Touch not my anointed" they don't wanna know whether the man of God actually chopped and cleaned mouth or not.

Wetin even concern me sef.

Quote me and your Sahara reporter will locate your destiny

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stephanie Otobo Attempts To Prove Facetime She Had With Apostle Suleman Is Real by Hizzojay(m): 4:28pm On Apr 03, 2017
Day11:
Can she just leave Alfa Sule alone fa!(
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Stephanie Otobo Attempts To Prove Facetime She Had With Apostle Suleman Is Real by nobsalis: 4:28pm On Apr 03, 2017
Welcome to Nigeria,,, where Christians fear and believe Pastors more dan GOD. #Sheeples

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stephanie Otobo Attempts To Prove Facetime She Had With Apostle Suleman Is Real by seunlayi(m): 4:28pm On Apr 03, 2017
I just started believing this girl, she is right, something actually took place between him and the so called man of god

21 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo Attempts To Prove Facetime She Had With Apostle Suleman Is Real by cynhamscakes(f): 4:28pm On Apr 03, 2017
The truth won't be hidden for long whatever it is.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

New Photos Of Lizzy, The Drug Junkie Transformed By Pastor Tony Rapu / Archbishop Obinna Attacked In Imo Catholic Church During Mbata's Burial / Prophet Chukwuemeka "Odumeje" Ohanaemere's Wife And Children (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.